Manatal

4.6/5

Shiva
Shiva
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great ATS for recruiters and headhunters

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

The software works great and the pricing is both very affordable and easy to understand (there are...

The software works great and the pricing is both very affordable and easy to understand (there are no
setup fees or added costs). I recommend it to anyone looking to change ATS.

Pros

Good features like the resume parser, social media enrichment of candidate profiles and all the other
tools needed to run an efficient hiring process. Customer support always answers in less than 3-4 minutes

Cons

Nothing much here as the software already offers great value in its current state. If I had one request it would be adding more automated job posting on job boards.

Response from Manatal

We appreciate your review, Shiva! Thank you so much for recommending Manatal. We're happy that our tools made your hiring process more efficient and that our customer support has been assisting you well. We're regularly adding new job boards to post jobs ads directly from Manatal so don't forget to check our documentation to stay up to date: https://support.manatal.com/docs/enable-free-job-boards

Baptiste
Baptiste
  • Industry: Human Resources

The all-in-one ATS and CRM for recruitment!

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Very positive. It's the ideal solution
for an agency our size both in
terms of features and cost. I...

Very positive. It's the ideal solution
for an agency our size both in
terms of features and cost. I can both manage/collaborate with my clients and recruiters easily. All
the information regarding past
jobs and candidates is easily accessible. My recruiters also use a lot both the social media feature
to get to know candidates easier and the AI candidate scoring to
find the best candidates faster in our large candidate database. These two tools help greatly in
terms of speed and getting to know candidates better

Pros

Very easy to track/manage candidates and openings. It also
includes CRM tools so it's similarly easy to manage prospects and clients. The collaboration tools are also super useful as I can invite my clients for free to collaborate on their openings directly in the platform, cutting the need for sending some emails and centralizing everything about
these openings in one place

Cons

There's only some aspects of the UI I'd like to tweak since I use some tools more than others and
that would cut clicks when moving
from a page to another in some
instances.

Response from Manatal

Hi, Baptiste! Nice to hear that you're having a very positive experience with us. We're glad that you find our social media feature and candidate scoring helpful! Feel free to share your UI suggestions as we are constantly trying to improve the user experience.

leonard
  • Industry: Human Resources

Disappointing & they removed the ability for me to back up my data for 'security reasons'

Reviewed on 2020/11/26

Disappointing

Disappointing

Pros

It has been good to get our recruitment business up and running. It would be good value for money but there is a catch, see below.

Cons

I am on the basic package which allows me to have 15 vacancies running. However it turns out that these are 'total' number of vacancies, not 'live' vacancies as inferred - even if you close them as won or lost they are still one of the 15. So you have to upgrade which makes it the same price as other (better) products or delete the vacancies which is ridiculous & loses the history. They removed the ability to back up your data for 'security' reasons (you can backup limited single job information). I think this is to deter you migrating away and probably illegal.
The system also 'hangs' regularly (today I couldn't see any CV's). It is very 'bug'y which would be OK if it wasn't for the above. Support is responsive but never admits an issue with the system which is disappointing when there clearly is (sometimes it is me!)

Response from Manatal

Hi, Leonard! Thanks for your feedback. Know that we take our users' satisfaction very seriously. Our support team will reach out to find a solution to your issue.

SCHOLASTICA
SCHOLASTICA

Best hiring Software

Reviewed on 2022/01/24

Pros

the feature that is most impactful is the part that summarizes every detail on the resume. I don't have to star racking my brain on which information is most essential. manatal does it all

Cons

am yet to find something I don't like on manatal.

Diana
Diana

Recommended!

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

I have been using Manatal from a recruiter perspective, sales perspective and tracking/improving processes perspective. Manatal helps us improve our results by being clear, fast and easy to use, and also by giving us the transparency at any moment

Pros

- Easy, simple and user-friendly
- Constantly improving and adding new features
- Great tool for internal and external recruiters/agencies/companies

Cons

- The usual bugs when introducing new features, but quickly resolved

Response from Manatal

Thanks for recommending us, Diana! Do let us know if you have any suggestions for further improving the software.

