DocuPhase

Accounting Automation & Beyond.

Jerome
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Easy user adaptation, system could run a little faster though. Too much lag time sometimes

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Each manager/director within a department can now have accountability for their department as well as each employee. Through rules based workflow and tracking via logs, each function can get closer to achieving operational efficiency.

Pros

Central Repository, Progression. Admin duties are relatively quick to pick up and learn. Alerts and real time statuses are the perfect way to get buy in from Departments new to the concept.

Cons

Patches take too long. Wish they would get feedback from users as to what is not working well for them. Wait is too long for iDatix customer support, bad for keeping day to day business afloat. Speed needs improvement.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Jerome,

We really appreciate your feedback. I'd love to arrange a call to discuss your feedback on our support team, and see how we can improve there. Please feel free to reach back out, and we can make that happen. Otherwise, thanks for the kind words regarding the platform.

-Mike Morris

Carol

Treeno

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Overall, once we saw the whole system it was really easy to use.

Overall, once we saw the whole system it was really easy to use.

Pros

I used this in my last job and I can't say enough good things. I really liked the ease of filing documents. I have used other programs in the past that just could not do the job.

Cons

I would have liked more upfront training. I didn't really get to see the whole system and how it worked until we were in it. We had to redo some filing which took some time.

DocStar ECM

Reasons for Choosing DocuPhase

Ease of use. More options

DocStar ECM
Russ

I find the DocuPhase application to be clunky and shows a serious deficiency in usability.

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

The ability to apply files to DCF in a semi-automated fashion. It has the capability to audit users actions withi

Cons

Navigation through the application is not intuitive and cumbersome. The validations on data entry seem to miss the fact that the end goal is a valid application to the state. The approval process is too lengthy.

Kevin
  • Industry: Government Administration

All in One

Reviewed on 2019/04/21

My overall experience with DocuPhase has been nothing but great. From customer service, ease of use and quick response times they top notch.

Pros

This is a wonderful document management application. Our company were still using the older out dated ScanDox , iSynergy and server. Now that we've Windows Servers and SQL, and workstations we upgraded Docuphase. Great improvements in both applications, especially iSynergy. There is no longer the need for plugins, the interface is sleeker and much faster. Document searches are much faster. The customer service for the upgrade and support was incredible. That is the norm for this company. The upgrade and roll out was well planned and coordinated.

Cons

Not the cheapest solution, but most the costs were because we were so behind the curve with their upgrades as well as our servers and databases.

Amy
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

It's so easy to use and manage

Reviewed on 2023/03/17

Customer service is AWESOME!

Customer service is AWESOME!

Pros

This product is very easy to navigate and use. There are so many things that you can do, such as: add notes, create zip file, PDF. Edit , upload files. You can set up your files however it fits your needs. And if you need help, customer service is awesome and responds usually the same day.

Cons

I am not sure there is a way, but it would be nice if you see you have files you no longer need that you can just delete them and have it free space without having to call and pay for more.

Debra
  • Industry: Government Administration

Somersworth Housing Authority

Reviewed on 2022/12/28

so far, your customer service has been able to do a conference call with me and our IT dept so that we can update changes to our system to match your changes to get us back up and running.

Pros

The software is fine, but when your company does updates and changes to your system, you need to contact the customer so that we can alert our IT departments to coordinate with you to make the same changes on our end. This has happened a few times in the last few months and it is extremely frustrating when we can not see what is scanned because of updated changes done by you without us knowing.

Cons

when you make updated changes to the system that effect our using the program on our end.

Tracy
  • Industry: Information Services

Great Product

Reviewed on 2022/12/21

Pros

This software has streamlined our processes and the customer service of DocuPhase is excellent

Cons

Sometimes Slow and causes disruption in our productivity

Overall Success

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

The ability to track projects and tasks through this software has helped with visibility and streamlining of the end users' time, allowing them to be more productive as a whole.

Pros

This product has proven to be very adaptable for our vast business needs. The in-depth ability to track within the workflows and documents is also an attractive feature.

Cons

Load times can sometimes cause issues, in addition to hang-ups, where certain services must be restarted.

Response from Docuphase

Hello,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the list of Pros that you've stated, and that you feel your implementation has been successful. I'd be curious to follow up with you regarding some of the service issues and load times, and will attempt to follow up accordingly.

