Eclipse Reviews

Eclipse

Agency management software for insurance firms of all sizes

4.9/5 (27 reviews)
Cherrie B.

Maximize efficiency, productivity and profits.

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Believe it or not, our agency has been with Eclipse for 21 years!! I have been with our agency for 14 years. Having experienced other client management systems prior, I found Eclipse to be easy to use and understand. It is methodical and makes sense. The support staff is exceptional in knowledge, willingness to help or find answers, to address problems, and friendly.

Obviously, things have changed over the years, but Eclipse is on board with all types of technology advancements. They do the vetting for us, define what is most beneficial and then offers it to us, the customer, in a customizable package specific for our Agency's needs. When I started in this agency, we were not using all the capabilities. Over time, with training and help, we were able to become more and more efficient.

We've also been able to attend several of the User Conferences over the years. I would highly recommend taking advantage of these conferences. You can meet with a community of people to see how the system is being used in their agency and exchange ideas. You can meet with and learn from the team at Eclipse. I am very satisfied with our relationship with Eclipse. We've had absolutely no reason to look for a different Client Management System.

NASA - Eclipse understands the needs of agencies and have been able to anticipate the uses in an agency setting. They continue to be pertinent in our industry.

Pros

This software allows us to be so much more efficient. Our records are accurate. Our Bookkeeping system is efficient, verifiable, combines with invoicing and billing. There is integration between most of our carriers reducing filing time and mailing time. We can run analytics to focus marketing efforts which all contribute to our ability to be more productive as an agency.

Cons

At times, we've had connectivity issues primarily because our situation as a bank-owned agency requires us to have an extra layer of security, but the support staff at NASA/Eclipse is so willing to work with our IT team. They are responsive to us in the agency. Always willing to address our questions and needs.

Kari B.

We LOVE Eclipse!

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Their training staff and customer service employees are amazing! Their rep has been so helpful to our agency in navigating the ins and outs of the software.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and has all the features we need to manage our book of business efficiently.

Cons

After using Eclipse for a year, we have yet to find anything that we do not like about it.

Amy G.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

This is super user friendly, which means less time spent training and more time producing. The visual aesthetic lends to ease of use, the system is comprehensive and the support staff is amazing. The product is intuitive and innovative. I love that I have the ability to text or email directly from the system - this saves time and covers our need to document.

Cons

There are a few things I wish the system would do differently, such as an amended doc - currently the amendment goes beneath the initial doc note, I wish the system would prioritize based on the most current doc. But overall, these things are simply mild inconvenience rather than deal-breakers.

Craig H.

Eclipse in Michigan

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Versus prior management system, we have become more efficient, fewer steps with documentation procedures. In addition the support staff has been very helpful, even for a quick question via email or a phone call.

Pros

Ease of use. The ability to both email and text from the client file. The ability for customer follow up to have input in chronological order by user vs creating a new follow up. Interface with both company website and to comparison rater. Accounting is not Quick Book, yet the ability to make corrections if an error exists.

Cons

Commercial policy input. Inability to be logged in at more than one workstation at a time. Timing out of real time transaction stamp for the customer file activity.

Kimberly B.

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

We love it and it's easy and friendly to uses

Pros

the system is easy to use and friendly and the cost was substantial savings

Cons

There were really none that we had. It was just time consumption.

Brad F.

Eclipse has everything needed, and some extra benefits as well.

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

At this point, we use Eclipse for everything. The feature that I personally like the best is the ability to drill down in reports to get the information that I need to cross-market to existing policies.

Pros

Eclipse is a very intuitive platform to use. From creating new accounts (prospects or customers) to scheduling follow up contacts with my customers, and everything in between. It flows well, and makes my life easier in so many ways.

Cons

I do wish I could get to the customer file from the follow-up section on the main screen.

Steve P.

NASA Eclipse

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

This Agency Management system is great for a smaller insurance agency. It is less expensive than the bigger competitor's products. Also, you don't have to log a phone call, and wait for a return phone call (not knowing when you'll get one). They answer the phone and work with you in real-time.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. If there is ever a capability that we would like, they take that under consideration, when they are doing a software update.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I don't totally like.

Susan V.

Eclipse

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

Our agency uses Eclipse Management System through NASA. Customer Service is outstanding- whenever I call in with a question, they are very helpful and polite. The system is very user friendly! It is a must have with our agency!

Cons

I have used this software for 5 years and don't really have anything I don't like. If I don't know how to do something (like run a report) I call customer service and they will login and do it for me.

