Leonard L.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Novisign Digital Signage

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

A+ love this product

Pros

Easy to use GUI which lends itself to even secretaries being able to update the digital signage

Cons

Can't really thing of any to be honest, one or two features have been removed but we don't really miss it.

Jeff H.

Took some time to get used to it. Nice improvements recently

Reviewed on 2017/05/17

setting information to 1200 students using 6 TV screens. The TVs turn on automatically but I then have 2 hours to swing by and use the remote on them or they go to sleep. I just change volume on each one.

challenge - I am using Asus chromebits on most of them. several start fine each morning. 2 or 3 hang up each morning with a black screen and message of loading 1/8 or similar until I unplug and plug in the chromebit then it works fine for the day.

I still need to get other people on board with editing part of the information.

More to learn

Pros

Fairly easy to change screen messages and then update presentation. The presentation does not update until I tell it to. This allows preparing at one time and update at later time.

Cons

can not paste images. Must save a screen capture and then upload it.
Can not change the automatic standard image view time form 10 to say 5

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

is an easy-to-use tool from anywhere in the world where I can create and edit my content safely

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

With this product I have shown what I want in real time.

Pros

with NoviSign Digital Signage I can indicate the contents that I really want, with which I work more and in an easy and useful way without needing to use other software to complement it, it is very safe to use and with a single clikc add what I want to show.

Cons

It is a tool with which I have not experienced any problem, it is totally easy to use which does not produce any difficulty in its handling.

Response from NoviSign

Thank for the great review! We work hard to provide the market with an easy to use digital signage software platform that supports the dynamic requirements and needs of our customers. Thank you for choosing NoviSign.

Michael D.

Amazing product with exceptional support team !

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

We custom integrated the platform into our product. Custom templates are provided quickly and accurately from the Novisign staff. Very happy with our experience thus far...!

Pros

Everything. Especially the ease of use and awesome follow up from all team members there.

Cons

Made a switch from Windows to Android due to our specific touchscreen requirements.

Response from NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Happy to hear that you have been receiving fast follow-ups and like the custom touch screen templates that we're designed and set-up for you custom integration!

Jamie W.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Investment - Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

NoviSign Digital Signage has helped us communicate important information to our employees and residents with ease. It's been a great addition to our communities. Our users have said how easy it is to update. As the administrator and person who set up our templates, I have to say it has been a great program to work with. Our employees and our residents are grateful for the addition of the digital signage and say how much they like the presentation.

Pros

I like the ease of use and that with multiple locations I'm able to assign specific logins, creatives, and playlists to different users at specific locations.

Cons

I really don't have anything to say as a con. It's been all positive working with this software.

Response from NoviSign

Thank you Jaime for the 5-star review!

Kelly P.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Awesome Digital Signage for a Residence Hall

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

In the past we were paying a monthly fee to a company to use their template that they created for us, however it was extremely unreliable. NoviSign is 100% more reliable and a better value.

Pros

I like the flexibility and ease of use so that I was able to quickly create a relevant and eye catching display for our residents.

Cons

It was a tad tricky getting it to be properly set up on the FireStick, however the customer service was great and helped me through the whole process.

Response from NoviSign

Thank you Kelly for the positive review! We are in the process of officially testing the FireStick and will soon release an easier method of installation.

Even with a basic knowledge I was able to do a signage for my organization is so amazing

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

With the videos on YouTube, it is so easy to learn how to use the software.

Pros

NoviSign Digital Signage enabled me create some quality signage with the limited design skills I posses.

Cons

I do not have any concern with the software and even my workmates also feel satisfied for now. We feel the value for money

Response from NoviSign

Thank you for the review! We are happy that even with limited graphic design experience you can create good-looking digital signage content for your organization. If you ever have additional questions, please visit our new quick start training site: https://www.novisign.com/training/step1. Thank you for choosing NoviSign Digital Signage.

