ProPresenter Reviews

ProPresenter

4,6 (2 021)
Live presentation and worship solution for churches

(2 021)

2021 Reviews

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Best Presentation Software out there for Churches!

Reviewed on 2022/12/20

We have used this software for many years at our local assembly. The graphics are great! It's always refreshing and crisp images/videos. Software is very easy to use and setup.

Pros

I love the graphics and media library that you have access to when you use this softwe

Cons

Occassionaly the software glitches and you have to restart the computer.

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Newer updated graphics and easier to setup and maintain.

Patrick
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

ProPresenter is the most versatile presentation software on the market

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

I cannot recommend ProPresenter enough to anybody who needs to present content. Over my years of working with the software, any bugs I've encountered have been patched out in future updates so I have no hesitation to recommend everyone use ProPresenter.

Pros

I have yet to throw a task at ProPresenter that it couldn't handle. From its ease of use when editing slides, to the ability to work seamlessly with any number of video outputs, ProPresenter is simply the best presentation software you can find. I especially appreciate the "arrangments" feature which greatly increases productivity.

Cons

My only real complaint about ProPresenter is the fact they removed support for social media integrations. In the previous version, you could include realtime images and text from Twitter and Facebook but they have since removed the feature.

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Didn't have the functionality I was looking for.

Randy

Very glitchy software

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

There are many problems which, when combined, create a really bad user experience. Here are two scenarios, both of which are fails:

1. When using the software on Windows, I get the feeling that ProPresenter was built for Mac, then ported over to Windows, but not very well... many loose ends didn't get ported over properly, and as a result, ProPresenter has lots of problems with crash/lag/user interface.

2. Renewedvision support told me that the Windows version was built from the ground up for Windows. If that's the case, why is the software full of Mac dialog boxes, Mac functionality, and no double-click functionality? If it's built for Windows, why doesn't it work like other Windows software?

Whatever the case may be, the software is very disappointing, and I'm in the process of switching over to something else. I would not recommend this to anyone using Windows.

Pros

It integrates with Planning Center Online.
It has stage display

Cons

It's designed for Mac, and the Windows version is not built very well.
Some dialog boxes are non-standard, they've injected Mac dialog boxes into the Windows version, so buttons and functionality are different than other Windows software.
Preferences menu has been built to look/act like Mac. Why??
Double-click functionality works in some parts of the software, but not others.
Doesn't import PowerPoint presentations very well. The only way to reliably import PowerPoint is to remove all transitions and animations, then import PPT as JPG.
And forget about Google Slides! It takes a lot of work to convert Google Slides to PowerPoint, fix all the formatting, then import to ProPresenter.
Frequent crashes - well maybe not actually frequent, but often enough that I'm searching for some other solution that is more stable. Whenever there's a glitch or hiccup in the software (ProPresenter) I have to restart the whole computer. If I don't, I know that it won't be long before ProPresenter crashes entirely, and then I'll have to restart computer anyway.
Integration between ProPresenter Display Settings and Windows Display Settings is not good. So what happens is, many times when I start up ProPresenter, it has mixed up the order of my screens, so it puts the Stage Display on my main monitor. I frequently have to disable the stage display, go into Preferences, change the stage display, then re-enable it again.

Josh

Best media presenter for churches!

Reviewed on 2023/12/13

Pros

Very robust but also very user friendly. I have a team of volunteers that range in age from young to old and each fully understands how to use it.

Cons

None. This works seamlessly and I couldn’t love it more!

• Industry: Higher Education

Presents your services with ease

Reviewed on 2021/10/15

Without the great video tutorials, it would be a challenge to get started with this software, but that's why there are tutorials! Once you have the basics of this software, you are ready to go. There is a little training to understand how things work for anyone running the system. We transitioned from a different presentation software to this one and hands down are so happy with our choice to move to ProPresenter! The pricing is reasonable for even the smallest of facilities, the creation of libraries will save you time as you build them out and it is super easy to insert these pieces into your service "playlist".

Pros

The layout and design to build a service is laid out nicely. The BEST part of this product is the building of libraries and how easy it is to build a service or presentation from your libraries, even quick additions while live!

