Criterion HCM Reviews

Criterion HCM

Human capital management solution for midsize businesses

4.8/5 (5 reviews)
Susan V.

Good

Reviewed on 2018/01/22

Pros

It is truly an HR software built with HR end users in mind. The fact that positions are separate and allow you to track FTEs is logical versus some that I previewed that make simple things like EEO codes driven by the employee record versus the position record.

Cons

Flexible report writing features, or lack thereof. Getting data back out of the system in the form of reports is not user friendly.

Peggy D.

ESS Review

Reviewed on 2014/08/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I really appreciate the support that is provided. They are very quick to respond to any problem that I have and also to communicate where they are in the process. What I like best about the product is the ease of looking up information on an employee. Being able to see their history at my fingertips is awesome.

Cons

It runs a little slow sometimes, but there is really nothing I don't like.

Megan S.

System is great, data upload is iffy, customer service is acceptable

Reviewed on 2018/01/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I think the amount of things you can do with the service is amazing. Reports are easy to customize and pull

Cons

The customer service has been slow to respond and has not had some of the answers needed. The difficulty of doing a large upload

7.0/10
Laura S.

Criterion HCM - Perfect Software

Reviewed on 2014/08/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I always get fast and great help from the customer service department. The system is easy to use.

Cons

I wish I could add fields on my own. It seems that I can re-label fields but not add them on my own.

Jimie W.

FFVA uses HR, Payroll, & ESS

Reviewed on 2014/08/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like the ease of use and the efficiency of the support staff.

Cons

The products we use don't really have any downsides.