Showing 90 reviews of 78

Notehouse

Human services management with time stamped notes

Showing 90 reviews of 78
Debra A.

Lost my excitement

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Its was great at the initial stage but when communication breaks down its with customer services it limits us in what we can do.

Pros

You have a good system and i know starting out with any business first hand the challenges however your customer should be the priority no matter what’s going on. I personally sent a few emails after upgrading to the monthly fee to get support surrounding how to access the free premium upgrade as per your new year marketing. You did respond letting me now when I would be available now its been six week since my last email and no respond. I have add a new users and w stil do not know how to access the premium upgrade to how to make the new users manager of their files. Also when choosing form th enlist of professions you should have social services industry listed as this from what i read of your company was the primary market or one of them.

Cons

There is no instruction on how to se once upgrade

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review Debra and I am so sorry you have felt like we haven't attended to your needs. I just looked in my email and I have no correspondence from someone who goes by Debra Abraham and I also don't see any accounts listed under your company name so I can't find the emails you are referring to. If you would like to email me at [email protected] I will be sure to respond right away. It looks like you are doing amazing work in the community and we want to be sure to support you in that!

Song K.
  • Industry: Legal Services

FINALLY! Software I'm excited to use!

Reviewed on 2019/02/03

I really feel like Notehouse was designed with me in mind! Juggling a huge case load as a non-profit lawyer is stressful enough as it is, and having to create my own system of staying organized with so much information added a lawyer of anxiety. Notehouse figured out a way to take that load off my shoulders, and it has been a real joy to use!

Pros

It's intuitive and super easy to use, even for a technophobe like me! It helps me keep organized by tracking of all the important information I need for a client without having to wade through different documents and databases. The platform is also visually beautifully designed!

Cons

I'd like a way to display more than the next two upcoming dates on each case. I can enter as many as I like, but only the next two show when I open an individual case file, and it would be helpful to see more at once.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much Dahsong! We are honored to be able to support amazing work like yours and to help you focus on your clients! We will look into ways to add more dates and let you know when that feature is added! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review and for all the work you do in the world!

• Industry: Law Practice
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great way to organize notes!

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Central notekeeping platform for case management.

Pros

I am an attorney at a small firm and before Notehouse, I had no central way to organize and share client notes with my team. Notehouse solved the problem with a really easy to use system to store and tag notes and important dates/events for my cases. It’s also really affordable—much less than other case management systems and simpler to use.

Cons

It’s brand new so I think a mobile app is coming soon which will be great for accessing notes anywhere.

Response from Notehouse

We are so glad this has been useful for your firm!!! And yes, a mobile app is coming!!!!

Courtney B.

Excellent database, simple to use, excited to see how it grows!

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Pros

Love the tag feature and ease of access.

Cons

I wish there was a way to allow shared access but limit what people see (I.E. Shared team members don't see my personal notes or progress notes, but can see the overview/FYI section). Also wish there were two sections for notes (one for academic progress notes, and one for counseling) that can be edited by shared team members.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for this review Courtney and we are so excited to see you are loving our system! You must have read our minds because allowing for two different levels of access is in our product roadmap for this year! We will be sure to keep you updated on our progress and thanks so much again for trying Notehouse!

Barbara S.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Helpful software but not enough options for private practice

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Pros

Free, inexpensive, has a community feeling

Cons

Not enough options to be a comprehensive website for Private practice

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for trying out the software Barbara! If you're looking for a very specific solution we may not be for you but we are also really open to customer feedback :) While we want to make sure to keep it simple, we also want to make sure it's what our customers need and want. Feel free to email me at any time with your thoughts and thank you again for your time!!!

Heather L.

School Counselor

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

Pros

I have been looking for a convenient and quick way to take notes. This is perfect- simple, but also included all of the features I need.

Cons

I had difficulty figuring out the "tag" option.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for trying us out Heather! If you shoot me an email I'll send over more info about the tag features and will be sure to incorporate more of a how-to soon so we make sure everyone can find all the features we offer!

