KENJO

Digital HR: Manage on-site and mobile workforce with ease.

Hortensia
Hortensia
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great product to mange your team

Reviewed on 2022/02/14

Pros

Automatizations make my work easy
It's easy to understand
The team is kind and always willing to help

Cons

Sometimes it's a little difficult to automatize things
Not everything can be personalized

Factorial and Payfit

Response from KENJO

Hello Hortensia, thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy you are happy with Kenjo!

Marta

It has clearly improved all my HR processes and recruitment!

Reviewed on 2022/05/09

Pros

It is a platform that covers a lot of the HR needs (I still need to use the performance module) but it's a very user friendly (employees are very happy with the change and thank the way it's easier to log on, check payrolls, holidays, etc).

From the HR part, having everything recorded in one places makes it so much easier and it's a tool I can't go a day without. Workflows are really useful and a way to set reminders for managers (instead of using calendar reminders) and improve the culture / employee experience with less manual work.

It's great for NPS surveys, so you can get the temperature of your teams and improvement areas and making sure people feel confident that it's completely anonymous.

Recruitment: it allows you to have a quick overview of the process, for managers it's great cause they see the HR background work in real time and see that we are working on their positions.

Platform onboarding: very personalized.

Cons

Implementation: onboarding meetings sometimes were too short for some subjects. It's great the idea of having homework after each session cause that allowed me to better understand the platform and get all the knowledge but sometimes I feel that having some help knowing how other companies do it and what works would be great, since you know all the good things the platform can do for you. Not having those guidelines or examples, sometimes you might not think about it and not get the best out of it. In my case I'm the CHRO/head of People and only one implementing it, so it was 1,5 months of onboarding which was great but required a lot of work.

Customized fields: not being able to download in real time reports

NPS - when you receive comments, having the grade or the answer of that person so you know if it's good or bad (sometimes comments can be understood as both ways and makes it hard to understand and you can't ask since it is anonymous)

Emre
Emre
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Impressive

Reviewed on 2022/09/04

Pros

I liked it in general. It is easy to use and works efficiently.

Cons

Its general quality should be improved and it should receive an update in this direction as soon as possible.

Response from KENJO

Hi Emre, thank you very much for your feedback. We're well aware that the user experience could use an upgrade and we're indeed working on this. As an example, we're currently refactoring Time-off, our most used feature and the new interface will showcase some much needed improvements. We hope that you'll like the changes we'll be implementing soon!

Anna
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

It was a great success to find KENJO

Reviewed on 2022/03/24

Unify data in a single software, be able to access the cloud from any location, eliminate conventional time registration, make employees responsible for their time and absences, data transparency, improve internal communication and a step forward in the digitalization of all what people management entails

Pros

Support in the implementation process
Employees have quickly adapted to the new system and are responsible for their profile and time record.
Kenjo has promote digital documentation and more fluid nternal communication.

Cons

Some reports do not meet our needs, such as the monthly registration of the entire workforce, but when we have needed them, they have been provided to us by support.
The performance module is a bit tricky to get up and running and we don't have it implemented yet

Kenjo

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

Pros

- The employee directory is easy to use, and we get the history for all changes to each employee's profile
- The automations are hugely useful
- Easily customizable and modular. You can just remove from the dashboard the features you're not using.
- They're actively developing new features

Cons

- Coming from other HRIS systems, the interface can be confusing at times. This is not Kenjo's fault though.

Bizneo HR, Factorial, Personio, Rippling and Sage HR

BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to KENJO

Kenjo was the only system that had all of the features we needed, and for a very reasonable price.
Sabine
  • Industry: Online Media

Great HR tool to work on a daily basis

Reviewed on 2022/03/14

My overall experience with Kenjo ist very good. I'm glad we implemented it last year as it makes my work much easier.

Pros

Time tracking, absence management and the individual settings are the most important thing for me.
My team likes the design, user experience and the improved transparency regarding their personal information.

Cons

Sometimes specific admin settings are hard or not too intuitive to find - but the support team is doing a great job.

Katrin
  • Industry: Research

Kenjo for TLH

Reviewed on 2021/09/21

As a brand new company Kenjo supports the ramp up in the very best way.

As a brand new company Kenjo supports the ramp up in the very best way.

Pros

Recruiting, abscence tracking, employee data base management

Cons

Customizing would be great.
e.g. access to talent pools, project time recording

Sinah
  • Industry: Research

Kenjo for TLH!

