Smith.ai Chat

Smith.ai Live Chat & AI Chatbot is the superior 24/7 service

5 /5 (22 reviews) Write a Review!
4,9
4,9
Kyle P.
Industry: Legal Services

Great support and easy setup

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

Pros

Setup was incredibly easy and the support to help do so was top notch.

Cons

There's no way to have local staff ran the chat box, only remote receptionists and bots.

Response from Smith.ai

Thanks for the review, Kyle! We're happy to hear your setup with us was easy!

Jerry Z.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Smith.ai Website Chat- Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

In our tech service business, people are looking for help at any time of the day or night and want immediate answers. Using website chat is like having someone on staff 24/7 . We no longer have to worry about lost leads or misdirected requests because we were not able to offer an immediate response.

When choosing a chat service, we were drawn to Smith.ai by their very simple, transparent pricing structure and the no-obligation free trial. We had our chat running in literally minutes providing very human like responses to client inquiries. Smith.ai Website Chat has exceeded our expectations responding to new leads, 24 hours a day.

Pros

Before we started using website chat, we were consuming valuable personnel resources by responding to inquiries that were not applicable to our business or not in the area of our expertise. Using website chat frees our staff by automatically handling the client inquiry and gathering necessary information if a callback is required.

Cons

No negatives. The experience has been extremely positive.

Response from Smith.ai

Thanks for the positive review of our live chat, Jerry! Now that we are 24/5 we're here to capture any inquiries that come in, day or night, and Chatbot can help pick up the rest.

We're also glad you appreciate the free 10 chat trial! Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Maria J.

Smith Chat Service adds Great Value to your Firm

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/10/02

My experience with the Chat Service and Smith altogether has been tremendous and I consider this company a huge asset to my Firm. Their customer support is outstanding, personalized and very quick. The Free Chat service is fully comparable to my prior paid chat service, which it replaced. Even existing clients use it to reach out to me - this is how easy it is to use from any platform (computer, phone, table, etc.).

Pros

This is FREE software to Smith Customers that integrates effortlessly with your website, and is highly customizable both visually (to blend with the look of the website), and content-wise. For me, it replaced a paid Chat service, with the same effect. It is a great tool that potential clients use to reach out to my Firm, and I also see many existing clients sending messages via the Chat service as a way to communicate. The message email is instant, clear and very professional. I highly recommend this service to my peers.

Cons

There are no drawbacks that I can think of with the Smith Chat service.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you Maria! We're more than happy to be an asset to your firm with our chat solution!

Neal C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Smith.ai is a client lead generating machine!

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

Smith.ai has provided an average of 50 new client leads a month since we added the service to the website. The close rate from these leads for a small law firm has been 8% and that is MUCH better than our average advertising close rate - a GREAT value.

Pros

After reviewing various automated chat solutions we advised our client to use Smith.ai as the best solution for their needs. It was simple to implement and had minimal impact on the speed of the website. The interface was easy to modify for visitors.

Cons

It needs an easier way to white label the service.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the review Neal! We're happy to hear that your lead conversion of new clients has improved since adding Smith.ai chat to your website.

Josh Y.
Industry: Accounting

Chatbot for website

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

The chatbot makes it easy for clients to get information without calling. It makes it faster for them and makes it less costly for us.

Pros

The chatbot is easy to configure and works well. I use it on my websites for new clients to get information about what we do. It also allows existing clients to reach out if they need to schedule an appointment. The ability to also have the chatbot staffed is very nice so that prospective clients can receive the excellent customer service from Smith.AI that they would get if they called in via phone.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons. With any product you have to weigh the pros and cons of cost(if you want a staffed option) and implementation. Given the importance of potential new clients and existing clients needed to get information quick I think this is a no brainer.

Response from Smith.ai

Thanks for the positive review, Josh! We're thrilled you're having such a good experience with our Chatbot. We can also help set up the widget and build out a Q&A and Playbook for Chatbot too!

Best, Smith.ai Team

Let us know if we can help with that or anythi

Christine S.
Industry: Law Practice

Don’t wait any longer - hire them !

Reviewed on 2020/06/20

Exceptional customer service! They are always available if I have questions and they’re always reliable when assisting my clients and leads.

Pros

Smith has made running my law firm so much easier. They answer every call in a professional and friendly manner. They also follow up on leads, schedule consultations, fill out my intake form which links to my CRM system, provide online chat and more!

Cons

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Christine! We're thrilled to hear managing your firm is easier using Smith.ai's CRM integration capabilities.

Nicole G.

Love Smith.ai Chat!

