Goodshuffle Pro

Cloud-based business software for event companies

5 /5 (82 reviews) Write a Review!
4,8
4,9
Brandon P.

Best Event Management and Inventory Software Out there!!!

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

No more double booking stress, fast contract builds and automates most of my processes for me that i previously had to do separately like pack sheets and calendar updating. Plus I just share the calendar events with my crew and they can see all the information they need like schedule, pack sheet, locations, etc. Plus it keeps everyone accountable which helps when we need to back track to figure out why something was left at the venue or who talked the client last. The activity log has saved us more times then I like to admit. Since everything is digital and cloud based, files and papers don't get lost, and I only need to print things to file them away for safe keeping. The savings I have on paper and ink alone!!! Too many reasons to list here. Just try it out, you won't be sorry.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro was exactly what my company needed. We are a production company that also does Decor, furniture, photo booths, etc. Their inventory software is super easy to use and I was able to upload most of my inventory (around 4000 individual items) in just a weekend. Projects (what they like to call quotes, contracts, invoices) are pretty simple to setup and I like how they automatically create my pull sheets for me as well based off of the contracted items. It has solved my double booking problems and lets me know what items are available for an event and which ones have been promised somewhere else but still lets me decide which event to give it to. I could go on and on but basically they got it right. No other software I looked at actually did everything I needed except this one. Plus the guys who built it were in the event business before so they actually knew all the shortcomings of the other softwares they previously used. Couldn't recommend the software enough!

Cons

I've been waiting to find some pitfalls but none so far. Took me a couple days to get my inventory in, just had to set aside some time to sit down and input it.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks, Brandon! We're thrilled to hear how happy you and your team have been with Goodshuffle Pro.

Renee C.

Life Saver

Reviewed on 2020/05/06

We are getting more organized as every staff member is able to log into there user and see what is going on in real time. The inventory with having pictures and the ability the add where they are located and even if buffer... so much just cant put it all in.

Pros

We had lost our cloud based system which we were using. It was very similar to the system but they sold the company but not the system. So we were in a pickle with no other systems fitting us an event decor and design service.
When we found this, after months of frustration trying the different systems out there that did not have the abilities we needed and the ease of use, it was such a breath of fresh air finding something similar to what we had only 10x better.
We have had great and timely support and training. We feel like the folks at Goodshuffle are as our a support staff cheering us on toward a more organized, professional and profitable business!
We have thoroughly enjoyed the Goodshuffle staff and we are impressed with their positive outlook! They have been a great help to us with building our business!
There are so many great tools in the system to keep our whole team on track and kept in the loop in real time without having to go run someone down to ask them. This system has brought our company up to the next level and with the Wishlist Integration... we are about to soar!

Cons

There are only a few things, off the top of my head, that I would like to have in the system.
1. To be able to create as many email templates as I would like. This would save time with follow ups through the system along with other repetitive emails.
2. Would love to have a mass update with the ability to add pictures in the mas update as well.
3. Would love when creating a project and adding inventory items or packages, to be able to remove or to add additional pictures.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for the wonderful review, Renee! We love having you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. We truly are here to support and cheer on your growth, so we love to hear you are feeling that come through. Thanks for the suggestions on next features, as well! As you know, it's important for us to continue to grow our offerings, too. Thanks again for your 5 stars, and we can't wait to see what's next for you now that you've also launched our powerful Website Wishlist integration!

William G.

Goodshuffle for the Party Tent Rental Industry

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

We have had a pretty good experience so far. The support team is super responsive and tries hard to get the answers and takes our feedback as well. I have some experience in this software arena and even developed our own in house product that is similar but never reached the polished levels of Goodshuffle. The product has great potential and we hope it continues to improve and become the best tool available in the space!

Pros

I like most the way it uses Google to shortcut information entry and eliminate errors from emp l oyees entering this data.

Cons

Some aspects of the Dashboard and how sorting is controlled. This could be improved for the larger companies like mine running multiple logistic crew per weekend or day.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks so much for this awesome review! It's great to hear you love it even more than a custom solution you tried (especially with how expensive those can be!)

