Vultus Connect Reviews

Vultus Connect

Workforce management solution for midsize to large firms

4.6/5 (11 reviews)
Anandhi S.

Best HR Experience

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

Vultus Connect is an extremely user-friendly, easy to maneuver and a very interesting HR tool. It has the most secured and advanced features and definitely increased our efficiency in managing workforce and being very compliant. This has eliminated the use of multiple Excel sheets by providing all information under one roof. Employee project and immigration documents are key to our business. Work queue tab alerts us to keep these documents updated at any point of time. I'm speechless about the management reports feature and to top that having them on my mobile, now I can confidently say I have all the information on my fingertips. Thank you Vultus Connect for making HR experience the best.

Srinath R.

Breather to Operations!!!!!

Reviewed on 2017/01/11

It is feasible to run our operation with ease and track our employee data with zero errors.
Having access to enter and track their hours along with personal documents, it help us cut down to follow up calls with employees.
Payroll module helps us deliver quick payroll entries with a better cash flow with excellent service and support.

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Pros

It is user friendly to access. Easy to understand for new user.

Cons

If it has more functions, would be great.

Ramesh R.

Connect - Helps me run my company effectively

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

Connect has helped me manage my cash flow and monitor my tasks effectively. Workflow is very smooth and easy. It has also helped me be compliant with respect to documents, etc. My consultants are extremely happy with this tool because they can submit the timesheets quickly and also they get all documents in one place.

Sai teja A.

It's a good experience when it comes to the customer service

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

Ease of using the software is the main pro of the software and the setting up procedure for any new account is very easy.

Cons

Loading of any page takes a lot of time and there are a few requirements I already mentioned to the customer service people ,which they say are working on, would like to wait for a while before I make a comment on it again

7.0/10
Satya V.

Value for the money for what we need.

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Pros

Most of the frameworks fit directly to our process however we can easily customized to our requirements if needed.

Cons

As of now we don't see any concerns . we have been using the software from few months, when we have some trouble the expertise is right there, so we did not have any concerns to say.

Sandeep K.

Wonderful Integration

Reviewed on 2017/01/18

The modules are exhaustive and just what we needed to integrate our departments together. The folks at Vultus are ready to respond to any queries or issues and are very supportive and open to feedback. Great software for IT consulting companies. Would recommend it.

Pros

Integration Experience and the control we have to tweak the features to our liking.

Cons

Lacking the immigration module (i am told this module is being readied for deployment in the near future). Intergration with Recruit would be great.

Karla A.

Easy to use, very amazing software

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Pros

I like that is so easy to use, customer service is always there for me for any questions. They provide feedback and always very high quality service!

Cons

Sometimes, software freezes and an error pops up asking to wait for page to respond to close. making me go and log in again!

Sreenivas P.

Great Product and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2017/01/06

A well-crafted user interface and ease of use makes Vultus Connect a great tool, that has been minimizing process time and maximizing efficiency in our organization. Personally I felt many of the functions performed by Vultus are smart and efficient. Most importantly the management reports are a charm! and love them seeing on my mobile device too! With Vultus, invoice generation for us is click of a button! Our consultants rate Vultus an A+, for the ease with which they manage their time sheets and immigration documents.

Pros

Cons

None so far

Mohan K.

Awesome Service

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

Vultus connect is easy to use like QB and I like one invoice option i.e simple and easy. Once upload time sheets vultus connect create the invoice automatically.

Pros

Time sheets upload by consultants and Invoice that automatically.

Cons

Nothing

Praneela V.

All in one tool

Reviewed on 2016/12/20

The best part is when any document expires it is in the work queue and you can work on updating it.
It has all data needed for the project, time sheets, Invoice, payroll etc.. and you can log in and access it from anywhere.