Manatal

Applicant Tracking System and Recruiting Software

Ann S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A very promising software with an intuitive and fun interface

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

It's a comfortable platform to get used to. It covers the basics and adds a bit more in terms of features, functionalities, and integration to job portals and other HR software. Overall, I think Manatal is one of the most promising in its field, it excels in supporting candidate sourcing and internal collaboration. It's not yet at its best, it's still a joy and a time-saver to use.

Pros

Using Manatal required little to no orientation (despite the fact that the team was kind enough to provide a free demo) but overall, I think this is one neat little platform. It's very easy to use, and it covers more or less every stage of my recruitment process. Some of the features are really fun and make things so much easier. The AI recommendations engine is just a blessing!

Cons

There was a day when the social media enrichment tool just refused to work. It took a couple of hours for the support team to handle it, but that was a hitch in my day.

The resume parser doesn't parse JPEG pictures, so that could be a plus if it gets included, but then again I've yet to find a solution that supports this.

Response from Manatal

Love to hear you like the interface! Thanks for leaving this review.

Manatal Recruitment Software Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

We improved hires per recruiters from 0.7 / month to 1.3 / month

Pros

Easy to onboard recruitment staff
Great customer support
All functionalities needed, easy to ask for custom made features
Recommendation engine

Cons

They dont have 6 months plan for enterprise

Response from Manatal

We're really excited to know that you have switched to using our product! It's really great to know that we are having a positive impact on your recruitment operations.

Asra R.

Helped our HR team leave Excel forever

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

Great software. A quick demonstration to my boss and we made the transition from Excel. Convincing him was also made a lot easier since it's the most affordable ATS in the market. The software helped us reduce the time to hire, cost per hire and improve the quality of hires.

Pros

First it is very easy to use. It also allowed us to automate lots of tedious tasks and greatly increase our efficiency. Integration with Gmail and Google Calendar makes it so that we almost never have to leave the platform to communicate with candidates.

Cons

The product includes all that is needed to conduct an efficient recruitment process. However as it is still an evolving software it doesn't integrate yet with all local job boards. We have requested a couple to their support team and two have been added so far. Hopefully the rest will come soon

Response from Manatal

Awesome review, Asra! We're glad to help you be more productive and organized/ Excel can definitely become hectic if managing a large pool of candidates and many openings. We hear you and we are actually regularly adding new job boards to Manatal, feel free to let us know which ones you'd like us to include!

Abhishake J.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Hands down the best ATS you can get

Reviewed on 2020/09/18

Where do I start? The price is insanely good and the ATS has been very good for us. Definitely best value for money. There's a lot that can be done with this software. We're especially happy with the vendor portal feature.

Pros

The vendor portal is a very nice concept. We work closely with our clients and it's good to be able to keep them in the loop without much effort. The platform itself provides a nice looking UI that trumps any presentation we could make (And it's much faster and more convenient). The recommendations are solid, I
actually trust this AI with the job.

Cons

You can only upload a maximum of 1000 resumes at a time. This is inconvenient as we sometimes have multiple recruitment campaigns going on at the same time.There's always the possibility of needing to upload more than that

Response from Manatal

That's amazing to hear, Abhishake! We're stoked to hear that you enjoy using our software! It's our goal to provide the best set of tools to recruiters while keeping a reasonable price. That's correct resume imports are limited to 1,000 resumes at a time, but you can launch multiple mass imports at the same time and keep working as usual. The system will let you know when these imports are complete.

Lian margareth M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Very good recruitment software

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

We used it for over a year without any issue. At the time it allowed us to better structure our recruitment and increase the team's overall productivity.

Pros

I previously managed an in-house recruitment team, so having a good ATS was critical to our success. Not only is this one affordable but it also includes a lot of tools that we couldn't do without. It is also very customizable and allowed us to invite hiring managers for free to the platform. Last thing worth mentioning is that the career page builder is super easy to use, in a few minutes you can end up with a good looking website to showcase your jobs.

Cons

Job board posting to premium job boards is something I would like to see in the software. Right now it only supports free job boards like Facebook Jobs, Glassdoor, etc

Response from Manatal

Hello, Lian! Thanks for the feedback! We're happy that Manatal has had a positive impact on your recruitment performance. As for the premium job boards, we're currently working on a large number of new channels.

• Industry: Human Resources

Compact and easy to use! Manatal is worth every penny.

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

It's been a pleasure using Manatal, and I believe we will continue using it for our recruitment. I look forward to seeing what new features they introduce and how they optimize existing ones.

Pros

It's a very effective ATS, I'll say that. my process is so much better defined since I've signed up with Manatal. I feel a lot more comfortable using their job pipeline. It's also very useful in terms of monitoring my team's progress, and getting data about ongoing projects without any trouble. I like that they allow exporting and migrating data, the feature is almost everywhere.

