HoldMyTicket

Event management and mobile box office

5 /5 (7 reviews) Write a Review!
Ron P.
Industry: Sports

They Do What They Say and More

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

They under promise and over perform. The team at HMT is an absolute pleasure to work with and I couldn't ask for a better ticketing partner. So glad that we chose them over the "Big Guys" in the ticketing industry. 5 Stars all day!

Pros

Consistent quality product and service from their staff. They always answer their phones and return emails.

Cons

Hard to come up with something here. There are more things I wish it did but they are willing to integrate or build API's and they are always agile.

Gregg W.
Industry: Music

Great Ticketing System

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

Have been using HMT for about 7 years as my only ticketing/gate point of sale and have never considered switching to one of the others that constantly send emails with reasons to use their system. HMT's software is simple to use no matter the size of the venue and in the rare occasion that we've needed any type of support, a HMT rep has always been there to help out. I would recommend HMT to anyone looking for an easy, hassle-free ticketing software with exceptional customer support!

Pros

Easy to use, direct integration with my website and the fantastic support that we have received on the very rare occasion that we've needed it.

Cons

The only improvement that I can think of would be a better real time ticket purchase report to share with promoters. Emails are sent after every ticket purchase, but that email doesn't include the total number of tickets sold for a given event.

Garrett C.

Holdmyticket review

Reviewed on 2019/05/18

My overall experience with Holdmyticket has been extremely positive - hands on customer service second to none. The pricing also is very competitive.

Pros

There are so many features I like about this software. I like how simple it is to use. We appreciate the live ticketing purchase updates, The ease of which we can capture our repeat customers data. I like that I can build an event from my Iphone (if I need to) in a very short time. We can repeat events easily. It builds facebook events for us. I could go on and on but I like that the features are not hidden or hard to find- there are a probably over a hundred things the software can do for you and it's all self explanatory and simple to use.

Cons

I really have to think about this, but I would like to be able to manipulate the title of the events a little easier (font sizing, Italics, bold font, etc.) Other than that I honestly can't think of anything.

Max K.
Company size: Self Employed

A Truly Fantastic Product!

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

HoldMyTicket has been instrumental in allowing me to easily expand my show offerings and the technical support and customer service has been phenomenal when I have requested assistance!

Pros

A custom website built just for me and an Intuitive backend with a host of excellent features. The ticketing side for my customers is easy to use and setting up events is very straight forward.

Cons

It would be great to have a little more control over the analytics regarding individual event tracking/page tracking as well as some sort of real time notifications via text or email as tickets are being purchased. It would also be great to have a way to globally update times and dates as needed for repeat events.

Jesse H.
Industry: Hospitality

Game changer for us!

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

I trust HoldMyTicket. They are easy to work with and they genuinely care about how they can make things easier for us.

Pros

Ticketing software is intuitive and easy to use. It was a total game changer for our tour company. HoldMyTicket definitely upped our game and gave us a more professional platform for our customers. We often get compliments about how easy it is to purchase tickets.

Cons

We don't have anything negative to say about this software.

Abbey R.

HoldMyTicket review

Reviewed on 2019/05/18

Incredible. They care. They respond. They are great with my customers for questions/refunds etc. they consider upgrade suggestions. They are real people. I love this company. They are a true partner in my business.

Pros

The calendar feature, the offer feature, the dashboard, integration with social media. The newsletter

Cons

The website integration/style/look could be better, but it works and is stable and in 12 yrs of use, it’s never been not functional.

Chelsey P.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

User Friendly + Great Customer Service

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/05/28

It's been great working with the HoldMy Ticket Team for the past couple of years. They are incredibly communicative and quick to reply to questions/needs of our organization. They have been easy to work with on all of our event ticketing needs and user set-up.

Pros

HoldMy Ticket is very user friendly. We have a variety of users and new users working with the software every 6 months - our ability to get them up and running quickly is important and we are able to do that with HoldMy Ticket.

Cons

Everything works quite well with the software and we don't have many additional needs. The one thing we are lacking is the ability to sell multiple tickets in a package.