Projul

Reece P.
Industry: Animation

Simple lead management

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Pros

Works great to easily track leads, set reminders for follow-ups and schedule meetings with clients. Notifications help remind me when a task is due. Reports help me get a better understanding of where new business is coming from.

Cons

Could use more reports. Also waiting on estimates and invoices.
Describe your overall experience: I've noticed a substantial improvement to my daily routine since I've started using Projul. With the software managing my tasks, it's easy for me to stay on task and has freed me up to get more work done. These wins absolutely justify the price of the software.

Response from Projul

Reece, it's great having you as a customer and we love hearing how Projul is improving your daily routine!

Jennifer K.
Industry: Graphic Design

Just what I needed.. SIMPLE!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/08/03

It's not just that I though Projul was easy to use, I mean choosing software you want to use is easy. The big win here was with our associates which loved the Projul mobile app right from the beginning. I've never put anything in their hand before that they said "saved them time and made their job easier".

They open their daily schedule and just click on their daily tasks. The app maps their route to appointments and tracks our teams communications about the job, the location, problems, etc... The entire team knows what's happening.

Pros

The BEST thing about Projul is how simple it was to set up and start seeing changes. In the first week I booked 25% more consultations as a result Projul’s Sales Pipeline. Seriously this is something I've been trying to do for the last two years!

Cons

I’m interest in being able to track my costs, it looks like a feature that is coming so I’ll have to continue to track my jobs costing manually for now.

Response from Projul

Hey Jennifer, you are a slice of awesome. Thanks for using Projul!

Elease C.

IDI survey

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Great experience

Pros

Everything,
The efficiency it allowed my company to set-up and customize projects & people.
Projul's Customer support is awesome which has been very beneficial for me in understanding the program.

Cons

I liked everything! I've only used tthe software for two weeks and so far everything has met my satisfaction.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Good easy to use scheduling

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

Easy to use, simple an straightforward. Easily synchronized with all users

Cons

It would be nice to be more feature rich, but part of the appeal of the software is that it's fairly light.

Response from Projul

Thanks for using Projul and taking the time to review!

We are working hard to bring more simple to use and awesome features to Projul, and we cant wait to blow your mind!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Alan S.
Industry: Construction

Almost exactly what we needed, and better than any of the alternatives

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

We're 100% sold on the system; already, just in a couple of weeks, we've seen increased productivity and less phone calls to management asking "where is this?" or "what are we doing here?" The system was easy to set up and onboard management, and every time be bring another section on board, we find more and more benefits of the system working to support each stage of a project - even if its just keeping all the information in one place instead of spread to the four corners of the earth (e.g. pictures taken during estimating are still easy to find and attached to the project when you're in the project execution phase of things.)

Pros

Projul has allowed us to take a home-brew system designed using three or four different solutions (one for time tracking, one for estimating/bidding, one for project management, and one for document management) and bring them all under one roof. The system is exceptionally well designed and the most intuitive we've used so far; the emphasis of the program is from a residential subcontractor/general contractor viewpoint, but was easy to adapt to for commercial subcontractor usage, with more tools for commercial subs on the way. Its obvious that this company was run by former residential subcontractors (and eventual general contractors) in the way that almost everything we've wanted has just been built in while also working in a way that is very complementary for each step of the construction project lifecycle, from leads, to estimates, to project implementation, to payment.

Cons

While the software is the most intuitive to use of all the solutions we've tried, I can't say that it was instantly intuitive like an iPad is with a four year-old; you do have to learn how to do things in their easy, but specific, manner. While most of our employees who are less tech savvy are able to pick it up, it wasn't always easy to get them to understand the workflow and how the tools worked, at least initially. However, the training offered and high-contact support (they actually answer the phone and respond to emails, for example)has made what few issues we *have* had so much easier to get through when compared to their competitors which we used for months prior to finding Projul.

Alicia P.
Industry: Construction

Great scheduling and task management with stellar support

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Projul has made us much more efficient and ACCURATE. Seriously, the errors we experienced way to often with several people scheduling our contractors and schedule changes from customers are gone!

Pros

We found that scheduling tasks is a breeze, the only thing easier is rescheduling or reassigning those tasks! Also, Projul's customer support has been amazing. They are always available and very helpful.

Cons

The only thing we are struggling with is missing the ability to include photos and documents, but we've talked with support several times and it sound like that will be available very soon. Also we weren't in love with the the monthly scheduling interface but they updated it a few weeks again and it's amazing! (sorry that's not a Con)

Jon S.
Industry: Construction

Projul makes managing our busy schedule easy

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Because we refinish 4-5 tubs per day, Projul’s quick and easy scheduling greatly reduces the time and overhead we’ve spent in the past, and rescheduling when a customer calls is super easy, I can do it on my phone while on the job.

