Showing 6 reviews of 3

Proze

Employee communications software for businesses of all sizes

Showing 6 reviews of 3
Jill C.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Vendor's High Standards Match Mine

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

Proze's standards are as high as mine and that is unusual to find in a vendor. I appreciate this because it means that the product my clients see mirrors my brand attributes. The look of my product before Proze was averge - now it's impressive.

Pros

That it brings to the table features and functionality that other vendors do not offer.

Cons

Proze is doing things for me that I used to do myself. This is an odd change and loss of control, but I will get useed to it!

Rob R.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great platform, awesome support

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Overall, awesome. It is the exact right tool to communicate to our organization, it’s hierarchy, and to target those based on roles or departments. Best decision we’ve made.

Pros

The platform is exactly what we needed, but my favorite things honestly is the support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is readily available for us, is quick to customize our features to ensure the platform is working the way we need it to to support our business. I don’t think I’ve ever heard ‘no’ from them.

Cons

We selected Proze because the competitive leader was drag and drop, with little room for customization. Proze is very drag and drop too, with a lot of custom attributes available to me as an administrator. The challenge with that, though, is bugginess. What I most commonly email support about is that there’s some new bug or something that’s not working intuitively.

Jim B.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Proze wants me to be successful

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

We're getting out what we are putting in. The more we work with the program, the more it rewards us with time saving, beautiful emails.

Pros

Proze allows us to change the way we communicate with our employees. The metrics, inline video, easy construction, -all great tools. The one thing that stands out is the level of service Proze provides. Proze wants me to be successful. There has been a lot of thought put into the product like the ability to send broadcasts at specific time zone worldwide. We also like how emails can be tagged for even richer analytics.

Cons

Proze is not a program that you can easily launch and get on with your day. It requires thought and strategic planning outside the tool. Inside, there are a lot of things this program can do and some training is required. The help section seems a little outdated from it's current release and there are parts of the program that are not in the training. I would like to see a user group or forum to learn the minute details and best practices.