Cloohawk

Cloud-based social media marketing solution

Juliet J.

Excellent and Clever!

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Overall, this was a delightful experience. If these guys made something else I would be all in on that, too.

Pros

I loved the support I received from both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Each was knowledgeable, skillful and efficient. The automation is remarkable, and terribly helpful. The software was nimble and takes the hassle of searching for things to follow and comment on in a way that I found unique.

Cons

I was using the software for a niche client and that niche is not on Twitter much. However, I found the service to be highly resourceful at finding things to post and comment on. Ultimately, my use of the software served to keep my twitter presence for myself and clients active, but did not lead to any new business or new relationships, although I did find interesting rabbit holes to fall down in terms of reading other people's curious content.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great for personal twitter management!

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

Pros

Does what it says. Room for improvement but a leader currently in what it does.

Cons

As mentioned, there are some things that could be improved like language accuracy, being able to stop posts, etc.

Adelina P.

Cloohawk has made engaging on twitter easier, faster, and more direct to my audience

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

It has made engaging on twitter a faster task, so I can focus more on my business elsewhere. With Cloohawk I can set exactly the type of posts I am looking to engage in. It does all the finding for me. All I have to do is go in and interact with the uvers.

Cons

There's really nothing I don't like about it. Sometimes the customer service is a tad over zealous in making sure I am satisfied, but if there ever were to be a problem, I know I could have it taken care of quickly.

Response from Clootrack Software Labs

Wow. Thanks a ton for that feedback :)

Ian S.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great, but narrow for the price

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

It's a great tool, and helped my engagement. The team behind the tool are also very engaged with customers, and I loved being able to chat with them. I'll keep an eye on it for sure!

Pros

I love that Cloohawk gives me an action list to keep up my social media interactions, recommend trending content, and includes automations.

Cons

The price feels like it would go with a more broad-featured tool-- It's a lot to pay for what it does. Either a lower price point, or including it as part of a larger suite, would make it more appealing.

Abhilash M.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

I have used Cloohawk for over 3 months and it has helped me save a lot of time. Great find!

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

- I was able to save my time effectively. I don't need to spend a lot of time going through various tools to make a decision. Cloohawk does that job for me. Also, getting leads have been good. I am getting 15-20 leads per day now without doing a lot of activity.

Pros

I love the high quality leads generated by this tool. It helps me to find out the right people who are looking for my services. Also, I love the features that helps me easily identify which of my content has worked before. I can easily re-purpose content and get the best impact.

Cons

I think there are more features that can be added. Also, please release this for Facebook and other social media. Twitter automation is awesome, however, I would love to have these features on other social media tools as well.

Tom G.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy to use, provides results quickly. Has been instrumental in increase my twitter following...

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

It's a Free plug in to the software I represent, so I recommend it regularly!

Pros

The daily reporting and tasks encourage me to pay attention to my target areas of interest and stay up to date with my industries. Plus the continuous sharing of this content in my areas of interest and engagement with like minded users positions me as more of an industry afficionado. It's FREE too - which is the biggest winner!

Cons

The boolean searching of the content, which tasks are based on, is a little basic and could do with a little improvement. Adding qualifying information and keywords might make a vast improvement to the relevance of content sourced.

Response from Clootrack Software Labs

Thanks a lot for the Feedback. The boolean searching of content will be made live soon! We hear you, always ¿¿

P scott R.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Engagement up 700%-- yes thats right-- This is easy, intuitive, great app. Best Ive seen.

Reviewed on 2018/02/05

more twitter followers!!!!! Easily too. just point / ckick/ and get more and more followers.
the best app I have ever used to increase my engagement and followers. Point and click...

Pros

Very easy to use, follow their simple instructions and increase your following and engagement. It is so simple a kid could accomplish measurable results.

Kyle H.

I tried SocialOomph, Buffer, Hootsuite, and many more before finally landing on Cloohawk

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

Cloohawk allows me to autonomously schedule tweets, retweet others posts, like posts, follow and unfollow users and many more awesome features. The capabilities of this platform are only limited by it's developers and they are constantly adding new and extremely helpful features. They are responsive to customer support and always pleasant to chat with. I cannot recommend this platform enough, give the free trial a go and I guarantee you will stick with it.

Cons

A few weeks ago I had submitted a support request asking for facebook support as well. The only con I could think of was that it did not have it, however, they just announced that they are actively working on support for Facebook so I really have no cons here.

Response from Clootrack Software Labs

Glad, happy and excited to read this review. Thanks a lot! :)

Twitter on Steroids

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Pros

It's no complete automation but it helps you to do the important things: community management, while the posts are generated perfectly in your own style.

Cons

At the moment there is nothing to complain about. The only problem is, that it gets you to do your community management every day ;-)

Response from Clootrack Software Labs

"Twitter on Steroids" - Just loved that ! Thank you.

Joe S.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Trending stories is a great feature

Pros

Easy to use. Great features. Definitely recommend it! Automated tasks are awesome. Not other service like it.

Cons

There is really not many bad things I can say about it works just as advertised but unfortunately I cannot afford it. They should have a 1 account with all the features in that price.

Response from Clootrack Software Labs

Thanks a lot for the great words. We completely hear your concerns. You will receive an email with some thing interesting !

Richard D.

A life saver when I didn't know how else to handle my growing list of followers

Reviewed on 2018/03/10

Hands off Twitter magic!

Pros

I love that it allows me to target specific keywords and hashtags. With this I'm able to see different influencers, different trending tweets, and so much more that ensures me I'm always dealing with my target audience.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't have an app yet. I feel as though having an app would make this the best social media manager ever.

Response from Clootrack Software Labs

Sooper. We ll soon get you an app!

Ganesh V.
  • Industry: Online Media

A time savior to handle social media handles and eliminates the hassles in handling multiple...

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

Growth in Twitter reach and engagement.
Improvement in productivity.
Saved a lot of time.
Smart and intelligent suggestions helped for the growth.

Pros

One thing I loved the most about Cloohawk service is "It's intelligent suggestions".
It automatically suggests the best decisions to get maximum benefits.
With it's smart suggestions I was able to automate my Twitter growth.

Cons

One thing that disappointed me is that it is not available for other platforms.
I wish it was available for other platforms as well.
Secondly it would be better if there is an option to unfollow the unnecessary accounts manually.

Response from Clootrack Software Labs

Thanks a lot for the review. We have added the feature to unfollow unnecessary accounts :) We'll be adding new platforms soon.

Twitter Engagement Management Made Easy

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Very easy to use, clear UX, simple, clear task based approach, it allows me to manage our Twitter Engagement in less than one minute a day.

Response from Clootrack Software Labs

Thanks for the great feedback!!!

Jason M.

Works Great

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Pros

The program makes it very easy to use Twitter and to gain users.

Cons

I wish it worked for Facebook and other social media account.s

Response from Clootrack Software Labs

Thanks a lot for the wonderful feedback