Jennifer A.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

The amount of options when documenting customers changes and questions is great.
It is easy to use and if there is a problem or questions NASA is very willing to walk you through and train you on anything your having problems with.

Cons

So far I don't think there is anything I have come across that I dislike with some of the more recent updates that have been done.

Catherne C.

Nasa Eclipse Management System

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

It has been very a very positive experience and looking back we should of purchased the system years before as it has been a time saver and an asset to our agency.

Pros

The ease of using the system. All transactions are time stamped. The customer support is Awesome, like no other. The ease of creating reports.

Cons

This was our first time using a management system so I had to learn something new.

Elizabeth S.

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Overall Eclipse is a great tool to utilize in our daily operations. Pulling reports isn't easy but support will walk you through everything and setup training with you.

Pros

I appreciate many aspects of the software. I like the reminders and the tasks.

Cons

The reports are a pain to generate. We have several that we have saved thanks to the support team but anything new needs support to build.

7.0/10
Lori B.

Eclipse is the best!

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

I really like using download capability. It saves so much time from having to input policies and the individual information

Pros

The availability to get customer service help. You call in and the help is there to resolve your issues. They are very understanding.

Cons

The help section on the system is hard to find what you are looking for.

Rand R.

Easy to use with Quality service

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Eclipse is user friendly and the customer support is outstanding. They are easy to work with and the staff are experts with trouble shooting. I would recommend to others.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate through and user friendly. One can teach themselves or they offer classes.

Cons

I really have not experienced any negatives with the software.

Amanda O.

Great Software and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Love dealing with customer service they are wonderful at helping and solving issues.

Pros

I like the ease of access this software has to offer with downloads from most all of the companies we offer.

Cons

The only thing I can really say bad would be maybe tooo many functions... (but is that really bad)

Excellant

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

The customer service is awesome, they walk you through any issues you have and they are very good at explaining their software and if you call NASA they will show you short cuts you can use in eclipse. For example: last week I called for some help and she showed me how to create a attachment fold in my C drive. Now I will never forget to attach because it will stay in my folder if I haven't attached yet.

Pros

Once you get use to Eclipse if starts to become a lot easier and you realize how useful and helpful it can be if you learn all about it and use it correctly.

Cons

so far, after 7 months of using it I do not have any cons about the software.

Alison T.

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Saves a lot of time when looking up information on our customers.

Pros

The program is user friendly. It has great information easily available thru the reports

Cons

Have no complaints. I have trained new employee's on this program and have experienced no difficulties.

Beau N.

Simple & Effective

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Really pleased with the overall product and even moreso with the support staff... all of whom have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Pros

Smooth & simple navigation, user-friendly and wll thought out.

Cons

A bit clunky when an policy needs to be manually entered.

Lynn P.

Great program for you agency

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Pros

It is easy to use and efficient. I am able to put all the information I need to document easily into the system. I am able to create follow ups and manage my clients

Cons

There is not anything I do not like at this time

Elissa S.

Excellent Management System

We couldn't be happier!

Pros

We recently switched to NASA from a competitor management system and the customer service at NASA is second to none. I also love that you're connected with a live person when you call directly instead of a switchboard.

Cons

The overall look of Eclipse could be a little more flashy, if you will, but other than that, we have no complaints.

Sam E.

Eclipse NASA

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

Ease of use. Things just work. There are limitations to the software, but for 99% of what we need, it does and does well.

Cons

I look forward to easier mobile integration. Transferring text messages, etc.

Cheri S.

North American Software Review

Good

Pros

Ease of use and very competent friendly support staff.

Cons

The transition from our other software wasn't as smooth as expected, but that was many many years ago and I've heard it is greatly improved.

Dena R.

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Eclipse provides me with what I need to manage my accounts.

Pros

Eclipse provides everything I need to do my job.

Cons

I am satisfied with Eclipse. I cannot find any specific areas that need improvement.

Deb C.

Easy to Use

Updating client files

Pros

Easy to Use. Issues that we have are solved promptly.

Cons

Don't have any issues. We like everything about NASA

Tina G.

Great Company and Product!!!

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Our office really likes Eclipse and would recommend it to other agencies.

Pros

Ease of use. Eclipse is very easy to navigate and user friendly. It was very easy to learn. The support you get from Nasa is top notch.

Cons

There's not a lot to say negative about this program.

Darci P.

Much easier that what we had!

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

The ease of use! So easy to use and the customer service is so helpful and always available!

Cons

Some limitations in the reports that we used to have but still much easier to use!