Showing 589 reviews of 556

Israr A.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Use Any desk by replacing Team Viewer some time

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

Most of the time i force client to use ANY Desk because it is small size application with quick installation and not issue of version and update while connecting to remote clients. Overall i like the ANY Desk service but their is room to get new feature for Remote Desktop Support to make easy for the Client which are non technical.

Pros

Easy to connect to clients.
Quick installation.
No version issue.
File sharing and recording option are nice.

Cons

Some time make issue with MAC system while connecting from Window System. Also Mac not allow to give access to window system through ANY Desk. The setting not friendly for customer.

Marco F.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

The FASTEST remote desktop solution, by far!

Reviewed on 2020/04/25

After a long investigation and several trials of both commercial and free solutions (TeamViewer, Remote Assistant, RealVNC), finally discovered AnyDesk, which is commonly announced as one of the fastest remote control platforms. Well, AnyDesk is really capable to deliver where reduction of lag time is key. The user experience offered by AnyDesk in a remote connection is comparable to a local ethernet connection performed through Windows native "Remote Desktop" app. Its compression algorithm is so good that there's no need to switch from "auto" to lighter modes (like black/white) in order to eliminate that bothering delay between your mouse clic and the remote reaction. Extremely useful to control remote production machines you need to have always ON.

Pros

Speed, stability, consistency. Forget about the distance between you and your remote located machine. AnyDesk makes you feel like if you were seated in front of it.
Absolutely stunning in long sessions, with no drops experienced in weeks.

Cons

Not so feature-rich as most of other commercial products, but still enough to grant a productive experience. General user interface could seem slight old fashion, and surely could be more appealing, but huge benefits coming from robust-solid-quick connection overpass any of described lacks.

Matthew B.

Cheap Remote Administration Solution

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

It works on every platform including android, windows and macOS. I can even remotely lend assistance on my handset on data. I am very happy with the product and I am looking to purchase a licence to further extend the capabilities especially in a pandemic.

Pros

It is free to download and use with limited functionality - but even with the limited functionality it offers fast, consistent and stable behaviour.

Cons

At times on limited bandwidth the video gets choppy - but it is still discernible and very functional. The downsampling seems to be automatic.

Mahek V.

Remote access granted

Reviewed on 2020/12/18

Pros

This software can be instantly downloaded and used with a simple 2 way authentication from the user and the control of the device can be given to the other user.

Cons

It does not have a capability for video or audio communication we can only communicate with the other person via chat.

Fantastic free & paid tool for accessing remote desktops

Reviewed on 2019/12/27

We have certain tools tied to US IP addresses and allowing our team to be able to access these from across the globe is a huge benefit to our daily operations.

Pros

I want to say the price -- we've been on the free plan for many years. I imagine they'll migrate to a more consistent paid model down the road but even with that in mind, it'll be worth the expense. It's a very lightweight, easy to use way to have our team access remote desktops from anywhere in the world.

Cons

The install process could be a little more streamlined, but other than that no complaints. As it stands the app can run natively with the downloaded file, though a prompt to install afterwards was a little confusing but easy enough to figure out.

Burcu A.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Wonderful remote support application

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

We used a different application in Windows based systems, but we installed machines with different operating systems. they contained linux system. We could not connect to linuz systems from other application. We started using anydesk because we had problems switching from windows to linux. and we are very pleased.

Pros

The application's interface and management screen is very good. The screen image quality is very good when I provide remote connection. Connection speed is very good.

Cons

The application works well. Not difficult to install and use. There is no feature I do not like.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Easy, Free, Best Desk

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

AnyDesk also includes all the features of a standard remote desktop software. AnyDesk also offers many different features such as taking screenshots, hearing sounds, keyboard and mouse lock, advanced connection settings, and so on.

Pros

What is AnyDesk?
AnyDesk is an advanced, lightweight and extremely fast remote desktop program that can be used for many different purposes. It is very easy to use and download AnyDesk which makes us forget all the hantiness of remote desktop software.
The most important feature that makes AnyDesk different from dozens of remote desktop software and its most popular rival Teamviewer is that it is highly optimized for speed. When the delay rate is too high in other remote desktop software, AnyDesk can handle very busy operations in minutes, even in minutes. Moreover, while performing these exhausting operations, you do not encounter problems such as the appearance of the image on the internet due to internet traffic.

Cons

At some times, the adjustments in the resolutions are not working properly.

Avash K.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Awesome software that helps to help others Remotely

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

I am a part-time freelancer so I need to work with clients remotely. Thus, I have found AnyDesk very helpful to me. I use it frequently to help clients learn things remotely. However, I have found that AnyDesk isn't very stable. I don't know the reason behind it - it may be because my internet connection itself is kinda slow.

Pros

For about $11 a month, this software is pretty cheap for what it can do. The good thing is that we can start using it for free and pay when we are ready.

