Channelize.io

Paul B.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Just good all round

Reviewed on 2019/07/15

The ability for members to have direct access to their contacts via text video snd voice over wifi

Pros

Ease of use and it’s integration with SE

Cons

Members of groups can’t close a group, and there is no function to save part written messages as draft but I have been told that they are implementing this feature in the next few weeks

Response from Channelize.io

Your suggestions will help us to become more feature-rich. Always there to better Channelize.io for its users!

Lemari N.
  • Industry: Online Media

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

The experience has been very pleasant there hasn't been any time so I couldn't reach customer support. Any issues that we have encountered have been figures very quickly. The cost is very affordable.

Pros

The software was very easy to deploy. Their customer service is very responsive. Yeah personalized communication channels that really help you adjust to the software and support you through any issues.

Cons

I don't have any cons right now. Everything is been working as expected.

Pradeep S.

Nice p2p chat solution

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use ,good ui and pricing. The pricing kept low enough to start with, in addition it has clean UI.

Cons

There is little changes we can do to the ui

Sachin K.

Amazing software Amazing Team

Reviewed on 2020/10/27

Great experience with the whole channelize team in the implementation of this within my website and apps. Particularly grateful for the help and support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has simply been amazing.

Pros

I love that the function of this is in real-time and competes with all the major messaging services with ease.

Cons

I hope in the future the broadcasting feature will be similar to telegram and available in-app.

Sonny D.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

I highly recommended this chat box for your website

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Pros

I like Channelize audio and video call chat box

Cons

They have best audio and video calling ..

Response from Channelize.io

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, we are nothing without your support. Along with quality support, Channelize.io Team is dedicated with a strong product road-map in hand so to always surprise you with the best of features as well!

Damien B.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Video and call chat.

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

Channelize has made it possible for my social network members to video chat and call each other. This has increased engagement and retention on my website and app. The push notification is perfect for getting members back on my app. I think I will get a return on my investment as more of my members use video chat and the calling feature.

Cons

The monthly charge seems high and I'm worried what will happen when my platform reaches a million users and how much it will cost. We used CometChat previously and they only charge a one time fee with no subscription.

Tommy K.

2 thumbs up for Channelize!

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Very happy with Channelize, if there's ever an issue their support team is 5 stars.

Pros

Easy to use and messages are sent instantly.

Cons

There are no CONS with this software .

Response from Channelize.io

Thank you! Glad to see you're happy with the product.

Cupido C.

Channelize

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Pros

Readily available . Cost efficient on our side.

Cons

Some rough edges but can be improved . Quality of videos and images as well as emojis and GIFs can be improved

Response from Channelize.io

Nice to hear that you find Channelize.io readily available. The messaging that would've taken so many resources and months (or years) to build, can now be integrated within a flash. Also, we are continuously working on your valuable feedback. Thank you!

Bogdan T.
  • Industry: Newspapers

Awesome Plugin

Reviewed on 2021/03/17

Pros

Very small and intuitive software. Simple to use and the clients is very happy

Cons

Is not possible to mute sound of notifications. The sound is always on

Sian H.
  • Industry: Online Media

Channelize review: good interface and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

As previously mentioned it's taking us a while to get all our members to adopt and use it, but where people are using it we are finding it a great way to answer queries and move away from email to communicate with our important clients. I am trying to encourage people to use this as the main communication method between them and us and between them and other members. The customer service and support has been good, I feel like they are invested in helping us to make the experience the best it can be for our members.

Pros

As a non tech business owner with a new, senior level business membership community, I like the user-friendly interface, real-time conversations I can have with members and ability to move away from email as the core communication method with our important customers. I have yet to try all the features such as group chat and video, but see that these could be useful features going forward. I am looking forward to seeing where we can go with Channelize.

Cons

It's not an issue with the software but more with our community: we are using Channelize in our app and website community interfaces. The senior director nature of our membership means not everyone is used to communicating this way and people are missing messages. There is education we need to do here! One issue is that we have a business membership and people are often encouraged not to accept notifications in the business environment. So while the notifications work well for those who have adopted the app version of our site, those who are wedded to desktop are not engaging with it so much. As I said more of an issue for us rather than a Channelize software concern.