Don
Don
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great system NO support at all

Reviewed on 2023/06/07

If they get support handled with actual, people to talk to or to Zoom with and help you get started and get your system up and running then it would be good to have without it it's like buying a new car without gas and expected to drive it home on your own

Pros

easy to use with lots of features and a good system

Cons

You cannot use this system without support. it won't work and you cannot figure it out on your own. They have NO support, and you cannot get any help with the issue to get you going. I had the 14-day trial, and I uploaded my clients that came out wrong and I need help fixing the issue. 9 days went by with NO solution all just a " thanks for your patience we will get back to you:

Response from Manatal

Dear Don,

Thank you for your feedback on Manatal. We appreciate your positive comments about the software's ease of use and extensive features.

Regarding support, we offer demo calls (https://www.manatal.com/request-demo) and around-the-clock live support on our website with real people ready to assist you. Our support team has also reached out to you today via email to provide further assistance.

We value your feedback and remain committed to continuously improving our support services for a seamless user experience.

Thank you for considering Manatal, and we look forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,
The Manatal Team

Rachel
Rachel

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

Overall I'm very happy with this product. I don't really have many complaints and would recommend for others to give it a try!

Pros

- Very easy to use/navigate
- Makes it easier for me to keep track of the progress of my candidates
- Saves computer space as I can paste and re-download the CV if needed
- The AI feature which matches candidates to jobs and jobs to candidates is super useful
- Customer support is very quick to respond. They solve issues fast and will also explain why the issue happened
- Easy way to track my performance

Cons

- There were a few bugs, but the issues were solved quickly by the customer support team

Response from Manatal

Thank you for the lovely feedback, Rachel! We're equally happy that you're overall satisfied with our product. It is our goal to provide the best features and tools to assist your recruitment needs.

Kittisak
Kittisak

Reviewing my experience with Manatal

Reviewed on 2022/03/05

A wonderful tool to fast-track recruitment and store everything related to recruitment from candidate profiles to offer letters. We see huge benefits to the search tools and Ai which recommends automatically the best candidates in our database for any given job. Using it is a breeze, and it does exactly what it is supposed to.

Pros

It has been a great experience using Manatal. Using it is a cinch, and it looks great too! Love the integrations with LinkedIn for job posting. They also have excellent support service. As soon as I got in touch with their support team, they offered us training and to help up setup our account. That's quite a customer-oriented team they've got there.

Cons

Not possible to access the administration from a mobile phone. More languages than English for the career page.

Tarini
Tarini

Manatal: The most accessible ATS out there

Reviewed on 2022/06/21

We have greatly improved our sourcing performance using a combination of active outreach on LinkedIn and job ad posting. Manatal has enabled this by facilitating sourcing and job ad posting. Once we have complete candidate profiles, leveraging is then extremely easy thanks to candidate scoring and versatile search tools

Pros

Multiple ways of creating one or more candidates like drag and drop resumes CV or directly from a LinkedIn profile. Super easy to use and implement. Robust and customizable reporting suite. Candidate scoring.

Cons

I would love to see a feature allowing to call candidates directly from Manatal.

Waseem
Waseem
  • Industry: Human Resources

Complete recruiting software and very easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Very good experience so far. The
pricing and the features really
make this one of the best...

Very good experience so far. The
pricing and the features really
make this one of the best options
out there for medium companies
looking for a powerful recruitment
tool.

Pros

I confirm what the other reviews
are saying, the platform is super
easy to use. It includes all the
features needed to conduct
efficiently a recruitment process
from A to Z. Lastly, the platform is
highly customizable.

Cons

The custom resume generator can
glitch when the candidate resume
is not in English. This can be fixed
manually so it's not a big issue but
the operation takes a bit more
time.

Response from Manatal

Awesome to hear that, Waseem! We're delighted to hear that you're having a good experience so far. Regarding the resume generator, we are working on improving it to handle languages other than English more accurately. Thanks again for the feedback!

• Industry: Human Resources

Price, function, and service can’t be beat.

Reviewed on 2023/02/20

Everything about working with Manatal has been a pleasure, from setting up the demo to making the switch from our previous software. When you have questions, Manatal's helpful support staff is available and ready to answer them. I love the product and its features.