Cons

A few times while creating a playlist, we will find something added was not there when we started up the playlist later. We have still not solved this mystery but just have a note to always double-check for all presentations to be in the playlist!

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

System requirements and many little frustrations with MediaShout caused us to be in a position where we needed to upgrade and it looked like as good as time as any to switch to a software that seemed to fit our needs a little better and are hoping it's less buggy.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

Our experience with MediaShout wasn't stellar the past 18 months. The company and support team is great, but we were constantly having things to work around. The pricing was very comparable and ProPresenter had been previously used by one of our pastors who recommended we consider it if we were in the position of making a change anyway. The trial closed the deal when we saw how nicely we could set up the services and use the software with multiple volunteers who set up each service, while also keeping things consistent.
Albert

The Next Level of Presentation

Reviewed on 2022/05/05

My overall experience has been nothing but positive. For the price point you get an amazing product that will meet most if not all of your presentation needs. The video tutorials are excellent and I have been able to get support via chat and talking to a live person as well, which is fantastic it today's world. I am still discovering new capabilities and how to implement them and the constant improvements and updates are well received.

Pros

ProPresenter 7 enables our relatively small church to present professional looking graphics to our online and in house worshipers. Even though the initial learning curve is relatively steep, there are plenty of tutorials and videos available to make the learning detailed and easy. Once I learned the basics, I was astounded at the simplicity and complexity of the program. You can do basic presentation with ease and quickly master more complicated ways of utilizing the capabilities of ProPresenter more fully. One of the best and most helpful features is the ability to create different themes that can be applied to text. This saves you so much time. Separating media, slides, announcements, video input etc. into different layers that can be selected or cleared gives you many different options and features in using the product. Being able to send the same text to a display in house on a full screen and at the same time as a lower third on a live stream is a very useful feature. Another great feature is that your work is immediately saved as you work on a presentation. No need to worry that you will lose your work if you forget to save. This is also not a stagnant one time buy, but a product which evolves and improves all the time with new features and the latest ideas for application.

Cons

For whatever reason the program takes a while to load on a computer. More so than most other software programs. Even though there is an app available that can serve as a remote to control the program from a phone or tablet, as apposed to a computer, the design is poor and the functionality is limited. Propresenter recently released a plug in for stream deck, which is also available as an app, which will probably make up for the lack of a good remote. As far as I am aware of, there is no physical remote that will work well with ProPresenter.

• Industry: Religious Institutions

The most powerful lyric display solution for church

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

We're using ProPresenter for song lyric display in church, we regularly also use the stage display function to show the people on stage what their lyrics and next slide lyrics are.

Pros

We've been using ProPresenter since version 5 and have only begun to scratch at the multiple levels of complexity and functions available. Each new version has brought even more capabilities which can be very useful. For example version 7 has NDI which was useful in connecting over to OBS for live broadcast. What we like the most about ProPresenter is that its very usable for the average person who is in charge of displaying lyrics, but when we really want to do something special there are plenty of features and power to help us achieve our goals. For example we would use the stage displays and iPad remote lyric displays even more in certain situations, the MIDI module has helped us synchronize complicated lighting effects with the projection. We've found ProPresenter to be indispensable to our church.

Cons

We don't have a lot of complaints about ProPresenter. I guess the main thing is the cost, especially now that the payment model has moved to subscription, we really have to factor in the cost of using PrePresenter.

Cameron
Cameron

Great Presentation Software for Church

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

ProPresenter is probably the best option for church presentation software. Switching to it, provided a lot of missing features from alternatives.

Pros

ProPresenter is simple to use during presentations and most people can be trained to design without much prior knowledge. You can seamlessly add bible verses, of which you can purchase licenses within ProPresenter.

Cons

Importing PowerPoint presentations could be better. I get a lot of guest speakers that provide me with a PowerPoint that has many animations and ProPresenter will import the presentation, but the animations are lost. This is not a big deal for me, but I have had to re-work a few presentations at the last minute for speakers that needed them.

Mark
Mark

ProPresenter is the Go-To Church Presentation Software

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

ProPresenter allows our small church to punch well above our presentation weight class. It streamlines our worship services and helps focus all the attention where it needs to be.