The thing that I like most about AnyDesk is that the software is very small in size ( about 15-20 MB). Installing and using it is also easy - thanks to its basic interface. I think AnyDesk is jhilku software and the user interface is pretty intuitive been for people who don't have any experience with remote access stuff.

I have found AnyDesk very helpful in my professional life as a part-time freelancer.

Cons

I am not sure why but AnyDesk isn't stable on my computer. I asked about this to other technicians and they report that AnyDesk is pretty stable in their computers. So the problem might be on my computer - however that has been a problem for me. Other than that - there aren't many things to dislike about AnyDesk.

Ahmed O.

Fast and easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

I find it very useful and helpful in my current business and I recommend it for personal and business use.
Solving the little cons could make it the leader on the market.

Pros

The software is small in size, so it could be downloaded and installed in a couple of minutes.
The interface is a very user-friendly and easy to deploy.
Connection is very good and it rarely lags.
Mobile app is the best addon for this software as I finally can fully control any PC from far away.

Cons

I think it's not too secure, 2FA is required nowadays.
There's a problem in resolution. This issue usually occur when I connect o screens with different resolutions or dimensions.

Alberto N.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great helpdesk tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

I use it daily to help friends, colleagues, and family because I love to give support about technology, I used it from mobile devices and desktop computers, found many issues that were reported but not solved at this time.

Pros

Is free with a lot of features, more than TeamViewer, it works perfectly to help friends and for daily use if you work with computers or for a helpdesk, for example, I used it to connect with my computer and work remote without a direct VPN service and to help friends, family and sometimes colleagues at my work.

Cons

Can find a lot of issues on the way, I used it daily for example sometimes lost the control on mouse and keyboard or even the touchpad of the cellphone or tablet, so there is a thing to solve and you can detect it when you use daily especially on mobile devices.

Revanth S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best Software for Remote Session, Simple yet Advanced.

Reviewed on 2021/02/07

I liked option to give permissions to remote controller. You can have MORE THAN ONE Remote session at a time.

Pros

When it come for remote session or online support, AnyDesk is recommended. It is simple to understand yet it has a lot features dedicated only to remote session. Anyone can easily download AnyDesk online and immediately after downloading they can connect to remote sessions. It is free and has features only build to have a quality remote session.

Cons

If you have weak signal, lag could happen or sometime remote session will be disconnected, so better to have good connection while having remote session

Julián M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

A pretty good alternative to remote desktop software

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

With the world issues by the COVID-19, I need to access to my office computer. Anydesk offers unassisted remote sessions by adding a password and It's enough stable to keep long remote sessions. There is no latency and the file transfer works perfectly.

Pros

The free license is non restrictive. Like the popular remote desktop software, its free license allows an extended and full usage, better than software like TeamViewer, which license sometimes only allows 5-minute sessions.

Cons

The graphic interface is a mess. Too many buttons and options. The remote screen sometimes and make the pixels fuzzy, it's almost impossible to read the remote screen.

Theodore P.

Anytime, Anydesk

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

We have used this both in the free copy and subscription and in both cases was able to also access mobility devices such as ISO and Android. Both operated fine Basic operation, you install it on the devices your want and launch the program on each device. An address will be assigned to each device. From you main screen you enter the address of the device you wish to access. The other device has to grant you permission-accept the login request before you can access it. If you get the subscription, you can setup an unattended access. I tested this on multiple machines, tablets. It went off without a hitch.

Pros

What drew our attention to this was the fact it offers a quick and easy setup and easy means of remotely getting into another system. For just a quick start there is an eval copy that you can download and even at that it works very well. The pricing is not to bad as the starter price is around 11.00 per month. There is also an enterprise edition.

Cons

I have not found anything yet to be unhappy about it. It is one product that I have actually tried to break it and I have not been able to do this to date. So therefore I would consider that a good thing, so no complaints yet.

Edymar D.

Allowed me to work on the office pc from home

Reviewed on 2018/07/06

I have been able to work in the office while at home, on the road, in vacations, in another country, only to have internet at both ends.

I have received remote support from different technicians for different programs.

I have been able to make simultaneous connections to receive software training for my staff

Pros

Easy to install, the program weighs very few mb so it downloads quickly.
Easy to configure unguarded access, in case you have a dedicated proxy is easy to configure as well. the share clipboard feature is very useful
allows you to change the quality of the visual part to select between quality and speed

Cons

one of the few bad things is that if the user who installed it does not have administrator privileges, from any external equipment that they connect they will not be able to install it completely, unless the user accepts that installation locally, but I suppose this is a subject more of the security of Windows than of Anydesk.

• Industry: Warehousing

AnyDesk replaced TeamViewer and I wish I had known about it sooner

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

I switched to AnyDesk from TeamViewer after a 5+ year long personal endeavor with TeamViewer for managing remote machines. AnyDesk is better in nearly all aspects, namely value.

