Showing 102 reviews of 92

CommentSold

Social commerce & customer engagement solution for retailers

Showing 102 reviews of 92
Brianna S.

CommentSold

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Before we had CommentSold we had to go through and invoice every person individually. This took forever, especially when we started processing more orders. CommentSold does all of the heavy lifting for us and it takes out a lot of the human errors that we were experiencing before.

Pros

I love how easy it is for our customers to use. They can shop easily on our page or through the website. Customers can also see things that are still in stock on the website which helps us move older inventory!

Cons

There really isn’t anything that I don’t like about this software!

Alyssa M.

Streamlined my boutique & A+ Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

I have solved the pain of keeping track of my inventory and delays in shipping. It also makes it easy for me to track things in regards to revenue and gross profit which I would have to do in an excel spreadsheet. The customer care team is absolutely amazing. You quickly chat with them and they respond in seconds and if you are like me, I was assigned one point of contact who takes care of my account. I also like that they have extensive help guides and bug fixes with release trains and updates.

Pros

I love that it has streamlined my process, easy to track my inventory, post my products, keep track of waitlist, returned products, revenue, and shipping and labels. It has become a one stop shop that has allowed me to maximize sales of my boutique.

Cons

I wish that we had the ability to use it as an all around CRM (Customer Relationship Management), because I sell to customers outside of social media and would like to keep all of my sales, invoicing, and shipping in one thing.

Allyson S.

Life Changing

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

From the Owner to the Support Team, the app developer to the community they have built around the product you will never be disappointed. Change is hard and it is scary especially for small business owners when what they are doing is working, just not well and comment sold will hold your hand and walk you through every single step, update and improvement.

Pros

The ability for my business to easily implement such a simple change to our processes becasue of seemless software.

Cons

It has a learning curve for new shoppers but once you get them over that initial hump they prefer it.

Allison griffin M.
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent!

Reviewed on 2018/09/29

If I have questions I get an answer almost immediately! I don’t know what I ever did without Commentsold!

Pros

I switched to Commentsold about six months ago and I don’t know why I didn’t do it before then. Excellent customer service, reliable service and full time support!

Cons

I have not found anything that they don’t provide!

Michelle W.

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

The customer service is above and beyond! They always seem to be one step ahead of the game!

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to grow my business! This software has given me so much time back in my day to focus on other areas besides billing!

Cons

That they don't have a POS app. But they are working on that!

Tammy R.

Boutique Owner

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

We signed on with Comment Sold in June and it's been a game changer for us!

Pros

Very user friendly and constantly improving with weekly updates!

Cons

I don't really have anything specific to mention as they are constantly improving and customer service is their #1 priority

Stacie S.

Robot.

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

It’s great. It lets you do your job more efficiently and effectively. I love the auto scheduling and helps keep everything organized.

Pros

It’s like a smarter more efficient version of yourself. It’s great at assimilatinginformation and inventory management.

Cons

There’s no number to contact direct. I’d love an option to upload videos. Make the app more readily available.

Marissa B.

My favorite software

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

I don’t think I can pick one thing .
There are so many amazing features . Plus their excellent customer service .

Cons

I don’t have any complaints except I wish I could keep up with all of what they offer

Crystal H.

Amazing software

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Pros

This is seriously everything. Makes everything run smoothly for your business ! Does it all

Cons

Nothing at all bad to say ! Great software

Bekah T.

Cs review

Reviewed on 2018/09/29

I’d say overall I’m thrilled with them

Pros

Easy to use, very convenient worth every penny

Cons

Every now and then it glitches and I miss someone’s orde and that’s so frustrujg

Dalila K.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Very helpful during the holidays and COVID Shutdown!

Reviewed on 2021/02/03

Positive, will continue to use to feature items and sell products!

Pros

I like that this helped us sell product during the holidays and during the COVID shutdown. It also helped us showcase other items and interact with our customers and audience thru Facebook.

Cons

You have to be careful with your inventory numbers. Wish it was able to plug into a POS system.

Evangelina T.

Great program

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

The customer service is amazing. It’s so easy to use as a buyer AND seller. I’d like to see a few things change with the shipping section to make international shipping easier. But overall, it’s a great program!!

Pros

Saves me TONS of time!! Easy to use. Customers love it too.

Cons

Shipping could use some updates. Unable to create international labels thru CS.

Lee anne G.

Comment Sold Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/30

I have had an amazing experience and customer support has been outstanding!

Pros

I love that it takes over all of the small, tedious things and I can now focus on finding new items and reaching out to my customers!

Cons

It is a little expensive for smaller businesses.