Reviewed on 2019/03/28

I love the Smith.ai website chat. There is no way that I could staff a feature like that in house with my small business. Smith.ai makes the chat feature available around the clock. I am a lawyer and this feature is great for clients who are nervous or shy about making that initial phone call, or who are up thinking about the problem that they need help with outside of business hours. The Smith.ai Website Chat also integrates perfectly with my CRM/case management software. It has really been a boost to my business. I have tried other companies. Smith.ai is the best!

Pros

Cons

Nothing. I love it! Wouldn't change a thing.

Response from Smith.ai

Hi Nicole, thank you for your time writing a lovely review! We're thrilled to hear that our chat solution has provided a level of comfort for your clients while integrating seamlessly with your existing CRM software.

Brian W.
Industry: Law Practice

Simple way to start a great client experience

Reviewed on 2019/03/30

There are a lot of Chat options available, but this was a no brainer for us because of our great experience with Smith.ai as a company. Everything they do is focused on simplicity. Stuff just works. They make everything easy and have focused on hiring great people, which is evident by the way they treat us as a customer and the people that they chat with on our behalf.

Pros

Easy to deploy - Smith.ai provided a small code snippet to add to our page and we were live.
Quality of responses - we already use Smith's Receptionist services, which gave me the comfort that the quality of people answering chats would be professional, consistently polite and knowledgeable. We get an email with the full text of the chat so we know everything that has been communicated by the prospective client already so we don't ask them the same questions over again.

Cons

There is really nothing bad I can say about Smith Chat or Smith.ai as a company. We view them as a business partner and trust them to interact with clients and potential clients and represent us well, and they have never let us down.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the review, Brian! We're thrilled to hear that deploying our chat solution on your website was quick and easy. Our team of trained professionals always ensure to capture relevant information with your prospective clients.

Sonia L.

Allows me to be in 2 places at once

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

Pros

As a business owner, we wear so many hats. Smith. ai allows me to be in 2 places at once and ensure my calls are always answered and inquiries always receive a response. My business runs so smoothly because of them!

Cons

I have zero complaints! Their customer service is amazing and they've always addressed any needs I have.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy to ensure your business runs smoothly while managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously.

Lauren G.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great Tool for Bar Associations!

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

We have had a wonderful experience with Smith.ai thus far. The customer service team is easy to contact and prompt with requests. Training tools are easy to understand. Having the Chatbot has resulted in less calls to the reception desk, resulting in faster response times to the public since we do not have a full time receptionist.

Pros

I like that we receive a transcript of each conversation- this makes requests easy to funnel to the appropriate person within the bar.

Cons

Sometimes answers are too generic- however all response codes that we have implemented seem to work well. Generic answers are often to questions that we do not have the ability to code in and are not typical.

Response from Smith.ai

Thanks for the review Laurenwe're happy you're so happy with the service! We're always improving Chatbot and will keep you updated as we do!

The Smith.ai Team

Shawn H.

The Future Of Web Chat

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Overall I am happy. Smith.ai makes good effort to offer client support.

Pros

The Smith.AI live website chat does a tremendous job collecting lead information from web site visitors. It promptly collects phone number and email address information accurately.

Only serious inquiries leave this information upfront, and it is easy to follow up with them.

The pricing for the product is a great value. The cost of live chat support is very competitive.

The services integrate very well with my existing CRM.

Cons

The interface is not the most intuitive to learn but customer support has been great with instructing on how to use it and offer assistance with setting up the whole service.

Response from Smith.ai

Hi Shawn, thank you for your time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that following up with potential clients is more effective using our live chat solution and CRM integration.

Justie N.
Company size: Self Employed

Great Customer Care and Functionality

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

I love using Smith.ai. They do such a great job in following instructions on how I'd like my cases handled. I especially love the fact that I get email transcripts of all chats. I have never had incorrect information obtained (contact info) from any potential clients by Smith.ai. They are very detail oriented!

Pros

Ease of use. Ease of onboarding. I can manage my own chat disclaimer and everything from my dashboard. This is ALWAYS available to the clients/site visitors.

Cons

How little potential clients actually use it!

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the kind words, Justie! Our trained professionals do a great job with providing complete and detailed transcripts of all chat communications.

Amber M.
Industry: Computer Networking

Awesome easy way to capture leads without trying!

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

We are minimizing time on the phone with tedious conversations trying to extract pertinent information and instead we are able to simply get that info, and then talk with the customer with their questions already answered, ready to serve them without long conversations and wasted time.

Pros

I like how I can customize the conversation with the customer, gather their info and then have a transcript sent to my email and understand what the customer needs and is looking for without me having to do any of that work upfront.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like, we are using a free version of this software for right now and its doing the job we want it to.