Pros

-Free version works great!
-Client is easy to install and setup
-Mobile App has all of the same functions of desktop
-Cross-platform client compatibility (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android)
-Discrete usage (no nagging indicator that a remote session is in place, no pop up before or after session)
-File transfer supports shared/local clipboard
-Excellent performance/speed

Cons

-Mobile app can be a bit finicky when switching between touch and mouse-scrolling mode. The navwheel helps a lot with managing the controls though.
-No Account-Based device remembering (you'll need to enter your remote device tags on any machines you want to access them from, rather than managing a single authenticated account)

Raju S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Remote support Application

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

With the help of Anydesk we are able to provide tech support as well take it from the vendors. When ever server or some system issue is there we can share our system and have trouble shooting done with ease.

Pros

It best feature is, it requires very less bandwidth in order to work. It helps in order to take access of some system or servers remotely and operate on it. We can also chat to communicate. File sharing option is available. All with high security and system integrity.

Cons

Some time connecting to host gives error, Not reliable some time. can not share screen vice versa only one can see screen of other. Cost is high.

• Industry: Architecture & Planning

free remote help

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

we use it on both ends, hekloing others and get helped by administrators.

Pros

very simple to use it, works very well and stable. the time lag is minimal. one can send messages while online.

Cons

every participant should have newest version, otherwise it can be troublesome to find out, why there are issues when used.

John O.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Very good remote control software

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

The ease of connectivity, the ability to setup unattended usage, availability of mobile usage

Cons

Frequently, the application quits during usage.

Ígor S.

It allows me to work remotely on my clients' computers and solve a variety of problems, even...

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

It allows me to coordinate with the final customer and perform IT support work in a non-work schedule of the client and when the internet service is faster, this allows you to do preventive maintenance to the equipment during the night

Pros

Allows you to select between a connection that looks good or a fast and fluid connection, you can hear or not the audio of the computer to which you connect, allows access to the clipboard and you can copy and paste files bilaterally, you can configure a remote access not monitored with key, which allows you to connect to the teams at any time

Cons

One of the few cons that I have achieved is that you can not lower the quality of the connection, allowing a black and white like other services (Teamviewer, Cloubberry, etc) for cases where internet connection is poor or slow

Gabriela R.

Remote connection is now much easier with anydesk

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

this software is ideal to be able to carry out remote works and this way is that I have helped, I was able to solve many problems that at the time I could not transfer to the site

Pros

allows very light and easy connections, easy connection since you can have 2 addresses to access, as well as the easy connection by question.

It is very good because it is not necessary to install it and that makes it portable.

Cons

I do not see any problems to this software because it is very complete and easy to use, we could say that one of the things that it would be missing is a chat to communicate with others as they have other similar softwere

Gina N.
  • Industry: Hospitality

ANY DEKS

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

We have multiple project sites and the ability to log into computers at any site and assist our team members with presentations and contracts in real time is essential.

Pros

Very easy to log in and set up so that we can access all of our computers on an ongoing basis. Once the computer is set up, you save the password and then everything is automatice.

Cons

The computer on the other end has to be turned on. This is probably a requirement for all types of programs such as this(which makes sense), but in my wish list if their was someway to power up the other device, that would be a bonus.

Zandre K.

AnyDesk Remote Assistance

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

Very easy to use with end customer when they are not capable of making necessary changes on devices/equipment when you are not in the same vicinity to do so.

Pros

Ease of use of this software for personnel that are not technically educated is very useful. By just sending a customer a link to download and allowing you to gain remote access to his/her device it saves a lot of time and money.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult for non technical personnel to locate settings on the GUI to enable the remote user to make changes that require administrator privilege.

Marcelo S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

The best remote access program

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

I have been using the program since 2016 to solve all types of customer problems or to manage your business as needed, it is the most ideal to manage customers or the company, even to help.

Pros

The program is great for remote access to manage your customers on the computer in case of technical support or help without having to go to the customer's home, anydesk is great in any type of situation with customers with the most critical to the most basic cases.

Cons

Without any kind of cons, it is simply the best program for commercial and residential use.

Sandeep R.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Not the best remote desktop sharing software

Reviewed on 2020/11/15

During these work from home period, having an application like this is the right choice. We can easily share our screen with our colleagues or IT team so that they can easily solve or troubleshoot any problems in our computer. AnyDesk does the job but not up to the mark, its laggy sometimes and disconnects randomly which might be pretty annoying. However its free and with regular updates it is getting better.

Pros

AnyDesk is free to download and use. It works on different platforms such as windows, mac, android etc. It can installed easily just like a regular application and doesn't require any technical knowledge to use it. We can easily share our desktop and let others access it with just few clicks. It works better with high internet speeds. Doesn't consume much ram like other applications. Its getting better with updates.

Cons

UI is laggy and with slow internet it gets worse. Screen sharing drops randomly and doesn't even notify the users. No option to share system audio. Needs lot of improvisation with user interface. It's mobile application lags so much making it hard to use.