Showing 66 reviews of 65

Showing 66 reviews of 65
Chelsea F.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Without Grin, I'd need at least 2 more people to run our Influencer Program.

Reviewed on 2020/10/02

Grin makes it so much easier to do my job. Without the automation, recruiting, reporting, and many analysis tools, I would not be able to do this role alone. We'd need at least a team of 2 or 3 people to accomplish what I'm able to do in a day using Grin. I am amazed at the constant upgrades to the platform that come at no cost to the user and they are always taking feedback and implementing it where they can with new updates. I also knew nothing about Influencer Marketing when I started this role and not only did Grin provide great resources to learn the software but they also provided 1x1 training on how to use it and many resources on how to excel at influencer marketing as well.

Pros

The integration with shopify and reporting tools. Being able to create discount codes and affiliate links with the click of a button saves so much time and it's incredibly simple to track performance over a large number of influencers. The new reporting tools makes it so I can get really granular with performance on an individual level which helps me determine which influencers to really hone in on and develop even stronger relationships. It makes it really simple to track ROI and IMV to show the value of our Influencer program to leadership. Using the chrome extension to import influencers and their emails has made it super efficient to reach out to tons of influencers using automated email sequences. Instead of having to DM people and potentially never have my message read, my email is going straight to them and helps to recruit people efficiently. The different dashboards are also really helpful since you can get a really high level view of how a campaign is performing and then you can get more granular now with the report builder feature to pin point weak areas and strong areas in your network.

Cons

Sometimes there a hiccups in tracking conversions but the Grin support response time is unbelievably quick and they are always eager to hop on zoom to talk through the issue and provide updates while they fix problems as well.

Sabrina M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Grin helped us scale our influencer program!

Reviewed on 2021/02/15

GRIN has allowed us to scale our Influencer program and keep outreach and management to one person, as opposed to bringing on extra headcount internally. GRIN has provided a lot of learnings on the behind the scenes metrics of an influencer's validity and audience information, which has been key in negotiating rates and deciding to work with someone or not!

Pros

The CRM behind the platform has been pivotal to store all of our influencer's information and keep a communication log of all the emails back and forth. The campaign section of the platform keeps everything super organized so you can run multiple campaigns seamlessly and simultaneously.

Cons

There are a couple features that just don't apply to our business, I wish we could swap out things like the content management section for the pro version of the dashboard.

Michael G.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Grin has everything we need to run a successful influencer marketing program

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

We are able to discover, onboard, activate and pay influencers so much more efficiently than we used to with other platforms. It's been a breeze.

Pros

Grin has saved us a significant amount of time an energy previously spent doing mundane accounting and reconciliation with regard to influencers.

Cons

I have no issues with Grin at this time. It has been a pleasure using their platform.

Response from Grin

Michael,
Thank you for sharing your experience with GRIN. We're so glad that it has saved your team time overall while also making discovering, onboarding and activating influencers more seamless.

Victoria S.

GRIN is an absolute LIFE SAVER- My time has freed up significantly!

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

The biggest issue we solved right off the bat is having the rights to the content our ambassador team cultivated for us. Using the Influencer Content section in the software makes it easy for me to download content needed to run ads, post on our social media channels, and update our lifestyle photos for the website!

We are also looking to branch out to our international customers and being able to easily search for profiles that meet our requirements is incredibly fun and easy!

I also can't say enough about the attention to detail of their support team! I was assigned [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I felt like she was able to set me up for success! Really took to the time to problem solve with me, show me the ropes, and has been such a pleasure to work with.

Pros

I spent too much time in the past organizing my team of ambassadors using a google sheet. Sending each profile a DM, SMS, or email on the upcoming launch and new products coming their way. Communication was all over the place and not on one platform. Hours spent building orders for shopify are now a BREEZE since the ambassador does the work and picks exactly what they want. Even their personal information is up to date- no more packages going to an old address!

I love that I have only skimmed the surface of what this software can do and there are still SO many features I haven't utilized. Knowing I have the support of this software I can grow our influencer marketing with the satisfaction it will be done with ease and a killer support staff just an email away!

Cons

Really wish there was a feature to better instruct my ambassadors on how to connect to the software. A step by step video going over what they can expect and how to problem solve if they run into an issue. I feel like this is something they are currently are working on and I can't wait to utilize this resource!

Response from Grin

Thank you Victoria!

