SwiftCloud

Waiver solution for small businesses

4,7
4,8
Deborah K.
Industry: Financial Services

Set it & forget it - works great

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Hands-on service. The support team is small enough to care and talk to you in person, but big enough they seem to have everything covered and their systems keep improving with time

Pros

What did you like most about this software?
Love it- it just works. I get signed PDFs emailed to me, it's set it and forget it. We are using it for a bunch of client intake forms

Cons

Nothing. It works as I expected and needed it to

Gracie D.
Industry: Internet

We really like swift cloud they are great to work with and it's easy to use!

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

We stumbled across Swift Cloud and thought we'd test it out. It was easy to use and we were setup after 10 minutes. There were some minor adjustments needed but the team was super responsive and helpful and made us a great looking doc that we can just sign online. In addition to having the documents signed and email, they also store a copy in the cloud which is great, saving us additional space. Overall we are very happy with Swift Cloud!

Pros

The form looks great, you can white label it and it's really easy to use!

Cons

We had to make some minor adjustments but the team was very helpful.

Response from SwiftCloud

Thanks Gracie! That was a fun project - glad it worked out, and we look forward to setting up more docs for you :-)

Sheikh S.
Industry: Computer Software

Swift Cloud is Working Well & It Saves tons of time

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

Pros

I really love this tool. Swift Cloud makes our signing documents easier and faster. Swift Cloud has a short code signature that makes it unique. You can easily create a signature box and your client can sign using mouse and finger. You can create all kinds of contracts by using Swift Cloud. No need to memorize any code to create a document, Swift Cloud has a system reserved fields so that you can use it while making a document. Overall it's working well.

Cons

At the very beginning, I have faced some issues to configure. But after configuring that it’s working smoothly.

Jason C.
Industry: Government Administration

Swift Cloud Works Wonderfully

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Pros

Swiftcloud is very easy to use. At the point when we got some answers concerning Swiftcloud it was the specific thing we were searching for. We have an exceptionally long application process so utilizing Swiftcloud made it extremely simple. I like how smooth it was for my organization and I to get in and fix what we have to all together for it work better. On the off chance that we had an inquiry regarding the program it was easy to get in contact with somebody to support us. When we made it work and the application up on our site we began getting application constantly. Rep was decent, useful, and incredibly quiet with us. I would prescribe to different organizations.

Cons

More of user issues with some minor issues which we were able to resolve in a few days.

Erika T.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Swift Cloud Works Great!

Reviewed on 2019/04/22

We have a very long application process, so using Swiftcloud makes it very easy. Swiftcloud does a lot of auto-input of signatures as well as dates, so applicants do not have to put that in every time. Overall once we got the ball rolling Swiftcloud was very easy to set up and use.

Pros

Swiftcloud is very user friendly. When we found out about Swiftcloud it was the exact thing we were looking for. We have a very long application process so using Swiftcloud made it very easy. I like how smooth it was for my company and I to get in and fix what we need to in order for it work better. If we had a question about the program it was effortless to get in contact with someone to help us. Once we got it working and the application up on our website we started getting application all the time. Rep was very nice, helpful, and extremely patient with us. Would definitely recommend to other companies.

Cons

In the beginning there were a few hiccups and problems that needed to be sorted out. There were backend issues that needed to be fixed before we could get our application running properly. Sometimes it took more than a few days to figure out. As soon as we got all the issues resolved, the application works great.

Anjali S.
Industry: Computer Software

Easy, Fast And Safe

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Everything works fine and developer must try once.

Pros

I can retrieve whole of my information with the single api. It is a cloud storage and we can store our data on the storage while in case of retrieving it is an api call away. It is fast as compare to get api on your own server. It's integration and doc is very much helpful you can integrate with the help of Doc only. They provide paid support that is also very useful.

Cons

Nothing as i don't like it very easy and smooth process.