Showing 14 reviews of 7

Pro MLM

Multi-level marketing solution for midsize to large firms

Showing 14 reviews of 7
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

I was sold a non functional software with extremely slow support- waste of money

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

none. wasted money.

Pros

Nothing good in here. All the reviews here are fake. Please save yourself from heart break and disappointment; look elsewhere.

Cons

has so many features but many do not actually work. I requested for customization but there was no testing, no assurance that it worked or not. No professionalism whatsoever. Pay with credit card so you can request for refund from your credit company if you have to.

Response from Pro MLM Software

We couldn't find any such client under this industry(Bio-technology) specified. We were also unable to contact the reviewer as his/her identity is undisclosed and unfortunately, unable to reach them for that reason.
In all fair grounds, we are ready to discuss it in any forum if they come up with their identity. Under such circumstance, with due respect we need to treat this 'Not' as a true review rather a 'fake' threat.

Hazel G.

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Pros

The best !! We purchased a MLM software and we had a little bit of trouble at the beginning but everything was resolved quickly.

• Industry: Executive Office

ProMLM Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/03

We acted as the Project manager for selection and implementation

Pros

Fantastic service, in-depth customization, great marketing tools.

Cons

I would like to see more graphics available.

Dia F.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Meeting software needs

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

Like any software these days, there may be some fine critiquing, but my overall experience was positive and I would have no problem recommending it to others.

Pros

Offering a an easy and great interface with full marketing tools. The services are intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to make your own changes to the compensation engine.

Mitch S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Good Build with all required functions and Solid System

Reviewed on 2016/10/01

Pro MLM is a the system I tried after trying so many systems in the module. Its a very good system backed by a very professional team. They gave us very good support, training. When we had any doubts and questions they helped us instantly. It supports hybrid matrix with multiple system. It comes with Mobile App which is very useful for our agents. Its really a very wonderful experience. Its very new & fresh. My Distributors enjoy using the Pro MLM backed system. Usage, Reporting, Analytics all are very robust. Overall its a wonderful system. Well done guys.

Pros

1. Professional CMS System
2. Latest Design
3. Graphs & Genealogy is very Good
4. Promotional Tools
5. Replicated Page
6. Lead Capture Page
7. Email & SMS Promotion
8. Rank & Bonus Management

Cons

Campaign & Page Stats can be even better

Gaël O.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Solid Multi Level Marketing Software with advanced Technology

Reviewed on 2017/06/26

Overall Growth of the network increased drastically after started using the system. The updates to the latest trends and user experience had positive reviews from the clients. Our agents love using our network.

Pros

1. Advanced Agile MLM Compensation Plan System
2. Modular Bonus & Rank Management System
7. Powerful Admin Backoffice
8. 40+ Reports
9. Genealogy Design
10. So advanced compared to the peers

Cons

Can have advanced Language Management, In-line update, Customizable dashboard, Integration to more SMTP tools

Response from Pro MLM Software

Thanks for your valuable feedback and reviews... Will keep in mind about the cons.. Keep supportig us

Sydney T.

I'm extremely glad that the cus. rep. and his teams doing a fantastic job on my website! He's...

Reviewed on 2017/12/28

It'll help the company organize the group of people working together and the payout is easy to calculate. Everything is easy to use.

Pros

Everything is easy to understand & the system is in place. I was hesitant at first if the software is going to work or not. Many people out there are promised and didn't deliver. I truly believe PRO MLM deliver everything and more. Most of the company I contact is all about money first. Cus rep. - he gives me a chance to prove that he and his team know what they're doing before asking me to pay anything. Great integrity and I believe he is a big asset to the company. It's hard to earn the trust of the stranger and I can call him a good friend. I strongly recommend everyone to work with this company. They go the extra miles for us. I'll give 100% rating. Thank you so much for everyone help at Pro MLM. God bless you all!