Enrollsy

Cloud-based classroom & enrollment management

5 /5 (19 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Kristine C.

Enrollsy is Exceptional!

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic right from the beginning. We met with several software companies that didn't understand our diverse needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] "got it", and what his software didn't currently provide he was able to work with us to incorporate it into his platform. A registration process that used to take weeks was accomplished in TWO HOURS! The time and money we have saved is astonishing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always available with questions and are incredibly professional.

Pros

Our childcare programs involve over a thousand families combined. We have been searching for years for a software program that will allow us to handle all aspects of registration, scheduling, and billing in one place. Enrollsy rose to the challenge! Our scheduling needs are diverse and it has been challenging to find software to accommodate our needs. Enrollsy allows us to create any schedule we need and set parameters for those schedules during the online registration process. We love the instructor portal and parent kiosk for signing children in and out electronically. We have moved into the 21st century, no more paper!!!

Cons

The set up process for online registration was a bit cumbersome and not as straightforward as I would have liked. But, we received ample support during the set up process and the end product was fantastic. We would like to see more information available to teachers in the instructor portal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has listened to our needs and suggestions and is working with us to incorporate the change.

Response from Enrollsy

Hey Kristine,

Thank you for your review and kind words. If you have any specific suggestions for how we could improve the process for setting up online registration/enrollment, please let us know. It's a real challenge to build software that supports a variety of use-cases without becoming too complex. We're very happy to hear that the end product has provided such a positive experience. It was really fun to watch your first day of enrollment unfold and to see so many successful enrollments in two lightning fast hours.

We are working hard to provide more utility and information in the instructor portal and are really excited about some features that will soon be available. Keep the feedback coming!

Thank you again for choosing Enrollsy, and we look forward to a long and successful partnership!

Elizabeth F.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Excellent software that transformed my job

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

Enrollsy has completely transformed our registration process. It went from "absolute nightmare" to "easily manageable." The first day I opened registration, I watched my computer receive completed registrations while I just sat back and marveled. I also received all the information I needed from each student (rather than having to keep sending back emails asking for missing details). Several parents told me that the software (registration) was easy to use and intuitive. Annual registration is definitely my busiest time at work, and this year, our family also had a significant health crisis at the same time, requiring a lot of my time. Without Enrollsy, there is truly no way I could've been available to my family and run my business. Enrollsy is also going to streamline our invoicing process. Instead of my creating individual invoices each month, Enrollsy will do all that for me. And people will be able to pay immediately online (or use auto pay!). I anticipate that this will greatly reduce how many late payments I'll have to track down. Our instructors can also easily send a quick text or photo to parents from their app. That's a nice new way to keep parents informed without a lot of effort. And parents can also look up their bill or their payment history. That saves me some emails/phone calls.

Pros

We run an art school of about 150 students. My main role is scheduling/ invoicing. In the past, annual registration was a nightmare as I tried to do it manually through numerous emails to each parent. Enrollsy has changed that completely. Their customer service is truly unmatched - in fact, unmatched to any other business I've ever worked with. They took time to find out specifically what our needs are. Then they tailored their software to meet our needs. For our summer classes, I wanted to offer a very flexible schedule to our students. There is no way I could've offered this kind of schedule if I were still relying on individual emails to each parent. Enrollsy worked to create exactly what I needed to pull this off. They kept coming back to me to find out more details of what we wanted/needed, and then they would tweak the software to do what we needed. Enrollsy also handles our invoicing. In the past, I would create 150 individual invoices each month. Now, Enrollsy does it all automatically. They also worked with me to set up billing/invoicing just the way I wanted it. We're also able to accept online payments now, which they have integrated with the invoicing. Once the software was in use, I had a few tweaks I wanted them to make - especially regarding the instructor app. Within a few days, our instructors could log in to their account and access all the info (and more) that I wanted them to be able to. I also like that parents can log in and see their billing/payments.

