Showing 42 reviews of 31

DoctorConnect

Appointment reminder & patient engagement software

Showing 42 reviews of 31
Joshua L.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

DoctorConnect, great product, terrific staff, and swift customer support!

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

My overall experience, as a main user and implementer of the software within our practice, has been nothing but positive. They have taken time to train me and my team with excellence and diligence. Any issues or questions have been worked on and resolved almost 100% of the time within 24-hours (unless the project required more time). My account manager and every developer/IT staff member has been extremely helpful, kind, and professional.

Pros

DoctorConnect, hands down, has saved our administrative support staff hours! The automated reminders work great with our EMR/EHR thanks to the great IT team to help set this up for us. We are able to save time and money by reaching our clients the way they want to be communicated with (text, call, email) while reducing no-show/cancelations. We are able to catch many no shows before they happen by communicating with clients that have not previously confirmed their appt with a quick and easy text!

We were able to create many pre-defined templates, based on our admin/client needs, that helped us streamline our admin communications with little to no training while increasing effective client communication with little confusion.

Cons

There's not much that we don't like about DoctorConnect. One drawback is their "Waitlist" feature. From what I was told, it's still beta. I am tech-savvy and I still have not been able to figure out how to use it in a way that it would not create my team more work or extended training. Although, I did speak with their team of developers and my account manager and gave feedback that they have gladly taken and welcomed. I expect this feature to be one of their key features that will only complement its success. This automation will help save our practice more time and money once it has been perfected.

Mignon B.

The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

Pros

Easy to use. Anyone in our office can call in with an issue, the staff with DoctorConnect is always friendly and willing to help get the situation resolved.

Cons

I wish that our phone number would show up for a return phone call when the appointment reminders are sent out. It's sometimes confusing to the patients on who is actually calling them.

Cindy G.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Love this software! Very user friendly and Rozell our rep is outstanding!

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

We are now saving staff time from having to make these individual calls to the large volume of patients seen daily within our practice. The secretarial staff is now making better use of their time in preparing the physician clinics.

Pros

The functionality of being able to do an emergency blast to all patients within the doctors schedule when the office has to be closed for inclement weather. Used it and it worked great!

Cons

Haven't had any cons that I've faced yet! Any hiccups that occurred when we were first loaded and began using were immediately taken care of. Very impressed.

Glen B.

WE have Used Dr Connect for several years with wonderful Results

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

Pros

WE love their flexibility of the program and teir ability to interface with our EMR while remaining cost effective

Ann D.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

DoctorConnect greatly INCREASED our patient numbers and greatly DECREASED our "No-Shows"!

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

"No- shows" have dramatically declined and patients tell us how much they appreciate getting a text or email (vs. the standard "day before call reminder" we always did in the past)!

Pros

1. The price and the fact that for low cost we could improve the bottom line so easily.

2. Dr Connect will call, email, text our patients both 3 days prior AND the day before! Patients can also tell us which type of connection reminder they prefer.

3. Catherine Samples (support @ DoctorConnect) was patient, understanding, truly figuring out our office's particular needs. And she was ALWAYS available right away when we called!

Cons

It took a little time to link it up with our own scheduling software, but it has been done!

Alex O.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Setting up software

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Pros

What I like the most is the coustmer support that Catherine Samples provide to our staff. She helped our company set up the software and made sure that we used every aspect of Doctor Connect.

Cons

Our company has been using this product for 3 years and I do not have one thing that I dislike from this product.

Maya H.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Doctor Connect

Reviewed on 2021/01/31

Pros

The ability to notify patients via text is a great feature. The software is fairly easy to use and overall is a great product.

Cons

I don't have any cons about the software.

Emily G.

Doctor Connect

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

We used Doctor Connect for several years, changed EHR systems and within the new system it had it's own form of appointment reminders, so we discontinued our service with Doctor Connect. After a week or two with the new EHR, we came back to Doctor Connect. Not only because of the ease of use, but because it was a better product overall. We use Doctor Connect all day and love the functionality of texting patients. This system is great for us!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and implement this product with our current EHR system. The Customer support makes everything go seamlessly.

Tammie G.

Still getting to know the processes

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Less no show appointments

Pros

Lets you know what patients want to reschedule days before appointment. Opens schedule for new appointments

Cons

Patients get calls on Sunday's after 7:00 pm Example P Ross apt 4-13-18 received two calls on a Sunday after 7:00 pm. Please remove calls after 3:00 on Sundays

Selene C.

Effective service, with exemplary customer service!

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Pros

The software is simple to use, as it's completely automated! Any changes I want to make are easy to do myself, but if I find myself stuck, help is a quick email or phone call away. It has removed one of the most-frustrating tasks from my front desk staff-- calling patients with appointment reminders!
You can do so much with this program, not only reminders-- you can ask for and display patient reviews, set up recalls for future appointments, send emergency calls/texts when the office is closed due to inclement weather (or if we're running quite behind), and more. It has saved us money, and is well worth every penny.