We'll follow up directly to hear how we can help re: dashboards, but we're thrilled you've also been taking advantage of our top rated customer service. We are here to help!

Thanks again, William.

Brandon S.
Industry: Events Services

Awesome management software for the event rental industry!!!

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Goodshuffle Pro has helped manage/grow our clients and inventory. We've had an amazing experience so far and look forward to growing with them in the future.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro is well designed and easy to use. Integration with our website is great and all client facing interactions/messages look amazing. Their customer service is next level as well. Someone is always willing to help if you have questions or run into an issue very promptly.

Cons

While Goodshuffle Pro seems to be growing they are still missing many key features other rental software already has. They do take feature suggestions though.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for the amazing 10/10 review, Brandon! We're so proud to hear you find our program well designed and easy to use. As you mentioned, we back that up with free customer support on top! We hear you on being short a couple features you'd like, but as you stated we're building those rapidly and they'll be just as sleek as the rest of the program. Stay tuned ;-) Thanks for letting us empower your growth!

Cathy S.
Industry: Events Services

Amazing Customer Service and wonderful product!

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

Our experience has been wonderful so far! I am so glad I took a flyer at the ARA show in February. I have reached out to many rental companies and they all have good reviews on the software. We cannot wait to start using it!

Pros

I love the ease of use and the fact that they have thought of everything to make using this software effortless! The set upon has been simple and we love the one one one training, but there are so many webinars and tutorials available also. We asked several times if there was a way to do a certain task and the GS team responded with “We do have that feature”. I love the quick responses to any questions we may have. Our previous software would take days to respond and there were a few things they never corrected.

Cons

That I didn’t know about this software sooner!

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Cathy! We're so sorry to hear about your negative experiences with your old software, but we're thrilled you've found your home with Goodshuffle Pro. We're excited to have you in the Goodshuffle family and ready to help empower your success!

Oscar S.
Industry: Hospitality

Value Vs Money

Reviewed on 2020/05/01

There many softwares out there, but this one is very customizable and you can use it for multiple things in your business is very versatile, the best thing ever is the integration with quickbooks because it gives me the breakdown per item, service, etc, at the end of the year.
allowing me to see all my data and make the best decisions ever.

Pros

I run an events company that produces from weddings to corporate events and we manage everything from rentals to decor and florals.
Goodshuffle Pro. help us to manage and expand our portfolio of clients, is easy to use for all our staff , the value added to my business is way beyond its price, great customer service.

Cons

Putting in all my inventory with dimensions and pics is very tedious but worth it.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for the amazing review! We love working with clients who have unique businesses where the tackle numerous sides of the events business. Many companies who use Goodshuffle Pro do things outside of rentals, and we've built a program that can tackle it all! Glad to hear you're taking advantage of the customization. We're also THRILLED you love our QuickBooks Online integration for its level of detail. Accountants and business owners are so overjoyed when they see how we incorporated that element. We're just so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family, Oscar!

Melissa T.

The Catalyst to my Business Growth

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Goodshuffle has been the catalyst to our growth. Because of this system we have had a 30% growth each year. It allows us to be effective, efficient, and organized. I could not do this business without it.

Pros

We needed something to help organize the growing inventory in our growing business. We were spending hours trying to look through printed invoices and would miss items that were already rented. We love that all our inventory is stored in one place and we can immediately see any conflicts.

Cons

I wish there was an app to use. I have the hardest time creating invoices from my cell phone. I don't always have my computer with me and would like to have access at all times to have more productivity.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thank you for this great review, Melissa! CONGRATS on your 30% growth! We are beyond proud to help empower brilliant event professionals such as yourself do more business by eliminating all the double checking, printing, etc. you described. As you noted, that stuff really cuts into profit potential!
We'll reach out directly today regarding the mobile issue you're having. While we do plan to build a native app, we still want to make sure the system is 100% friendly from the browser on your phone.

Thanks again and congrats again on your success! We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro Family.

Colin E.

GSP Review, Minneapolis, MN

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

Their communication process is at the highest level in response and help to solve any issue I've had. 5/5 stars.

