Filter by
Showing 2 reviews of 1

Castel Detect LIVE

Cloud-based speech recognition solution

5 /5 (1 review) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 2 reviews of 1
Justin C.

I use this product to ensure real-time compliance with industry standards for my call center...

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Many. We have been able to automate our QA/QM process using keyword spotting. This has taken us from a situation where we were reviewing calls for compliance at random, to a situation now where virtually every call we review has a compliance issue because Castel's automated keyword spotting software flagged it. We are also able to train agents from day one on live calls using keyword spotting and event targeting to prompt them with the proper scripts and alerts to ensure compliance. This leads to more right party contacts and revenue because there is little downtime when training new agents. Using call scoring and event targeting, we are able to place compliance data alongside our revenue data to determine which compliance behaviors are correlated with better customer service and more revenue secured. We can then update our training programs to train agents to do more of what is working.

Pros

The live speech analytics technology and ability to correct compliance issues with agents during active calls are a huge plus. This has allowed me to get to a point where our compliance rate is up in a major way over where we were six months ago. The voice-based analytics and event targeting features help me to train agents faster because I can do it during real calls using alerts and prompts that are all automated based on specific events and keywords. The call scoring and post-call audit capabilities are also a big help for spotting negative compliance trends and then updating our training programs to correct them.

Cons

This isn't so much a 'Con' as it is me misunderstanding what level of involvement I would initially need to have to dial in the accuracy of the speech analytics for our particular use cases. There needs to be someone internal who provides detailed feedback to Castel's team on any false positives with the speech analysis so they can help the software learn to more accurately spot the correct compliance events. If you put in the time on this, speech analytics accuracy increases significantly. Like most things in life, you get out of the tool what you put in.

Response from Castel Communications

Justin - It has been a pleasure working with your team and we look forward to collaborating and delivering further efficiencies via automated keyword spotting for years to come.