Senegal Software

Staffing agency and event management platform

5 /5 (5 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Nicole T.

Great All-Around Software For Staffing

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

Pros

It used to take us days to invoice clients and pay talent, now we can do that with just a few clicks in the portal.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that I wish there were more visual sales pipeline tools.

Response from Senegal

Thank you for your feedback. With our V2 that was just released in 2021 you now have that feature along with a commission tracker for the sales team and administrators.

Allison A.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Senegal Software

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Wonderful! We work with John and he is very attentive to our needs. He is great to work with! The system has saved us a lot of time and we've even received new customers because they like our portal.

Pros

I love the ease of use. Our clients and vendors can use the portal easily.

Cons

I'd like to be able to arrange it by client and download a document to email to them their upcoming events. This maybe already done, I just don't have time to look.

Response from Senegal

Thank you for your feedback. With our V2 that was just released you will have the ability to download the events and send to the clients in one document.

Jennifer S.

Super Easy and Efficient

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Before Senegal, I used several systems Salesforce, Excel, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey, etc. to staff events. What I really love about the system is it has linked all of these systems together and made it simple and easy to staff an event and work with my clients and staff.

Pros

Product:
I like the system because there is so much functionality all in one place. I am able to manage my clients, staff, and events. All of this is very streamlined making it efficient when I have a ton of jobs. After an event is over I can pay my staff and send invoices to clients which they can pay within Senegal.

Customer Service:
I have worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for over a year now and he is always responsive and has helped build more functionality into the system due to my requests.

Cons

There are some minor aesthetic things that I don't like but overall it's a great system and I don't have any complaints.

Jessica C.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Pros

I like that Senegal platform, it streamlines all aspects of a booking from start to finish, easy to use via a smartphone too.

Cons

Not much, just need to become familiar with it but once you do its easy.

Lauren R.

Great all-around software!

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

They're more like partners than vendors, and care about what their users want.

Pros

It's nice to have an end to end solution that incorporates invoicing and payroll in an easy to use way. It's visually easy to see the information and navigate. Their vision is excellent and aligns with our long-term goals. Customer service is outstanding!

Cons

Click through and time sheet entries can be a bit tedious.

Response from Senegal

Thank you for your feedback. Our new version that was just released in early 2021 is a game changer for the time sheet entries. We are sure you will love this feature.