Cons

At the moment, I'm using an outdated accounting software to handle our accounts, and this creates some needless busy-work. However, I hope soon to switch to QuickBooks, and then Enrollsy will streamline well with that software. Sometimes running Enrollsy seems to slow down my laptop, but I haven't had any real issues with this. Usually it's just seen in some slight lag time pulling up info. As with everything, Enrollsy has a learning curve. However, I'm not on my own trying to figure it out. Any time I have a question (big or small), I use the chat feature, and usually within a few minutes, I have my answer - often with screen shots walking me through it. I'm not a techie person, and Enrollsy always answers my questions in ways I can understand. I'm also not a strong mathematician, so sometimes I'm confused by the billing processes that Enrollsy uses to create invoices for me. But again, when I have a question, I just ask, and someone walks me through it.

Response from Enrollsy

Thank you for your kind words, Elizabeth! We love what Fizer Fine Art is and stands for, so it's our pleasure serving you. We hope Enrollsy continues to provide you with value as we keep developing and improving new and existing features. Thanks again!

Bonnie C.

Excellent Product!

Reviewed on 2020/03/03

We have always done registration "in person" and with pen & paper, which created a lot of work for both the parents and our staff. Between preschool and school age care, our programs include well over 1100 students. With Enrollsy, the online registration process for both parents and staff has been seamless. It's amazing how much time this has saved us!

Pros

Ease of use is paramount to our program, and Enrollsy exceeds our expectations. We love the "chat" feature where we are able to ask for help with an issue or have a question that needs to be addressed quickly. Enrollsy staff was on it within minutes! It's great peace of mind to know that help is there when you need it. I have to say, we have been extreemly happy and can't believe we didn't make the move to Enrollsy sooner!

Cons

So far we have very few issues with the software, and when a problem did arise, the staff at Enrollsy was right there with a solution. The developers have been willing to listen to our needs make adjustments to the program to help make our enrollment process seamless. I can't say anything but great things!!

Response from Enrollsy

Hey Bonnie! Thanks for your review. We love working with you and are very thankful for your suggestions and feedback. Keep it coming and we will keep working hard to ensure our product continues to offer the features and benefits to support you and others in your industry. Thanks again!

Anne P.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

It has freed up so much of my time!

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

I not only applaud the product but the people who work there. Excellent customer service and helpful. They took the time to teach with patience and thoroughness the use of their software. They followed up quickly when I had questions and resolved any issues immediately.

I now have more time to focus on the more creative elements of my job rather than spending so much time on tedious administrative work. My customers have remarked on the efficiency of registration, payment and notifications regarding their purchases.
I highly recommend Enrollys!

Pros

It has freed up so much of my time! Organizes information into straightforward, helpful, useful categories. Uncomplicated to learn and navigate. Easily accessible from computer or phone. Does not overwhelm my inbox with excessive notifications. If I have questions the Chat button is nearby and response time is quick.

Cons

So far none. When I had confusion it got cleared up with a simple chat.

Response from Enrollsy

Hey Anne,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted you are saving time and able to spend more time working ON your business and less time working IN your business. That's a win for us both!

If you need anything at all, you know how to reach us.

Thanks,

Hilary V.

"All-in-one" Stop Shop! You name it, they've got it!

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Pros

Enrollsy is the epitome of "all-in-one"! You have everything you need all in one place. Enrolling my preschool students this year was a dream. So easy and everything was done for me. It is easy to set up and whenever you run across something you need help with their team is quick to respond and ease any burden for you. Their customer service is superb and I am so grateful for this software in my life to make running my preschool much easier.

Cons

I would love to see an ability to print all your students receipts for one month with approximately 8-10 receipts per page! That would be quite the upgrade! Thanks Enrollsy!

Response from Enrollsy

Hey Hilary! Thanks for your review. It means a lot to us to know that we are hitting the mark with our customers. Thanks as well for the feedback on printing receipts. Let us put our heads together and see what we can come up with.

