A1 Tracker

4,8
Rufina B.
Industry: Insurance
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Very flexible and robust software

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Pros

We like that this program is extremely flexible and customizable. You can even have them help you pare the features down to only the things that are really necessary in your organization, which we liked since we were working on a budget.
We use it primarily for insurance purposes like managing due dates and payments, recording documents, tracking a claim in progress, generating batch invoices and reports or following up with a client. However, this tool has also been used occasionally for managing some of our projects. The dashboard makes it possible for us to see all the important information in one glance.

Cons

Because it is highly customizable and flexible, things can sometimes get really complicated especially if a less experienced administrator is handling it. So when we were in the process of implementing A1 Tracker, some questions and issues came up but their representatives were always way ahead of us and they were ready with a solution or suggestion even before we could ask.

Joshua F.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Fantastic Software and Fantastic Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

I had a very good experience with A1. I was the primary system administrator for our company. The response time from customer support was short and the help they provided was spot-on. I have no complaints about this program.

Pros

The ability to import data from our existing system and then manipulate that data to fit the new program was an awesome feature. This program was also very easy to use. The program is also customizable to fit the needs of our company.

Cons

There is really only one “con” to mention.
1. Building “custom views” was a little difficult and took some time to learn.

Catherine K.

We've used A1 software since 2013 and very pleased with the quality of product service and support.

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

I oversee product warranty claims for around 250 dealers, who are responsible for handling customer guarantee repairs and product registrations. A1 Enterprise was our software of choice because our warranty, product registration, and RMA process is chalk-full of complex business rules which requires automation. Our products and guarantee process are complex, due to each product having many associated parts and sub-assemblies, where each can have various warranty coverage types and limits.
A1 Enterprise also provided an interface to our ERP accounting software, which gives us more control over how our products and claim costs approvals flow between the two systems. This interface reduced burden on me and our accounting department. We have collaborated continuously with the team at A1 to clearly define our business requirements to ensure we get what we need, and the team at A1 invests their time to thoroughly understand our business needs.
Pros: The team at A1 is very competent with their technology and our requirements. They know how to present solutions to complex business needs, and are very responsive to changes and support requests. Additionally, A1 Tracker as a software is rich with customizability, administrative features, and workflow features that make my job easier and more efficient. In comparing my time spent managing claims in the previous system, A1 Tracker gave us a 90% increase in efficiency.

Cons

A1 Tracker is an application that takes time to understand and grow into. Any administrator taking on this application should be aware that a time investment on their part is needed to ensure a successful implementation. Additionally, I would like to see Dashboard reports with charts and graphs, although I hear rumors that's coming in 2018!

Mark H.
Industry: Construction
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Construction Project & Risk Management Management Software

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

I have worked in the construction industry for years, doing large commercial construction projects for hotels, resorts, casinos, high-end shopping malls, condos, high-rise towers, golf courses, hospitals, and heavy civil construction such as bridges, loading docks, parking structures, and even piers.

I have also worked in some of the largest construction companies in the world. My work in construction has spanned across a many industries, and I have seen a lot of construction software packages come and go. Most of them, I have found, overcharge for user licensing, overcharge for support, and in some cases lack the support I would expect for what I am paying.

The folks at A1 Enterprise know what they're doing, and their pricing is right in-line with what I would expect to pay for the quality of service and support I require for my business. Furthermore, having worked with multiple software systems and invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in various packages, I see a tremendous benefit in how A1 Tracker brings together so many key construction risk management functions to help my team better manage construction risks. With millions, and in some cases, billions of dollars on the line, we don't have time to waste spinning our wheels trying to figure out how to use our software, or how to get our vendors and workers to use our software. It MUST be easy to learn, use, and accessible from anywhere.

A helpful tip: Know your requirements when you come to these guys, and if you don't, ask them for help defining them. Although you may need put the extra time in up front discussing your needs, it will pay off in the long run, because in my view, the purpose of software is to make my job, and the job of my staff, easier. A1 Tracker does the job.

Pros

The user licensing price point and professional support are the definite pros. Then the flexibility we have to track different construction risks. The consolidation of several software systems has lowered our overall software licensing costs.

Cons

There is a learning curve to understand higher-level administrative functions, but that's the price you pay for flexibility and a complicated business such as ours. There was also a time investment we put in to get up and running.

Rochelle W.