Pros

This software has most of the features one would want in a recruitment software at an extremely competitive price and with a straightforward interface.

Cons

Zero so far. Because of my positive experience with Manatal, I have been spreading the word across my professional networks. At first, I thought it was too cheap, but now that I'm using it, I understand that I've been paying too much for outdated software in the past.

sanu
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Streamlining Recruitment and Talent Management with Manatal.

Reviewed on 2023/02/12

Manatal is designed to help you streamline your recruitment and talent management processes, saving you time and effort and allowing you to focus on the human aspects of hiring.

Pros

it makes easy to manage resumes and applications, allowing you to quickly sort, search, and categorize candidates based on various criteria.Manatal allows you to post jobs on multiple job boards with just a few clicks, saving you time and effort compared to manual posting.The interview scheduling feature in Manatal makes it easy to schedule and manage interviews with candidates, reducing the administrative burden associated with this task.

Cons

Manatal can be more expensive than other recruitment and talent management solutions, especially for smaller companies or those with limited budgets.it provides a wide range of features and tools, it can be complex to use, especially for smaller companies or those with limited technical resources.

Response from Manatal

Hello Sanu, and thanks for the great feedback.

Regarding pricing, as far as we are aware, Manatal is the most affordable recruitment software in the market, especially for SMBs.

If there is anything specific that we can help with, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team. We value your input and would be happy to assist in any way we can.

Best,
The Manatal team

Prem

Huge time saver

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Great ATS. Easier than most other recruiting software we used and full of features. There are no extra costs as all features are included in both plans so it's pretty hard to beat the value of their $15 plan when comparing it to other recruiting softwares.

Pros

Clear interface and features that cover the every step of the hiring process. My favorite tools are the automated job posting and the possibility to invite hiring managers to participate in the hiring process.

Cons

At the end of the 14 days trial we were still evaluating other options so it would have been great for them to extend it for another week. We didn't get the extension but still went with them as the software was the most promising. Luckly we haven't got any regrets regarding our choice.

Response from Manatal

That's wonderful to hear, Prem! We're glad that you find our product easier to use than other recruitment software and that Manatal has a positive impact on your recruitment operations.

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Tried the free trial then subscribed after a few days.

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

I have been running independent recruitment services for some time now, and after some time started to be overwhelmed by huge Excel sheets which hurt my productivity. I looked for affordable solutions and found this platform. It really answered all my need as it allows me to track and manage candidates efficiently through each step of the process.

Pros

Keeps everything organized and is very easy to use and navigate. The resume parser allows me to create candidates without having to type anything manually (this helps because I receive a lot of resume applications via email). I also created a good looking career page for my openings in only a few minutes. Overall I found that it offers the best value and saves me a huge amount of time.

Cons

It would be great if the career page offered more languages than english and spanish. Some of my candidates are not that proficient in english so it would make it more accessible for them to offer more languages.

Response from Manatal

That's awesome! We're happy that you got hooked only a few days after your free trial! Adding more languages in order to provide a more localized experience to users and candidates is in our roadmap! Thanks for the review.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

All in one ATS + CRM (and easy to use a bonus)

Reviewed on 2021/03/25

Very easy to use, even for most of us whom never had used an ATS in the past. It makes collecting candidates from all the different job boards, social media, etc super convenient. We could not go back to Excel and Pipedrive.

Pros

We switched from Excel as a candidate database and Pipedrive as a CRM. Changing was easy, there's no installation at all. We imported all our candidates, jobs, clients and contacts via CSV file. Once that was done, we were good to go. Support and training was also provided for free during the transition, which was not the case for two other solutions we tested. This includes a CRM which allowed us to kill two birds with one stone!

Cons

The possibility to add more media like videos to the job descriptions or add content in different languages in our career portal would add a lot of value for us. Other than that the software does what it does well.

Response from Manatal

Thanks a lot for the kind words. The CRM tools are definitely a hit among our agency users. We're happy they help you work more efficiently.

Sharon
Sharon
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great software with unique features

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

First Manatal helps me to solve some basic problems I had before, such as the fact that I was always losing CVs or that I did not know in which stage was each candidate. Its basic functionalities and the fact that it is very easy to use changed all that for the better in one day.