Great easy to use app

Reviewed on 2019/07/20

Great, easy to use and friendly site

Pros

It's very easy and straightforward! It's a great way to take notes on daily tasks with your team

Cons

I would like users to be able specific customers. I don't really want all the users looking or editing all customers if they don't have nothing to do with them.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for this review and for giving Notehouse a try! We are definitely hoping to incorporate new features in the future, including the ability to assign certain users to certain contacts, so stick with us and we'll get there! :)

Amy V.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Excellent tool for volunteers in organizations

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

I love that this product is around and easily accessible through the Internet. I can go on my phone and keep tabs on who I need to meet and when.

Pros

I love the fact that I am able to plug in dates and schedules with meeting others, especially when it is part of volunteering in certain organizations (this usually does not entail software with pertinent information that you are able to access as in workplaces). This tool is straightforward and not full of fluff, which allows one to get straight to the point of managing and organizing clients and dates.

Cons

The site tends to glitch a bit. It's taken me more than one try just to log into my account. This can be an issue on my end, perhaps. However, I've only noticed this when I log in to Notehouse.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Amy! We are so glad that Notehouse is meeting your needs!!!!

Edward D.

User friendly Professional Note Taking Platform

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Notehosue is very user-friendly. It is also straightforward to start implementing client data.

Pros

The software offers an easy to use search functionality for all notes and client data.

Cons

Notehouse is geared towards professionals in the social work field, however, the software does not offer HIPAA compliance,

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for this review Edward! We are so glad you are liking Notehouse!!!!

Andrea C.

My Ideas

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

I am more organized having all my notes in one place. I can access information much more quickly.

Pros

easy to integrate into my work flow. using it was easy. i am not too tech savvy I did not have any problems

Cons

I do not have a least favorite aspect of this product just yet.

Response from Notehouse

We are so glad that Notehouse is helping you out Andrea, your work sounds wonderful and so needed in this world! Thank you for being a part of the Notehouse family!

Catrina F.

MHALA Project Navigate Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

so far we are enjoying it

Pros

very user friendly, able to capture data on clients

Cons

new to using it, haven't found a con yet

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for this review and for trying Notehouse!

Steven O.

Notehouse is Awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Pros

The ease of use is amazing, and fantastic. I love the ability to case manage with other employees to streamline our process of assessments and goal planning

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say, the customer response is amazing and supportive.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much Steven! We are so thrilled that you are loving Notehouse!!!!

Phillip G.

Too Generic

Reviewed on 2019/11/22

I signed in and began to look at the software that took me all of 2 minutes. Unfortunately there are no good features about it.

Pros

Space for the notes there was plenty room

Cons

Not enough different features. Looks generic

Response from Notehouse

So sorry we didn't meet your needs Phillip! Thanks for giving us a try.

Shabrina K.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/05/25

Pros

The feature to list or stack my contacts
Option to create tags to categorize contacts

Cons

It's still new so I hope to see more feature and API integration

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much Shabrina! We can't wait to show you what we have up our sleeves!

Tracy F.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Exactly what I was looking for. It was bought before the trial ran out!

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

As a social worker it is hard to find a software to help with client notes. Unlike other social workers, I work at a school that doesn't have a logging software. I hated using a word pad to log things. It's hard to find notes and it's hard to keep track of things as I do them. I opened this program and it was instantly what I needed. After trying many programs it was a relief to finally find something easy to use.

I also was happy that I didn't have to custom my experience. I'm a hands on learner and I wanted to see what they had to offer - I don't want to spend hours setting up my own software just to not be able to use it due to complexity or price.

Cons

There are tiny things I'd like changed, but I consider these upgrades. I also don't want the base program changed - if they do upgrade I'd like to pick and choose what add ons I need. Right now the interface isn't crowded which makes it easy to use.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you SO MUCH Tracy for this wonderful review! We are so grateful that you are liking Notehouse and took the time to write this!

Michelle A.

Easy To Use and Strong Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

My overall experience with Notehouse has been positive. It is easy to use and does what we need it to. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been extremely helpful and positive and has been great to work with, when do have a need or issue. Overall, good customer services and positive relationships.

Pros

This software, is easy to use and is pretty self explanatory. Being in the human services field for many years, the complexity of many of the programs I have used, makes the job hard. I reviewed this software, prior to the purchase and the start of our company and determined that the user friendly set up was a benefit to the company and product. There are no hidden buttons, or extra steps that have to be taken to get where you want to go inside each case.

