Parcel Tracker Mailroom Reviews

Parcel Tracker Mailroom

Mailroom management software for businesses of all sizes

Gemma

Made our life much easier!

Reviewed on 2021/03/05

The product is very simple however, has solved a big issue for us in handling 100's of parcels in a week.

The tech support has been excellent - a process made simple - would definitely recommend!

Pros

Very user friendly. Parcel Tracker has increased productivity as teams are not spending time processing parcels in the same way.
The software has made the process much smoother for our students to collect parcels as they are instantly notified of how many parcels they have in reception with a full log.
Great product!

Cons

Cannot fault the product as it has made our life easier.

Alyssa

Reviewed on 2021/06/18

Great customer service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always sorts issues quickly and with ease.
Overal...

Overall the app is super easy to sue and has great extra features

Pros

Easy to use and helpful functions such as images or parcels and can pull though signatures form previously accepted parcels which is superful.

Cons

Updates in the past have caused a bit of trouble with logging out/re-scanning already scanned parcels, however this seems to been fixed over the past year

Daniel
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Great software when it works but

Reviewed on 2023/03/06

Pros

Great when it comes to receipenent collection

Cons

Booking parcels in can sometimes double scan or send notifications to wrong perso

Liam

Reviewed on 2021/03/05

Pros

Being able to automatically scan parcels, instead of having to individually write out each parcel that was delivered has made such a positive impact - it has made it a lot more efficient and less time consuming when having to deal with parcels.
The integration process was incredibly easy, after create a list of names, rooms and email address, just being able to import it all in was very easy.

Cons

We have had a couple of issues in which an email hadn't been sent out to the recipient, or the parcel wasn't scanning at all, but there was always a work around for this.

Timur

Excellent service. Saves our reception a lot of time

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Our experience with Parcel Tracker was simply 'Plug in and Forget'. Probably the most seamless installation process we have ever seen.

Pros

I think by far the best two things about this service are 1) customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been extremely patient with us and helpful. 2) Being able to track multiple carriers with one app is so easy with Parcel Tracker.

Cons

App seems to be in early development and some features we would like to have are not currently implemented. The team is passionate and seems to be working hard, so we feel positive about this apps progress.

Melissa

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2021/06/18

I was highly impressed. When ever i needed help i always received a prompt response regardless we are all on way different time zones. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were FANTASTIC!

Pros

My favorite thing about parcel tracker was that i could scan the name on the package and it would find the correct person as well as scanning the tracking number to identify what it was. It was super easy to send emails track what was still sitting as well as send a follow up email letting them know they had a package waiting.

Cons

The only issue i had was we used multiple devices and computers so they didnt always sync but how we fixed this was to log out and log back in a few times a week so that way it would always be correct.

Duncan

Intuitive Parcel Management System

Reviewed on 2021/09/10

We implemented Parcel Tracker at a large private accommodation and found that it improved our mail processing almost overnight. Great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
and the team, we'd definitely recommend it to others.

Pros

Parcel Tracker sports an easy-to-use interface, requiring minimal training. The photo reader is accurate and quick to pull up the correct individual for each address.

Automatic notifications to residents fast-track collection. The collection process is QR code driven, minimizing the need for extended administration.

Cons

When adding more than 15 - 20 parcels at a time the app can slow down, though this may be related more to the hardware than the software itself.

Micheala

Great Product

Reviewed on 2021/03/05

Really great [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are exceptionally helpful with development and support questions

Pros

- Easy to use
- Simple to train users
-Great online administration platform
- Easy to change residents details quickly

Cons

Would like to see an Offline feature. we have some issues where if the device goes offline for a few moments residents wont receive their QR code

Perry

Amazing Customer Support & Setup

Reviewed on 2022/05/07

Super! I've been using their platform for nearly a year and will 100% be renewing the contract so I can continue using it.

Pros

The support team at Parcel Tracker are some of the most helpful people I've interacted with especially when relying on their product on a daily basis. The team helped me and guided me through their honestly very streamlined setup process to make sure I was happy and then whenever I have questions about features they are there to help (which are very few tbh).

Cons

tbh there's not many cons about the software. it's very straight forwards to use and the teams doing a great job of rolling out and communicating new features

Lewis

Great service

Overall good, whenever I have had an issue it would be resolved

Overall good, whenever I have had an issue it would be resolved

Pros

I like that it allows me to review stats on a week by week basis

Cons

It can sometimes have glitches when using it over two phones at the same time, meaning difference in parcel numbers.

Rebecca

Excellent!

Reviewed on 2021/06/18

my overall experience is great! nothing i would change i find the ease of use excellent

Pros

i really enjoy how you are able to take images of the parcels which is great when having to scan through so many during busy times!

Cons

it can be a little time consuming when adding new people onto the system

John

Parcel Tracker Wizard

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

A very thorough training session from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which was great, I love the programme in what it does for our team with regards to time efficiency across logging/processing parcels and post.

Pros

Easy to Use & to train others on the system

Cons

It sometimes sends double notifications and shows as two parcels to collect which can lead to confusion/ allegations etc

You cannot multi scan easily, crashes often, does not update automatically from kx, the ability to scan multiple Qr codes on

Response from Deepfinity

Thank you for your feedback. We're looking to integrate with partnered service providers in the near future and will let you know once this happens!