Pros

GSP offers users a type of hand hold service when entering projects which is really good for new employees. Their video help library is extensive and they offer webinars often to cover new topics as their client base grows and experiences new rocks to move.

Cons

By no fault of their own, GSP has a focus on using less paper product and trying to move users to a digital interface throughout the production of a project. While our company is in transition to the digital interface I still use a lot of paper in printing projects, so I have to do a lot more work in printing each project.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks so much for the review, Colin! We're so glad you're taking advantage of all our videos and webinars, in addition to our top notch customer service.

It's true- we tend to encourage digital as it's always providing you the most up-to-date changes on orders- but, like you said, we still fully support the printing if you prefer it.

Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Ailin Y.
Industry: Retail

Best software i have ever used

Reviewed on 2020/05/02

The staff at goodshuffle are all awesome. If i have any questions i just send a chat message and they reply within minutes and help me figure out things .

Pros

I love Goodshuffle Pro. It is so easy to use and has everything u need to make a quote with in minutes. It has everything i need as a floral and decor company. It keeps me organized and has alerts for when payments are due, when i dont have enough inventory instead of having to go to my wharehouse to count. This program Really has everything i need to run my business efficiently.

Cons

Honestly there are no cons to this program. If anything i would say it would be great to have the capability of doing floor plans for weddings and events.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're SO proud to help you run your business efficiently. Love your suggestion for a floorplan integration. For now, we're hoping you're taking advantage of the file tagging feature! We're just so happy to hear you love our customer service, too, since it's our goal to make your experience easy and delightful!

Shannon T.

Goodshuffle is a gamechanger

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

It has been fantastic since day one! The customer service is amazing. The software is easy to learn and navigate.

Pros

This product has finally allowed our company to gain some control over inventory and invoicing. Customer Service is amazing!

Cons

I honestly do not have anything to add here.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for the glowing review, Shannon! We're so thrilled your experience has been positive- both with our product and with our team. We love having you in the family and are deeply honored to empower your growth!

Tommie B.
Industry: Events Services

Goodshuffle Pro is awesome!

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

I've been working directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at GoodShuffle Pro for a couple weeks during the COVID-19 crisis and we are working to build our Wishlist on the our website. He has been incredibly helpful and available for questions/comments/suggestions. All the customer service at Goodshuffle is really great, they are responsive and always willing to hear suggestions. This could based system has also allowed us to work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis which is an amazing benefit. Allowing people to work remotely and access the system whether it be from home or on the site of the event, that is a great feature.

Pros

I think one of the things that makes Goodshuffle Pro great is how user-friendly it is. Change is difficult, but it is imperative in order to provide the best service to our clients. Shifting from a hard-drive system to this cloud-based system has allowed us to improve our standards, readjust our inventory that needed to be updated, and organize our products in a better way. Switching programs seemed like a daunting task, but with the help of Goodshuffle Pro's user-friendly features and the amazing customer service, it was a breeze.

Cons

I think there are a lot of features that can be used and it may be a bit overwhelming at first just because there are SO many awesome things you should implement. But if you take it day by day and week by week, you can start with the basics and take full advantage of the program as you become comfortable.

Response from Goodshuffle

WOW! Thanks for this AWESOME review, Tommie! We love that you addressed a very common concern: making a big change! Like you said, our free customer service combined with our very intuitive platform makes the change so much easier than people may anticipate. Plus, we are all about your "take it day by day" suggestion. You can get the basics down quickly, then just build and grow from there. We're here to support you always- particularly in the current crisis. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle family!

Dalissa S.

Best Software

Reviewed on 2020/05/01

To make short they help you instantly in any issues, go over and over to make sure you understand how to deal with the software. Free training other time, free instructional videos, They make you feel like family, with attend to a one on one training and to miss the staff you feel like you know them for years.
Is you starting a business I will recommend you to try this system don't make the same mistake I make wasted my time with other complicate and expensive software.

