Showing 91 reviews of 80

PeopleKeep

Employee benefits administration tool for small businesses

Showing 91 reviews of 80
Melissa P.

Fantastic software, awesome customer service

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Pros

I love that I can quickly look up eligible expenses, submit expenses, and receive a timely response. If I ever need to provide more information, the request is very specific and I know what I have to do to have the request approved. The customer service via their chat is phenomenal.

Cons

I only wish there was a way to submit one receipt/invoice with multiple reimbursement requests. For example, my husband and I went to the dentist at the same time. We paid together so there was one receipt. Instead of submitting the receipt once and dividing the expense up between the two of us, I had to submit it twice. Other than that, I have nothing to complain about!

Response from PeopleKeep

Hi Melissa. We're so glad you've had a smooth experience with the product and our service team. We love hearing new suggestions. We've shared your idea for splitting expenses in one upload with our product team. Keep your ideas coming!

Sandra G.
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

customer experience

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

When I first used the software to open my account it was very simple and easy to get started however, the system can't handle anything outside of normal straight forward billing and payment receipts without human intervention. My last attempt to get a refund has proven to be difficult without human intervention. It works fine for simple straight forward refunds but anything out of the ordinary is difficult because of limited options to make needed changes for unique situations. The software needs more flexibility.

Pros

Easy to read and move around. I love the color choices for various parts of the website.

Cons

Limited options for unique situations. There isn't an option when your health premium changes for submitting a premium and altering the upcoming refund to be different from the previous refunds before the change. See below my situation for example:

I logged into the account and the last refund attempt was labeled ineligible because I cancelled the last request for the refund of 157.80 as a health premium and changed it to a health payment. It said it was ineligible because I won't get the recurring refund each month if it is a payment.

That is exactly why I changed the refund type. The system doesn't work when a client's insurance changes from one plan to another twice which is what has taken place this year with our health insurance.

I opened the health premium in January of 2018 and paid the policy in full for the entire year and on May 1, 2018 our health policy changed and the premium was increased starting May 1, 2018. In July my husband lost his job due to health reasons and our policy changed again and the policy rate was reduced down to 1.00 starting September 1 as long as the past premiums were paid in full from May 1, 2018 through August 31, 2018 which was the 157.80. I didn't submit a reimbursement for May, June, or July prior to the refund request in September because I didn't make a payment yet. I made the payment August 31 but the bill they sent out was dated for September go figure? The software system can't handle this.

Response from PeopleKeep

Thanks for posting this! We really appreciate the feedback. We¿d love to chat with you about how we can improve our product.

Steven M.
  • Industry: Law Practice

PeopleKeep is worth your time and money

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

PeopleKeep is a customer-oriented service, and my experience as a customer has been extremely positive. I use the service primarily as a medical reimbursement system provided by my employer. When I submit a medical expense for reimbursement, it is generally approved within a few hours. If there is an issue with a submitted expense (usually my fault), a PeopleKeep representative contacts me and clearly provides the information I need to get the expense approved. I highly recommend PeopleKeep to any business seeking to provide this benefit to its employees.

Pros

I use PeopleKeep primarily as a medical expense reimbursement system provided by my employer. The software is simple to understand and user friendly.

Cons

I've had no negative experiences with this software.

Natalie M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

I absolutely love this company!

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

The feature that I like the most is how wonderful the customer service is. They are really patient and will explain things until you understand them and they will also assist you in answering any questions. They are also quick to let you know if your submission for reimbursement was approved or denied or if you need to provide additional information.

Cons

In the very beginning when you submit your policy to prove that you have insurance it can be a little grueling.

Response from PeopleKeep

Thank you so much, Natalie! Our support team always gets a boost from reviews like this.

I'm glad that you mentioned submitting your policy information can be difficult. We're working with our product team to improve this process and make it simpler in the future. We'll follow up privately to see if our improvements will help.

Thank you again for the feedback. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions!

Krista M.

PeopleKeep is easy and efficient to use.

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Pros

I like the chat feature that is available....the chat feature makes it easy to get customer service quickly so any issues are addressed in a timely fashion.

Cons

One thing I dislike is for each month that is approved for reimbursement for each employee, it is not clear what month of coverage the approval is for. This means I have to utilize the chat feature for additional claim details.