Pros

We're able to organize like never before using Projul. The CRM gives us the ability to upload photos directly to a lead, which carries to an estimator then to the service tech in the field doing the work. My field crew loves using Projul because it’s so simple and they always have pictures and know what they are getting into.
Once a lead becomes a Project and even after it's completed we have notes of what our team said, access before and after pictures and easily see whether or not we have been back for our complimentary 1 time touch up service.
When a job needs to be re-scheduled, it automatically updates the work order I've sent my crew and they get notified immediately. Projul ties a Construction based CRM and job / crew management together like no other software I've seen before.

Cons

I’m not sure it’s a con but it took me a week before I could get my entire team to use it.

Casey L.
Industry: Hospitality

Projul has me Cleaning Up

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

Scheduling my team of cleaners using Projul has been a dream. Many of our jobs are recurring so getting them into Projul was really easy and when we need to reschedule a job I can drag it to another day or assign it to another cleaner in seconds.

Pros

Having our cleaning staff check-off their tasks on their phones (while still on-site) lets me know what's done (and not done) immediately. This has resulted in happier customers and better use of our cleaners' time.

Cons

We'd like to take pre and post photos of some jobs and Projul doesn't seem to do this yet.

Response from Projul

Thank you for your review Casey. We're happy to announce that photos and documents are available.

Kasha D.

Organize and Grow

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

With Projul we have been able to organize a huge amount of projects helping us to grow our business and increase revenue.
Customer service is awesome! Our contact person, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was always available to answer questions and help us get all team members up and running!
Thank you Projul for offering a professional product with professional customer service!

Pros

Projul is very customizable. Perfect for organizing our team and keeping track of projects. I can schedule tasks and team members can communicate about the project right through the scheduler! We keep tabs on what’s been done and what needs to be done. So far it’s working out great for us!

Cons

The cost...it’s a bit pricey starting at $99/mo. Could become a financial strain for small business owners.

Response from Projul

Thank you for Kasha for being a great Projul customer. We'll continue to work on increasing the value and benefit that Projul brings to your organization.

Todd S.

Small business friendly

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use. Projul’s reports are lightweight but useful and easy to understand. Although scheduling is project specific, the individual schedules tie into one master schedule so it’s easy to see how far out I’m booked and the status of individual projects.

Cons

Projul does not currently offer estimates, invoices, or payment integration.

Response from Projul

Todd thanks for the review! Our #1 goal at Projul is to be small business-friendly, where users don't have the time/resources to spend on complex solutions but still want to see their business grow.

psst.. estimates are coming and they will rock!

Monika M.
Industry: Construction

Useful and easy to use software

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Pros

Projul is effective at managing a large number of leads and projects at different stages. We needed a software that was simple for our team to use and offered features that were actually useful. Now we are able to manage our leads and projects, write estimates and schedule the team with one easy to use app. Projul offers outstanding customer service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was our point of contact from sales, to setup, training the team and answering any questions along the way. They are very accommodating and keep adding features based on contractor needs. Overall, an excellent app.

Cons

A Spanish version would be useful for our team.

Marc E.

Recommended to Family

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Pros

After a family member asked me to help her research software that would help her with her new remodeling company, I ended up recommending Projul. Projul’s ease of use has made starting in a new industry an easier task to take on than originally anticipated. This is largely attributed to the fact that Projul addresses all major needs; scheduling, task management, reporting metrics, and an integrated CRM system.

Cons

While we currently utilize another software for estimates and invoicing, it would be nice to have this all included in one system. We were told by multiple Projul representatives that this is currently under development.

Response from Projul

Hey Marc, thanks for sharing your experience and recommending Projul. We here at Projul wish your family members the best of luck with their new remodeling company.

Sean M.

Perfect For Rebuilding Our Company

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Pros

We chose Projul to team with while we restructure and re-brand our 28 year old company. The ease of use, mobile connectivity and being able to bring our estimating processes over where crucial to our decision. The one-on-on support and team training have made implementation easy and quick.

Cons

We asked about certain features not available yet, but the response from Projul was tremendous- they are working to add things as they grow. We feel like we’re in a partnership to grow our business.

Sarah P.
Industry: Construction

Customer Support is a Dream!

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/12/20

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the customer support gentleman, was a dream to work with: clear, super generous with his time, and understanding of the big learning curve for me. Though I couldn't get the contractor or workers on board, Projul is a solid software and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made it seem do-able.

Pros

I loved how I could communicate with workers and schedule.

Cons

I would like to have an even simpler version for a very small company where the contractor and workers want to spend the least time possible to input info. Also if this simpler version could have an estimate system on it so they could estimate project right onto the phone and text back to office.

Response from Projul

Thank you for the review and feedback Sarah, we'll continue working to make Projul the simplest tool for schedule and estimating your team.

Eric S.

Amazing software.

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

It’s been awesome.

Pros

It’s easy to use and very well organized.

Cons

I should have had years ago... it’s amazing