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Love GRIN for ease of use // One stop shop

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

My overall experience is extremely positive. They have the best customer support team who helps me every step of the way

Pros

Love the shopify integration. i also love all the data and reporting. It is very easy to find and contact new influencers using grin! I think that the program is super turn key. It allows for growth and the CRM management is amazing! I love the ability to do a "lookalike" feature and mimic an influencer to find hundreds more. GRIN has made my influencer management truly amazing. I am able to scale quickly as well as make sure that we are collecting data along the way.

Cons

Everything is super user friendly. I sometimes wish there were more data points in other platforms outside of Instagram! Appreciate that they work with their customers to ensure success.

Response from Grin

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with GRIN!

Daniel L.

GRIN Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Pleasure to work with and ask questions. Super transparent, which is great as we look forward to a long-term relationship with GRIN.

Pros

The customer support is amazing. They make an effort to accommodate feature requests and they give as much visibility into their roadmap as they can. Ask GRIN for a demo and see if it works for your company/program. They are constantly trying to improve the platform and it's made to fit program needs- whether that's for micro or for macro influencers.

Cons

Not entirely a con- but they do have a little bit of work to do when it comes to some of the things that streamline data exports as we have a number of team members that access GRIN daily.

Response from Grin

Thank you for sharing your experience Daniel!

Audrey V.

Great Influencer Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

Pros

GRIN allows you to house all influencer campaigns and activations in one place. It is a simple solution to working with influencers of all sizes and across multiple campaigns in order to reach one revenue goal. It is easy to track your budget, send influencers gear, see their conversions and traffic, and monitor their deliverables. It is also great for discovering new influencers and seeing the possibilities in different campaigns.

Cons

GRIN is a software that does take some time to understand and implement. There are tons of small features that when used effectively give you the end result you are looking for. But, you need to set up all those features and know-how to tie them all together. The software does make it easy for the brand to work with Influencers but it can sometimes not be as user-friendly to the Influencer. They seem to have a hard time understanding where everything is and how they can make sure all the deliverables are done.

Response from Grin

Audrey,
Thank you for sharing your GRIN experience. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely take your insights on how we can improve back to our product team.

Kiah S.
  • Industry: Online Media

Grin Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Our organisation has been using Grin for almost a year now and we've genuinely seen an increase in efficiency with our team as well as an overall streamlined view of our reporting. Both have been extremely helpful for our day to day goals as an Influencer Marketing team.

Pros

I love that Grin allows you to streamline the process of influencer marketing. From outreach, to product selection, fulfillment and ultimately seeing the ROI in real time from the influencers efforts, Grin does it all. Being able to automize email templates, connect product from our online store to the platform and have a curated way for the influencers to join campaigns, is something I truly appreciate from Grin.

Cons

There may be features from day to day that are being adjusted on the back end of Grin that can make things a little confusing at first. However these minor challenges are typically fixed ASAP once you make the team aware of anything that is causing you issue.

Rhianna S.

Highly recommend GRIN!

Reviewed on 2020/11/01

GRIN is an incredible tool that helps my team and I stay organised and has allowed us to scale our influencer programme exponentially. It makes it easy to track your budget, send influencers product, track their conversions, and monitor their deliverables. It is also great for discovering new influencers and reaching out to them.

Pros

I love the ease of use and being able to send out bulk emails to all of our ambassadors when I need to update them on new campaigns or upcoming product launches. I also love the search feature, I have been able to find so many great influencers with the lookalike function. The customer service team are super helpful as well.

Cons

I would like to be able to organise my ambassador campaigns in an order that I can choose and also have the option to hide or archive old ones. It would also be good if it was more simple for influencers to use and not have to fill out tax forms for payment as it puts some of them off.

Romualdo james B.

Grin Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

Overall it is still an impressive tool to use. For me as long as the tool makes the work of the user easy as can be, there is nothing more to say, but keep up the good work!

Pros

It's great for multitasking and how it provides us a step by step process works wonders. Even though we are encountering more influencers on a daily basis, Grin helps us in managing it with ease.

Cons

System updates sometime cause a delay. The system tends to slow down when multiple users are using it. But, not big of a deal and it is still manageable.

Jaybee A.

GRIN REVIEW

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Amazing experience. I'm excited to experience new updates and learn new great methods to make the work easier and faster.

Pros

It's user-friendly software. I am able to optimize tasks by using filters and it sorts automatically making sure nothing slips through.