Response from PeopleKeep

I'm glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our customer service team, Krista!

I appreciate you letting us know that more detail would be helpful when recording reimbursements. We'll follow up privately to see if our upcoming improvements will help.

Scott H.

People Keep Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Using People Keep has worked very well for us overall. Their flexibility and active help has made all the difference.

Pros

How accessible and competent the staff at People Keep are. They move quickly to deal with any issues that you have on a particular bill etc.

Cons

Sometimes what People Keep requires in terms of documentation per receipt is a little frustrating because what you receive from a doctor, for example, isn't always as thorough as People Keep would like it to be.

Jenny G.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

The PeopleKeep team are quick to answer questions and the platform is very simple to use.

Health care expenses

Pros

Getting reimbursed for allowable expenses is 3 easy steps (select the type of reimbursement, upload your expenses and hit submit), your available balance is kept up to date and you are notified when your reimbursement is on its way. The customer support team will always get back to you in less than 24 hours (my experience has usually been no more than 2 hours).

Cons

I haven't encountered anything that the customer service team hasn't been able to resolve quickly for me.

Response from PeopleKeep

Hi Jenny, thanks for the awesome review!

At PeopleKeep, its our goal to help people get reimbursed for their medical expenses as quickly as possible. I'm so glad that the process as been simple for you!

If you do run into anything in the future you'd like to see updated or improved, our support team would love to hear about it.

Wendi B.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Really easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Great experience with people keep. Questions are answered in a reasonable time line. Very helpful.

Pros

website is easy to navigate icon are recognizable

Cons

Nothing really. Could use a little more color.

Mary M.

ZaneHealth

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

I am just starting to use it, but am very happy with PeopleKeep.

Pros

It is self-explanatory and easy to navigate.

Cons

Really no cons. Insurance is a complicated matter and there are so many companies out there claiming to be "Insurance", when in fact, they are a benefits discount company. They like to mislead you.

Michael R.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

No Hassles

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

We have no human resources / benefits person on-site. Medical bills can be easily submitted online in a confidential manner without involving coworkers or associates.

Pros

The process for submitting claims for reimbursement is very simple and flexible.

Cons

The extensive lists of what is covered could be more understandable.

Response from PeopleKeep

Thanks for taking the time to review PeopleKeep, Michael! We're so happy that you find the expense submission process simple and flexible. If you're open to it, we'd love to hear more about your experience with the list of eligible expenses and get your thoughts on ways to improve that functionality and make it more easily understandable. You can reach us at [email protected]

Have a great day!

Ajit J.

PeopleKeep is keeping my business

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Is Super for business

Pros

very use full when you fill TDS and deductions

Cons

As such i don't find any cons for small business people

Response from PeopleKeep

Hi Ajit, we're so glad we've been able to help. If you ever have suggestions for how we can improve your experience, we'd love to hear them!

• Used Other for 1+ year

Love People Keep

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Pros

The customer service is great. They are very friendly and always prompt with an answer.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Good Product

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Pros

I use the healthcare cost reimbursement functionality a lot and it's really awesome.

Cons

In the time-off section, it would be better if there is a place I can track my PTO hours gained this year to date, accrued from last year, used and left.

Response from PeopleKeep

Thank you for telling us about your experience and what you¿d like to see added! We¿re currently testing PTO accruals and tracking, but they still need a little more development. We¿ll let you know when they¿re available.

Andrew B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Peoplekeep has changed my family's life. We had basic insurance through my wife's teaching job, but PK has allowed us to take advantage of other benefits we have longed for. It allows me to keep focused on my work because I know PK is helping me with the peripheral things in life. Thanks Peoplekeep!

Pros

Easy to use, makes the benefits clear and understandable. Everything is set up to make the user feel in control.

Cons

NOTHING :) It is very easy to use and the staff is always willing to advise.

Heather M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Helpful friendly customer service.

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

I have emailed with questions about submitting and how the process of reimbursement works and received responses almost immediately. It was wonderful.

Pros

Ease of use. Totally self explanatory. So simple

Cons

There was nothing to dislike the site is easy to use

Shawn C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

My review of PeopleKeep

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Pros

Versatility, and adaptability. I like that I can use this in multiple offices in multiple ways.

Cons

When I signed on the first time it didn't register my account right away.