Gale
  • Industry: Legal Services

Treeno Utilization

Reviewed on 2021/04/29

Pros

This software allows us to be paperless. Access to work already completed was high on our list when choosing this company. Customer service was also high on the list. Technical support is almost instantaneous and thorough. Support is kind and knowledgeable. Permissions to the different cabinets are available all the way down to document types. Usage logging is a plus. The importer allows for seamless integration of the Microsoft Outlook program and allows original formatting to be kept for word processing software.

Cons

Maintenance fees are expensive and paid for through a vendor versus the company itself.

Very functional tool and great support

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

I love the customization search features. It allows me to search at a more granular level. Excited to see how advanced this product becomes after a couple more advances and iterations.

Cons

The processing speed is my only con to this software. However, the speed could be an issue on my network side so, its safe to say that I don't have any cons.

Response from Docuphase

Hello,

Thank you so much for the kind words. If there's anything our team can do for you, please let us know.

-Team DocuPhase

Richard

my experience has been good thus far with docuphase.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

I like that it is a web based application with easy for control for user access. I also like the import mapper tool for easy and bulk entry into docuphase.

Cons

If you wanted to setup a DR site with a server with docuphase already configured. If the primary server goes down you can instruct your users to the DR site docuphase and have no loss of work or time. Currently to have this setup docuphase will charge you for both as if it was another full suite. I disagree with this and licensing/price around this. It was to costly for us to buy a DR license on top of the primary, it would be really nice to have. It would be nice for docuphase to go easy on the price if a company wanted to have a DR docuphase server.

Response from Docuphase

Hey Richard,

Thanks for the review. I'm going to ask around a bit internally and get back to you regarding replication for DR. We know that availability is important when critical business processes rely on our software, and we take that very seriously. Expect that either Greg and I will follow back up with you on this.

Michelle

Docuphase has been a great partner to create efficiencies in our Accounts Payable process.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

The Docuphase team are fantastic collaborators, as we look for solutions together. The Docuphase software is very intuitive yet flexible to allow for customized solutions.

Cons

The software could be a bit smoother regarding the integration of the approval forms, and some functionality (e.g. emailing invoices) could be more user friendly.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for putting a review together for us. We appreciate the kind words, and would love to talk through your cons to get some feedback on how you think we could make some things better. SEI has been a great partner and we truly appreciate your business.

Billy

Product works very well

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

Very stable, and easy user interface like being able to do query's for information and love the global search.

Cons

Need better support for different versions of browsers and also liked the name iSynergy for the actual product better than Docuphase.

Response from Docuphase

Hey Billy,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I think that as you move to versions 6.2+, you'll find that our browser support will really go a long way toward alleviating some of your frustrations there. You can use Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc... to achieve what you're after.

Customer Success Manager - DocuPhase

Kathryn

We had to challenge our business processes to create efficiencies.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

I like how easy it is to pull documents from our accounts receivable cabinet. I also found the document management training at DocuPhase to be very beneficial. It will be great to see the finished product of the online training and library.

Cons

I do not like how we have to use three external softwares to integregrate and process payments within DocuPhase. If one software is down, then the whole check process is at a standstill until the software is fixed. It also requires you to have knowledge about all of the different systems so that you can find workarounds but if you do not work in the system often, then it is difficult to find the workarounds yourself. Furthermore, I find that the software has had issues with compatibility with our virtual environment, which has disrupted the flow of our processes.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate the kind words about training, and I'll be sure to let Jeff know.

Integrating systems can definitely be a challenge. If there are specific concerns regarding steps at which this feels cumbersome, please let me know and we can work to find a solution.

Michael Morris

Dian
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

great product, has a lot of functionality.

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

the ability to create a paperless office.

the ability to create a paperless office.

Pros

Docuphase can be configured to meet most business needs. There are features for importing and exporting documents, character recognition, and capturing data on forms. The work flow process is extensive and user configurable. Docuphase is web based so that the images and index values can be accessed from anywhere.

Cons

Installation and update procedures are overly complicated needing an IT professional to implemement. Changing the sort order of the search results is cumbersome and is not intuitive. Support requests are not always answered in a timely manner and it takes too long to escalate a call to advanced support. When editing indexes in Docuphase only user defined lists are available for lookups.

Lauren

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

The ease of use would be the best thing about DocuPhase. It's intuitive and processes our stuff pretty quickly.

Pros

We can keep track of all paper for accounts payable, AFEs and POs through DocuPhase and then it exports into SL or main business system.

Cons

It didn't keep up with our growth and it kept breaking down.

Cansu
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Cost effective functional document management tool.

Reviewed on 2022/11/13

I liked it in general. It was suitable for my intended use. It is behind compared to other software that I use only in terms of interface.

