Showing 25 reviews of 15

Prolis

Integrated medical and clinical laboratory billing solution

Showing 25 reviews of 15
Brittany J.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Efficient and Easy to Use LIMS

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

I like the ease of use, the report layout, the quality of the LJ plots, and the ease of reviewing data.

Cons

1). It would be nice to see the QC comments we enter while reviewing on the LJ plots or tabular data. That way we can easily identify and have recorded comments on which QC's were out of range while reviewing data.
2). Having the option to manually change whether or not a result is consistent, like a drop down box would be good for patients who are consistent due to the metabolite being present without the parent.

Response from American Soft Solutions

Dear Reviewer,
Thanking and appreciating your for your trust on Prolis, we have recorded your suggestion about the commenting capability while reviewing the QC results. The solution will be provided in the upcoming update of Aug-Sep 2019.
For adding the user capability to modify the Prolis determination of consistent / inconsistent, is strong candidate of my discussion with you, to be considered. Kindly contact me per your availability, to proceed.

Paulina N.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Prolis is a platform that manages reporting in all departments of the Clinical Laboratory

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

It is a great software for small as well big laboratories. It cut down time in reporting the results and communicating them to the doctors as well allowed for easy transfer all the billing data with no transcription errors and etc. It basically covers all the laboratory needs, from accessioning the patient information, through the testing to the reporting and charging.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate. It connects through all the departments of the laboratory including: chemistry, hematology, microbiology and pathology. It allows to increase efficiency, cut down the costs of running lab departments as well minimalize transcription errors. It also simplifies the laboratory daily operations through saving money on different methods and testes. The customer service is great and it's price is good for the value it provides.

Naseema A.
  • Industry: Accounting

prolis

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

very good

Pros

it is easy to be used costumer service is good

Cons

nothing to be honest it is easy practical

Arvind M.

Prolis Lab Information System

Reviewed on 2014/08/21

Prolis Clinical Lab Information System addresses most requirements which a modern lab would want. It has great features. From accessioning, communicating with the different Lab Analyzers, reporting to the Hospital Information System, communicating with ordering clinics, alerts it covers almost all requirements for a Lab. User interface is standard and easily adaptable. The design is practical as it eliminates the chances of a user making mistakes in entering data. Verification of data is done at many levels.
I think it is a great software for the LABS which covers all requirements of a modern clinical lab for serving patients and ordering clients as well. Price wise it is a value for money.

Joanna P.

Better than expected

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

Really there isn't much. As a platform, it seems very clinically focused, so there doesn't seem to be as much versatility to expanding testing types, unless clinical. However I know if I ask for it, a good discussion will follow!

Pros

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I have never made a request to ASSC that was rejected right off the bat. As a company you are always willing to try to find a solution to my problem(s) or to find a way do things better, make our customers happy or what we are able to do, better. Previous LIMS company was happy to cash our installation and set-up check and then leave us to figure out what we need on our own, or to "reference the manual" but Once we were installed with Prolis, cust support was on the phone (or remoting in to our computers) daily (sometimes multiple times a day) if we needed him to make sure we were comfortable with what we needed to do in the lab, as well as that our clients were being serviced as needed. We moved from a LIMS system to Prolis, the AASSC team made sure that transition was as smooth as possible. We have been using AsSC, Prolis for a little over a year and we have clients compliment us on how simple "Outreach" is to use compared to other laboratory's LIMS web portals. Regardless of the time of night or day, if i need help, someone is there or will cal lme back until they know I don't need help anymore!

Shine M.