But it has done more with some of its unique features: I have saved time, I have become more efficient and more objective when it comes to choose one candidate rather than another. The Home Dashboard helps me to organize my day and my tasks. And I have never added as many candidates as before.

The only setback was some bugs at the beginning, and the fact that I wanted a particular feature, but they quickly solved everything.

Pros

-very easy to use: it took me and my team no time to be able to use the software
-unique features: the enrichment tool, the recommendations system, the LinkedIn Chrome extansion
-customer support: there are very nice, very quick, always available and efficient.
-adaptability: they listen to our feedbacks and add constantly new features

Cons

-some bugs when I started using it, but they quickly solved it
-they lack some features, but it is only time before they add them
-the design could be improved, but it is also changing

Response from Manatal

Hello, Sharon! We appreciate this very detailed feedback! We are happy that you find Manatal easy to use and has lots of effective tools and functionalities! Please do share any suggestions about how to improve the software with us.

Omar
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Don't waste your time

Reviewed on 2023/07/12

Headquarters are located in Asia Countries so you won't expect high-quality customer service.

Pros

Price $35/month. If you looking a cheap price It is an option

Cons

Apparently, it is only 1 guy taking action on this company. The technical support is unknown. We tried to move a JSON file and they have bad technical support. We have a 4000 candidates database but apparently, the JSON file exportation is not compatible with the standard structure [sensitive content hidden] So if you are planning to move your data don't do it.

Response from Manatal

Dear Omar,

We value your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience you've faced. Our goal is to enhance the user experience.

Regarding data migration to Manatal, we offer various options, including simple methods like drag-and-drop or CSV uploads, as well as the more intricate JSON file migration, which requires configuration to match our data format. Additionally, our team can handle the migration and account setup if preferred.

Please don't hesitate to contact our support team with any further concerns or feedback. Your input is essential for us to make improvements.

Thank you for giving us the chance to enhance our services.

Best,
The Manatal Team

• Industry: Hospitality

Really amazing!

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

Love it. Really improved our processes and communication between HR, the hiring managers, and our vendors. Overall it made recruitment more structured and eliminated a number of tedious tasks. Goodbye Excel!

Pros

Super user friendly, getting everyone onboard and up to speed took a day. The support team was very responsive if we had any questions. This allowed us to focus on recruitment from the start and not on learning new software. There are a lot of tools that improve efficiency like the mass resume import and parsing, social media enrichment, a custom resume generator, integration with Gmail/Calendar to name a few.

Cons

I would have loved to see SMS communications included but this is not a common
feature anyway in recruiting software, especially in this price range.

Response from Manatal

We're happy that you love Manatal! Thanks for leaving a review and for your suggestion to improve the platform.

Go for Manatal!

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

We have used the software for over 6 months now and it really had a positive and noticable
impact...

impact on our KPIs. We have more structured processes, a well organized and easily searchable database, collaboration with hiring managers inside the platform makes it so that we don't lose any emails or waste time, we also have a new career page to showcase our openings. Overall it has made our life easier but removing some of the most
tedious elements of recruitment

Pros

Good value for money and fast customer support. Lots of tools: candidate scoring and recommendations, collaborative
tools, automatic job posting, Gsuite integration, career page builder,etc. Everything for recruitment.

Cons

The social enrichment requires a bit of manual input when candidates have common names, otherwise it works pretty well and we find the tool very useful. Other
than that the deature we are hoping for is SMS messaging even though that's something we use less and less to communicate with candidates.

Response from Manatal

Thanks for recommending us! We're excited to hear that your first 6 months have had a positive impact on your KPIs. We are regularly upgrading the Social Media Enrichment so hopefully, you have seen improvements already. As for text messaging, we are taking your suggestion into consideration!

Excellent ATS + CRM

Reviewed on 2021/02/15

Overall a great tool that boosts productivity and allows to easily leverage a large database of candidates. They release upgrades quite often which makes it really enjoyable to get new tools in my recruiter's arsenal.