Cons

It'd be nice to have more customization options when it comes to the Recare setup. Other than that, it's great!

Emmett C.

Doctor Connect Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

Overall, it has been a very good experience. Ed Erby reaches out to the office frequently to make sure that we don't have any problems and customer service is very responsive to our needs.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality to reach patients. This software has reduced the practice's no shows by over 60% and is cost efficient.

Cons

Had to get stand-alone version because no patch was available for my EHR at the time program was implemented.

William H.

Appointment Reminders Made Easy

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

The DoctorConnect Support team has been outstanding to work with. They helped us customize our Survey eMails, and they were easy and excellent to work with.

Pros

DoctorConnect syncs with our web-based PM system, and has delivered outstanding appointment reminder and review/survey collection for us for several years. We've not any a single technical glitch in since we converted to them in early 2016.

Cons

We knew going into the selection of DoctorConnect that it would not be a bi-directional interface in the short-term. The 1-way interface presents 1 or 2 predictable problems but it is not a major issue.

Joann P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Always a positive experience with the team at Doctor Connect. They are pleasant and receptive.

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

It is user friendly. I assign staff to monitor specific providers. Reminders are sent via text, email and voice call. Custom messages can be sent in the event of reschedule or emergencies. Patient reviews are easily accessible.

Cons

the black out time confuses paitents. If they reschedule after their original appointment is queued to be sent, They receive the original time reminder.

Jennifer G.

McNaughton Plastic Surgery

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

5-star all the way!! Customer service with our account manager was nothing less than perfect!

Pros

Everything, our clinic needed an appointment reminder system that offered two-way integration with our EMR (Nextech) and were also looking for patient satisfaction surveys that would meet criteria with MIPS. DoctorConnect provided both of these things and more. Our account manager easily explained the entire system and all it offered as well as set us up quickly. DoctorConnect is also the most cost-effective software for all it offers. Our practice is extremely happy with the software!

Cons

I have nothing I don't like about this software.

Response from Adtel International

Thank you for your wonderful review! We try to be careful to ask the right questions to insure the software meets your needs. We are so pleased you were happy with the quick, easy set up. We will work diligently to make sure you continue to be well taken care of.

Pat F.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

WOW! That's the best I can instantly come up with. It has streamlined the office tasks...

Reviewed on 2017/11/16

Improved number of No Shows, reduced front desk tasks, patient like it & respond better, improved response to recalls, cancellations earlier so appointment can be utilized, generate more income.

Pros

Ease of use, patients very happy, no show significantly reduced, texted recalls are generating more appointments than mailed recalls. It has changed the whole dynamic of the front desk work tasks. Everything is customization-text messages, emails even voice messages. I can have different messages based on appointment type. I can send "special" messages.. eg. the item you ordered is in, the doctor is running late etc. This product can just do so much. I couldn't be happier or more satisfied.

Carrie B.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

DoctorConnect for Acupuncture office

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

We use DC as a stand alone scheduler

Pros

It saves so much time by doing the reminder calls for you! It makes communication between patient and staff so much easier with text or email options. DoctorConnet support staff does a fantastic job of training, explaining and helping you with customization of the software. It is nice to be able to open DoctorConnect wherever you are, not just in the office.

Cons

You are unable to ''edit'' an appointment. It must be completely deleted and re-entered if there has been a change of any kind (time frame / service / etc). It is not visually as good as other scheduling software I've used. It would also be nice to have a print feature, to print out the daily schedule.

Amanda M.

Cuts down phone calls for us by several hours

Reviewed on 2017/11/16

Pros

Us not having to physically call the patients but allowing Dr. Connect to do this. If we need help we can reach out via email and someone will contact us within 1 day.

Jeanie S.

Happy!

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Very happy with our Director Of Sales. Not only is she very sweet and kind, I couldn't ask for better support when I need it!

Pros

Very user friendly, the text, email and voicemail reminders

Cons

It doesn't send a reminder until 3 days before appointment. Would like one sent immediately after making the appointment.

Response from Adtel International

Thank you for sharing your experience online. We know we wouldn't be here without our customers, so we strive to make every interaction memorable (in the best ways!).

Awesome

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Pros

I like that I can send out mass notifications to patients when a doctor needs to reschedule for the day. It saves me time from having to call each patient.

Cons

So far so good. I have no complaints at this time for this software. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Lauren R.

Very good

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

It is easy to use and all the patients like it and seem to be able to communicate with us very simply.

Cons

The IT support isn't available 24 hours a day so it doesn't always get resolved when its needed only on business days.