Comments and Suggestion

Reviewed on 2014/08/05

There are some good features but I would like to mention some basic quality requirement which is very much required in LIS
1. Normal value option based on Days and Months .This is very much required for some test which is doing for New born is kids
2. If it is machine interfaced -We need to know from which machine the particular result has come .This is required if we are using same machines in lab or two machines are capable to do the test .This is common in any LAB here
3. Test status .Now there is option to monitor the accession status but no option to know the status based on tests -A accession can have multiple tests .we need to monitor test status
4.Two level Validation is required .This is quality indicator
5.Basic reqports like test wise ,patientwise ,samplewise TT reports are not there

You may see my comments as requirements but all these are quality indicator as per standards
Regards
Shine M.D -Ahalia Hospital - U.A.E

Response from American Soft Solutions

We suggest you use 'My Reports' feature of Prolis, to generate custom data retrieval, meeting your requirements.

Moe I.

Very good so far.

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

We are using the system for last 4-5 months. We might provide more insight as we explore Prolis

Pros

The service is great and fast. The quick response to any question or demand or problem we have. The help that the employee of Prolis are providing for my staff anytime we call. we were never on hold when we call, friendly use of Prolis. Quick results and easy access to any data I need for management. It was a great and worth every penny. My techs like everything

Hifa Q.

Prolis experience at Ayass Lung Clinic

Reviewed on 2014/08/22

since having prolis at our facility it has made running our lab a lot simpler. Its capabilities of communicating with our machines has saved the technologists a lot of work from entering each patients information one by one. Prolis uploads the patients information and tests to run to each machine and transmits results back to prolis. This has saved me time and errors from typing up reports one by one. I recommend prolis to small and large labs . Customer Support has been very helpful with implementation and continues to answer all my questions even to this day . I give prolis 5 stars . Thank you

Lina M.

Great Software and Great customer support

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

We appreciate all the support provided by the staff and the user friendly software.

Pros

Its ease of use and the information it provides

Cons

Like other softwares, there was a learning curve.

Marci R.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Prolis

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Pros

LIS and billing interface. Capturing readiness of billable lab samples is a flawless feature.

Cons

Billing and Collections function features

Response from American Soft Solutions

Currently, the 'Billing Exception Rules' are being enhanced and employed that will make Prolis billing, customizable to an advance level.

Next Prolis enhancement in line, is the development of 'Payment & Collection' Dashboard that will enable labs to track, follow up and the resolution of the unpaid claims.

Le Y.

Review for Prolis

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Overall the software gets the job done. And the technical support group will help us modify the software according to our lab's special needs.

Pros

This software has all the functions we need as a clinical testing lab, from accessioning to reporting and quality control.

Cons

User interface could use some attention. Sometimes the functions are available, but I would have to call their customer support to find out how to utilize them.

Angela M.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Prolis Toxicology Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Overall, I am satisfied with having Prolis for the needs of the lab.

Pros

I really liked that Prolis was able to incorporate billing and automatic faxing Final reports. This saved our lab plenty of paper and time based on the previous software used.

Cons

What I liked least about Prolis was the turn-around time on an issue or suggestion that needed to be addressed. However,all issues & suggestions did get addressed.

Nagin P.

Prolis LIS

Reviewed on 2014/08/07

I am with Prolis since 2010.
Anybody with little knowledge, can use Prolis LIS.

I used all the options given in.
From Customer Service to Generate the Claim file and submit to Clearing House.

We can fax the patient's report, while we talk to client, by asking minimum information. Also it has auto fax option also, who wants the report by fax.

Prolis is with fully loaded dictionary.
With minimum updating, according to Laboratory information, can start to use Prolis LIS.

If anyone, require more information, can call me (847) 312-2612

Nagin Patel
MedicLab Clinical Laboratory
Global Lab Inc

Araba A.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great Technical Support

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Prolis, as a start up LIS is great. I like the technician a lot, he listens, work with you for as much as you need. He tries to understands your need and tries to get the software developers to produce what you need. Overall, technician makes prolis great.
Keep the good work!

Pros

The ability to customize what you need .

Cons

Some needed items takes them a little long time to accomplish

Ray A.

rayben

Reviewed on 2014/08/08

Prolis has a good customer support, easy to use and a very broad system. There are very few times that faults occur in the system. Telephone as well as e-mail requests are handled in the shortest time. There is also a good communication whenever a new update is released.