Fizure

Construction budget management & job costing software

4,7
4,7
Martin K.
Industry: Construction

Saves project managers a lot of time on data entry and reporting

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Dealing with paper invoices and commitments seems like the stone age compared to Fizure.
Previously, when an error slipped into the budget, it was hard work tracking it down. No matter how small the error, it meant going through a tall stack of printed invoices one by one.
It also used to be hard to put together a budget review for the construction manager because the data was split between Excel and accounting software.
Now the entire budget is in Fizure and it's always up to date. I don't have to use Excel anymore which means less things to do. I can work on everything related to the budget in one place. I have literally saved several days per month using Fizure.
I didn't even need to look at the training videos, I pretty much got how the software works on my own. Even when I did have questions, the team at Fizure was quick to respond - no matter whether through in-app support chat or email.
The subcontractors have come along with the new software nicely as well

Pros

I finally don’t have to work in Excel anymore or do duplicate data entry. The subcontractors do the work for me when they report progress through commitments or respond to RFQs.

Fizure also does budget calculations for me. Everything is kept up to date and the forecasts work in real time.

I don’t have to stay up all night to do the calculations manually when the month’s end approaches and everyone wants to get paid. Commitments and invoicing work great there.

In addition I save around an hour per RFQ because Fizure automates this process and makes RFQs easily comparable. That adds up to several workdays per project.

Cons

Processing consolidated invoices could be better but it seems fixing this is on their roadmap already.

Response from Fizure

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the review.

Yes, we can confirm that consolidated invoicing is in development already and should be released within a couple of weeks.

Erki S.
Industry: Civil Engineering

Review Hausers

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

Helps track and approve all budget with all costs and contracts. It´s easy to get involved with subcontractors and sendand approve commitments. This is good programm to use instead of Excel.

Pros

Itś easy to use, saves time. Easy to track costs.

Cons

It is new program and very often need to contact with developer to solve some issues.

Response from Fizure

Thank you Erki, your testimonial and feedback have been really helpful. We are focused on making the budget management job easy for the project managers, and every discussion, idea or piece of feedback is much appreciated.

Marko E.
Industry: Civil Engineering

User experience

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

Fizure will help monitoring and handling the project better than any other software I have tried

Pros

At Hitachi ABB Power Grids, my responsibility is building power grids and substations on time and budget.

We use spreadsheets to manage everything from estimating through subcontractors' progress reporting and budget tracking. Updating spreadsheets is a dull task where a simple mistake could easily be very Expensive.

I have been using Fizure for 6 months and managed the whole subcontractor billing process on the system, where the subcontractor submits the monthly progress reports along with the change orders for review. I don't have to do any data entry, I just review and approve, and the progress report is processed, and the budget is automatically updated.

Fizure helps me to have a better overview of my project, and there is no delay in tracking the project's current status.

Cons

The numbers in the budget didn't seem to be realistic. But with the help of a Fizure consultant, we were quickly able to find the approved invoice that was causing the trouble. This invoice was approved while testing the system, and with a simple Archive, we were able to fix the numbers.

Response from Fizure

Thank you for the review Marko.