OnnaWay

Delivery management and order tracking for courier companies

Rem P.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

"Best Route" not working

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

EVERYTHING WORKING EXCEPT "BEST ROUTE"

Pros

The application is easy to use. Makes work easy.

Cons

"BEST ROUTE" NOT WORKING! "BEST ROUTE" NOT WORKING!

Conrad K.

Ideal software for small restaurants that want to better manage their delivery system. Love it!

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

We love tracking our deliveries and the organization tools this software features. 5 stars!

Pros

When searching for a software my number one stipulation was that I wanted to see where our drivers were on their routes. When driver's know that we know there whereabouts they work more efficiently.

Cons

So far we have not yet run into any problems except at times the software can lag a bit. There have been a few times where my driver's dot on the map stays put for over a minute and I need to refresh.

Mark L.

Very easy to use to track my workforce

Reviewed on 2015/08/29

Pros:

- I was able to literally get setup and start tracking my team in a few minutes.
- There are no contracts unlike my last gps company who got me on a bogus 3 year contract
- My drivers like the fact that it has all their orders in one platform so it helps them manage their orders.
- My favorite feature is that my customers know a pretty accurate eta of when my delivery guys will arrive.

Cons:
- Their support is during business hours. Would like to see 24/7 support as we do nightshift deliveries.

Joseph H.

Good App

Reviewed on 2015/09/13

Our company had been in the midst of a turmoil for years trying to find out how to manage our employees. Since we have begun to use Onnaway, we can say that we have noticed our operations as being more efficient. They normally roll out new features relatively quickly which is always a bonus.

Rick L.

So far so good

Reviewed on 2015/10/21

Generally speaking, dispatching can be a tedious, especially if you are not great at organizing. With this app I get to see where everyone of my drivers are and know who to dispatch. Really has made things easier for me at least.

Derek J.

Happy Camper

Reviewed on 2015/10/31

Weve been using OnnaWay for awhile now and it does what we need. It has many features you wouldnt think of, its great in that sense. I can say that this has definitely helped us take our business to a more professional level.

Keming W.

Easy to use system but needs more function

Reviewed on 2015/10/19

Pros: Easy to use for both dispatchers and drivers.
Show traffic pattern
Real-time GPS Lactation
Cons: No Electrical Proof of Delivery function

David A.

So easy and convenient

Reviewed on 2015/09/15

I use this for my driving school and it's the best investment I've made. Very easy to use, great customer service.

Eric E.

Good Value for the Money

Reviewed on 2015/09/19

Basically Onnaway makes my daily work life a lot easier and more efficient. It works well for my business.

Alex D.

Good job

Reviewed on 2015/10/17

Signing up was a breeze and Andre was very helpful and knowledgeable with helping me with any questions.

Romina M.

Great Experience!!!

Reviewed on 2015/09/26

Definitly a great software. Very user friendly. I will definitly use it again very soon!!!

Michael V.

Service Software You Can Trust

Reviewed on 2015/09/26

Few months ago we decided we needed a better way to manage our couriers and work flow. We extensively researched the various software options on the market to ensure the right fit for our company. We were looking for something that was user friendly, feature rich, and well supported. That is exactly what we found with Onnaway. From the minute we starting working with them, Andre in support, exceeded our customer service expectations. Onnaway allows you to keep track of all of your field workers from one interface. I cant say enough good things about this company and their staff, I am very thankful to have found them.
Pros: Easy to setup, simple to use, great support and continuously being improved
Cons: No Cons to speak of

Ricard O.

No More Paperwork!

Reviewed on 2015/09/09

Onnaways dispatching service eliminated all the unnecessary paperwork. Our service technicians get to see their appointment calls and all customer information on their phone. My office staff has instant access to each employee, all of their work orders and time sheets. Onnaway has made my job easier and allowed management to be able to see daily operations instantly. Their support staff promptly replies to any questions that arise. Onnaway is a must to any business that has employees out in the field has it keeps everyone in the loop as to whats going on from business owner to driver to customer.

John D.

Very Efficient

Reviewed on 2015/10/02

From a job dispatching and tracking perspective, this is by far the best solution I have seen. I can visually see the routes of my crew on the map, and can dispatch easily based on location. We are saving a lot of time managing our operations, and our crew liking it is a bonus.

Mike D.

Deliveries made easy

Reviewed on 2015/09/24

Increased our deliveries by 50% in 6 months. Our profits more than covered the price we are paying for this. This is after we were not increasing production for 2 years. Thanks guys.

PS. Their team is great to work with.

Kevin A.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015/09/29

Very happy Onnaway customer. Excellent customer service, minimal wait time, great functional software that is flexible to meet the needs of a unique business such as ours.

Itai A.
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

ZERO customer service

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

Pros

the basic idea of this software is good.

Cons

1) it should have a better integration system.
2) but the most important issue about this business is their customer service. There is no direct contact. They have a chatbox but you never gonna get your answer. You can email them but no one will write you back. There is no way to cancel the membership. I had to stop the payment.

Christopher W.

Finally Great solution for my business

Reviewed on 2015/10/05

We start using Onnaway for my appliance service and repair business. First I went to their website and requested a demo. In the demo I was shown how easy it is to you and I could see all of my repair man on the field. It was fantastic and I couldnt wait to start using on the field. Their solution is super easy and their support team responds very quickly to every question I have asked. The best feature I admire is I can send new orders straight to my workers phones. Before I was stuck with pen and paper and my business productivity was way down with a bunch of unsatisfied customers. When I started using Onnaway my business went from 7 jobs per day to 20. Highly recommended!

Michael C.

Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 2015/09/05

What can I say. We were using one program for dispatching, another for managing orders and we didn't even think about tracking. With Onnaway now everything is in one place, there is no duplicate work and we know where our guys are at all times. What I love most is that they listen to their users and very quickly add new features to help your business work effortlessly. Would be great if there was a way to add field charges too.

Response from OnnaWay.com

Michael, we love working with your company. Thanks for being such a valued member all this time

David C.

Excellent System, Excellent Support

Reviewed on 2015/09/26

Weve been using OnnaWay for over a month now and we cant be more happy. Their dispatching system is so easy to use and we always know where our techs are. With regard to their customer services I can think of few companies where you can speak to a representative as quickly as with Onnaway. Their staff are knowledgeable and keen to help. I look forward to our ongoing partnership.

Taiwan M.

The Best

Reviewed on 2015/11/16

I really like how this software is so simple and helps us manage our entire operations. I know where everyone is and can see exactly whats going on at all times. I also love their history recording feature which allows me to see what my employees were doing in the past.

Vahan Y.

Not bad at all

Reviewed on 2015/09/08

We use this to track & manage our private instructors. Works great & simple to use. Our customers are able to also know exactly when their instructor will arrive so that really helps. Helps management coordinate our team as well so only can say good things so far.

Martha G.

Pleased with it

Reviewed on 2015/10/25

We have recently started using Onnaway to better streamline our operations. We have been very pleased so far. Our company has increased efficiency ever since we started and we are looking forward to using it daily.

Mike L.

Does the job

Reviewed on 2015/09/13

Pros:
- Pretty easy to use for my staff
- No contracts
- Can quickly see my guys
- Increased our deliveries per day
- Andre & their team are very professional

Cons:
- Nada, nothing. Lets keep it that way.

Apo K.

Smart and Simple

Reviewed on 2015/10/07

A perfect way to manage my 26 couriers - I can track when & where they are and send new jobs.
Pros: No more paper.