Great solution for QSEHRA management

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

It has helped us manage our QSEHRA which saves my few administrative staff much time. We are able to use PeopleKeep instead of dealing with the extra cost of the hours we would otherwise spend dealing with all the paperwork.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use, even for those who are tentative to operate a computer to submit medical claims for reimbursements.

Cons

At first it is a little confusing as the administrator to find certain reports that are needed, such as an employee's used balance and remaining balance in their HRA for the year.

Response from PeopleKeep

Thanks for posting such great feedback! We¿d love to learn more about what you found confusing so we can improve our product. Log in to your account to start a chat. We¿ll send your feedback straight to our product team.

Carole E.

Love PeopleKeep

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Overall, I love PeopleKeep. They have made things so easy and customer service is extremely helpful and nice about every single question I had in the initial set-up process and first months following.

Pros

The ease in using this software is beyond my expectations when I initially signed our company up for the product. It is extremely user-friendly. I have already told several small business owners to look into PeopleKeep because it has been so easy.

Cons

Initially when I registered us, it was unclear when I was onboarding myself. I am a user and the administrator, so that was the only confusing component. However, customer service was amazing in rectifying the situation before the billing occurred.

Response from PeopleKeep

Carole, your kind words just made our day! We are thrilled that you are loving PeopleKeep even more than you thought you would and are so appreciative of your referrals. Those mean so much and we're glad you feel like we are worthy of referring.

We've had some feedback from other users about some ambiguity regarding an admin that is also a user in the setup process. We're happy you got it all figured out with our support team, but would love any additional insight or feedback about what we could do to make it better. You can contact us at [email protected]

Emily R.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

PeopleKeep has been great to give us a professional unbiased program to approve medical expenses. This takes the liability off of us. We are a very small company so this is a great fit since we do not offer full medical insurance.

Pros

Easy to use on the employee and on the employer side, easy to navigate, quick to approve or request more information. Very easy to either chat with someone online or call and talk to someone on the phone with any questions or issues.

Cons

The reports after you schedule a payment for an employee are difficult to read.

Andrea F.

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Customer service has been prompt and efficient when answering any questions I have.

Pros

It's very easy to find out what qualifies as an expense, understand the plan, and submit a request for reimbursement. It's a user-friendly website and things are easy to follow step by step.

Cons

No cons but it would be helpful if there was an app to download on my phone.

Response from PeopleKeep

Hi Andrea! We love seeing those 5 stars! Thanks so much for your review of our software. You'll be happy to hear that we're going to be working on a mobile app soon, and hoping to launch by next summer. We hope that this addition will help you more easily use the software. Let us know if you have any other suggestions!

Joel D.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

PeopleKeep takes the pain out of managing an HRA!

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

Simple for me and my accountant to use. The customer service team has always been extremely responsive and helpful.

Cons

None

Response from PeopleKeep

We really appreciate your review, Joel!

I'm glad that using PeopleKeep has been easy for both you and your accountant. We also love reading great comments about our support team.

If you do think of anything that could be improved, please let us know!

• Industry: Writing & Editing

Great support, easy to use and understand

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Pros

It was very easy for my company to implement.

Cons

No cons so far. There was one confusion over whether something was covered, but customer support was extremely helpful in clarifying and followed up with me to make sure everything was all set.

Response from PeopleKeep

Thank you for your kind review! We love you're finding the software easy to use and understand and work really hard to make it that way. Our support team will love hearing how helpful they were to you!

Don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] if you ever have any suggestions on how we can improve.

Jennifer D.

Keep PeopleKeep!

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

Pros

PeopleKeep software is easy to navigate online. The layout and descriptions are simple. The colors and themes are appealing.

Cons

It would be great if there was an iPhone app available.

Response from PeopleKeep

Thank you for your review, Jennifer! We're glad you find our website easy to navigate and understand. We've talked about developing a mobile app, so thank you for the feedback! This will help us prioritize this feature request when our developers have time.

Simon H.

Very easy to use, file claims, get reimbursed

Reviewed on 2018/09/24

Navigating my HRA options, benefits and eligible expenses has been very easy and straight forward with PeopleKeep, and the site is very user-friendly with responsive customer support.

Pros

Ease of use, list of eligible expenses that are reimbursable for the HRA, simple process to file claim and upload receipts

Cons

Nothing negative so far, everything has been good.