Cons

The career page could look better. It's very customizable as is, but I wasn't a big fan of the design
options. I guess I'm more used to the traditional domain-hosted career page, it's a bit more flexible.

Response from Manatal

We highly appreciate your review! Happy to know you find the product easy to use and key to your recruitment! As for the career page, don't hesitate to send us your recommendations.

• Industry: Hospitality

Really amazing!

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

Love it. Really improved our processes and communication between HR, the hiring managers, and our vendors. Overall it made recruitment more structured and eliminated a number of tedious tasks. Goodbye Excel!

Pros

Super user friendly, getting everyone onboard and up to speed took a day. The support team was very responsive if we had any questions. This allowed us to focus on recruitment from the start and not on learning new software. There are a lot of tools that improve efficiency like the mass resume import and parsing, social media enrichment, a custom resume generator, integration with Gmail/Calendar to name a few.

Cons

I would have loved to see SMS communications included but this is not a common
feature anyway in recruiting software, especially in this price range.

Response from Manatal

We're happy that you love Manatal! Thanks for leaving a review and for your suggestion to improve the paltform.

Baptiste D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

The all-in-one ATS and CRM for recruitment!

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Very positive. It's the ideal solution
for an agency our size both in
terms of features and cost. I can both manage/collaborate with my clients and recruiters easily. All
the information regarding past
jobs and candidates is easily accessible. My recruiters also use a lot both the social media feature
to get to know candidates easier and the AI candidate scoring to
find the best candidates faster in our large candidate database. These two tools help greatly in
terms of speed and getting to know candidates better

Pros

Very easy to track/manage candidates and openings. It also
includes CRM tools so it's similarly easy to manage prospects and clients. The collaboration tools are also super useful as I can invite my clients for free to collaborate on their openings directly in the platform, cutting the need for sending some emails and centralizing everything about
these openings in one place

Cons

There's only some aspects of the UI I'd like to tweak since I use some tools more than others and
that would cut clicks when moving
from a page to another in some
instances.

Response from Manatal

Hi, Baptiste! Nice to hear that you're having a very positive experience with us. We're glad that you find our social media feature and candidate scoring helpful! Feel free to share your UI suggestions as we are constantly trying to improve the user experience.

Diana A.

Recommended!

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

I have been using Manatal from a recruiter perspective, sales perspective and tracking/improving processes perspective. Manatal helps us improve our results by being clear, fast and easy to use, and also by giving us the transparency at any moment

Pros

- Easy, simple and user-friendly
- Constantly improving and adding new features
- Great tool for internal and external recruiters/agencies/companies

Cons

- The usual bugs when introducing new features, but quickly resolved

Response from Manatal

Thanks for recommending us, Diana! Do let us know if you have any suggestions for further improving the software.

Great value!

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

Pros

Very easy to use, and lots of features that make my life easier. It is very easy to find candidates in a large database, simply search by typing keywords (skills, location, diploma, past experiences,...), this saves me a lot of time compared to searching an Excel file or doing a new search on Linkedin. The CRM tool
allows me to manage all my clients and I can invite them to participate to each recruitment process directly into the platform. No more looking into my email inbox for an old feedback on a candidate, everything is now in Manatal. Finally, the price was a very important factor when deciding to subscribe after my free trial. I could not find any other ATS that offers so many features for the same price.

Cons

I used the software for the last 4 months to run my recruitment agency, switching from Excel. It's a great quality of life tool that saves me a huge amount of time so I'm very happy I made the investment. I highly recommend it to people launching their agency, when you reach a point at which using Excel becomes a drag.

Response from Manatal

Awesome to hear Manatal played a role in launching your agency! Thanks a lot for the review.

Innovative ATS and extremely customizable

Reviewed on 2020/04/20

Pros

The platform is very customizable, so we were able to tailor it specifically to our needs.
The price is super competitive.

Cons

No free plan after the 14-days. The platform is pretty easy to learn but a longer free-trial or free plan would have been appreciated.

Response from Manatal

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy that you like our platform. To further keep our users satisfied, we'll surely consider your feedback in our future development. We're glad to have you on-board!

Amit K.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Signed up for the free trial and got hooked

Reviewed on 2020/09/18

I signed up for the free trial during the time my company was looking for an ATS. I decided to test out a
bunch of solutions and choose afterwards. This is definitely the most fitting ATS for us in terms of
pricing, features, and perks. The demo call was very helpful with learning to navigate the whole
thing. It was so simple that I was able to repeat it to my team on my own.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, and effective. We work a lot with IT and Tech candidates, so having the social media enrichment feature has been very helpful, especially with Github. We like the candidate profiles, they're
customizable, and look nice. It's definitely been saving us a lot of grief

Cons

With some functions I don't understand the need for a loading screen. It would be much better if
all that loading was done in the background

Response from Manatal

Happy to have you on-board, Amit! Glad that you find Manatal easy to use and helpful. As for your remark, we have actually moved a number of operations like mass import of candidates to the background so much so that there is no more waiting! Let us know if you have further suggestions.