Thanks,

Shannon S.

Parent review

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

Great experience! Easy to access.

Pros

Easy to use, love the app feature. Payment reminders are nice feature.

Cons

I have no complaints. Health check feature is helpful.

Response from Enrollsy

Thank you for the review, Shannon.

Leslie D.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Support is over and above

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

Problem solving any little thing, was so easy, I love how the guys at Enrollsy are there to make sure your business is set up for success. Really , the hours they spend with me, on my small business was over and above, and I am so thankful for that , and the kind and generous attitude really made my experience with Enrollsy positive . I have complete confidence in the system they have set up for my Company.

Pros

After I began looking into finding a registration forum on line, I remembered Enrollsy send me an email. The timing was perfect not only because of COVID, the way our clients needed to pay us for our monthly fees was getting complicated . With Ensolly , the program has made it so easy for my clients to pay and even have access to their own account. Their were options I could give me clients as well. The support I had to personalise Enrollsy was not like I had expected. I couldn't believe the amazing help and kindness offered. At anytime I could ask a question and it was answered almost right away. The training they give you to work on the site, is thorough , and I am so glad I found this company. I will be with them for many years!

Cons

Nothing I could say right now. It covers all I need to run my company registration process perfectly

Response from Enrollsy

Thank you for your kind words, Leslie. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Kimberly R.

Great for Preschools!

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

We are just starting our second year using Enrollsy for tracking student enrollment. Enrollment has never been easier! Parents are happy with the ease of it as well.

Pros

One of the things I appreciate most about Enrollsy is that I didn't have to buy a bunch of modules I don't need. Most childcare software programs are overkill for a program of our size (typically 180 students).

Enrollsy is easy for parents to use when they register their child. They can go in and update information easily, too. They can track what payments they've made, which is helpful, too.

The app makes check-in/out and taking attendance quick for teachers. With the new COVID guidance, the health check component is very helpful as well! Enrollsy makes it easy to customize class information, lists, and reports.

The team at Enrollsy does their homework and makes adjustments based on customer needs. The tech support is fantastic--friendly, prompt and thorough!

Enrollsy has dramatically lessened the amount of time I spend on paperwork, too, which is something I did not think possible. :)

Cons

I don't know that there is much I dislike; if we have suggestions, they are very open to hearing them and making changes when they can.

Response from Enrollsy

Thanks for your kind words, Kimberly. We love working with you all!

Melissa L.

I love the support I get with Enrollsy

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

We are able to enroll students and quickly place them in classrooms. Take payments and run credit cards very efficiently. Our school is very organized and runs smoothly thanks to Enrollsy.

Pros

Enrollsy provided me with the support I needed when we were brand new to the program, and I didn't have to wait long. They responded right away and it was extremely helpful. They also provided many training videos and emails to talk us through any issues we were having as we got up and running with the program.

Cons

The enrollment and transaction posting has some steps that you repeat every time and it would be helpful to have a default option on those.

Response from Enrollsy

Thank you for the feedback! Please let us know if you have specific ideas for speeding up the enrollment and payment posting process from the Director perspective so we can keep you rockin and enrollin!

Karissa D.

I would recommend Enrollsy to any preschool or childcare center!

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

Our experience with Enrollsy has been wonderful. I would highly recommend this product to other childcare centers!

Pros

This software has been easy to navigate, customize, and fits to exactly what our school needs. They have great customer support and are always very responsive to any questions I have. It has made our school much more efficient, improved communication, and parents love it!

Cons

The set up process takes a little time, but it is SO worth it in the end! We are very happy with the Enrollsy Software.

Response from Enrollsy

Hey Karissa, thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy to have you with us!

Vanessa H.

Enrollsy is worth your consideration

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

I'm a busy mom. I don't have time to wait in lines with screaming kids in the car and other things going on. If I can do everything I need to do to enroll and pay, I can be a better mom and that's important to me.