Pros

ProPresenter makes high-quality church presentation beautiful, helping us lead others in worship and Bible Study without distraction. The company has demonstrated a commitment to constant progress and is great at meeting the real needs of real churches.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve for new users but nothing that can't be overcome with time and practice.

Quality of product

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

Long term vision for improvement, implementation into the real world, and quality of product.
Evans
Evans
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

One stop shop for production

Reviewed on 2022/01/20

It gives you the confidence to produce content professionally. Loved the support community that is ready to give ideas and troubleshoot

Pros

A perfect mix of visual display and broadcast solutions. Different screens can output different looks at the same time and are triggered simultaneously.

Cons

The learning curve to fit your specific needs may be steep but once it is set up, it becomes your best friend!

OpenLP, EasyWorship and Proclaim by Logos

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Looking for more flexibility in one software: live streaming, lower thirds, different display layouts, superimposed graphics, video playback, Zoom integration-NDI, power of presets

Microsoft PowerPoint and EasyWorship

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

A supportive community, extensive tutorials, recommendations from other churches, one-time fee vs subscriptions
Beau

Nothing Can Hold A Candle to Propresenter

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

I’ve been using Propresenter since 2003 and from time to time have dabbled with other presentation software. In the end the usability and features of Propresenter has caused it to clearly stand head and shoulders above everything else. I’ve loved to see the software evolve and how Renewed Vision has listened to it’s users and made adjustments accordingly. Nothing else can hold a candle to Propresenter.

Pros

The ease of use is probably the best thing about Propresenter. You can practically pick it up and begin to use it right away. There are fantastic tutorial videos that give you everything you need to know but there’s also a great community and support.

The other thing that I absolutely love is the expandability. In the beginning you may just need the basic functions but as your organization grows, Propresenter has all the tools needed to grow with you.

Cons

Honestly, most of the functions I have liked least about the software have been slowly weened out through out the year.

Leif

Love what ProP can do

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

We are a church with multiple services in multiple locations. With the sync (ProCloud) option we are able to keep things up to date everywhere which is very beneficial.

Plus we do a God In The Movies series and being able to adjust clips on the fly from within the program is making life a lot easier.

Pros

The ability to use content between multiple locations and various sizes of screen is huge for us.
Very robust product that we probably only use about 1/10th of.
Stable build - with only rare crashes (maybe 2 in 4 years) it is one of the most stable presentation software products I've ever used with this range of abilities.

Cons

Lack of immediate phone support on Sundays - when things go sideways you are basically on your own other than email responses. Doesn't help much when we are dealing with immediate issues.
Can be overwhelming for new staff/volunteers to utilize because it is so robust.

MediaShout, EasyWorship and Proclaim by Logos

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Timely syncing challenges. Multiple screen size adaptability. Multi layer slide builds for higher quality presentations.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

In depth video training possibilities via YouTube. Cost. Long term familiarity across a range of churches and denominations. Customer service too :-)
Sean

Robust Presentation Software that You'll Want

Reviewed on 2019/10/12

I and our team use ProPresenter for multiple services throughout the week as well as special events. My experience has been that ProPresenter is an exceptional and versatile software for handling any presentation needs. I use ProPresenter on a regular basis and have consistently had great experiences using it and being pleased with its capabilities.

Pros

ProPresenter is a robust and multi-function capable presentation software that has tons of great features that can make anyone's presentation a professional experience. From its ability to handle picture, video, and even web-based material putting together a worship service, a corporate presentation, or a ceremony is easily handled with ProPresenter.

Cons

There is a learning curve on building folders and presentation files as well as importing/linking files that you will use. There are helpful support pages that can assist with the learning process. Additionally, you have to be aware that ProPresenter literally takes over your computer's video and audio when it is running so that other processes don't interrupt your presentation.

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

The capabilities and features of ProPresenter made it the clear choice for our needs as a church. ProPresenter handles pretty much everything we need from our presentation software and is easier to use for building presentations that PowerPoint is.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

For its better features and compatibility with our existing computer and projection equipment.
Hunter
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

The best presentation software for churches, and everyone else.

Reviewed on 2021/05/04

ProPresenter is volunteer friendly and a very easy to learn software with incredible flexibility. The features available in the Looks menu, Midi integration, and a simple presentation interface make this the perfect software for use in any presentation.