Pros

Affordable. Customer support is very sweet. The ease of filing documents is impressive. Workflow tools are versatile and intuitive.

Cons

The user interface is confusing. That's why I find the platform boring. The interface needs to be more smooth and colorful.

• Used for 1+ year

Decent human workflow process, usable with minimal technical knowledge

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Pros

It is very easy to use. It is clear that it was developed to be used not by developers or even remotely technical individuals. The product is very well thought out and is able to solve a lot of business requirements.

Cons

Due to the fact that it is quite a specialized product, it isn't flexible enough. A lot of business logic and requirements needs to be done by professional services. Once pro services are in play, the ease of use and value of money quickly lessens.

Response from Docuphase

Thanks so much for the kind words regarding the product, as well as the feedback regarding customization. We certainly aim to provide quality training for anyone using the product, and would be thrilled to engage in the conversations necessary to help empower your team to customize the product further. Just reach out at [email protected] to discuss.

Angela
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Great for docs

Reviewed on 2022/12/21

Pros

This software is very easy to use and maintain.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Charmon

Love the availability to look up documents.

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

When it works correctly finding the information that you need. It's not difficult to load in the information as long as each person follows and uses the templates.

Cons

Without proper training you cannot locate the information you are searching for. A waste of time. I have done a lot of searches only to keep coming up with search found nothing.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Charmon,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty with your searches. I know that my team is planning to get on site with yours here in the next couple of weeks. I'll certainly pay you a visit and discuss ways that you can find and retrieve information more easily.

A Promising Solution with some Performance Issues

Reviewed on 2023/07/12

Pros

DocuPhase offers an easy-to-use UI with a great intuitive design, ensuring a user-friendly experience. It excels as a solution for document workflow management, providing efficient automation and organization. With customization capabilities and impressive search functionalities, it offers scalability and ease in finding results.

Cons

One major drawback of DocuPhase is the extreme temperamental nature of iLink, as it functions properly only around 10% of the time, resulting in frustration. Performance-wise, it can be sluggish when loading large documents, taking several minutes to complete.

Response from Docuphase

Thanks so much for the feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our product and add new enhancements. Please reach out to your Account Manager for more information on this.

Diane

Improve Accounts Payable and More

Reviewed on 2011/01/19

Treeno supports the way the world is today where everything is supposed to be at your fingertips. Everyone is used that at home and they want the same thing at work.

We have done Phase One and will be rolling it out to the rest of the company. Other departments are seeing the
advantages and want to participate.

It is a seamless environment. I would buy Treeno again.

Pros

With the other products we reviewed the technology seemed overwhelming. Treeno was different. It is easy to
understand and use.

Treeno is saving our accounting department hours of time that we used to spend searching for documents.

Treeno workflow has cut our invoice approval process time in half.

We have significantly reduced the numbers of copies printed.

Treeno's professional services and customer support has been excellent.

Cons

We need to break the habit of getting up and going to the filing cabinet to search for documents.

Brian

Ease of Use and Support

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Excellent overall rating.

Excellent overall rating.

Pros

Administration is very easy to use and configure. Product documentation storage works well along with the revision functions. Support for software is on point with a very friendly support staff.

Cons

Document notifications can be improved. Using docuphase over vpn is slow.

• Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Great product

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Saving money and time.

Saving money and time.

Pros

The company now uses less paper. We are saving money and time.
Easy to learn and understand. The support.

Cons

There is learning curve but easy to learn and understand. We have to implement change in the organization,

Response from Docuphase

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the kind words regarding the product. We truly appreciate your support, and this fantastic review!

DiJuan
DiJuan
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

DocuPhase has been a wonderful solution for our accounts payable team here at Total Safety.

Reduction of paper to reduce costs
Quick document storage and retrieval

Reduction of paper to reduce costs
Quick document storage and retrieval

Pros

The user interface is the best aspect in my opinion. I am curious as to how the mobile app will work since I have not installed it on my iPhone yet. I am excited about the opportunity to use the "On the go mobile capture feature"

Cons

Troubleshooting desktop browser compatibility issues. Some of our user base is required to use legacy versions of Internet Explorer on their workstations. I was told that this is a obstacle which our help desk technicians struggle to overcome.

Response from Docuphase

Hi DiJuan,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I know that we're looking at moving you to a version shortly that is no longer reliant on Internet Explorer, which will definitely resolve some of those issues. If there's anything else you can think of, please let me know. We love hearing from you!

[email protected]