Brian B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

Pros

Good customer service, really good price, the system never goes down, only takes a few minutes to update the menu,

Cons

Not easy to use at first but once you know/get train on it its pretty easy to get around.

excellent support from the staff.

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

I love that they provide you with a free trial before you commit to buying to full product. Tech support is easy to access and clear.

Cons

it´s limited about the functionality of some tools, as example modifing the shapes or designs, and that it does not have an undo function!

Response from NoviSign

Thank you for the review! Yes, with every free 30-day trial of NoviSign we make sure to provide every user with full access to online support videos and documentation. We also like to do web demos for users to help answer questions.

Thank you for the feedback regarding the design tools. We will add your request to our next round of enhancements. New features and capabilities are added to NoviSign's software and released on a monthly basis.

Loran R.

good service in a new industry able to adapt quickly to changing menu boards

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

good experience working with their staff

Pros

ease of use able to remotely redesign and use tech to evolve

Cons

no cons at this time menu boards work great with our products

Raizan B.

Interestingly , Simply and Easily to use

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

I am solving interactive signage with Novisign. The more I explore on the software application the more I learn about IT stuff.

Pros

The software, tutorials and technical support was prompt and user friendly. I can access the software almost every where.

Cons

The least that I like about the software was I do not know the error code to reference.

Edy H.

Reviewed on 2020/01/27

My rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is incredibly respnsive to any questions etc i may have. I've been very happy withthe product, price point and support. A win all the way around.

Pros

Ive been involved with digital signage in some form or fashion for about the last 15'ish years. Novisign's ease of use is what clearly separates them from the pack. It's intuitive and reliable.

Cons

I haven't found anything in my use that i would consider a "con".

Behrooz R.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Making the switch to NoviSign was a great experience & the support that they provide is...

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Pros

Easy to Use to update and manage the contents and also to run/show the displays, Intuitive interface, Bug-free software, Exceptional support

Cons

The current backend admin management is Flash and required to update to HTML5 to be able to manage and update the contents from the phone or any other device which not supporting Flash as it's must need for us sometimes to update on-the-way when there is no laptop/desktop available.

Shehryar B.

Great Experience with Novi Signs but there is room for improvment

Reviewed on 2017/01/07

I love the service and support. I think it is easy to use and understand. But there are a few basics (i think) that are missing. Such as:

1. There are no transition effects in slide show.
2. Online studio needs to improve. I would like to see more fonts in the text widget drop down, a undo button, ability to select multiple widgets and align them in one click.

These 2 improvements should not be too hard to make.

I would love to see Novi Sign work with Cable tv but I understand if that is difficult to do. It would be a awesome ability to have.

Other than that, I love Novi Signs. Keep up the good work.

Response from NoviSign

We appreciate your feedback, we keep pushing forward

Charles B.
  • Industry: Sports

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

We can communicate the daily activities across all buildings in a fast and easy way

Pros

User friendly
Dependable
Pricing
Support

Cons

None that we have experienced yet. Future looks good

Response from NoviSign

Thank you Charles for the 5-star review!

Benu A.

barcode generated signage

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Pros

works offline
barcode generation
android support
easy installation

Cons

no offline software to design and upload confidential data.

Response from NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Maggie W.

easy to use, affordable, free trial

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

Cons

Doesn't work with Mac, so only half of our employees could use it. Facebook widget gave me some issues.

Response from NoviSign

Thank you, Maggie, for the positive review. Anyone can access, edit and make changes to content using NoviSigns web-based design studio. For both MAC and PC, we recommend using the Chrome Browser when using the online design studio. We appreciate your business and thank you for the review!

Chad W.

So easy! anyone can do it thats the secret

Reviewed on 2015/09/22

Glad to use this very nice and good software !Friendly and quick ! Great editor too!

Social networks are amazing!

Leah W.

