Showing 6 reviews of 3

Venterview

Recruitment management with video interviewing

Showing 6 reviews of 3
Alex A.

Amazing Tool!

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Pros

What I loved about Venterview is that it's very easy to use. You can hire people very quickly and with certainty.

Cons

I liked every bit of this tool and now that I know of it's existence I will definitely use it!

• Industry: Printing

One of the best softwares I use in our business!

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Pros

Venterview is our main tool when hiring customer service or sales positions. It lets us see how people are going to represent our company before committing to long interviews for us and the people applying. Watching videos makes hiring more flexible, plus our positions have technical requirements and the prescreening really helps at figuring out who's qualified. We love it!

Cons

For what we used so far I can say none that I can think of...

• Industry: Higher Education

Video interviews are revolutionizes the HR process!

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Using Venterview has tremendously helped in our screening process thereby saving the company time and costs that would otherwise be spent in face to face interviews with unsuitable candidates. The flexibility in viewing the interviews is an advantage. Also a definite win is the reaction of the candidates who seem to develop so much more respect for the process and our company after having to use this technology!

Pros

The opportunity to meet the candidate at my leisure (in my own time) and make an initial assessment to move forward with the candidate or not and others having the same opportunity without us all having to arrange to meet in the same sitting.

Cons

The setting up process with questions is a bit tedious.