Reviewed on 2021/09/21

Pros

Recruiting Management
Absence Management
Employee Database Management

Cons

Customizing more would be great! e.g. access to talent pools, project time recording should be improved

My Kenjo Experience

Reviewed on 2022/05/25

Is effective and productive

Is effective and productive

Pros

Its structure because is easy to access to customize

Cons

I would like to be linked with Asana & docusign

Patrick
Patrick

Awesome Tool to manage your hr tasks

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use. Constant development of new features :-)

Cons

Would be interesting, what feature will come up in the future

Rahul
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Quality review of Kenjo

Reviewed on 2023/09/06

Pros

- Really good time tracking & payroll management facility- most likely Time off is very organized

Cons

- Need to work bit more on user interface

Betsabé

Great tool to facilitate and automate HR processes

Reviewed on 2022/08/17

My experience is being very good, it is allowing me to implement processes that would otherwise be very complicated in our company.

Pros

It is a simple and easy-to-use interface, which translates into time savings and process improvement

Cons

I see the bulletin board as very simple, not very visual. It would be great to be able to put an image or banner to advertise things, not as an attachment.

Factorial and Personio

Reasons for Switching to KENJO

More features for a cheaper price
Nadine
Nadine

Great product, easy to use and amazing customer service

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

clear dashboard, all functionalities I need are implemented and it is very easy to setup and to use. The team is great and open for customer feedback. I would recommend this tool to any company as the price-performance ration is very good.

Cons

I couldn't find any cons on this product. For the first setup I needed the support of the service team, but i am quite sure that if i would have had a bit more free capacities for it, I would have been able to setup it up even without technical support.

Response from KENJO

Hi Nadine,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review and mentioning our team!

I've passed on your comment to the OrgOS team and I have to say that we are both humbled and proud to hear such a good feedback.

As you mentioned, we're constantly improving the product with customer feedback and there are exciting new features coming soon that we can't wait to share with you.

We hope we have the opportunity to serve you for a long time!

David & OrgOS Team.

Full-fledged HR solution

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Really happy with their product and support for it!

Really happy with their product and support for it!

Pros

It has everything. I can stay in one system from first contact with an applicant, through their time as an employee, and even offboarding them. Other system I'd have to do messy API integrations or export lots of CSVs. I also really like their employee happiness score system which other systems don't have

Cons

It has a good employee directory, but I would like an org chart too (they told me this is coming in Nov '18).

Response from KENJO

Hi!

Thank you for your review and mentioning our happiness score system. It's one of those things that connect directly with our mission to make peoples' lives better through organisations.

And by the way, we're not only releasing the org chart functionality soon, there are more things coming like better reporting and performance management.

We hope we continue having the opportunity to serve you for a very very long time.

Best regards from the OrgOS Team.

Marina
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Goog enough

Reviewed on 2022/02/15

Pros

Easy to use, visuals are good, and customer support is always there to help you fast.

Cons

Not easy at all to merge several informations
Still need to develop learning module

Response from KENJO

Hola Marina, muchas gracias por tu comentario. Tomaremos en cuenta tu feedback para interconectar aún más las funcionalidades de Kenjo y mejorar la información de nuestro centro de ayuda.

Layana

Great and easy system to track attendances

Reviewed on 2022/03/11

Pros

- candidate management
- time tracking
- absence tracking
- Analytics

Cons

- sometimes little problems pop up with the mobile app (doesn't work in the background, you have to close and restart the app to have an actualized time.

America
America

Very happy

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

Very happy of the work obtained from OrgOS. I LOVE working with them, there is no doubt that they know what they are doing and that they are one of the best companies in the field of human resources.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints to leave, their services have been impeccable and it has been a very versatile company that would undoubtedly satisfy any client. Highly recommended

Martin

OK tool, but the UX is annoys me

Reviewed on 2022/10/18

We changed to Kenjo because of the cost of other tools. I hope my team is more satisfied as I am.

Pros

Regarding the functions the tool is OK. But it is also relevant how these functions are done. As a result I avoid to use Kenjo.

Cons

I am always annoyed how they handle the login. I click on a "doing nothing" request, then it takes so much time to login (they do not keep the logins via cookie, annoying) and then you have to search where you can do the doing nothing confirmation. If they don't fix it, I will chose another solution.

To see all employees data we need to do a download.

Great tool for fast growing StartUps

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

The initial setup was quite straight forward. We arranged a training session with the OrgOs customer service and were ready to go. So far the most important use cases for us:
- administration of employee details + files
- managing vacation and home office
Both works very well for us and justifies the price. We are very happy with OrgOs!