• Industry: Human Resources

all in all, great software and good deal

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

A very good deal. The ATS is as comprehensive and as detailed as any of the expensive ones, but at
a more budget price

Pros

There's a functionality for our every step. I especially like the sourcing tools and the social media feature (saves me time trying to find candidates' social media accounts). The job & candidate matching also saves a lot of time, and the career-page is much better than what we had before

Cons

I run a graphic design company and am a graphic designer by trade, so I would appreciate more options to customize the interface but I understand that this is not the main purpose of this platform. Other than that no complaints, the software does what it advertises.

Response from Manatal

We are happy that you find Manatal a very good deal! We aim at being the most complete ATS in the market while keeping our prices at a reasonable level. We are taking note on your suggestion to add more customization options to the Career Page Builder. Thanks for the feedback!

Bruno V.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Manatal is a great tool to manage your recruitment!

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

We used the platform to staff our company, and Manatal has been of great help in doing that.

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and includes lots of features that make finding and screening candidates easier like the recommendation engine or the one-click job posting on job boards. The support team is always ready to help if we have any questions.

Cons

Nothing much, the UI could use more colors for my taste.

Response from Manatal

Nice to hear that, Bruno! We're happy to be of help anytime. We're constantly trying to improve the UI of our software so please share any suggestion. There are exciting developments ahead, so keep an eye out for that!

Khadija Y.

Good all-in-one recruitment tool

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

Excellent experience to this day, the best part is that they keep adding new features like the Mailchimp integration and listen to our feedback, so I'm excited to see what is coming next.

Pros

What I like most is that the software is super easy to use and offer lots of tools that simplify our work. For example we can automatically post jobs and receive candidates from job boards, access all public social media of candidates, rank candidates by score based on a job description, connect our Gmail and Google Calendar and export candidates to MailChimp in order tu run email campaigns.

Cons

A feature to manage temporary/contract staffing would be a great addition as far as our needs go.

Response from Manatal

Very kind feedback, Khadija! We'll share your recommendation to add a feature to manage temporary staffing with our Product team.

Jorge luis L.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great software

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer service. Best price in the market.

Cons

The cloud base software gets regular updates.

Response from Manatal

Hi, Jorge! Thank you for leaving a review! We're glad that you find Manatal easy to use and like the customer service. We're sorry about the regular updates-- we're doing our best to regularly bring new cool tools for recruiters!

Rami M.

Excellent for Recuitment Management

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

-Performance review for the recruiting team.

-Keep tracking for the candidates and build candidates pipeline.

-Helps to manage projects - clients generally

-Helps to track my daily activities (Calls- Interviews - Meetings- Daily tasks and emails)

Pros

- Management and Organizing of the recruiting process.

- Easy Usage.

- Always on Improvements and Updates.

-Gathers all detailed information of the candidates.

- Excellent Technical team support.

-Customizable as well.

Cons

I am using it every day, haven't faced any issues so far.

Response from Manatal

Hi, Rami! Thanks for the great review!

David L.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Horrible Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

It was a horrible experience!

Pros

I was on a free trial then purchased 1 month to give the software a thorough review and trial. It did not work for our company. I reached out to manatal support multiple times telling them I wanted to cancel my subscription. They would never cancel my subscription and continued to charge me. After several more attempts with the company pleading for them to cancel my subscription they continued to charge my card. I finally had to report them to my credit card company. This is a fraudulent company. There are far better systems out there and way better customer service! BEWARE!!!

Cons

The customer service. They will scam you.

Response from Manatal

David,

We're very sorry for the bad experience.

Unfortunately, our customer support is not allowed to cancel customers' subscriptions.

However, we have made it extremely easy for anyone using the software to unsubscribe. The steps are detailed in our documentation which even includes a video of the operation:

Nurul hafiza A.

Easy & Simple

Reviewed on 2019/08/03

Pros

It helps recruiter like me to organise my candidate data easily

Cons

CV/Resume conversion is not flexible in term of editing functionality

Response from Manatal

Hey, Nurul! Thank you so much for the review! We are happy that we are helping your recruiting needs in an easy and simple way. The resume generator has been updated and you shouldn't be facing any more issues!

Ian han L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Manatal: Your One-Stop-CRM Software

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

Pros

It is convenient and easy to use. Easy to keep track of candidates.