Cons

Sometimes I experienced having errors syncing influencers and fulfilling orders. It takes time to load.

Response from Grin

Jaybee,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with GRIN. We are always looking for ways to improve and your insights are both helpful and valuable.

Derek S.

Amazing platform, easy to use, all-in-one, world-class sales and support

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

The biggest win for us has been the automation and being able to have structure and resources in one place...Grin. This platform has also acted as a 3rd member of our team saving us time with manual work and tracking. BIG WIN!!!

Pros

There are so many amazing features but some of my favorites are - built-in CRM to manage contacts information and communication, prospecting tool for finding your target influencers, the automation for communication, the user interface is easy to use and understand, reporting, reporting, reporting. Love the data we're able to access for campaigns and ROI.

Cons

We're still unpacking the platform but it seems like there's not a lot of extra "junk" we don't need. Grin has done a great job keeping the platform simple and easy to use with not a lot of "features" to get buried in.

Jonathan B.

GRIN REVIEW

Reviewed on 2020/03/20

My overall experience with Grin is satisfying compare to any other tool for email like Gorgias and Freshdesk. Its by far the best tool that I can recommend to anyone working in the same nature of work.

Pros

What I like about this software is that it is very convenient to use. The filter allows us to select and sort the emails we sent to the influencers, so theres no need for us to manually send email to them one by one.

Cons

I cant think of a thing about what I like for the least. Maybe we can improve on the lag and error sometimes in the tool but its not a huge deal.

Nina S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Their UGC management tool is pretty impressive

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Pros

Grin takes away the most time-consuming part of building an influencer marketing program so you can keep focusing on the essentials.

Cons

Lack of Instagram story analytics, which are now available on Grin.

Marc F.

User Friendly and great way to manage Influencers

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Pros

How easy it is to manage everything in one place.

Cons

There is nothing at this time that we are finding wrong.

Mallory W.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

GRIN solves problems you don't even know you have!

Reviewed on 2021/01/11

We are saving so much time! We're no longer spending time tracking people down in Instagram, checking through our DMs to make sure someone shared and tagged us in a Story, searching through the explore page for new faces, etc. GRIN has allowed us to go from 15 different Google Forms and spreadsheets to having everything we need in one, intuitive interface. The data that GRIN provides has helped us narrow down the profile of our more successful influencers, and the influencer search tool then allows us to find lookalikes for that profile. GRIN has essentially removed the trial and error (and the time associated with trial and error!) from our influencer marketing.

Pros

We have been SO impressed with GRIN. We were starting to become overwhelmed managing our influencers by hand and it was difficult to keep track of where influencers were in the pipeline and who had met their responsibilities, etc. We switched to GRIN mainly for the ability to track, sort, and tag influencers, and we have been so pleasantly surprised by how many other problems GRIN has allowed us to solve. This platform truly streamlines every part of the influencer management process. I think our favorite feature is the reporting view which you can separate by campaign-- so much data!

Cons

There's not much that's missing in this platform! My only request is that the filter feature needs an option for "both/and," i.e. I want to be able to filter by a certain campaign AND a tag. Right now, if I input both fields into the Filter tool, the system shows me everyone in the campaign and also everyone with that tag. I'd like to be able to isolate from my list using two different filters at the same time so that I only see influencers who meet both criteria.

GRIN has opened so many doors for us!

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

Overall, we have loved working with GRIN. It is incredible software, run by a team of amazing people. Everyone that we have met through GRIN is very friendly and always willing to help if an issue occurs.

Pros

As someone who uses GRIN on a daily, I can say that I love every part of this software. My personal favorites are the recruiting sections and the overall organization of the program. GRIN has made it incredibly easy to find the perfect influencer and to create a seamless relationship with them! We never have to worry about someone falling through the cracks, or not getting the message. With GRIN on our side, our influencer program has grown and will continue to grow for many years to come!

Cons

The biggest issue we've had has been with some connections. Our influencers and ambassadors have had some problems with keeping their social channels connected. However, the GRIN support team is very responsive and is on top of any challenge thrown their way.

Gabriel F.

GRIN - Overall Experience - Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2020/08/21

Overall experience - Highly recommend, cannot emphasize that enough!