A1 Tracker

Reviewed on 2016/06/29

We selected A1 Tracker for contract, claims, asset, and project management because we found it to be a very robust and equally flexible software. We found it to be more than capable of handling many different scenarios we have to account for in our high-volume business, with complex workflow features, and a variety of users that are both internal and external. We initially thought we would have to search for several different software products to cover all of the requirements we have across our various departments. The integration between these modules in A1 Tracker has been very critical for us, and was a main decision factor in our choosing to go with A1 Tracker. We also found the crew at A1 to be quite competent with understanding our business requirements, and their willingness to invest enough foresight to make valuable recommendations proved to be very helpful toward our end result and how to best utilize the software.

Although we don't require much support, we find that their customer support team is consistently responsive to our needs. Implementation went smooth, as well as data import from our older systems which were very outdated and archaic. Pricing of A1 Tracker is well within our budget. In fact, our software licensing and maintenance costs went down because we were able to consolidate other software packages together and replace them with other modules within A1 Tracker. As we continue to grow into the system, we discover new ways we can expand our usage of A1 Tracker to further streamline our operations.

Tim H.

A1 Enterprise Provides Excellent Products & Support

Reviewed on 2015/09/25

We engaged A1 Enterprise to develop software solutions for a number of groups within the organization. They have proven to be active listeners when working with our subject matter experts and the products developed have enabled these groups to make great strides in more effectively managing their workflow. As the company continues to grow and our needs change we have found the software to be highly flexible and customizable. The ongoing support they provide is excellent and all the costs are reasonable. The LDAP Active Directory and ERP accounting integration and data migration process was well supported, which further streamlined our databases and minimized additional data management overhead. They also provided us with ongoing and customized training for our departments and business units. I give A1 Enterprise my highest rating and would recommend all their solutions.

Vivian L.

A1 Tracker Insurance Software

Reviewed on 2015/07/17

A1 Enterprise fully customized our insurance CRM and included automation such as billing, renewals, and policy application processing via our company web site. They were very prompt in providing customer support and the software was very user friendly. We had a large data migration from an old and outdated system that was about to break down and A1 Enterprise migrated our data to the new system then helped us learn the new system with training seminars. Customer support was very important for us because our last system had little or no support. I highly recommend A1 Tracker for insurance software.

Marina H.

Entertainment & Film Contract Management

Reviewed on 2015/06/17

We have used A1 Tracker for some time now for contract management processing, tracking, document management, and contact management in the film and entertainment industry. We as a company are not very experienced with software, but find the screens easy to use and access the information we need readily available. We don't need support often because the system is pretty flexible and can be adapted to suit our needs. However when we do ask for customer support, A1 Enterprise goes above and beyond.

Industry: Facilities Services

User Friendly Adaptable to Every Situation!

Reviewed on 2020/05/01

My experience with A1 Tracker has been amazing. I mainly deal with insurance certificates of insurance with multiple requirements dependent on contract types awarded. Being able to customize our tracker to reflect not only the requirements that are needed but to be able send out automated notifications and take the hours of data entry time needed to update and process insurance certificates and put that time to more customer facing tasks within our organization was a turning point for our team.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, there is no guessing at where information "might" be. The dashboads are clear and can be customized for anyone in the organization. The quick batch update feature took hours off my data entry time.

Cons

I would like to see a save feature where an entire record could be updated and saved vs. saving each section of the record as this happens in some of the modules within our tracker.

Heidi C.
Industry: Insurance

A1 Tracker is Well Worth the Investment

Reviewed on 2016/07/01

Our company invested a significant amount of time comparing different insurance software packages, features, and pricing. We also wanted to get a good feel for how well the A1 Enterprise would support us, we have many diverse needs. Being a unique insurance business, as a third-party administrator, we have many complex insurance billing, renewal, and customer service requirements to meet for different carriers and types of ancillary products. We were not fully prepared, at least at the beginning, for the amount of work involved in researching and selecting the appropriate insurance software system. However, I am really glad we took the time to do so. In the end, we wound up with a system that was totally customized and configured to suit all of our business requirements, and made our day-to-day insurance processing easier to manage. We were struggling with a multitude of systems that did not talk to each other, and found we were able to consolidate virtually all of the systems together into one package with A1 Tracker.

Pros

Support is consistently reliable, and a fixed budget was provided by A1 before implementation, so there were no surprises.

Cons

I think the cons of any software is the amount of time a company must invest into understanding their own needs to ensure they select the right product. I'm not sure if this would really be a con, because the end result is better than it would have otherwise been.