Cons

Long inactivity time makes software unresponsive.

Response from Manatal

Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad to know that you find Manatal convenient and easy to use. Please reach out to us if you face any further issues.

Kunal A.

They will get you in the end

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

We had a horrible experience with their staff and support. They are not knowledgeable about their own product. They are quick to assign blame and don't know how to use their own product. They held our data hostage.

Pros

I liked the Kanban board approach and the ability to give feedback to my team about the tool. It has a clean interface and they are always adding updates.

Cons

It has horrible search functionality. The social media AI doesn't work at all. The support team never responds. We were audited and we needed all our data and to get our data, Manatal said it would cost us $900 to download our data. And then they locked us out.

Response from Manatal

Hi, Kanal! We're so sorry to hear that. User satisfaction is our priority! Please do not hesitate to contact our support team to solve this issue, they'll also be happy to provide some training sessions to make sure you use Manatal's advanced features to the fullest.

Mupo M.
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Improve your efficiency and quality!

Reviewed on 2021/04/09

It's a simple to learn website. In terms of functionality, functionalities, and interaction with work portals and other HR apps, it covers the basics and adds a little more. Overall, I believe Manatal is one of the most exciting companies in its industry, as it excels at assisting with candidate recruitment and internal cooperation. While it isn't yet at its peak, it is always a pleasure to use and saves time.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and is guaranteed to produce great results. A candidate tracking system will allow you to save considerable time. The one-click work posting feature appears to be excellent, and the ease with which different social media platforms can be shared does not appear to be time-consuming. The support team is helpful, quick to respond, and proficient at resolving issues. The integrated CRM enables a singular emphasis on recruiting from start to finish of the hiring process.

Cons

It was absolutely hassle-free. This is very handy since the software makes it possible to interact with and have the service on a digital platform.

Response from Manatal

Hello Mupo,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Please do not hesitate to share with us any improvement ideas you might have as well.

Leonard K.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Disappointing & they removed the ability for me to back up my data for 'security reasons'

Reviewed on 2020/11/26

Disappointing

Pros

It has been good to get our recruitment business up and running. It would be good value for money but there is a catch, see below.

Cons

I am on the basic package which allows me to have 15 vacancies running. However it turns out that these are 'total' number of vacancies, not 'live' vacancies as inferred - even if you close them as won or lost they are still one of the 15. So you have to upgrade which makes it the same price as other (better) products or delete the vacancies which is ridiculous & loses the history. They removed the ability to back up your data for 'security' reasons (you can backup limited single job information). I think this is to deter you migrating away and probably illegal.
The system also 'hangs' regularly (today I couldn't see any CV's). It is very 'bug'y which would be OK if it wasn't for the above. Support is responsive but never admits an issue with the system which is disappointing when there clearly is (sometimes it is me!)

Response from Manatal

Hi, Leonard! Thanks for your feedback. Know that we take our users' satisfaction very seriously. Our support team will reach out to find a solution to your issue.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A great recruitment software solution for recruiters

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

I highly recommend Manatal. If you’re a recruiter who manages a number of candidates, this is the solution for you. Very easy to use and gets the job done.

Pros

As a recruiter, Manatal makes a lot of complicated tasks easier. I love the Chrome extension and can automatically post my jobs on a number of job boards like Facebook or Google. It even has a career page builder which I used to build our main website. All of the incoming applications from these arrive directly in the corresponding job, so I don’t need to go through different websites to track and manage each candidate.

Also big thanks to Rodrigo and their support team for the training they provided.

Cons

Little UI things like the tutorial bar could be improved as it can get in the way. You can close it, but I think it could be better placed elsewhere.

Response from Manatal

Thanks for the review and the support!

We've shared your UI suggestions with the product team.

• Industry: Human Resources

A game-changing recruitment software!

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

Overall, my company is very satisfied with Manatal! For a very, very affordable price, we have access to so many useful features and tools. I also appreciate the responsiveness of their support team whenever we have questions about the software. We benchmarked other recruitment software's but we found this one offered the best value-for-money.

Pros

Being a fast-growing company, we are constantly on the lookout for outstanding candidates. Manatal made it possible to easily source talents from different channels like job boards, career page or Linkedin. It also centralizes all applications for us. It's very convenient because we don't have to go through different job boards one at a time. An added benefit is that the software is very easy to use.

Cons

A select all button would be great on certain pages to export data from the account more efficiently. Some options to customize the interface would also be a great addition.

Response from Manatal

We are totally ecstatic that you're satisfied with our product and customer service. We strive to offer our users the best user experience. We actually have added a "Select all" button following similar user feedback! As for other suggestions regarding the customization of the interface, feel free to share your ideas with us via email.