Pros

The preschool my child attends finally accepts electronic payments and allows me to enroll online! The enrollment was super easy and when I went to enroll another child, all my information was there, so it took less than a minute to complete. I can do auto pay or pay by logging in. So much better.

Cons

For me, the Enrollsy experience was perfect.

Response from Enrollsy

Thank you for your feedback!

Matt V.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Common Ground on the Hill

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Pros

We are a small nonprofit business that has a complex set of needs. Our expectations regarding the systems ability to meet our needs were high. Yet Enrollsy exceeded our expectations. How did they do this? Quite simply they listened to what we needed. They researched what we do so they could better assist us during implementation. The implementation process was managed well and the system had all of the working features we desired. We were able to easily use the system to manage all facets of our participant registration and integrate them with our existing applications and business processes.

Cons

This review is during our first year with Enrollsy. We expressed the desire to have more robust reporting features and based upon our experiences so far, we have confidence that they will be able to add this to our next programming season.

Response from Enrollsy

Hey Matt, thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoy working with Common Ground on the Hill. You and your team deserve as nice of a review as you gave us. You make it easy for us to help you and that makes all the difference! Thanks again!

Joshua G.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Clean, Convenient, and Customizable!

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

Pros

Enrollsy is clean and simple while still providing you all the features you'd need for enrollment. I love that we can handle everything from the student applications to payments through Enrollsy. It's so much better than trying to organize the information and payments yourself in spreadsheets! The customer support at Enrollsy has also been super helpful in allowing us customize our application and student portal to meet our specific needs since we are not a traditional school.

Cons

I've only noticed small things that have been inconvenient while I was learning the software. I think it's just getting past the learning curve associated with any software.

Response from Enrollsy

Hey Josh, thank you for your kind words. We are happy Enrollsy is making your day-to-day easier. If there is anything specific we can do to improve the ease of use, please let us know. We are constantly trying to improve that and other aspects of the platform. Keep rockin' and enrollin'!

Bailey F.

Low Stress!

Reviewed on 2021/04/08

Prior to Enrollsy, our registration and payment system for our Summer Program was all manual, which causes mistakes, delays, and not a good experience for our families. This has elevated the customer experience, the teacher experience, and our financial capabilities. I am super excited to not have to merge any more letters or receipts anymore!!

Pros

I love how customizable the software is. To be able to change the titles/names of sections, wow! Also, the immediacy and response from support and the individual who helped us get it all started [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was outstanding and above and beyond. It made the stress of this change/move, way less than it could have been.

Cons

Sharing classes with each other is altering the amount of weeks we have available (it's doubling the amount). Right now, I haven't had enough time with the software to pick out anything specific.

Cheryl K.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

I highly, highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

I am a very skeptical person. If it's not broke don't fix it - is my motto. When I saw the Enrollsy demo, I realized that we were missing out on some important features that could benefit my business. Being able to streamline and make day to day tasks more simple. But our website was so incredibly inefficient that I didn't see how we could do it without redoing our website which was in desperate need of a redo. Having had problems with a past IT guy I was in no hurry. Enrollsy said they also did websites. When I told them that I was super, super picky - it did not scare them off! Instead they welcomed the challenge. Not only did I get an awesome website, so efficiently designed that it actually eliminated a paid position! Their fee was very reasonable and I was able to get the aesthetics implemented into the design. I am so happy and so is my staff, now when we need to make a change it takes minutes instead of hours.

Pros

Enrollsy collects important information about our clients, collects the funds, and deposits them directly to my bank account. It is customizable to anyone's needs and I am very particular about certain details. That was not a problem. In fact, through the entire process of setup, I don't remember ever hearing a "no we can't do that." Instead there always was a solution to our particular needs.

Cons

There is a learning curve but I have a great staff and they pick up super quick. There are features that I have yet to benefit from and I just need to make time to review. That said, the customer support is always available to hold your hand and happy to explain.