Pros

Invoice, I can customize my invoice information and color look very professioal.
Free training other time, free instructional videos.
Instantly customer support.
Ask for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Oh you will thing is a robot, because he have all ride answers, but not he is real,
Hello I mean is (HUMAN)

Cons

I will say, Inventory don't get me wrong the inventory part is perfect the only thing I will love and I now will happen soon is to add more information about where you buy your items, Item information and how much you paid for the item that way maybe we can project how much money we have in inventory and a complete list of the items with the buy price for inventory report. But I know that will happen any time because they make implementation in the software and they listen to customer needs.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for the five star review! We're thrilled to hear you are loving the system and loving working with our team. We really do think of our users like family, so we're delighted to hear you feel the same way! Customer service and support is one of our top priorities and, like you mentioned, we're alway listening to our client feedback. We're proud to empower your growth, Dalissa!

Cory F.

Awesome Event Rental Solution

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

Overall it’s been a great experience. Like any new process theres been a few bumps in the road, but the Goodshuffle team has an extremely fast response time to random questions, training needs for new employees, or pretty much anything else. As well as some fun gifs along the way.

Pros

Super low impact training to get everyone up to speed and not time intensive to get set up. This completely revolutionized our inventory management and tracking internally while also giving us a better tool for client contracts, invoicing, and payment tracking that allows full visibility to the entire team.
Clients have been better about signing contracts faster and paying bills on time thanks to online signing and payment tools, and Regular digital Payment reminders.

Cons

Overal very happy with the product. There’s definitely some functionality we want to see added in the coming months to help with efficiency of communication between departments (Säles/warehouse/production) however we’ve been happy with how the development team has taken feedback and used it for long and short term improvements throughout the last year and half we’ve been using GoodShufflePro.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for the great review, Cory! We're so proud to hear we "revolutionized" your very powerful business. We are especially glad to hear you're enjoying the speed of quoting and payments, as those are so essential for any business owner.

You are right that we have some *very* exciting new features coming in the next few months. In fact, we never have plans to stop building, so we are glad to hear you're excited to work with us as we continue to roll out things that make your communication (and life!) even easier.

Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Mike S.
Industry: Entertainment

Entertainment Rental Software

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

I would say very good to excellent. The customer service is fast and top notch. They have made some nice improvements and are always glad to get feedback from users. It's well worth the pricing.

Pros

1. It's very easy to use and enormously helpful in containing the client to one email platform.
2. The ability to communicate with team members within that particular client's environment is great.
3. Credit card payments are easy and fast and the payment notifications are fantastic.

Cons

1. Don't like having to enter the date and time in on multiple places on any one event especially if the client wants a time change you have to remember to to into the event and each line item on the contract to make the change.
2. We do tons of repeat business so it's a nice feature to go into archived projects and duplicate them for the next event. However, the duplicate is not a duplicate. Any items that were overridden on the original revert to default on the duplicate so again you have to remember to go in and do the overrides again. If you are duplicating a project it should be exactly the same as the original.
3. This is not really that useful to us as quoting software. You have to enter way too much info. and it takes too much time to send out a quote. We primarily use it as booking/contracting software.

Response from Goodshuffle

Hey Mike! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We're so happy that your payments are fast and easy and that you enjoy our customer service.

Regarding your comments on quoting, we're going to reach out directly because lightning fast quoting is one of our most popular features. Perhaps we can dig into that duplicating issue you saw to better your speed of quoting.

Thanks again for the 10/10, and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Roma M.
Industry: Events Services

Best modern web-based rental software that will make your company more efficient!

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

This is the first and only rental software program that I have used, so I don't have any other rental programs to compare this application to. However, I have seen other rental companies use a non-windows based program that seemed very dated. With that said, I have used plenty of CRM softwares in the past and currently use a number of design applications daily. I have to say, this application is on-point! The design, use, and interface is extremely user friendly. I appreciate that it is web-based and integrated with Google Calendar and mobile-friendly. This is a very thoughtful application for the rental company using it and their customers. The GS Team and their customer service is incomparable - always so happy and passionate to help! Would happily recommend!

Pros

-Automated online quoting/reserving/receipt system that enables customers to view, sign and pay for their rental orders online
-Appearance of documents: quotes/invoices/pullsheets
-User-friendly and organized interface with features being added or improved daily
-Inventory management
-Integrated with Google Calendar
-Chat support
-Overall, this application is very intuitive, organized, efficient, and assists in time management. I also appreciate the chat support that is always readily and happily available. Customer service is incredible.