Vannarith S.
  • Industry: Dairy

Best Messaging APP- Channelize

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

Channelize is one of the best product I have come across. It has boosted my business and helped me stand out in today's competition. Moreover, extra kudos to the Support and Customer Success Team. They know how to deal with a matter/queries & what not and get it done as per the expectations in no time. All the best and many more successful years to them! :) :)

Pros

Channelize is an Overall Package with Voice/ Video Calling and other attractive features which are best for any community. I sure recommend it to everybody.

Cons

I couldn't find any cons but I am sure they will continue to Grow and build more much User engaging features.

Response from Channelize.io

What is better than hearing appreciation from its customers, really soothing and boosting alike. Gives us satisfaction that we're going in the right direction and confidence to keep that zeal going. Thank you!

Tanweer K.
  • Industry: Media Production

Great and Cost Effective Messaging Option

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

It has been great working with the Channelize team - they understood what we were after and have been extremely supportive in finding the right solution for us.

Pros

We have easily integrated Channelize with our social media application Labayk, allowing our users to chat, voice or video calls their friends at absolutely no cost. It is a very cost-effective system for community groups on social media.

Cons

So far it has worked fine - we have not had any issues with it. It perfectly serves our needs.

Response from Channelize.io

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

Vernon P.

Great product for users to communicate

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Excellent customer service. Great product for a greater user experience.

Pros

A great way to provide a better user experience.

Cons

No issues at all. This a great addition to our site to provide a better user experience.

Response from Channelize.io

Our team works very hard to deliver a great User Experience to our end users. It's a great achievement for us seeing you second that! We cannot be thankful enough.

Randy M.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is on her game

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very nice, professional and is a GREAT asset to the company.

Pros

I like the chat window fits well in site

Cons

The monthly service charge is a bit high

Richard B.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2020/07/01

Fantastic experience and highly recommend! They are top notch and very responsive. They know their products well in addition to the ones they integrate with. Couldn't have been happier.

Thanks again!

Pros

Product was seamless to integrate and provides chat, voice, and video calling.

Cons

Only con was my settings were too low initially but that was corrected within a day

Legion A.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Excellent Product and Service!

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

Channelize.io is a fantastic product and the team give far superior functionality and service to any others I have seen. From sales to integration and implementation there is no better than Channelize.io

Pros

Channelize is the best by far solution for networking that I have ever seen!

Cons

There is nothing to not love about it. I have yet to have any issues or find anything not top quality.

Nguyễn Q.

I like this app

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

Building an online community is easy but it is not easy for that community to grow because it depends on many factors, most important being ease of communication amongst members. I've found a good partner in Channelize.io for launching chat and calling services on my website and apps. The service I used earlier did not meet the demand for functionality, stability and speed. I am quite satisfied with Channelize.io's service quality. I believe Channelize.io will grow well in the near future.

Pros

The support team works very well when the application has problems or errors occur on my site

Cons

Loading time on iOS is a bit slow, it's great if it loads as fast as Android tomorrow.

Response from Channelize.io

We're humbled by your candid review, Channelize.io continuously strives to make its user experience better as our customers are first priority for us, always! Thank you for being a valued customer.

Dario D.

Excellent Tool

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Support and Customer Service are certainly the best in the World.
GOD Bless for All.

Pros

The best software found in the market today in the chat messenger business. Full of Functions.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about this software. At the moment I kept the promise.

Response from Channelize.io

You've nothing to complain and we'll strive our best to keep it that way. Moreover, we're also committed to make you extra happy every now and then with added functionalities. Thank you for your blessings!

Aaron V.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Channelize Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

Great software and impeccable customer service.

Pros

Their software the best for my network.

Cons

Nothing everything is great i have no problems.

Response from Channelize.io

Oh wow! We'll strive to stay the best software for your Network always. Thank you!