Pros

Livestreaming from ProPresenter was an amazing feature for them to add. When we switched our livestream over to ProPresenter, we fixed issues we didn't even know we had.

ProPresenter has unlimited output screens, so you can have 3, 6, 10, 50 individual output destinations, and ProPresenter can send your content to them all.

The slide editor is seriously powerful. There's no need to build slides in Power Point anymore. Just train your pastor to edit their slides in ProPresenter. All will be well.

ProPresenter is constantly getting bug fixes and major feature update.

NDI is built-in to the software.

Cons

Occasional bugs here and there, but I've never ran into anything show-stopping that wasn't a user error.

MediaShout and Proclaim by Logos

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Worship Extreme was very limited on their feature set. Even simple things, like a scrolling slide show, could not be done.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

MediaShout seemed like many features were hard to find or things like simple features that I would use every day are buried 2 levels deep in menus. As for Proclaim, I didn't like the user interface. One thing I did like was the cloud integration with Proclaim. Proclaim is also subscription based, and ProPresenter is not.
Yashovardhan
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Free and Amazing presentation & worship software

Reviewed on 2022/11/22

ProPresenter is easy to use and has a wide range of features that make it perfect for creating professional-level presentations. The software is also constantly being updated with new features and improvements, which makes it an excellent investment for anyone who wants to create high-quality presentations.Overall, I am very pleased with ProPresenter and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a presentation software that is easy to use and produces great results.

Pros

There are many things to like about ProPresenter, but one of the things that I appreciate most is its versatility. ProPresenter can be used for a wide variety of applications, from live event production to simple worship presentations. Additionally, ProPresenter's support team is fantastic and always quick to help out if you have any questions.

Cons

There were a few things I didn't like about ProPresenter. One was that there was no way to save or export a customized theme that I had created. I also didn't like how long it took to export slideshows as videos.

EasyWorship

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

I chose ProPresenter because it offered more features than EasyWorship and the interface was more user-friendly.

Great production package

Reviewed on 2019/07/28

Pros

If you have ever used powerpoint, you can use this software. It's as simple or as complex as you want it to be. Great for volunteers to walk in, and be able to simply hit a few buttons to follow along with scripts with minimal training
We use ProP for weekly services and use it for both worship songs, videos and sermon notes.
Great flexibility all around!

Cons

While MANY features are implemented quickly from the suggestion forums, some just never get a response or are "ignored"

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Our prior software was too complex to let our volunteers setup/work on. The ease of use for different song and presentation setup took our prep time from 5 hours + per week to 2-3 hours or less depending on complexity of the show

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

Support forums and responses were MUCH more active Licensing for the entire range of computers both MAC and PC in our environment was much easier and cheaper to setup
Jorn
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

The best presentation software available

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

We use ProPresenter in our main worship services as well as for a number of other ministries in different size rooms, with various projection systems. The system is fully customizable to each room, while maintaining a standard workflow that's easy to teach to anyone needing to use it. The functionality of ProPresenter as a manned presentation system is far superior to anything else I've seen on the market. ProPresenter is definitely our go to presentation solution.

Pros

The software is easy to learn and easy to use. We have a lot of volunteers and we are able to have them running the software on their own within the first one to two times they work with us. It can be run by a beginner, and also has the capability of much more advanced functionality.

Cons

The software has had some issues that caused it to crash during a presentation in the past. We have also experienced some times when the slide transitions have not been smooth. The web viewer functionality is really clunky and sometimes does not work properly.

MediaShout and EasyWorship

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

We needed a presentation software solution that has more flexibility for editing and adjusting the presentation during the event/service. Powerpoint and Keynote both have very limited capabilities when it comes to this kind of functionality.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

ProPresenter was the most complete product at the time. New updates have continually improved the software and it's still the best option by far!

Still the best...

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

We use ProPresenter to display words to worship songs, video playback, slides for sermons... basically all the content that goes on our screen that doesn't come from a camera is from ProPresenter. It's dependable & the best choice for us.

Pros

ProPresenter is the most simple to use professional display software in existence. It gives you all the features of high end character generators, like alpha key, quick editing of text and graphics, but is simple to use and train volunteers on. It is also a dependable video playback device. It's networking features give great options to sync up multiple computers. It transitions seamlessly between all these necessary functions. They are always coming up with more features and functionality.