Cons

I believe that a search by Assignment or case manager for the administration would be good, that way, the admin or supervisor can see which clients one of their workers has at the start, so they don't have to go through all of the clients and or search by page. I would also like to be able to export by worker.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much Michelle and that is a great idea about the added search and export feature! We get the best ideas from our users and I will add it to the list!

Boyuan G.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

An easy solution to a gaping need

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

I've pretty much already covered it, but just want to reiterate that it's so simple to use. As a small business owner, it makes my admin life a great deal easier.

Pros

It's user friendly. The other options that I found online were all clunky and totally confusing to navigate. I love how Notehouse keeps things as simple as possible, while still providing the function that is necessary to get my job done. It's been a lifesaver organizing client information in a way that I can actually find again. I've signed up for so many online software platforms where I just never returned to them because I couldn't figure out how to fully incorporate them into my already established work flow. Notehouse didn't require me to do a complete overhaul of my current processes, it's only streamlined and enhanced them. I love it!

Cons

It's still fairly new, so there is room to create more customization for different types of users.

Response from Notehouse

Wow! Thank you Boyuan!!! We are so glad you are loving Notehouse!!!!

Edwin S.

Case Management at A Glance

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

The overall experience has bee great. I am able to tack student progress while maintaing a birds eyeview of my caseload.

Pros

What I like most about the software is how user-friendly the features are. There is just so much complexity in making this happen that I appreciate, so thank you!

Cons

I can't speak to what might be missing because I just started using the service. Maybe in time I can provide more of a concrete feedback.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much Edwin! We are so glad Notehouse is helping you in your wonderful work supporting students at this critical time!

Hannah R.

Loved the product

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Great experienced. Customer services was very helpful.

Pros

I loved the ease of use and the simplicity of the product. I have tested out other case management software and it has more features then I needed— which got in the way of my work.

Cons

That you could not upload and then retrieve files. But I believe that has changed.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for this review Hannah and we are so glad you are liking Notehouse! Because all of our customer service is personalized (you talk to a real live human!) we are so happy to hear you loved that as well!

Kira B.

Simple, too simple?

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Pros

I like that the software is simple and fairly user friendly.

Cons

Perhaps it's a little too simple for therapeutic practice. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have your own paperwork and/or are a more experienced therapist. If you are just starting out, know that there are no existing therapy templates for documentation to help you make sure you have all your bases covered. Also, you would have to store your own templates elsewhere and then copy them in each time you wanted to complete a document such as a progress note, assessment or treatment plan. However, you can't beat the price, so if you're trying to keep cost low, maybe that's worth it to you?

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for trying us out Kira and we hear what you are saying! Simplicity is what we love though we are adding a few features so will hopefully have a little more to share soon! Thanks again for all the work you do!

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Perfect solution for keeping track of clients & conversations

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Pros

The interface is really user friendly and intuitive. I have my own system of taking notes - usually via Google Docs but other times on my phone or on paper if I'm in a rush. NoteHouse basically intuits my process and makes it easy to not just take notes but to organize them and share them if needed.

Cons

Would love to see more features as the product grows. The first iteration is great for what it is - hopefully there will be tools built out around greater real-time collaboration.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for your review! We are absolutely working on adding new features down the line and are so excited that we are what you are looking for right now!

Brittany P.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2019/06/30

Pros

So helpful and easy to use
Helpful in getting organized

Cons

As of now I like everything
Currently there isn’t anything I don’t like

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much for this review Brittany! So thrilled you are liking Notehouse!!!

Shiri D.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

Pros

I love how easy it is to get started with Notehouse without all the overhead usually needed to get started with a CRM. Its simple user experience is no accident: sometimes, less is more.

Cons

It would be great to import my contacts from another app or spreadsheet, rather than adding them manually. But the app is great even without this feature!

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much Shiri for this review and we are thrilled you are loving Notehouse! The ability to import contacts is definitely on our list of features to add this year so stay tuned and thanks for your support!

Jabari G.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

A preliminary review of Notehouse

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

So far, I enjoy the ease of using the software to take notes and keep track of the things pertaining to the entries I need to make. Having the ability to tag notes is very helpful, and the ability to cross-reference them with the other notes I've written about other people is a novel feature.

Cons

So far, I can't find any. I've used the software for a few day, and am still learning the intricacies of the software. But, no problems at the moment.

Response from Notehouse

Thank you so much Jabari! We are so thrilled you are liking Notehouse!!!!