Pros

Managing both clients and candidates is extremely easy. The interface is well-designed and you are never more than a few clicks away of what you are looking for. I love the Chrome extension that helps me source candidates, and the candidate scoring and social media enrichment that really slashes the time required to screen candidates. Other than that I find the search tools super helpful as they pretty much automatically find the best candidates in our database for any given job, this is again a real time saver.

Cons

I have used the software for a couple of months and have experienced no real issues. The only thing missing would be a Whatsapp integration to communicate with candidates from the app.

Response from Manatal

Hello! Thanks for leaving an awesome review. We're glad that we're able to help boost your company's productivity! And, of course! We always strive to continually improve our software to provide the best experience for our users.

• Industry: Human Resources

Very good product, support and potential for growth

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Very good experience. We started with a small team on the smallest plan and have now grown to 15+ people. Manatal has surely helped in this growth.

Pros

Basically, all the functions you can expect from an ATS are in here, for a much lower price than what the competition offers. They also release new improvements every week so it's nice to see the product growing.

Cons

Minor UI improvements could be made in my opinion, but those are really nitpicking.

Response from Manatal

We're delighted to know that we have played a role in your company's role. We're definitely looking into improving our UI so please do share any suggestions with us via email.

Ramses Daphne
Ramses Daphne

Easiest Recruitment Software!

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

I recommend this software, they have a lot of things to offer and takes the feedback seriously to improve the software plus they offer free trial! I'm really happy cause it made everything easier for me and it saves my time!

Pros

The UI is very simple, and easy for me to keep track of my candidates and store the data in a systematic way. A lot of features that you can use like editing the CVs, keeping track of your own performance, etc.. The google extension of Manatal is my favorite since you can send multiple connections on Linkedin!

Cons

A bit laggy from time to time, but it doesn't last long. Few bugs, but easily fixed by the Customer service team.

Response from Manatal

Awesome to hear that, Ramses! In case you encounter any difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact us!

• Used Daily for Free Trial

End to end recruitment solution

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

Gave the free trial a shot since it seemed like one of the more affordable options on the market. I was not disappointed, the software is very complete and customer support was both helpful and very responsive. Once recruitment starts picking up and
the need for an ATS comes up,
this will be my go-to

Pros

Very intuitive and user friendly
interface. Tons of tools that will save you time like the resume parser that eliminates the need to manually type candidate profiles or the recommendation tool that scours your database for the best candidate for a given job description. The career page builder is also extremely simple to use: in a few minutes you'll have your custom career portal up and ready to receive applications.

Cons

One area I think could be refined
is the one-click job board posting. The system works well right now but the ability to share jobs to more free and paid job boards would be a great addition.

Response from Manatal

We appreciate this a lot! Thanks for your positive comments. Regarding job boards, feel free to share the channels you'd like to see in Manatal as we are constantly adding new job boards.

Abdur
  • Industry: Human Resources

ATS full of feature and with best value

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

The platform is very intuitive, and helps us serve our clients more efficiently. I recommend any agency to give a try to their free trial and see for themselves if it answers their needs.

Pros

The implementation was very easy and with the training provided to me and my team we were fully operational in a matter of hours. Thanks to the customer support for that! There are many features that make our lives easier such as the recommendation engine which screens candidates according to job descriptions. The custom career page builder allows us to have our own career page without having to do any coding or such. Lastly the pricing is the best we have found in the market, very straightforward and with no extra costs.

Cons

The career page is customizable and the provided template are good but I would like to have more options to customize the career page such as more templates.

Response from Manatal

Great to hear that, Abdur! We're delighted that we're helping you serve clients more efficiently. We're also currently looking into adding more options to optimize the career page builder.

Natthida
Natthida
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

I'm enjoying the software and the additional features they keep adding.

Reviewed on 2022/02/17

This is something I wanted to post since I believe that people should be aware of my support for Manatal. They have been a tremendous partner for me and my team. Highly recommended.

Pros

Manatal provides a simple but complete method of adding new candidates/clients and managing them. Everything takes only a few clicks, and even the resume parsing is completed in only a few seconds. In addition, they provide excellent customer service. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and they're more than happy to assist you.

Cons

The Manatal team has just introduced a mass emailing tool. This was what was missing the most so I wish they had introduced it earlier.