Michael

great solution for us

Reviewed on 2023/03/10

Pros

Easy to set up, and ongoing usage for us and students is easy - great option

Cons

always after greater branding capabilities but still good

Alexandros

Reviewed on 2021/03/10

It is so easy to use, and so convenient. Makes the task so much faster and enjoyable.

Pros

It is so easy to search a resident on the system, and seamlessly scan and notify them of any parcels they have recieved.

Cons

The design, and the speed. My workplace has a very good broadband, however parcel tracker is still quite slow sometimes. So maybe a boost would be good.

Adrian

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 2021/06/10

The residents love how they can easily track their parcels and the system is safe and secure. I can high recommend this platform.

Pros

It was so easy for our building manager to set the system up and it has really saved the reception staff a lot of time so they can focus on customer service.

Cons

It would be useful to have a product roadmap showing new features.

Irish

Easy and Fast

Reviewed on 2021/10/05

Overall, I still enjoy using Parcel Tracker!

Overall, I still enjoy using Parcel Tracker!

Pros

I like how simple it is to use. Everything is basically laid out for you step by step

Cons

Sometimes the data can be inaccurate. It’ll say there is this many parcels but there’s at more or less parcels that’s present

Jack
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Sodexo loves parcel tracker

Reviewed on 2021/06/11

Pros

Easy to use app, makes my job easier to manage parcels. Easy to add and modify user update information.Desk top version make it easier to see all parcels in one place.

Cons

Sometimes the app can glitch and the codes don't get sent out to students. Issues with logging in sometimes if the same account been logged in for a while, the app kind of glitches and constantly reloads.

Colin
  • Industry: Higher Education

Excellent improvement to our parcel tracking

Reviewed on 2021/11/17

As a dedicated student accommodation of almost 300 bedrooms we receive a great deal of parcels daily. Parcel tracker has made a huge difference in how quickly we process and hand out these parcels, saving us hours every day. Parcel tracker also takes away any confusion regarding discrepant parcels.

Pros

Excellent tracking of parcels
Speeds up the processing and collection of parcels ten-fold
Great induction to the software
Dedicated phone app and PC dashboard
The notes feature is handy for recording anything about the parcel, for example damaged upon arrival

Cons

The only comment I have is that single scan mode would be the preferred default for me, rather than two-scan mode. This was easily changed in the settings.

Eric
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Cleaned up our Mail Room

Reviewed on 2022/03/26

Working with their team to implement and then use the software was very easy and it was great that they were able to take our feedback to help customize Parcel Tracker to fit our business.

Pros

Through Parcel Tracker we were able to streamline the package delivery and notification process. This in turn had people know to get their deliveries and kept boxes from sitting taking up space or getting forgotten.

Cons

I really wish I had found their platform sooner. I don’t really have anything negative to say.

Joshua

Fantastic for those receiving large volume of parcels daily

Reviewed on 2021/06/25

Overall, I'd recommend the App, especially to those in the PBSA sector

Overall, I'd recommend the App, especially to those in the PBSA sector

Pros

The most helpful thing about this app is the speed you can use it at. One or multiple parcels can be logged in a matter of seconds, and also collected in the same timeframe.

Cons

Sometimes the app detects the wrong recipient name.

Laura

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2022/02/03

Up to now, i have been so impressed with this product it has completely changed our parcel system for the better, i dont even care how much it was, WORTH IT

Pros

we have just introduced this in our student accommodation company and it is so impressive! the app is really easy to use and it is very clear. most importantly is SO secure, it is protecting you and the students, so everything is processed properly

Cons

the email that goes out the students at first isnt very clear, you willl need to make sure you inform your tenants first of the system, might be better if it said something like 'your parcel is downstairs, go to reception'

Martyn

Excellent app

Reviewed on 2023/03/06

Pros

quickness, effortless, speeds up a task that used to take a while to do with the amount we get, always works too

Cons

havnt found anything i dont like yet. Never had an issues using the app, works really well on all staff's mobiles

Maureen
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Parcel tracker makes parcel tracking as easy as ABC!

Reviewed on 2022/03/12

The use of Parcel tracker at the student accommodation where I work saves me a lot of time handling the large volume of parcels received daily thereby giving me extra time for other tasks.

Pros

I love the ease with which parcel can be scanned in, held and scanned out. The QR code sent as a notifier is an added level of security to ensure parcels are only collected by authorised individuals. Integration with our existing business process was also seamless.

Cons

The App tends to update frequently. Even though the updates do not take long to complete, it will be nice if the frequency is reduced.

Mars
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great Product

Reviewed on 2021/08/31

Pros

It was great being able to allow all team members to access and sign out packages and track who signed them out

Cons

There were not any features that did not serve our needs.

Tina

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Great software, easy to use and quick with the ability to track history

Great software, easy to use and quick with the ability to track history

Pros

Easy scan in and scan out of parcels and quick notifications!

Cons

Some bug fixes needed but quickly resolved.