Cons

That there is still no simple way to integrate PowerPoint slides other than exporting jpegs. The browser feature has never successfully worked for me when it would have come in handy with online polling websites.

Functionality & stability.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

functionality, stability & ease of use.
Ryan

An industry standard

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Overall I'm a happy user, there are definitely some things that could be improved, and I'm looking forward to seeing which issues are solved in the next release of the software.

Pros

The ability to connect to Planning Center Online. The ability to control ProPresenter via connected gear or have ProPresenter control connected gear. The ability to customize presentations. Groups, Lables, Categories, Hot Keys, and Hot Folders.

Cons

The inability to resize the preference window when working with labels and groups is annoying. Also, I'd like to be able to create a label menu with sub items, like Verse Menu = Verse 1, Verse 2, Verse 3, etc...
We are currently working on writing some custom code to allow item selection in ProPresenter to automate tracking of PCO LIVE. This seems like something Renewed Vision could easily add with PCO's API.
The inability to resize the PCO LIVE pop-out to any size I want.
The inability to delete or rename a library category without first changing every library item in that category to some other category, or batch change the category of multiple items.
When using remote desktop and Master Control Module, it creates an output issue where both computers need to be restarted in order for the main machine to output the main out.

Galen

Perfect for our scenario

Reviewed on 2019/07/04

Pro Presenter has made our church services run so much smoother and allowed us to do things that would have cost exponentially more to do any other way. We adopted it long before I came 6 years ago and it is so vital to our workflow that I can't imagine working without it. I started learning simple things then dove in deeper as I got more comfortable. The video tutorials on their website are excellent and made it so easy to learn. Bang for your buck, you'll never find a better product

Pros

Pro Presenter is far and away the best multi-media presenter that I've ever used, and I've used a lot both hardware and software. Once you understand the logic behind it, it's very easy to setup and use. We've added several modules to it to customize it even more to our needs. It plays almost any media file, picture, audio or video and seamlessly integrates them. We use a lot of automation and it works spectacularly for us.

Cons

You have to get really nit picky to find real flaws with the software. There are a few features I'd love to see added and few foibly things to work around, but once you understand them, it works incredibly well.

• Industry: Music

PC vrs. Mac

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

Overall, the program works. However, as I have found with my volunteers, I cannot trust them to do much within the program beyond the basics. I think they are capable, but the interface is not intuitive enough to trust them with it on their own.

Pros

I like that it is relatively dependable. I like that most of my volunteers can just click the next slide to actually run the program. I also like that it talks to other programs well enough, though I don't like having to pay for extra features like midi integration etc. I believe we paid enough for the program up front.

Cons

I have used mac pretty much my whole life. There are things that I love about it, and things that I just live with, as is the case with any operating system. However, the general consensus in the millennial worship community is that mac is the end-all for churches. And rightly so. With programs like Logic, Mainstage, Garageband, Imovie, Final Cut, etc. all under the $500 price range, it is easy to see why churches will dish out the cash for a mac when they begin shopping for high-end tech rather than sticking with free programs that can't perform as well or as reliably. The problem with Pro Presenter is that it was clearly not designed for someone who spends most of their time in "Apple World." The question is not, does PP run flawlessly on a mac, but does it feel like it should run on a mac. My answer is no. PP just feels like a program that was designed by programers, which is strange when you consider that it's primary function is to help in the realm of aesthetics. The volunteer nerds that I have running the software each week, which, I believe should represent about 80% of your clientele, do not have the ability to be trained effectively in PP because they are not working in the program enough. I can confidently say that the majority of the people actually running your program are not paid to do so, and have had little to no involvement in the design of the presentations that they control. I will continue my thoughts in the next section as I am out of space.

Microsoft PowerPoint and WordPress

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

it is the industry standard
Samuel

Propresenter Reviews

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Pros

Propresenter can do almost anything. The flexibility of building slides and content in the layers makes it great for clean, nice presentations, but it also means if I need to make a quick announcement slide for our church, I can grab a background, plug in the information, and make a nice looking slide using the editing tools available. Keeps me from scrambling for my laptop and pulling up Photoshop or Illustrator.