Karen B.

Perfect Addition

This improved the ease off running live shows 10 times

Pros

The software is easy to use, and the customer support is there every step of the way

Cons

Instructions could be a little more plainly written.

Kristina P.

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Customer Services is always available and spot on. Follow up is great and with a little work in the beginning with customers learning the system, it's totally worth it!

Pros

The automatic invoice process. Saves literally hours of manual work.

Cons

For presales, it is time consuming to put the item into Shopify and then delete it if it doesn't sell well. More of a specific issue, not overall on the software as a "least"

Kylie M.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Comment sold - great product!

Reviewed on 2018/09/29

Commentsold would have been great for me, I just don't have the time needed right now to really focus on the website

Pros

I liked that it was pretty easy to use for the most part

Cons

The price was hard for me to do especially just starting off

Liam W.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

The best social media sales tool

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

Pros

The customer support team at commentsold are golden, and their platform has genuinely revolutionised the way we handle sales via social media.

Cons

I wish it would save some of my preferences via cookies or something; for example sorting by most recent is something I have to do whenever i login. Not a big issue though.

Leslie M.

We tried CommentSOLD

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Our overall experience with CS was good. We decided it wasn't for us but know of several other boutique owners that absolutely love it. The customer service was exceptional and any time we had an issue someone was more than ready to jump in and help. Just because it wasn't for us, doesn't mean it isn't a great program. I am confident the developers will continue to improve their product.

Pros

CS is easy to use and has spectacular customer service. The automated invoicing and cost of goods tracking is two of the best features this program has. Automated invoicing is such a huge time saver and it's very seamless. The automatic messages and the requirement of comment from customers did help boost engagement in our group.

Cons

We experienced a number of minor glitches. First, the software would confuse size and identifying number in customer comments causing us to have to manually correct carts. It also pulls inventory completely out of the system which holds it from other customers should you have a customer not want to pay their invoice right away. Additionally, this software does not integrate with Sezzle but I was told they are working on this. Last, the comments must be exactly as entered into the system. If a customer does no comment exactly as it is, then the system will not accept the comment which was very frustrating to some of my people. When using the software for single item posts, we felt that it actually lowered our average online order amount because customers weren't looking around online but just checking out their invoice for that one item which they claimed. With the amount of money it costs per month to use this system, we just couldn't overcome these obstacles.

Lorie beth T.

Changed My Business & My Life

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

I use to stay up until 1 and 2am in the morning invoicing manually. When I started commentsold this cut my work time down dramatically so I could have more family time and use my time better in my business. It also took my business to a much higher level than I could have ever obtained by manually invoicing. I would not be where I am now without commentsold. I'm extremely thankful for the platform and love it so much. Life & Business changing!

Pros

It is completely user friendly. Easy to use and simple to navigate. Customer service is available and super helpful. Makes selling faster & easier so you can use your time in other areas of your business. They are innovating and coming up with new features to add to help their customers sell more. Always improving.

Cons

No reward program but it is currently being worked on.

Whitney D.

Comment Sold Has Changed Our Business

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Our experience with CommentSold has been exceptional. The entire team goes above and beyond to help grow our business. The ease of use of the software and the streamlined processing has cut our man hours in over half leaving us more time to focus on growing our business and more time to take care of our customers versus spending hours shipping and invoicing. Our business and grown leaps and bounds with CommentSold and we can't wait to see where we go from here!

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service!

Cons

There are some bugs that need to be fixed here and there but for the most part I haven't found many cons!

Marionette D.

CommentSold is the bom.com

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Their customer service is phenomenal. CommentSold is easy to use. The team is always ready to hear your suggestions - good or bad - and always open to better ways of doing things, anything to better your business. They are always on top of it!!!

Pros

Invoicing my customers for me. Saves a ton of time.

Cons

The boutique package cost. I would like more functionality in making the website more to me uniquely.

Jorge B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great Software

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

The whole package of information that Cs give you about your ongoing business, is just the most precise tool anyone needs...

Pros

Is complete for any retail business online.

Cons

I couldn´t find anything that I don´t like, perhaps some things I don´t understand very well, but the software is great.

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

CommentSold has many great features, an intuitive interface and very helpful customer service. A great software when you have an online store.

Pros

CommentSold has been really helpful with our online store. It takes care of invoices and managing orders and does so very efficiently. It also tracks and updates our inventory which I previously had to do manually, so it's been saving me quite a bit of time.

Cons

This is a great software and I really don't have anything negative to say; the only feature I wish could be changed is the order of products, which currently goes from oldest to newest.