Postings.com

Cloud-based recruiting platform

Bette H.

We used Postings (Catalyst before the name change) for a couple years with great return on...

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Job ads placed in multiple sites.

Pros

Easy to use, got a lot of resumes, great analytics (reads vs. actual resumes). The email was easy to determine if the resume should be reviewed.

Cons

No transprency about what job ad sites our job ads were posted to, it was a blind product. Then the rates changed astronomically about a month ago. I'll spend the quarter I paid for looking for other options as we cannot afford a triple fold increase.

Response from Postings.com

Bette, we love you as a customer and we have many different packages for everyone! We have added a number of new job board partners and our costs have gone up significantly as well.

We are still provide more value that our competition and are priced less than most. As you know customer service is our best feature, we would love to keep you as a client. Please give us a call and we can discuss rightsizing the account for you!

Maryann M.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Super value for the response of job postings

Reviewed on 2016/10/03

I've been using Catalyst Five since 2008 and they have been the avenue for posting jobs, sharing the jobs on Linked In and Twitter. And, best of all, the response continues to exceed expectation. I've tried the others which are much more expensive, difficult to use and did not get even near the results.

Pros

Ease of use, posting a new job, editing, linking to social sharing, and response to postings.

Cons

non really, great customer service, always!

Carol G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

CatalystFive makes recruiting a lot easier

Reviewed on 2015/05/18

Pros

Easy to post jobs, archive postings and post to social media. Affordable. User-friendly. Great customer service-- the personalized attention from the company is really nice. I've been using Catalyst Five software, for my recruiting business, for about 4 years.

Cons

Not sure if it's user error or the software, but when I broadcast a search it tends to attract a lot of unqualified candidates. Also, if I don't delete a network I've created, a lot of random unqualified candidates contact me saying I've reached out to them. I just have to remember to delete my networks every so often if I'm not searching for candidates within that network.

Charles S.

This product is great

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

I had a great experience using the product.It was very affordable and got me quality resumes pretty quickly.

Response from Postings.com

Thanks!