Virtual Tours Creator

Best virtual tours software in Australia !

5 /5 (15 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Peter R.

great product Great people

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

great people to do business with, always available to give assistance

Pros

ease of use and cost effectiveness, it has brought another dimension to our marketing

Cons

nothing, very easy to use and upload so there is no downside

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Thank you so much Peter :) you are our champion. Tom

Nick P.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

game changer for how we present our properties

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Pros

VTC has been a game changer for how we present our properties in market. We can now offer our prospective buyers the opportunity to inspect property in circumstances where in the past it has been difficult. Easy to use and time efficient whilst integrating with our back of house systems.

Cons

No cons or any problems so far, all service and training provided. As I said easy to use and efficient.

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Great Nick! Thanks.

Tom D.

Useful easy tool

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

great to show customers a preview of end product

Pros

Great tool. I use it as a preview tool to show customers 360 scenes before taking 360 videos. simple but efficient.

Cons

No cons for me, doesn't have plenty of customise options but I like it for simplicity and easy of use.

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Thanks Tom!

Cameron H.

difference against my competition

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Pros

We have been trialing the 360 virtual tours creator for the last month. Very unknown territory for us. We (Emily PA and I) have found the system very user friendly. We can do a 360 photoshoot of a property in around 15 minutes successfully with no photography training required, however customer support representative has provided excellent tips and support. It only takes us another 15-30 minutes to create and upload to websites the completed 360 tour on the software provided. I have especially found this a very good listing tool. In the last month I have listed 5 new properties and offering the new 360 tool to my vendors I believe it has helped me to secure these things

Cons

At this stage me and my team are very satisfied with the Virtual tours creaotr software and their service.

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Thank you Cameron for taking time to write this review.

Mark E.

A great product with great backup support for Real Estate Professionals, definitely a must...

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Listings and very happy Vendors.

Pros

It' very easy to use, I have very limited computer experience and I find it a breeze to use. It's a great way to show case your property to local and interstate buyers. Love the Virtual Goggle presentation it's a hit with our client's.

Cons

None it's seriously easy to use. I haven't found any cons at present and I doubt that I will we love the product.

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Thank you for the review Mark, we are very happy it works for you!

Artur P.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great software for virtual tours, easy, simple, no coding skills required!

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

great to show our facilities to clients, stakeholders

Pros

I had no prior knowledge of how to create virtual tours but after creating my first one I realized it was incredibly easy. Very affordable! Great support.

Cons

So far really good. I had some questions and received support from customer service. Really good experience so far!

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Thank you Arthur for your feedback. It's great to know that our clients enjoy using virtual tours. Our software was designed to be easy for users with all skill levels. If you have any further feedback please feel free to contact our customer service team.

Anna O.

Simple virtual tours for holiday rentals

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Great feedback from our guests. They get all info they need before arriving at our Resort.

Pros

Easy and affordable solution. Great feedback from our guests. It was very easy and fast to do the tours.

Cons

All went well. No negatives. If anything maybe the floor plan should be bigger so I can fit more hotspots.

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are already working on a bigger floor plan so great to know this feature is requested.

Michelle V.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

This is the way of the future

interstate and overseas clients

Pros

Thank you so much to your entire team for doing the Virtual Tour for me. It has generated much interest and I feel confident that clients in Sydney, Melbourne and overseas will benefit greatly.
It is very user friendly and because the Virtual Tour is so unique I feel other Real Estate Agents will follow suite. Your ongoing support, training and availability speaks volumes. This is the way of the future so I am very happy to be part of this amazing creation

Cons

No disadvantages , As i have written above I am very happy with the virtual tours and ongoing service.

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Thank you for your review.

Robert P.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Very Very Cost effective Virtal tours and so easy to use

Pros

Produces great tours and links very easily to web portals, If i have had any problems Tom is very accessible.

Cons

I Have not found any yet problems with the website yet. The site is user friendly only took me a little time to get use to it.

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Hi Robert, Thank you for your amazing feedback. You are doing a great job in Sydney. According to our stats your VTC virtual tours get the most views in Australia. Great job!

Daniel B.

Must Have Technology

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

When we started with Virtual Tours Creator, other agencies in our region weren't using this sort of technology. VTC was a big point of difference for us and it has helped our business significantly. We are also incredibly glad we had been using VTC prior to COVID. It was a life saver during the pandemic. We have had a huge increase in people moving to our area and it's still growing. VTC gives you a complete walk-through tour, so people were able to visit our properties from the comfort of their homes using this awesome technology. It's a must have in this day and age.

Pros

It was so simple to start using Virtual Tours Creator and the cost is fantastic. If someone like me can use this technology, anyone would be able to grasp it. I do the tours myself at the properties and then put the tour together. It's very easy to use and makes such an enormous difference to a listing. I highly recommend this product.

Cons

The time it originally took to upload photos when the software was still new. It's super quick now though

Melissa J.

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

We have been using this product for 3 years and this has been great for business and creating new business opportunities

Pros

The software is easy and user friendly and you really cant make mistakes

Cons

Nothing, i love everything about this product and the support is amazing

Brendon G.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Quick, easy and up and running in minutes.

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

VTC offers a simple user interface for stringing together a quick virtual reality tour for the selling property. The hosting rates are very competitive.

Pros

Quick, simple and very easy to use. Drag and drop, arrange images, a couple of notes, add a floor plan and publish.
Cheap hosting prices.

Cons

Would like the option to change text sizes.

Aimee T.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Easy to use, produces great virtual tours, affordable. Great staff.

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

Virtual Tours Creator has provided an easy, affordable and flexible option to produce virtual tours for our properties. One of the company's biggest assets in my opinion is Tom - he is so helpful and accommodating, nothing is ever too much trouble. Great customer service and a great product.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say. I know they are working on upgrades all the time and it will continue to improve.

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Thank you so much!! Yes we offer the most affordable and easy solution on the market and we glad that you like it. Great to have your support and all the best with your business!

Darren D.

Executive was wonderful to deal " A No Brainer Decision To Purchase "

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Value add for our customers

Pros

Ease of use and user friendly, I have had other quotes on this type of camera and I still think that this is the best value for money that you will find on the market.

Cons

Need to be able to load all photos at once, in saying that it is very easy to load individually, and the software program does load quickly as well.

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Thank you for taking time to write this review Darren. Great to know you have a great experience with our software. Batch upload coming soon!

Nancy W.

so easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

Pros

The customer service was above reproach and the ease of use was awesome!

Cons

Don't have any cons at this point in time

Response from Virtual Tours Creator

Wow, thank you so Much Nancy