Showing 4 reviews of 2

Enterprise File Archive by MessageSolution

Electronic file discovery & storage management platform

5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 4 reviews of 2
Joshua R.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Very good for its price with a couple of surprising features

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

We had 5 file servers and over 15TB of file data accumulated over the years. This product allowed us to reduce it to 2 file servers and the process was pretty fast less than 3 months so our overall experience is positive to this product. My suggestion is to get the most powerful hardware server before installing MessageSolution. Our business is seasonal and we may go for their cloud version after this summer just for the hands-free experience.

Pros

Easy to operate and fast to pull in the old file data

Cons

No pricing information initially until the online meeting taken place with the product manufacturer MessageSolution

Andrea F.
  • Industry: Newspapers

Automated archiving, easy and affordable!

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Pros

WhatI like the most about Enterprise File Archive is that I can archive all the files from different servers and have them all accesible for me in one place. This really has helped me to be more organized and saves me a lot of time!
Something that is also very good about this software is its automatic archiving for those of us who usually forget to upload our files.

Cons

I think it could have a more attractive design but other than that I have no issues with it.