Response from Enrollsy

Cheryl! Thank you so much for this review. Working with you was a ton of work but even more fun. We did something spectacular in about 10 days, which says as much about you as it does us.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to support your business!

Serena E.

Best customized program to automate your enrollment and accounts!

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

I was managing our billing and payments using a convoluted combination of spreadsheets, QuickBooks, and our credit card processing payment gateway. It was too complicated and time-consuming. Our enrollment process was also a nightmare! Just enrolling 18 children at one time included multiple spreadsheets. Parents applied using hard-copy application packets or a software program that sometimes didn’t work.
We knew it was past time to make major changes. Enrollsy was the change we needed! They worked closely with us to streamline and automate our entire set up, including accounts and enrollment. Support was so patient with our extremely complicated processes and payment schedules.
After the initial setup that took some tweaking, I am able to BREATHE again! It’s been great to have just a simple report to print out to see who owes and to be able to send parents a quick text message. Enrollment has also been much easier. Now we just send the parent an email and they apply and pay through Enrollsy. No more having to make copies of application packets and worrying that a new parent won’t pay before starting.
Enrollsy is worth the cost, which isn’t much considering how much TIME I am saving! My stress level has lessened considerably due to all that Enrollsy has lifted off my plate. Today I even had time to organize my desk AND go through my files! I so appreciate the Customer Support and all they have done for us!

Pros

I liked that Enrollsy automated billing accounts and payment reminders to parents so that I have less to do! Putting payment into the hands of parents has meant fewer parents coming to me to make payments. The ease of enrollment for new parents has been a blessing as well. Just getting an email and sending the link is all there is to enrollment now!

Cons

It did take a lot of tweaking for our complicated payment systems, but Enrollsy did make it so much easier to deal with payments. We even tweaked our own processes to make it even easier for us and for the parents.

Response from Enrollsy

Serena, thank you for the kind words and we are so happy that your day-to-day is better with Enrollsy! Software is never complete or perfect, but we are working every day in that pursuit. It's great customers like you who provide feedback and give us a chance to support you and build a product that meets the needs and exceeds the expectations in the marketplace.

Kathy W.

Computer Bryte Kids

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

Couldn’t be better!!! Everyone I have worked with has been extremely professional and helpful and they don’t quit until they have it right.
I feel like I’m working with a group of friends who really care about me and my business.
One of the BEST companies I have ever worked with!

Pros

Simplicity - very easy to learn and begin using.

Cons

Lacking some things that I would
Like to have available, however they are always working on making the software more personalized for my business.

Response from Enrollsy

Hey Kathy! Thank you for your review. Please keep sharing those things that would make your day-to-day running your business easier and we will get them built for you as soon as we can.

Monica W.

I love EVERYTHING about this software!

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

We spent over 4yrs looking for a suitable software to manage our Kids Fitness & Childcare Facility. Our overall experience has been awesome! The Enrollsy team is amazing. They are always available to answer questions, either via email or chat.

Pros

Very user friendly for staff and parents

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything. If i had to think of something, I would say that it offers way too many features.

Response from Enrollsy

Monica, thank you for the kind words. We'll try to keep adding to the list of "way too many features" ;) in Enrollsy.

Keep rockin' and enrollin'!

Kathy R.

New Customer and So Far It's Great!

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

We have just started using the program but parents have already come to me to say that the online enrollment is much easier and very convenient.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the service is impeccable. Any customization I have needed has been quickly enacted without any problem. It is very easy to contact someone with questions or suggestions.

Cons

I have no complaints about Enrollsy and any suggestions have been quickly reviewed and utilized.

Response from Enrollsy

Thank you for the amazing feedback! Our goal is to have reviews like this from all customers new and old in years to come. One of our core values is to build things people want to use, and we can only do that if we hear from you, so thanks for helping us improve the value of our platform!