Showing 25 reviews of 15

Demodesk

Online Meeting Tool for Sales & Customer Success Teams

Showing 25 reviews of 15
Marco V.

Makes software demos a lot easier and interactive

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Pros

- No downloads or lags in the software
- Clean interface
- Ability to record sessions
- Interactive screen-sharing

Cons

- no chat functionality
- no intercom integration

Response from Demodesk

Hi Marco,

Chat functionality is now available for all participants. And the Intercom integration is on our roadmap. Thank you for sharing your opinion. We appreciate that.

Marie D.

Great Product and even better support

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

Pros

- easy to use
- saves us lots of time to coordinate appointments
- co-browsing is very intuitive for our users

Cons

usability can be sometimes improved when making templates

Response from Demodesk

Hi Marie,

We are glad to hear that you like the product and are happy with our customer support.

Feel free to share any questions/suggestions regarding meeting templates. We're constantly striving to improve the product's functionality.

Jonas M.

Brings sales calls to another level of professionalism!

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Clients are impressed how easy it is to access calls. No more cumbersome downloads on the client side. Also, I really like how smooth video call sessions with Demodesk work!

Pros

1. Video Call & Audio quality is excellent
2. Booking tied to my own calendar
3. My client sees only what he is supposed to see
4. I can easily share control with customers
5. The ability to brand own video call session is nice!

Cons

1. No possibility to take notes, but it seems that this feature is on the roadmap

Response from Demodesk

Hi Jonas,

Thank you for the great feedback.

Notes are available in the meeting and can be sent automatically to your CRM right after the call.

Federica P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Useful and easy

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

I used to use it since a week or more and I am learning how to use it properly.

Pros

It is super easy for my job to have the chance to interact with my customer because it makes it faster and easier for me and for them too.

Cons

It is only a bit small the screen when you share it with the customer and it would be the best to implement a way to use it better from the phone

Response from Demodesk

Hi Federica,

Thank you for reviewing the product.

I am happy to tell you that the zoom function is implemented and works smoothly. You can now fully manage the size of the screen from your side.

Landice G.

Next-gen Demo App

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

What I like most about Demodesk is the ability to have all meeting attendees work on the same screen without downloading anything. For us, it really increased potential customer's engagement/sense of participation, because now they can play with the software themselves instead of us showing them how it works, and they can try with a real use case instead of mock data we made.

Cons

The user interface could use some improvements especially in settings, but you can figure out how the core product (meeting page) works by yourself.

Response from Demodesk

Hi Landice,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the product. Happy to hear that Demodesk helped you host more engaging meetings.

Eric H.
  • Industry: Music
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Easy To Use

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Love collaborating with colleagues on art on the same screen. Proofreading with colleagues is made much easier as well.

Pros

This is great for having multiple people work off the same screen. It's also great that you don't have to download anything. The free trial has worked wonderfully.

Cons

There doesn't appear to be a chat function which is unfortunate.

Response from Demodesk

Hi Eric,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that Demodesk could help you avoid downloads and work together with other participants in the meeting.

The chat function is fully available. We will be happy to assist you if you can't find it.

great customer success

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Pros

as soon, as I face any challenge somebody will be there to help me.

Cons

the "power-point" feature I don't get it.

Karolina K.

Next level sales / best customer experience

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Pros

webbased screensharing without any download efforts on lead/customer side, the overall customer experience, usage for sales & customer success, integration with HubSpot

Cons

no credit card payment on our subscription level

The remote UX Research Tool out there

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

UX research but also sales demos and pitches

Pros

Collaborating on screen together vs. switching from one sharing to another sharing, seeing how the user navigates and interacts with the software is crucial

Cons

There is no worse aspect to commonly used video conferencing or screen sharing tools which I detected

Response from Demodesk

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing it.

A tool focussed on customer interaction

Reviewed on 2020/08/23

Pros

- Quite a difference (in a positive way) coming from pure screensharing tools: This is really focussed on customer interaction
- Integrations with Salesforce and Hubspot
- Automation of scheduling

Cons

- Setup took longer than expected for us
- Not a cheap tool, investment should be considered if you have a sales team of 20

Marius H.

Easy, self-explaining & always working

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Sharing my screen is essential for my work with customers. With demodesk its easy to share & set up appointments.

Pros

There aren't many clicks or explanations for setting up a demo desk meeting. Its super easy to use & my customers use it without any problems as well. Happy with that easy and always working solution.

Cons

Nothing in my mind right now. An always upfront overview with the meeting participants on the side of a corner would be nice. (seeing who is speaking, little symobls)

Philipp R.
  • Industry: Sports

awesome software and team

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

supports meaningful sales conversations

Cons

this software should have been here years ago

Response from Demodesk

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for the feedback!

Martin W.

Awesome for customer presentations

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

I have been using Demodesk to pitch proposals to potential customers for my web development business. I also use it to demonstrate progress in my projects and have sprint reviews with clients and partners. It helped me solve the issues I had with other popular screensharing tools that are not really aimed at client presentations.

Pros

Demodesk feels a lot more suitable for pitching a solution or demonstrating software functionality to clients than the usual screensharing tools. The major advantage for me is that it's cloud-based, i.e. I don't have to share my local screen with all my info visible and notifications popping up but always have a clean environment without distractions to show the customer. You can also arrange the presentation content beforehand. What I also really like is how easily I can share mouse control with my customers without them having to install any browser extensions.

Cons

So far there is nothing that I truly dislike about Demodesk. There are a couple of smaller features that could still be added though.

Response from Demodesk

Hi Martin,
Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experience. We are very glad that you chose Demodesk for customer-facing meetings and found our functionality useful.

Nadiia S.

Must-have tool for SaaS Sales and Customer Success teams

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

I would definitely recommend Demodesk because it's ease of use, especially for our customers. Also it's a true time saver (scheduling feature) and makes sales demos and onboardings so much more professional.

Pros

I really like how easy our customers can access demos or meetings with Demodesk (no issues with firewalls or downlodas required). By sharing control with the customer, I am able to actually collaborate with the customer (and don't have to decide if I or the customer is in control). This is very helpful for interactive product demos and customer onboardings. Another feature that makes processes a lot more simple is automated scheduling. Not only that customers can book their meetings in a self-serving manner but also that I am able to schedule a meeting for another colleague. Demodesk truly helps to design sales processes a lot more efficient and professional!

Cons

At first, Demodesk was not super intuitive to use but the team really does a great job in onboarding and is always there to help.

Response from Demodesk

Hi Nadiia,

Thank you for sharing your experience here. We are more than happy to hear that Demodesk helped you be more efficient in the sales process.

Celeste F.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Demodesk review

Reviewed on 2019/07/22

so far so good :)

Pros

I like that it connects easily, audio screen sharing and video all in one place.

Cons

it does get slow at times and sometimes the client on the other hand loose mouse or keyboard control

Response from Demodesk

Hi Celeste,

Thanks for sharing your experience. We've improved this functionality and achieved a lag-free collaboration process. If you still face any problem while co-browsing, please feel free to report.