William J.
Industry: Construction
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Functionality from the beginning

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Pros

The team at A1 helped develop and implement a work occupational injury reporting system our safety department. The system was fully customized to meet our needs. This included integration with our payroll system and accounting systems so we could pull employee information, organizational hierarchy and real-time hours into reports into injury summary reports.

The system was web-based, allowing our users to submit injury information from any of our locations throughout the United States. Following A1’s implementation, we were able to generate internal and OSHA compliance reports real-time, at any level throughout the company, from any organizational level from individual projects to counties, states, geographic regions or business unit. This detailed level of reporting ability allowed the company to collect and analyze accident and injury data to help improve our safety and health management systems.

The system was so effective that our corporate insurance and risk management department engaged A1 to expand and mirror the system to collect, manage and report the information about liability, auto, & asset claims.

Cons

The software did not exist when we chose A1. The only drawback was the time necessary to develop the software.

Michele W.
Industry: Automotive
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

"A1 is a Great Software Company. Excellent for Claims Tracking and Reporting"

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Pros

I have only been using A-1 Tracking Software for approximately six months. I like that everything is in one place. When I need to update my manager with the open claims, it is very easy to generate a report. The ease to generate reports makes tracking Claim statuses much more efficient. Being able to have unlimited space for claim notes, import all your documents, and having contact information all together keeps everything organized. You can also set the system up to generate letters automatically. I really liked the webinar training sessions where you navigate through the system with the customer service team. I appreciated that they were always patient and kind when I had a question or needed help with something. I would definitely recommend A1 Tracker if you are looking for great Software Company.

Cons

It does take time to learn how to navigate through the different fields. It is like anything else, once you use it regularly it becomes second nature and you will wonder how you ever managed without it. The Customer Service Support Team is excellent at helping you through any issues or questions you have.

Elizabeth S.
Industry: Government Administration

A1 Tracker - Contract Administration

Reviewed on 2019/01/02

It has saved many hours of data entry and is a great tool to keep track of contract and insurance expiration dates as well as overall contract administration.

Pros

It is easy to use and A1 staff is always available to help and modify the information we require to meet our needs. Changes are made the same day or no later than the next day. .

Cons

No negative comments regarding this software.

Camille J.
Industry: Chemicals

Great for businesses big and small -

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

I was apart of an organization who used this software so when I switched companies I begged to use this software for the new company. This software keeps all my documents organized by policy and saves so much time when it comes to locating documents. It is also very user friendly it didn't take other employees long to learn the system. Also customer service is always standing by and responds to emails super quickly which I appreciate. This is definitely worth every penny.

Pros

-convenient
-well organized
-great customer service
-user friendly

Cons

I haven't run into any problems in the past five years using this software.

Charles L.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Great software with flexibilitty

Reviewed on 2016/07/05

The software has a lot of features that you can cast to your needs. Its administration tools are great that give users so much control to manage its functionality.

Pros

Great control tools that make administrator's job a lot of easier.

Cons

Lack of design tools for the webpage.

Greg Y.

Flexible, Efficient, Well Supported, Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015/09/07

We embarked on our software solicitation process and we didn't really know what we were getting into. There are so many vendors out there on the market with different products, all of them are worth looking at to get a fair pictures of what they are capable of. We found that A1 Tracker had the greatest flexibility than all of the others, with so many options to customize things we would had never considered during our initial research. It seemed every time we turned a corner, a new question would come up and our implementation rep at A1 Enterprise already had a solution in place that suited our requirements, and for the price, we fell we got more than what we paid for.

Sometimes when customizing our system we had to backtrack a little bit and re-populate data, and that took us some time to get there, by that's by no means a reflection of A1 Tracker or the quality of our support. Probably what stood out the most is throughout the sales process, our rep took a very honest approach and didn't try to "oversell" us on more than what we needed.

In fact, quite the opposite, as we were instructed to hold off from adding certain features until after we were more familiar with the system, to ensure we were making an informed decision.

Thank you A1 for all your support! Best of luck.

David H.

We have been live with the product for six months and it works very well!

Reviewed on 2015/07/08

I gave the "ease of use" a 4 star primarily because the software is so flexible and the flexibility creates a certain amount of complexity during the design and implementation phases. For daily / routine use, it is very easy to use.

We had a conceptual framework of how we wanted the software to work for three very disparate functions within the company. Chris and his team walked us through how we could tailor the software to meet each of these disparate needs. The end users correctly believe the software was designed to meet their unique needs. During implementation we had several "dry runs" to get the import just right. Training was very helpful for our internal super user / administrator who then trains the functional users.

