Showing 12 reviews of 6

Catalyst

Electronic data collection system for ABA professionals

4 /5 (6 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
Showing 12 reviews of 6
Katie A.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Good features, but spotty functionality

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

I don't have a current alternative for Catalyst at this time, but if I did, I would likely switch to a more consistent, less buggy program.

Pros

Catalyst gives our therapists an easy way to keep track of client data without the complication of using paper or timers. The result is a better delivery of services, which is great.

Cons

This software has been regularly unreliable in terms of data syncing to the server, applications freezing, and data being completely lost.

• Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Catalyst for ABA Therapy Data Collection and Storage

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

Pros

Catalyst was relatively simple to master and I was able to add in simple notes for my RBTs, but nothing too fancy. I am currently an admistrator for my company and I review all the client session notes through Catalyst and I have both experience as a user during my RBT days and a clinical administrator editing and submitting notes for billing the insurance companies.

Cons

I did not like the limited range of Catalyst and I much prefer CentralReach since it had a built in option for systematic prompt fading while Catalyst has no such feature.

• Industry: Religious Institutions

Easy to use program

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

Easy to use right from your phone!

Pros

I used this program for work and it's very convenient! I was able to download the app on my phone and keep track of everything I needed to while I was on the move!

Cons

Customer service was a little difficult. I had an issue with my account the customer service took a while to get back with me.

Lacey A.
  • Industry: Insurance

BEST CMRS EVER

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Great product. Much easier to use than other system I've tried!

Pros

It integrates so easily with our phone system and company updates. Everything is so smooth! And anything that needs fixing, the system lets us know

Cons

Nothing! From in system email usage, integration to our birthday system to send out cards to all clients, everything is wonderful!

Anna H.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great tool for data collection

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Pros

Catalyst is a great tool for data collection and graphing. The graphing options allow for optimal analysis and update live as data is being recorded. I love how details can be added to target goals to ensure staff know exact expectations.

Cons

The software takes a while to sync for users once updates are made from the administrative side.

Samer Y.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Catalyst is always consistent even regardless of version

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

In general each user will find Catalyst to be well worth the effort, time and money. While there are many platforms that can set reviewers to analyze emails and find privileged information, you will be hard pressed to find another program that has been so consistent. Catalyst is dependable and you will love it!

Pros

I love the consistency that Catalyst provides to the user/reviewer at my law services firm. For over ten years I have worked on numerous versions of Catalyst and each time the program always delivers high speed review screens, loading data and moving our reviews at a nice pace that does not slow my team down.

Cons

Of course each version is different and years ago the software would allow for so much of the email to be seen at once. Lately Catalyst has improve the screen visually with making fonts and the communication of the message more easy to read. The program each year is always improving which is a good sign of a developed program.