uxpertise LMS

Learning management & marketing for training centers

5 /5 (7 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Matthieu L.

Solid and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

I used the platform as someone who attended a course as well as an administrator for a course. It's easy to use for the vast majority of the time. Anyone that uses Uxpertise as a learner will easily find his/her class and can pick it back up from where he/she left it if the class wasn't finished in one session. As an administrator, the platform lets you have a lot of control over what parameters you want to set for your project and allows you to receive a solid amount of information about who did the course and how they performed.

Cons

Although easy to use, on the administrator side, there is a lot of stuff to know. It takes a little while to know everything functionality that is available to you, but I feel like it's worth it.

Marilyn D.

Great for training new employees, for example

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

To use as administrator, it is easy and practical to manage training activities, with various elements such as certificates, documents, links and events such as classroom courses. There is accurate and detailed monitoring. It is great how all of this can be found in one product that is continuously and quickly evolving for the best user experience.

Cons

It is sometimes slow to filter tables and lists for admins. It's not much, really. I wouldn't say it ruins the overall experience.

François T.
  • Industry: Government Administration

True all in one business solution

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

Pros

uxpertise is a true all in one business solution for our institute. This LMS allows us to promote more than 60 online and in class training and manage more than 80 trainers.
We have all we need to receive payments, register people or employees and promote any activities. Using uxpertise we can build tests, exams, surveys and rewards learners with badges and certificates.

Cons

Few minor and temporary problems occurred while uxpertise pushed new useful features. Support is very efficient.

Anik B.

uxpertise gives us the tools and overview needed to manage our team

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

We needed an application to manage the training of our team. uxpertise is user-friendly.

Pros

uxpertise gives us the overview and the reporting needed to manage our team. We can manage all type of training, surveys and events.

Cons

uxpertise does what we need and expect from a LMS.

Benoit L.

uxpertise - attainable knowledge

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

Pros

I really enjoy uxpertise to attend online courses. It's very easy to use and I can continue my classes from anywhere - I think it's a really great solutions for anyone that wants to offer its clients or employees easily accessible training. The physical classes are also interesting - it's easy to select a class that works with my schedule and that is close from me.

Cons

Once when traveling with a low wifi connection, some trainings were harder to launch than others, but I don't believe this is a flaw considering the courses are not developped by upxertise and other web services of my computer were also slow on that occasion.

• Industry: Graphic Design

So usefull

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

I use this program for several months and I am very satisfied. It is very convenient to use, easy to understand and allows me to save time when registering for my classes. Also, I really like the design. The user experience is constant in the software, we understand very quickly how everything works.

Cons

Some courses require a lot of energy to your device, you must be certain to have a good internet connection before you start viewing the learning.

Barbara P.
  • Industry: Sports

Uxpertise, nous permet de former notre équipe à travers le Canada.

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

Pros

J'utilise Uxpertise depuis plusieurs année et je suis satisfaite. La plateforme est simple d'utilisation autant pour les administrateurs que pour les usagés.

Cons

Il pourrait être intéressant d'avoir plus de latitude pour l'inscription des participants. Par exemple, être capable de les inscrire à leur place et qu'ils modifient leurs informations de connexion par la suite.