Showing 10 reviews of 5

Titanwinds TMS

Driver and transportation management for trucking industry

Showing 10 reviews of 5
Bryce L.

Titanwinds Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

I couldn’t be happier all around. The team at Titanwinds has been incredible to work with and will continue to be a big part of our successes well into the future!

Pros

Titanwinds has given us the ability to tie all points of our company together. Starting at the driver and working it’s way through AR/AP and payroll. We even had the opportunity to build a driver APP with Titan. The flexibility of the program to be customized to your company is the greatest benefit that I have seen and the turnaround time on changes is the best that I’ve seen or heard of on the market. We can’t wait to see what our company looks like over the next 5-10 years with the help of such an amazing TMS!

Cons

One con that could be said and is less directed towards Titanwinds but internally...be prepared for the learning gaps concerning technology amongst your staff. If you have a high level of technology currently in use at your company the timelines to implement will be true and as short as projected. If not it will take some additional time to get it all working in your company. Still worth the investment!! And has stayed under the price point of comparable TMS’ at the top of the marketplace.

Shasta B.

LOVE this product!

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

We were concerned that our company was much too small to warrant much interest in providing very good customer service- but we were VERY mistaken! Any questions or requests have been addressed immediately by our representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! He is so very patient and so very accommodating! I'm so glad he is my "go to" at Titanwinds!

Pros

This system is so very user friendly. I love how easily I can enter the loads of our truckers and use this information for BOLs, invoicing, tracking and reporting.

Cons

There are a few modifications that I requested, which have been addressed, implemented, and these should make the process much more streamlined.

Jason D.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Titanwinds is perfect for our business.

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Using Titanwinds small freight brokerage software has been a great value to our team.

We were able to manage the day to day dispatch and invoicing using Titanwinds online platform. The customer service was outstanding and able to make any of our small requests a reality. I would highly recommend Titanwinds.

Pros

Customer service has been great. Any suggestions or comments regarding our needs have been taken seriously and addressed appropriately.

Cons

It takes a bit to learn the software, but once you get it, it becomes very user-friendly.

Victoriya K.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Trucking program for bog and small companies.

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Pros

First of all this program has all the necessities a trucking program needs.
1. Save money by slashing accounting work load from full time to part time.
2. Easily calculates all the road taxes on all your trucks within minutes not hours.
3. Compatible with any Eld.
4. Track all your trucking deliveries.
5. Integrated AR/AP sends invoices in batches quickly and efficiently.
Many other features

Cons

Accounting team isn't happy working part time.

Roman M.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Saving time and money!

Reviewed on 2019/06/16

Overall: Definitely recommending this software,  time and money well saved.

Pros

Pro: My office was up and running within 24 hours. Tech support is amazing and happily helps with training. I was surprised by the detail and user experience. Integrates with fuel cards and QuickBooks seamlessly. This is the best TMS by far.

Cons

Cons: If you use low resolutions monitors you might need to upgrade them to at least 1080p