Cons

-Implement a card reader swipe
-Sometimes would prefer to call in to customer support (vs. typing out a message; however, they are very quick to respond back!)
-Secondary monthly seat to be lower in price

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for the stellar review, Roma! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our super modern approach to rental software. You're right- the design is more than just beautiful, it's what makes it so incredibly easy-to-use (and learn!)

We're in talks with our CC provider to see about a card swipe reader. We'll let you know when they make that available.

Thanks again for the shout outs on our features, design, and customer service. We're so proud to serve you and your business!

Bethany S.

A must for anyone in the Event Rental Industry

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

The software has greatly reduced administrative redundancy in our office, streamlined our loading process, automated systems for our accounting department, and allowed for better communication across our sales associates. These solutions all lead to higher profitability for our entire business, and lower levels of stress!

Pros

One great attribute of the app is the seamless communication between the inventory system and the proposal system, allowing for accurate tracking of inventory according to the logistics of the project, not just the project date. We also like the fact that projects are automatically available to all employees on the software, which takes out user error if an associate creates a project and forgets to add someone else. We also LOVE love the dashboards easy reporting system, we like that we can track which categories of projects are the bulk of our income, which inventory categories, and even which sales associates. Our accounting department is also a big fan of the projection graph, and the seamless syncing with Quickbooks. Our clients appreciate that they can view, share, sign, and pay their contract all online. Some systems only allow the recipient to view contracts, so being able to share is a big plus and saves us time on the administrative side. Lastly, we value the customization of the inventory categories for items, services, packages, the pipe and drape builder, and ability to label each item's location in our warehouse has all streamlined our loading/unloading process.

Cons

The software is relatively new so while there are continuous updates made, it has been an adjustment switching from our last software which had much more customization options and user-friendly automated processes. We like that we can add our 'vote' to certain projects being completed faster, but feel some of the missing components were something that should have been implemented from the start with the software. We also are very inconvenienced by there not being a mobile app available for viewing contracts onsite, especially with the nature of our business it would be more helpful to have an iphone & samsung friendly app than to have to log into the browser. The customer service team has made us aware that the app was not a priority because it can not offer a full scope of services compared to a browser, and while we can understand that reasoning, respectfully disagree because of the convenience factor of being able to view contracts onsite - we do not feel all the bells and whistles are even needed for the app.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks so much for the review, Bethany! We are so proud to empower your business. We'll definitely launch a native app in the future, and we'll be sure to let you know when that rolls out. In the mean time, we do hope you're enjoying the convenience of being able to use all our features from any phone or device via the browser.

Sherronda S.

Awesome Software!

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

The customer service is excellent. We can now have more than one person do quotes. All of our inventory with pictures is in one place. No more searching folders for pictures to put on quotes. No more separate quotes for rentals and flowers.

Pros

I can't say enough about this software. We are a floral and event rental company. We are able to keep up with all our rentals. No more missed inventory, or over booked items. Anyone in our office can easily and effectively put a quote together and send it off. Quicker proposal means faster bookings!! It has been such a time saver. We can even put our florals on the same proposal which was a game changer. The customer service is really amazing! I decided to try it out late at night and while working I got messages for help and guidance. I really appreciate their quick responses and help!

Cons

No Cons with this software. I am very satisfied.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks so much for this great review! We're thrilled you're so happy, and that you're seeing those faster bookings. We love being able to merge multiple parts of a business, too, such as your floral department and your event rentals. Streamlining is the name of the game! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Kelsey H.

Goodshuffle Pro Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

I am super happy with Goodshuffle, I just gave my few notes of some improvements but they are definitely not a deal breaker for if I continue to use the software. I'm very satisfied and will continue to use this software.

Pros

The customer service and training is fantastic! Love working with this company. This software keeps us organized and on track. I would be completely lost without this software, it was the best decision we made for our business.

