HubSpot Service Hub

Cloud-based customer service solution for firms of all sizes

Great all-round experience and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

The key business driver for this project was to not have to expand the CS team with business growth, instead making them more efficient and able to manage a greater amount of inbound enquiries. This was achieved.

Pros

It easily integrates with many other products. It can also be used across many teams/departments so passing leads etc can flow right though the business. It was easy to integrate and migrate current data, creating pipelines for new and existing deals. Customer support is helpful, so usually resolves any technical issues we have. The interface is very user-friendly, so even the computer-illiterate users within our business find it easy to use.

Cons

Auto-assigning based on current load is not present, so assigns tickets to users who already have a high workload instead of a user who can accept more. This is perhaps the biggest time saver but is needing to be done manually at the moment.

Paul S.

Great support tools for small to mid-market companies

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Service Hub has been fantastic as a ticketing, customer feedback and chat tool. The integration with the rest of HubSpot ensures that I have the latest data on my customers when they are communicating with us.

Pros

Ease of use. Cost. Setup time is quick. The integration with the rest of HubSpot is one of it's biggest values. Many of the functions in Service Hub also mirror other functionality in HubSpot, so Ididn't have to learn how to use a separate suite of tools.

Cons

Inability for customers to view all of their outstanding tickets. I'd like to offer the same system that Hubspot uses to my clients with a support inbox of sorts.

Consie B.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Ticketing

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

Overall, the ticketing in the service hub is what i would like to acknowledge. This is very time savvy, and helps coordinate the workload of the team. It is viewable by everyone and each team player is held accountable for the turn around of their work. In our business we have a response time of 24-48 hours, and the tickets just show you the details you need to know and the whereabouts of that response. This is essential for the front of house team to be able to relay to the client at any given moment and any team member can do this.

Pros

I use this software daily and the most part of my job i am using the service hub. This mainly consists of the use of tickets that enable team members to have a solid view of the workload as well as the general outer team can see. I like most about this software that every move can be held accountable, someone is responsible for everything that goes in there and it makes everyone work as a team.

Cons

Some more automation would be good, i guess it is somewhat hard given the details it pulls. But when it automatically pulls information that you know you have changed, this can sometimes be very frustrating and also can cause contacts/ companies to associate more 10,000 engagements very fast and overfill the CRM very fast.

Adam A.

It has it's flaws but overall t's a great piece of softwareThe usability of the software and...

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

It's taken a while to learn the idiosyncrasies of the platform and get it into workable, flexible solution for multiple clients but its very good and the experience has been positive.

Pros

The usability of the software and how easy it is to integrate with other platforms. It gives a clear and intuitive platform for companies from SME to enterprise. We were able to scale it from a 200 customer support to a 160,000 enquiry platform within 3 weeks which made a huge impact to the client and allowed us to push it into more.

Cons

It still needs some work to get it fully up and running seamlessly with the other Hubs within HubSpot and some of the limitations can be frustrating but the cohesion with the rest of the HubSpot platform to give a fully fleshed out user experience from discovery to customer and after is very good. (Especially for the price)

Selena T.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Outstanding Product with High Quality

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

It's been a very helpful experience. HubSpot definitely makes my daily duties more organized and self sufficient.

Pros

Overall my experience has been great. It helps to visualize the many steps we have within our company which makes it easier to proceed with certain duties in a more organized at a efficient pace.

Cons

I really can't say anything negative about this CRM at all. It has been very helpful and organizing. If they could do something a little better it could be include more user-friendly training videos.

Joel F.

Improvement over most

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Pros

Enjoyed how easy it is to have a full synergy across service and other parts of the hubspot platform

Cons

Not everything is as straightforward as it would seem or requires more steps than expected

Valentina C.

My right hand- Hubspot

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

As I said before, HubSpot tool it’s a complete one. It helped me to create an entire Knowledge base with the possibility to set the access for it, eather private or public.
The chat box it’s very used by our company, it helps to get in touch with our clients or the potential ones.
The customer team from Hubspot it’d very prepared with answers and very kind :)!

Pros

The user interface and user experience are great.
It’s very easy to use this tool, as well it’s a complete one which gives the possibility to the user to achieve their goals by using it.

Cons

I can’t say that’s something I don’t like at HubSpot tool.

Kelsey D.

HubSpot Knowledge Base

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

If you improved your internal options I think you would far outweigh your competitors.

Pros

It is very easy to organize. I also really like the different heading and insert options. I used Zyndesk before this and HubSpot's syle options are definitely a step above.

Cons

The Private view. We could not use the functionality, because our employees were not receiving the emails to register. This would be a huge benefit to have an easy to use internal knowledge base.

Paula C.