Problems - I am solving with this product include: keeping a record of all influencers, knowing what steps they are at in the campaign, keeping track of who is posting/who isn’t, which posts/stories are getting the most engagements, communication between influencers with us via email/alerts, staying organized using [tags, statuses, etc]. Benefits - I have realized: how essential it is to keep everything organized as the campaigns/programs grow even with multiple brands within GRIN. Being able to keep the brands separated, influencer groups separated, etc. is was very essential to helping me and the team find specific influencers for each campaign, which posts are performing the best, and reporting the data to managers and leadership.

Pros

One of the top qualities I really like about GRIN is how quick it is to learn. Starting off with little to no experience with influencer marketing platforms - I can definitely say within a couple weeks to a month I was able to feel very comfortable and confident when showing others/new team members on a walk through of how the system is used. Another quality which I really like how it allows both me and the team to keep over hundreds of influencers [even thousands] organized and in one platform for all posts, forms of communication [via email], and saves data from current to past partnerships/collaborations. In addition, being able to communicate with all influencers at once via email/alerts and respond to these influencers within GRIN is very helpful in keeping everything in one place.

Cons

There really isn’t anything to dislike about GRIN. I think the only issue was sometimes there were some Instagram connection issues (but that is typically an issue with Instagram itself) or even maybe post here or there wouldn’t get picked up by the system, but GRIN has a really great customer service/team to help with any issues, using this system with different companies, I had great help from both teams that assist with their respective companies. They are always checking in, making time to jump on call, and answer any questions I have as well as looking to keep improving the already great system.

Julia S.

- Influencer Marketing
- User-generated content
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Listening

Benefits:
- The efficiency of influencer management
- Multiple marketing solutions in one platform
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Increased in Direct Traffic and Conversions
- Increased Brand Engagement
- Improved Brand Image

Pros

- Great customer service
- Responsiveness to customer feedback and feature requests (+quick implementation of new features)
- Constantly adding valuable new features
- Seamless integration with Shopify
- User-friendliness

Cons

-Sometimes a few bugs but they are great at fixing the issues ASAP

Whitney B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Grin helped us save time and triple our scale

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

I'm very happy and recommend Grin to all of my industry contacts.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and makes the end-to-end process of managing an influencer program seamless -- from discovery to briefing, sending samples and collecting content. It's allowed us to save time and triple our partnerships within a matter of two months.

Cons

I'd like the tool to have better analytics for influencer posts: reach, engagement rate based on reach -- so that we can show the added value the program has on awareness efforts. Also, if I could run YouTube out of Grin like I run Instagram, I'd be set for years.

Response from Grin

Whitney,
Thank you for sharing your GRIN experience. We are always looking to improve our product and appreciate your feedback on how you manage YouTube.

Pamela L.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

GRIN IS GREAT!

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

Pros

I love the integration with Shopify. Working with many influencers for three brands under a single account, it makes order creation and commission tracking a breeze.

Cons

In the beginning, the system seemed buggy where I was frequently in contact with the support team. But that's no longer an issue and the team has always been responsive and fast to find a fix.

Olivia B.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

GRIN has streamlined all our influencer marketing efforts

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Pros

- Ease of use, its a super user friendly platform
- Ability to streamline campaigns that replaces all the back and fourth emailing
- Managing and organizing contacts with the ability to tag / add relationships stages etc
- Having custom exports created along with other custom features just for our companies needs
- Quick response time from the team when their are issues / questions

Cons

- The influencer recruiting doesn't solve all of our issues (our team still have to manually search)

Keri O.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Scale Your Influencer Program Fast and Easy!

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Grin has been essential in growing our influencer program. It has allowed us to triple our content production and has allowed us to reallocate employees hours to other areas of the business. Prior to using Grin, we have 1.5 employees managing our influencers. Now we have 1 part time employee.

Pros

The integrations and ease of use. It keeps everything (emails, contracts, supporting documents, payment, conversions) all in one system.

Cons

Finding micro-influencer can be difficult but it is very easy to on-board them on the software.

Brian L.

Grin Influencer CRM

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

Pros

Ability to quickly access revenue numbers, search for new influencers, and create links/codes for existing influencers.

Cons

inability to manage multiple influencers at one time, inability to pull a list of content that is complete over a specific time period, cap at number of active influencers.

Response from Grin

Brian,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with GRIN.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Best Influencer marketing and relationship management platform

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Best value for the buck, so much growth achieved

Pros

Best end to end integration and attribution

Cons

Task flow could be better with little more organization

Response from Grin

Thank you for your review!