LiveSession Reviews

LiveSession

Cloud-based qualitative analytics solution

5/5 (5 reviews)

The best way to get unbiased UX insights

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/08/10

LiveSession was a great find for us. We have since added it as an option for clients to test their UX after site launch, something we previously couldn't do.

Pros

One of the hardest parts of designing great user experiences is obtaining unbiased user tests. With LiveSession this can be achieved incredibly easily (and anonymously), allowing you to see how people interact with your site. This then informs your design decisions moving forward to make a more usable site. They also have auto-detection for things like 'rage clicks' and other UX issues.

Cons

It can be a little technical to set up, so you have to know what you're doing, but once it's set up there's not much else you need to do.

Wojciech J.

Best Product in its Category

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

It is definitely the best product for session recording, heatmaps, user/visitor analytics. I have been using 6 different apps before and finally found the one that has all the features I need.

Pros

I love that kind of software where I can set everything up and running in 2-3 minutes. The recordings are amazing, I can segment my users in many ways and pass their parameters. The dashboard is simple to navigate and has a lot of features to analyze and help better understand my users. I can find any bugs on my website and app when they happen. Without LiveSession I wouldn't be able to repeat the user path to find some bugs reported by users.

Cons

I've been using this app for over 4 months and haven't seen anything I could be disappointed with.

Chris C.

Fantastic Service, and Amazing Support

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

Pros

LiveSession is a great service! It was simple to implement on my regular website, as well as incorporating into my online store. LiveSession shows me all of the basics, with great opportunities to dive deeper into data, site visitors, and ways to capitalize on the visits. I'm a novice in this arena, but between the simplicity of the interface, as well as the amazing support by the LiveSession team, implementation as well as viewing of interactions was simple. I've used other services in the past, and LiveSession by far is the best I've used.

Cons

There isn't a thing that I don't like about LiveSession. Service, software, and support are all fantastic!

Paweł K.

Powerful and cost-effective tool to monitor customers on your website

Reviewed on 2019/02/02

It's a great tool that can allow you to understand your customer behaviours on your website. The advanced filtering options help you to create your segments that can be a part of your customer funnels. Additionally, it's a cost-effective solution in comparison to other tools.

Pros

The biggest advantage of the LiveSession is the robust way for the analysis of customer behaviours. I used the segments and advanced filtering options to build my own funnels for the clients.

Cons

It's a new tool on the market, so it's not such a comprehensive solution in comparison to others. Although I enjoy this set of the functionalities with the focus on the segments and filtering.

Mateusz P.

Really awesome software for filtered video sessions.

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

Happy to use pickSaaS to analyze the behavior of our users/visitors.

Pros

Filtering video recordings
Easy to implement and use
Skipping passive parts of video recordings

Cons

Still looking forward to seeing analytical features (e.g. heatmaps) developed