My experience with HubSpot

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

HubSpot is crucial for our customer success. It is very easy to keep track of our customers' issues and to solve them. Also, it helps me automatize mailing. The CES is very helpful as a feedback. For our sales team it is very easy to automatize their email and keep track. I am very happy with Hubspot

Pros

What I like the most about HubSpot is how user friendly it is. It is very easy to create workflows and to customize it according to my necessities. I am not obligated to use in a certain way, it is completely up to me.

Cons

What I like the least about Hubspot y the reports. It is not very easy tu customize the categories and properties to include in my report. It takes to much time. Most times I prefer to download the reports with everything and delete each property on the .csv document manually.

Anna M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

A good product

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Overall, Hubspot has been good to use for us as a new start up. All my colleagues were able to learn how to use it quickly.

Pros

I like that Hubspot tracks emails and calls easily and makes it simple to track leads and active customers. I also like that it integrates with slack and google calendar.

Cons

I find it difficult and slightly confusing to create certain reports. I wish this were easier to use.

• Industry: Environmental Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Keep your customers happy and make them into abassadors of your brand!

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Provide our customer support team with the ability to create service tickets and keep track, order and collaborate with other teams to satisfy our customer's needs.

Pros

HubSpot Service Hub is a powerful tool that allows our customer support team to create tickets and assign the right team members to address and keep up with the issue at hand. You provide a detailed description of what the issue is, assign the owner, priority and can send emails directly from the tool in regards to the support ticket. You have the ability to learn so much about your customers all in one place. You can also engage more customers this way by adding more context. You can have conversations, and utilize the universal inbox so you can see all of your channels on just one dashboard.

Cons

In order to unlock some other great features, you have to upgrade to the Service Professional package. I wish that was included in the other version.

• Industry: Law Enforcement

Great way to offer help to your customers if you are already on Hubspot

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

For us it was important to offer self help to our customers and the Service Hub did just that.

Pros

The learning curve was minimum if you are familiar with Hubspot Marketing and using the default configuration worked for most screens from support requests to the knowledge base.
The result on our website feels very integrated and familiar to our visitors.
Adding self help activities to the rest of our contacts' activities is really beneficial to understanding our customers.

Cons

It's still a young offering and some features are missing, for example, you have to manually pick the knowledge base articles that are displayed on the main KB page, where an automated selection would save time. Nothing significant though.

Joel Z.

My review of Knowledge Base in HubSpot

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Pros

Knowledge Base is extremely easy to use: to add, edit and organize articles.

Cons

Lack of a css / html editor. Fine-tune editing of text, images and page layout are sometimes required, yet there's no way to implement that level of editing due to a complete lack of css / html editor for Knowledge Base articles.

Malcolm E.

HubSpot Service Hub Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

If you are already using HubSpot, this is a great additional feature.

Cons

There are better ticketing systems that integrate with HubSpot just fine.

Emma B.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Knowledge Base is the easiest I've used so far

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

There are many layers to HubSpot, which can be daunting to get your head around. They provide all the assistance you need, so as long as you're willing to investigate and ask for help, this is a really nice product.

Pros

It's super straight forward and easy to understand. Hubspot supports you all the way through the implementation of the knowledge base, and creating, organizing, and tracking the articles is through and simple to understand.

Cons

There can be many layers to get through, and the lack of tags makes it hard to track. Even though Im pretty sure hubspot does the tag thing on the backend.

HubSpot Knowledge Base Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Pros

The main tool I'm using in HubSpot is the Knowledge Base to build out our Help Center. Ease of use has been great and the addition of the Custom Templates has added nice personalization. Organizing is a breeze by being able to drag and drop categories, subcategories and articles.

Cons

Limited formatting & text options - adding tables is difficult, no more text functions like strikethroughs and others.

Australia K.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

My Review

love it

Pros

user friendly and saves a lot of time. Really like it!

Cons

a lot of notifications so I need to figure out how to turn that off or limit

Laurenz K.

Great for the basics, room for improvement for advanced usage

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Pros

Hubspot Service Hub is particularly great to use for ticketing and support tasks, and the chatbot, while quite basic, provides a quick gateway to many related features and articles for our platform

Cons

In the knowledge base many things I would like to adjust are pre-determined, like choosing a different type of font or offering help articles in multiple languages and have them be hosted on different pages.
Also, setting up the chatbot is at times tedious because it is hard to keep a clear view of the overall process and flows, and some (minor) adjustments like changing an action that follows an event sometimes nix the whole work done priorly.

Hamid A.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Great For Taking the Pulse of Your Customers

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Overall feedback from customers on their experiences throughout the research and buying cycle.

Pros

Easy to set up and implement, not a lot of features but its good for a quick feed back

Cons

Need a bit more functionality and options

Laci C.