The SQL backend allows us to get data out in complex fashions. The routine reports meet the needs of daily users. Administration (add / modify users; security rights, etc.) is straightforward and the cloud based data is always there. Because we operate from multiple locations across the US, a user in HI sees the same data as a user in NJ, all of it in real time.

I would recommend it highly. Priced right, excellent product, excellent support.

Chuck M.

A1 Tracker & Support Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 2015/10/21

We started working with A1 Enterprise back in 2001 to build a small prototype for a customized solution with a different vendor which was to serve as a software model. When the product with the other vendor didn't work out, we eventually circled back to A1 Enterprise and selected them as our primary software vendor for a large-scale company-wide software system to track occupational injury claims, asset claims, and 3rd party liability claims, and produce risk management reports for our executives. They were very accommodating to our needs, and further adapted their program to accommodate additional inter-departmental requirements, including insurance policy tracking, bond management, human resources performance management and reviews, sales & use tax accounting, and legal reporting. They also successfully integrated with our highly complex Oracle/JD Edwards ERP and Active Directory Services (including MS Exchange Server) using a customized integration API.

I have been very pleased with the the responsiveness, technical expertise, and flexibility of the A1 Enterprise team, who far exceeded our expectations and the functionality of our other, previously selected vendor.

Brian S.

Great resource awesome tool, and loss tracking information

Reviewed on 2016/06/27

This is amazing loss resource tracking.... second to none and easy to use! I highly recommend this for your company

Pros

Great stuff yes

Cons

None great stuff

Nancy S.

Small investment but big return

Reviewed on 2015/06/19

I found this software is intuitive and easy to use. Customer care offered quick solutions, and training. You will notice how quickly and easily this program will improve your business production. I highly recommend getting this product. It was a small investment for a big return in time savings. : )

Guillermo M.

The program enabled me to set up auto emails reminders for important dates

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Pros

Very professional support staff, they go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction.No surprises and good price point.

Cons

significant amount of time to get up and running. Higher-level administrative functions not easy to understand.

Mike H.

Stellar concept, stellar product, stellar service.

Reviewed on 2015/06/17

A few years ago we became serious about managing loss prevention (we manage taxi cab fleets and experience a generous number of incidents among our fleets). We hired a professional prevention specialist, but had no uniform or unified way to handle, store, and distribute the seemingly endless reams of information generated by these incidents.
A1 Tracker has more then admirably filled the bill. It is a great example of great ROI for a cloud-based SAAS system which has evolved into the core of our accident and loss management.
And the tremendous advantage of cloud computing have been repeatedly exemplified when local staff has nary a worry about maintaining databases, servers, patches, networking, anti-malware, etc., etc. What a relief!
And Chris has been most helpful in all aspects of initiation and post-sale service. He or his staff continue to be instantly available in the rare occasions that we need assistance.

Lacy C.
Industry: Education Management

Great product & service

Reviewed on 2019/01/03

I would look to A1 for future software needs. They were able to customize claims processing, reports, EOB's, and had a great training program. Whenever I log a support case, I get an immediate response from the same people that helped me set the program up. Knowing who I'm working with, and knowing that they understand my customized product is fantastic.

Pros

Very easy to implement. A1 didn't waste any time during meetings. Were organized, to the point, and ready to go. The setup was solid, and they were easy to get a hold of, quick to respond, and created a product that worked the first time.

Cons

I do not have any concerns or complaints regarding the implementation or continued support of this product.

Candy C.

A1 Tracker Works Great for Insurance CRM and Billing!

Reviewed on 2015/08/09

Our company used A1 Enterprise to develop a new insurance CRM and policy billing software. We used many paper files for years and an old antiquated insurance database that didn't have the flexibility we needed to compete in our marketplace of many different and highly competitive insurance products. Our process was very manually intensive, and no one could access business information from outside the office. With A1 Tracker, we gained the ability to automate many manual steps, eliminate paper, and work from home or while traveling. Also A1 Enterprise helped us create an sales pipeline system to capture leads from our web site, which we didn't have before.

Sean L.

Great software

Reviewed on 2015/06/17

A-1 and their support staff helped to organize our companies sales team, automated our follow up proccess and made staff training automated. A1 gave a central location to store documents that could be retrieved by any of the approved staff making follow up calls and project mangment a breeze. Untill we used A1, as the president of our company I spent many hours doing repetitive tasks and not able to focus on other responsibilities after we started using the software it provided much mire time free from redundant tasks