Response from Smith.ai

Thanks for the review Amber! We're very happy you're having a good experience with our free AI Chatbot and that it's capturing the info you need from your potential customers. Our CRM integration will seamlessly transition that info from Chatbot into Salesforce, Cleo, Calendly or most other services you might use!

Scott P.

Smith.ai chat

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Smith allows us to converse with website visitors and turn them into potential clients. They've made it easier for use to be there at all times, even when we're not.

Pros

We've worked with other vendors in the past and have found Smith.ai among the easiest to use. They're very responsive, they communicate well, and serve as our front lines for client communications.

Cons

Nothing, we're generally pleased with the service overall.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the review, Scott! We're happy to hear that Smith.ai has been one of the easiest solutions to use for your business.

Sara K.

The Free Chatbot is Great

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Great customer service and great free bot. Definitely recommend this chatbot.

Pros

Love that they offer a free chatbot for our site. It was easy to set up and use. This was a feature we wanted on our site, but didn't want to pay.

Cons

Not many questions allowed for the free version, so I had to play around with it a bit to get what I needed. I wish there were 2 more option questions in the free version.

Response from Smith.ai

Thanks for the review, Sara! We're always working to improve our Chatbot, so this feedback is very welcome!

Just so you know, we do offer unlimited questions and free white glove set-up on the Chatbot as part of our 24/7 staffed live chat. You can try that for up to 20-chats/14-days to see what it can do: smith.ai/chat

Tiffany P.
Industry: Legal Services

Helped our small law firm convert leads to clients.

Reviewed on 2020/01/12

We've enjoyed their service for capturing visitors to our law firm website and blog and converting them to clients.

Pros

Ease of set up, quick website implementation, month to month contract.

Cons

Working out the kinks up front with the auto-bot.

Response from Smith.ai

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Our trained professionals do a great job with converting leads to clients. Please feel free to let us know how we can improve for your business. Have a great new year!

Best, Smith.ai Team

Great service - highly recommend

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

Would highly recommend.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and integrates well with our website.

Cons

There are limited communication features.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy to provide your team with a user-friendly solution for your website.

Ryan M.

The Future of Law Firm Web Chat

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

The ability to use artificial intelligence is amazing for a small law firm. Combining answers to frequently asked questions gives us the ability to give our clients and potential clients what they need 24/7/365. The bot is very easy to use and the Smith.AI team is very helpful. Smith.AI is helping us turn website visitors into clients.

Cons

I wish I could make the chat more prominent on my website. I also wished it was live staffed 24/7.

Response from Smith.ai

Thanks for the review, Ryan! We're grateful to hear our chat solution is helping convert your website's visitors into potential clients!

Jessica B.
Company size: Self Employed

Better than a bot website chat

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

My experience has been extremely positive. I was an early beta tester and Smith is very responsive to all customer feedback. It was a learning experience for me also because you have to have realistic expectations about the amount of information you can expect virtual staff to know about your business. The more you program the Q & A for your account the happier you will be.

Pros

I love that Smith's website chat uses real virtual reception staff during business hours so my clients get a personal touch from a real human some of the time. I also LOVE the ability to add and update questions and answers for the after-hours chat bot. It couldn't be easier to make this work.

Cons

There could be a better communication about whether a real person is answering or the bot, I'm not sure potential clients know if they have a robot or a person.

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the lovely review, Jessica! We're thrilled to hear that your experience with Smith.ai's chat solution has been positive!

Michael S.

Great Chat for Lawfirms

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

Pros

Smith.ai allows us to capture leads from our website that we had been missing previously because it took us too long to respond to them.

Cons

We have not identified any cons to using Smith.ai.

Response from Smith.ai

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear you love our service!

We hope to continue to receive high marks from you in the future!

Jorge M.
Industry: Automotive

Great ROI and Quick Results

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

They over deliver on their promise. Easy to contact them and for them to adjust to my business needs.

Pros

Software was easy to install and very easy for my website visitors to use.

Cons

The AI Robot that answers after-hours can get confused sometimes but it's only seldom when that happens

Response from Smith.ai

Thank you for the kind words, Jorge! We're glad to provide quick tangible results for you and your team!

Law office of alicia K.

Smith.ai Chatbot--great value and pricing

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

Excellent add-on service with great value!

Pros

Free chatbot with personalized playbook captures contact information and responds to folks on my website and directs them to contact the office if I'm not online to answer them right away.

Cons

The notifications to the admin when a person was communicating with the bot on our website lagged a bit but overall it's a great service!

Response from Smith.ai

Thanks for the positive review, Alicia! We're glad you're finding Chatbot a valuable add-on.

I am sorry to see there's been a little hiccup in the notifications. We're constantly working to improve; if you have a moment and can e-mail [email protected] to share a bit more detail about that issue, it'd be a huge help!

The Smith.ai Team