Pros

- It is easy to use and transparent, in a way that my team can organize their vacations and home office hours by themselves.
- Well organizied structure, especially for employee administration + respective files. Really saves a lot of time

Cons

Some features seem to be a bit complicated to set up, but doable after a short training session

Simon
  • Industry: Events Services

Kenjo Fleet

Reviewed on 2022/03/28

Pros

Easy to use and great for starting digital HR

Cons

Many features missing going deeper into specific things

Federico

Custom Surgical review

Reviewed on 2022/03/11

Pros

It has many features that are quite valuable and intended to make things easier

Cons

It has a long learning curve. It took a lot of resources to implement the platform

Personio

Price and features
Matthias
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great tool with a lot of features - more to come!

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

We have implemented this tool to manage all our HR Processes.

We have implemented this tool to manage all our HR Processes.

Pros

Kenjo is a easy to use tool with a lot of great automation features. The support team is great and they also improve the system constantly.

Cons

Some features could be better when you would have an easy way to customize them to your companies needs.

Borja
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Flexible and exhaustive HR tool

Reviewed on 2022/03/10

Pros

The recruitment module and the possibility to automate most of the typical HR processes.

Cons

It takes some time to get used to the tool and set everything up. However, the customer support and documentation are great.

Ana

Con Kenjo simplificas la operativa de RRHH y agilizas todas las gestiones internas de la...

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

Mi experiencia con Kenjo es altamente satisfactoria. No sólo es un software que nos facilita el trabajo, ayudándonos a automatizar procesos rutinarios que nos permiten aportar más valor, sino que además es el punto de encuentro de todos los empleados de la compañía y la plataforma de referencia para nuestro día a día.
Además el servicio de soporte y, en general, el equipo de personas que integran Kenjo, nos brindan una atención personalizada y muy rápida a la hora de resolver dudas o consultas, teniendo siempre en cuenta nuestras sugerencias de mejora o funcionalidades que nos gustaría tener.

Pros

Es muy intuitivo, sencillo de utilizar y su interfaz permite que puedas revisar información de un sólo vistazo. Además es totalmente personalizable, por lo que puedes "construirlo" según tus necesidades y lograr así una mayor eficiencia.
Tienes la posibilidad de tener toda la información interna de la compañía de manera centralizada, creado tus flujos de trabajo y automatizando las tareas más rutinarias

Cons

Aún es un software joven por lo que a veces se echa de menos alguna funcionalidad aún no implementada

and

Reasons for Switching to KENJO

La propuesta en conjunto del software, así como el equipo que hay detrás del mismo nos dio muchísima confianza. Además, la relación calidad-precio fue la mejor
Antje

Tolles Tool, um die Digitalisierung im Unternehmen ein gutes Stück zu erweitern

Reviewed on 2021/06/16

Kenjo passt perfekt zu uns. Das was ich geboten bekomme und der Preis harmonieren super. Das Tool wird ständig weiterentwickelt und darüber wird man regelmäßig (aber nicht zu oft ;-)) kurz und knapp informiert mit Erläuterungen, was wie neu ist und funktioniert. Was mich neben dem Tool noch sehr anspricht ist das Team rund ums Kennenlernen, Onboarding und Support. Hier fühle ich mich gut aufgehoben und die Mitarbeiter sind angenehm erfrischend!

Pros

Mir gefällt, dass ich alle Funktionen, die ich mir im Vorfeld vorgestellt habe, bei Kenjo vereint finde. Die Benutzung ist verständlich und dadurch, dass ich viel selbst einrichten kann, wird die Software und ihre Funktionsweise gut verinnerlicht und hilft mir im täglichen Tun. Dass es jetzt eine APP gibt, finde ich sehr hilfreich - vor allem für die Mitarbeiter, die sich nicht erst am PC einloggen müssen. Mir gefällt besonders, dass ich sowohl eine digitale Personalakte habe, An- und Abwesenheitsfunktionen und über das Tool gezielt mit den Mitarbeitern kommunizieren kann - wenn erst einmal alles eingerichtet ist. Mir gefällt Kenjo und es macht Freude, damit zu arbeiten - weil es selbige auch vereinfacht.

Cons

Am Anfang fand ich es etwas störend, dass ich relativ viel selbst einrichten muss. Es hat aber nicht lange gedauert, um den Mehrwert für mich daraus zu erkennen - so habe ich die Möglichkeit - besonders als Admin - die Software besser zu verstehen und kann sie so für mich noch besser nutzen. Also schlussendlich hab ich nix zu meckern ;-)

Reasons for Switching to KENJO

Bauchentscheidung. Ich habe mich beim Demo-Termin einfach richtig und perfekt aufgehoben gefühlt. That's it!