Best Employee Communication Tool

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

The setup was so easy! I was able to start using the product right away! I manage the screens from my desktop and update, add, remove communication pieces to the entire team. We started with one screen and quickly added others around the entire office suite. Employees love this form of communication. We recognize our team for their accomplishments, announce upcoming events, remind them of training sessions or meetings and much more. I don't think we could function as well without this amazing tool!

Pros

easy setup
easy to use
low cost
templates/examples available
the ability to have more than one user that manages the platform

Cons

It's difficult to think of a negative for this product. I truly don't have a con to list.

Response from NoviSign

Thank you Leah for the 5-star review!

Arkadiusz W.

Very good product

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

Excellent company with good and very fast working people. Very good value for these money.

Pros

It is easy to use. Working very stable and fast. Excellent customer support from NoviSign company.

Cons

There is no player for IOS yet but I now that they working on player based on HTML 5 so it will be working on almost all platforms.

Shawn O.

Novisign

Reviewed on 2019/06/16

Pros

Ease of use and pricing for what you are able to use this software. I upgraded to a re-seller after 3 months, even though the cost is much higher I have been able to sell and create digital signs for others and grow my business. The sales staff (in the US, no staff in Canada) are great and knowledgeable and are eager to help you. And when IT is slow they get involved to speed up the process when needed, which is much appreciated.

Cons

The service from IT and the unwillingness to upgrade certain features. I have tried/ used three different companies and if there is a way to put the best of each in one system that would be great. Day stamping your image to stop and start at certain times of the day/week or month is difficult to do. I set a reminder on my computer calendar which works because this way I don't forget to bill my clients at months end.

Response from NoviSign

Thank you Shawn for the feedback. Over the next 6 months 16 brand new widgets will be added. Stay tuned, very exciting new apps and feature upgrades will be soon be available! All new enhancements will be available for free to all NoviSign customers.

Rich B.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Easy to use easy to install low cost digital signage

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

We can provide our outlying offices with updated sales logs and company information.

Pros

Easy to use easy to install. Setting up the 4 screens in the 4 offices in Northern California can all be done remotely. You can also setup one program for all offices and just change one thing like a local tempature or wheather, then rename it to that location and you are done. Very simple

Cons

I would like to be able to load more slides.

Response from NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-star review! In your, feedback you did mention the ability to add more slides. Using the slideshow widget, you can add an unlimited number of slides + set play duration of each slide. Also, in the screens section, you can assign an unlimited number of playlists. If you have additional questions about adding slides, please email [email protected] Our email ticketing service is available 24/7, and we also offer Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM CST phone support: (646) 794-7643.

Ryan M.

Great platform and service

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

Novisign is easy to install, has endless amounts of features/plugins/widgets, customer service and care are fantastic. Perfect solution for our national touchscreen ad company.

Cons

like anything, I want more features. But, there are so many features already and they work with you if needed features are not available.

Response from NoviSign

Thank you, Ryan, for the 5-Star review! Stay tuned; more widgets and apps are coming out soon. Just last week, we released a new M3U8 streaming widget for live feeds.

Anthony K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Digital Signage Platform

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

The NoviSign support representative who I have spoken with has been very helpful and courteous to work with. The company itself seems very forward thinking in regards to using various avenues and overlays to display content to users.

Pros

The digital signage software is easy to use, has great features, and several different platforms to upload content from (i.e. PowerPoint, jpeg, png, video formats, widgets, etc.)

Cons

There was a recent software update. I have lost a feature that I used in the past. I need to call support to see if I can use that feature again since the update. However, I have not had time to call yet.

Response from NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-star review! All features and functions that were available in the older software are still available. Also, we are releasing new widgets and enhancement each month. All NoviSign software updates are available to all users at no extra cost.

Charles J.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Great Product and highly recommended.

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Novisign Digital Signage product allows the business to stay engage with clients and staff. Marketing and business awareness for advertising. Communication with staff and employees. Help schools to stay engage with students, teachers, and parents.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and state of the art technology.

Cons

A like everything about the software with the multi designs and graphics.

Response from NoviSign

Thank you for five star review.