A Great Platform that is Only Getting Better

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

Outside of streamlining our processes, Hubspot Service Hub saved our peak season within the first year of use. The function of having tickets and having easy to build forms and workflows that create tickets, allowed my sales team to spend less time gathering what information that they thought would be helpful to my service team and gathering the exact info that was actually needed. But that was just the tip of the iceberg of benefits. Tickets allowed all of our customer service inquiries in one easy to navigate place. Requests were not slipping through the cracks because they were coming in from every direction and we could see at a glance where we were with solving each issue. The Knowledge Base feature is a good tool that we look forward to seeing improvements in the future. We have not gotten our feet wet enough on surveys to leave a full thought on it but are planning to dive into those services within the calendar year.

Pros

Hubspot Service Hubs allows my team to be on the same page. We can not only see what everyone is working on and assist where needed but the resources available to my team members and therefore to our customers are all in the same space. It makes streamlining business practices much easier than we had experienced in the past.

Cons

The software lacks a couple of keys features and the timelines/feeds are not the most efficient presentation as far as finding what you are looking for. For example, if we tag a user in a ticket who is coming into the ticket fresh, we've found that it's difficult for them to get caught up in an easy manner. It takes a little digging. that being said, Hubspot is continuously updating the software on the back end with the items that the Hubspot Community of users upvotes as important to the,m. This has created a trust in Hubspot that these hiccups will be adjusted and the user platform will continue to improve month to month.

• Industry: Computer Hardware

The new support

Implementing new functions constantly
Great support
Good SW integration

Cons

Mobile app not complete with all modules
The ticket system is new and will need some developments

Mandi S.

Service Hub needs to be further developed

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

Our experience has been okay with Hubspot setup. Our onboarding specialist has been trying to help us through some situational challenges with what we are wanting to accomplish within Hubspot, but we keep running into limitations of what Hubspot offers within Service Hub so far. I think they just need more time to further develop with the feedback from customers.

Pros

I like the built in reports and default properties that minimized set up time.

Cons

I'm not able to customize ticket properties seen when creating/viewing tickets per pipeline so I had to set it up to see all needed properties for all 3 pipelines on each ticket. There is no visibility into our chatbot conversations before they are handed off to a human. Contacts are created from each email sent through service hub and also from ticket submission, when we do not want this to occur. I also can't edit the Support Form to have only ticket properties since it connects to the contact properties to create a contact. I get that Hubspot charges based on number of contacts, but they should give customers the option on whether or not certain actions will create a contact or not. It may make sense for sales hub to do that, but not for service hub. We don't want a bunch of contacts in our system that are possibly end users of our product and not customers.

Stefano C.

Straightforward, out-of-the-box service solution

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Overall Service Hub was very easy to set up, and the breadth of features integrated well with our existing instance of HubSpot. However, in some cases, this comes at the expense of fully built out features. To be expected for a relatively young product, and I look forward to these flaws being ironed out in the months to come.

Pros

The ease of setup was the best thing about it, and given that it integrated seamlessly with our preexisting HubSpot apps, it was a no-brainer. It allowed us to continue using HubSpot and expand our view of our customer interactions to include support tickets.

The aspect we have made the most use of by far is the Knowledge Base functionality. This is easy to use, clear and customisable. The recent updates to the template editor are welcome and allow us to make our help centre our own. The insights we get on the helpfulness of articles is also useful to see where refinements can be made and where we are lacking.

Cons

The ticketing functionality is extremely limited and counter-intuitive to use. You get the sense that the functionality has been half-built and rushed out. For example, you cannot use HubSpot forms to populate custom Ticket properties, which renders them almost useless as a means of collecting information about the customer's problem. The UI for ticketing should have its own 'look', as they are basically indistinguishable from contacts, making it quite difficult to read simple information, like ticket status and description.

Sarah C.
  • Industry: Political Organization

All your client data and conversations in one place!

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Pros

I love being able to have everything in one place - Deals, Contacts + Companies, Support Ticketing - it's made it easier for us to create external reports and to funnel info into Hubspot.

The Slack integration is the best and helps make sure balls aren't getting dropped with workflows that trigger support notifications and tasks.

Cons

The tickets are a little difficult to navigate in terms of following the thread of an email conversation. This mostly impacts new support on-call staff who are trying to catch up on open tickets. It's not the easiest to get an idea of the issue and troubleshooting to date at a glance.

Additionally, it would be nice if email conversations within Tickets were tied to Tickets a little more closely. When I reassign a ticket, I sometimes still get notified about the conversation even if I'm no longer the ticket owner. I have to go in and ALSO reassign the conversation to the new support person.

Abby G.
  • Industry: Sports

Hubspot Service Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

The service team is fast to respond and there are multiple way to contact them - live chat, phone, email, call back etc.

Pros

The live chat is helpful when you have a quick question, and they are very quick to respond! There is also a large knowledge base of articles to access in order to answer common questions. You can also track previous support tickets so you don't lose your conversation.

Cons

Sometimes the live chat agents have a hard time understand my issue - usually this is only when there is a technical bug going on.