IT Retail

Grocery POS software for retailers

4,7
Archie M.

Great flexibility, Information at your finger tips and reliability

Reviewed on 2017/06/02

Can better run my store with a reliable frontend system and a backend system that can provide my the information I need to make timely decisions.
Every issue has been address and resolved quickly by there friendly support staff. IT Retail offers so much it is hard to learn all the features.

Pros

Reliable, easy to use, Great Support, provides the information I need to make business decisions. Easily adaptable to other third party programs.

Response from IT Retail

Thanks Archie! We're happy you're happy with IT Retail!

David G.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great POS for Smaller Stores

Reviewed on 2016/12/15

We are an all-organic store based in Riverside and a big source of our revenue is our hot food/drinks section in the store. The problem is that even though we have 2 main registers up front for people to pay at, a lot of people were ordering food/drinks at the deli and then just walking out with it instead of paying.

When we heard about Retail NEXT we were excited because we were looking for a system that was lightweight enough to be installed at the deli counter but that could still handle checking out our produce and dry good items. It's really been the perfect fit for us because we already use IT Retail for the main registers and we love the service and the features that we get from them.

So far our experience has been great; there have been a few software bugs but the best part about IT Retail is that they are super responsive to all of our problems. If we call them with an issue it's usually a same-day fix and we are back up and running.

Pros

Cloud-based, EMV and EBT, can handle full grocery checkout, easy to use/easy to train on.

Cons

Get better pin pads

Response from IT Retail

Thanks for the review David! We are thrilled that you've had such a good initial experience! And we are working on the pin pads :)

Carl F.

New Deal Fish Market

Reviewed on 2017/01/31

We never used a POS system until we were approached by Retail Next. After using the system for one year I can say that it has helped me track my business better than ever.

Nilesh B.

Setting up the systems was the biggest part where we had some challenges, but over all was good

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

Pros

It's 100% cloud based, system needs to be rebooted to have the updates from back-end to front end. It's designed to run for high volume transactions.

Cons

Cost factor on the complete system is very high, with the hardware, but it can be brought down if the hardware is sourced from correct oplaces

Valerie G.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great Product and Staff!

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

Being a new business owner, I wasn't sure what to expect from this product. We ran into a few minor glitches here and there, and the staff has been incredibly responsive and has always taken my needs and suggestions into consideration.

I love using the software once all the bugs were/are worked out. It's very easy to use. I like the IT Retail site and all the features it offers, like entering the end of day totals, reporting, and the ability to edit the register buttons. I don't intend on changing the product in my business and I look forward to growing our relationship!

Pros

It's easy to use and edit, and the staff goes above and beyond to keep me happy.

Cons

Too many glitches, but once they are worked out this thing will run very nicely.

Response from IT Retail

Hey Valerie,

Thanks so much for your kind words! We've loved working with you so far and look forward to many more years working together!

-Stephen

Ho C.

Great supporting team

Reviewed on 2016/12/30

Well trained a d experienced supporting members.
Easy of use and fast learn how to use it.
Recommended.

Pros

Easy of use
Flexible

Cons

None

Response from IT Retail

Thanks Mr. Chung! We have enjoyed working closely with you all as well! Best of luck this new year!

Magali M.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2016/12/16

I bee working with IT Retail for a few years now so I feel them as a co-workers that I can trust in them to solve any issue I might have.

Response from IT Retail

Hey Magali,

Thanks so much for your kind words! We love working with you and look forward to many more years together :)