Cons

I would like to be able to change the automated email massage so I don't have to change it every time, also to be able to edit the automated payment reminders.
It would be nice to send an invoice without having to attached a contract if needed.
More customized payment options, like paying in thirds or something like that.
I find the sales charts to be a little confusing, like does it include whats been paid or whats owed, etc?
I would like to be able to have a list a inventory items the will be rented out for the year.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks so much for the review, Kelsey! Many of the features you mentioned we actually do have, including sending an invoice without a PDF, more customized sales reports, and payment options. We'll send you a direct message shortly to review those with you. Thanks again for your review and feedback. We're so proud to empower your business and we'll continue to roll out features to make your experience even better!

Jeremy L.

Goodshuffle Pro for the Win

Reviewed on 2020/04/13

I was previously using RW Elephant to generate proposals, but I was on the hunt for a better product that offered more. I was looking for something that had a strong proposal presentation, inventory tracking, and easy to use software at an affordable price. I tried out a few different softwares before finding Goodshuffle Pro. I've been very impressed by their product, but I'm even more hooked on their incredible customer service. Their company culture is consistent across the board and it's apparent that they genuinely care about their customer's success. Whenever I reach out to their team with a question or issue, they respond extremely fast and always make it right. I'm so grateful that I found Goodshuffle pro and I would highly recommend them!

Pros

I like most that the software meets my needs of being easy to use, affordable, tracks inventory, and has a clean interface.

Cons

I do wish that they had a mobile app for my team to use in the field. I may be mistaken, believe they have plans for this in the future.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for this stellar review, Jeremy! We are so thrilled you found your way to Goodshuffle Pro and have been happy not only with the software, but also our team. It's so important to us to be true partners with our users, so thank you for taking part in that culture. We love empowering your growth!

Travis N.

What we needed!

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

Exceptional customer service which is super important as a customer that is moving to a new software. Response times are insanely fast!

Pros

Feels like it was made for our type of business. It seems like most only really work well for a very specific type of business (i.e. equipment rentals, storefront floral, DJ) but this software has really allowed us to incorporate all of those services into one system that works really well for us!

Cons

There are a few features we would like to see, (category view for digital pull sheet, ability to list 2 clients on contract) but overall the software does what we need better than anything else we have come across!

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for the review, Travis! You're right: our system was built to be flexible enough to support a variety of different event businesses, while still focusing on the needs of those who have inventory as part of their model.

Of the 2 feature requests you mentioned, one is just about set to launch! We'll reach out directly with details.

Thanks again for taking the time to write us a review and, of course, for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Spencer R.
Industry: Events Services

Awesome software, impeccable customer service.

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

As I mentioned, I've used 3-4 software suites similar to GSPro, and I see our company sticking with this.

Pros

I have used 3-4 different production suites like Goodshuffle Pro and the problem with all of them is that they are cumbersome and don't have easy access to support and help.

Anytime I have a question or need assistance, the GSPro team answers my message within 5 minutes and gets me going in the right direction. It hands down the best customer support I have ever had with a software platform.

My reps are the customer care rep I normally chat with, we communicate on a near daily basis and he is absolutely the man with the plan!

Cons

GSPro is still a new software, as such there are a few missing functionalities and capabilities that might make it a bit more useful and efficient for our company. However, I have faith that their development team will fill those gaps in the coming years... Honestly in our company, I am willing to sacrifice a few options in the software for the amount of customer care we get.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so thrilled that you found our program and our customer service stood out amongst the many you have tried. As you mentioned, we're continuing to build and grow, so it's only going to get even better. We're so glad your team is a part of that journey.

Paul H.

Goodshuffle Pro streamlined our sales to production process, saving time, money & reducing errors.

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

System is intuitive and can be learned quickly.
Estimate writing, inventory management, production materials and logistics are all linked in one program.
Works seamlessly with Google calendar.
Online payment is linked to all estimates sent. (Card rates are the lowest we have found. This savings alone pays for our subscription.)
They have made a number of system improvements based on our suggestions and requests.
The system is cloud based so anyone can work on it from anywhere and see everything in real time.
Saves a tremendous amount of time for our sales team by making everything available in one program. The do not have to enter contract and inventory information in multiple programs.
Tiered access allows Delivery staff, installers and warehouse team to see all the relevant information to make an event happen while hiding information that you don't want them to have access too.
Syncs with Quickbooks.