I also love the simplicity of displaying slides. As a church we have volunteers running Propresenter for our services (which includes songs, motion backs, announcements, Bible passages, etc.) and it's that once we've built it, they pretty much just have to click through.

As the youth pastor, I also love being able to use the remote app on my iPad when I teach. That means I can go through the slides as I need to, or if I'm down a volunteer I can make things run on my own.

Cons

My least favorite part of Propresenter is also one of the things I love—double edged sword I guess. While it's incredible flexible and powerful software, it's also incredibly complicated. There are menus, features, options, integrations I seem to discover daily. This is great for myself and those who build the presentations, but it's a struggle for volunteers. Displaying slides is simple, but troubleshooting, on-boarding, etc. is difficult. I feel as though I'm constantly sharing tips, tricks, training, etc. cause there are just things I can't replicate or teach in a planned training.

Adam
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Versatile Presentation Software

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

By using ProPresenter, we provide a quality video product both for our congregation as well as for those who are on stage. The tools that ProPresenter offers help us solve nearly every presentation-related problem that comes our way. The company is extremely receptive to feature requests and bug fixes, and treats us like we're their only client.

Pros

The software extremely versatile, and it sees regular updates, bug fixes, and feature additions. The editing features of documents are vast, which helps us quickly achieve professional looking CG output without a lot of effort. ProPresenter does well at integrating with other services such as the CCLI SongSelect database, and the site license serves us well since we need to utilize the software concurrently in multiple venues within our building on any given day. The various add-on modules are powerful; we regularly utilize the SDI module, Alpha keying module, and the master/slave module (which allows us to run a redundant backup if necessary).

Cons

Simple and quick song editing sometimes seems a little clunky. Some features such as the reflow editor are powerful, but seem to suffer from being overly complicated, which keeps me from using them. There are a few inconsistencies with how keyboard shortcuts work when moving around within different parts of the software.

Martin

Works well for lyrics

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Except for sync and videos it works great. Sadly, we use sync every week and I can't count the number of times our users have contacted me due to their struggles.

Pros

Setting up song lyrics and using in conjunction with Song Select works pretty well. We use the arrangement functionality for every song for the contemporary service. For traditional hymns we don't find arrangements necessary. It's nice to have the option when we need it and to not confuse those who don't need it. Our prior software would occasionally crash during a service, but we've never had that kind of issue with ProPresenter running on our Mac Minis. We really like using a stage display in addition to the regular output. Our team really appreciates it.

Cons

We often have trouble playing videos within ProPresenter. The audio sometimes cuts out or gets out of sync. The same video played on the same Mac with QuickTime or VLC works fine.

We subscribe to Cloud Sync and it often has problems. Sometimes it just won't sync things, and other times it syncs way too much (as evidenced in the log) and takes way too long. In addition, we often get errors while syncing talking about "another process has changed a file" and the choices offered to resolve it are confusing to most of our users.

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Crashes during service and a lame interface.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

Recommendations on worship pastor's forum.
Chuck
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Best presentation software I’ve ever used

Reviewed on 2019/07/13

I started using pro presenter about 6 years ago, and it was a game changer. At the time I was using a couple different pieces of software to do what pro presenter does all as one program. From Editing slides, playing audio files, organizing media library to the ability to set up seemless transitions in our performances, pro presenter is an irreplaceable part of our work flow. The only thing I would add to it is the ability to make basic edits to audio files. There is no way to make custome cue point in songs or to adjust the volume of songs that may need to be normalized. It will let you do it with videos but not mp3s. Granted this is not a dealbreaker. I can still do all of this in a secondary software then port it into pro presenter, But it would save a few steps if it had this feature. However, out of everything I’ve tried, pro presenter does nearly everything we need from a presentation software. I believe it is an essential tool for any organization that requires use of media presentation.

Pros

It Does the work of multiple softwares. It Organizes our media library, presents audio/visual media, does minor video editing, and allows for a secondary video output for people on the stage for personal notes , timers etc. Allows for smooth transitions during any presentation!

Cons

Needs audio properties editor for mp3s. In order to make basic edits. For example if you want a certain section of a song to play on a slide, or if you have an audio file that is too quiet / loud. It will allow you to do this on videos though which is very nice