Cons

The system is 10 times better than where we were a year ago...
They are still working on being able to embed photos in the estimates.
Mobile platform is clunky on a phone, tablet works better.
We still have to get most of our reports from Quickbooks after it pushes over. They have said we will be able to do more sales reporting features over the next few weeks.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks, Paul! Glad to hear you like our tiered user permissions and are enjoying our Google calendar and Quickbooks integrations, as well. We've recently improved our mobile experience, so hopefully that is no longer a concern. Thanks again for your review!

Callie P.

Life Saver

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Goodshuffle has been such a huge help for us in so many ways. Our clients are able to see our products with the pictures option on each item which has been a huge time saver for us.

Pros

As the production manager our inventory is one of my main responsibilities, so having a good inventory program is key.

The ease of use with this program is second to none. Our old inventory was software was old and outdated and had features that we didn't use simply because they were hard to navigate. Good Shuffle provides great tutorials and a staff that is always here to answer the numerous questions we had!

Cons

The hardest part about this product was the transition from our old product. We have thousands of products and the categories were a different than our old so they had to be input individually. Good Shuffle offered to help input these at a fee per hour, which would've been great, but we wanted to make sure it was exactly uniform to our liking, so we did it ourselves. Took a few weeks to complete, but it was well worth it.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for this stellar review, Callie! We are so glad we got you away from outdated software, even though we totally understand the initial switch can feel scary. We're glad you pushed through making the leap and felt it was 100% worth it in the end. We love having you in the family and are proud to help empower your company's growth!

Cid F.
Industry: Events Services

Do yourself a favor and get this software!

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

My overall experience with Goodshuffle has been amazing. They are very responsive and do listen to feedback to make their product better.

I love working with them!

Pros

I love just about everything about this software, it has been the perfect match for our needs.

Goodshuffle is the first program I have used that does it all with one program and does what it says.

My favorites are:
Customers are able to electronically sign the rental agreement and make the payment all through the email which has cut down our wait time on getting those done.

Inventory conflicts - shows you where you have availability conflicts in your calendar.

Google calendar synchronization is amazing, it has saved me so much time.

The ease of being able to add additional inventory is very simple.

Cons

There is no mass delete available as of yet.

I usually email 3 or 4 quotes per lead so it would be nice to be able to select multiple quotes for deletion instead of one by one which is very time-consuming.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks so much for the review, Cid! We hear you on the mass delete, and we'll reach out to you directly regarding that feature request. Thanks again for your business and the great review! We're so proud to hear that we're saving you so much time.

Karis K.
Industry: Events Services

Goodshuffle Pro thought of everything!

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

Awesome experience. I'm able to create and send quotes in a matter of minutes, edit them in seconds and request a new signature with any changes, so that everything stays up to date and the client remains accountable for what they order. Quotes are simple, easy to understand and look nice.
The system also automatically calculates delivery so I don't have to -- a huge time saver.

Pros

This software is extremely user friendly on both the business and client end. After a quick training 101 with Goodshuffle Sipport staff I was able to easily start sending quotes and collecting money.

Clients can sign and pay in a matter of seconds -- I immediately had users tell me how easy the payment process was for them. The software is also very customizable to meet the needs of your business. Additionally, something my previous event invoice software was lacking, was the ability for clients to enter their payment information to authorize future automatic payments. As a client, providing payment should be as easy as possible, and Goodshuffle pro makes it foolproof.

Cons

It's honestly hard to find anything I don't like.
I will say, the system does not require clients to pay after they've signed (it does say on the invoice in bright red lettering payment due immediately) and I have had instances of people signing and then not paying. Additionally, I don't believe you can set an expiration on a contract, which could lead to double bookings if you're not on top of it. But the pros far outweigh these minor issues.

Response from Goodshuffle

Thanks for this great review, Karis! We are so happy to hear that you experienced just how EASY it is to get up and running with a quick free training from the team. We're also glad to hear that the signing and paying process for your clients is greatly improved, as we think that's a key component all companies should prioritize. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!