GoHire

Applicant Tracking System For SME's

Reynaldo S.
  • Industry: Human Resources

GOHIRE REVIEW from WONO (We recommend)

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

Finding candidates using GoHire platform really helped our business. They post on multiple job boards and provide us with great candidates. It's also user friendly.

Cons

We tend to only use the feature to find candidates and post jobs. Other than that we don't use other features. Based upon our current experience using the platform to post jobs/find candidates, it's working very well and I assume the other features will work very good as well.

Tristan B.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Wonderful trial experience

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

Setup a professional recrutement environnement in a few minutes, that will last several weeks.

Extend visibility of my job offer beyond our usual communication channels.

Free trial of 2 weeks.

We are a startup of 4 people recruiting our first 2 employees. We will sure use GoHire for our next recruitments.

Pros

It's exactly what we were looking for:
- Clean interface to showcase our job offers
- Customizable funnel for candidates
The very good stuff on top that we knew about, but were not necessarily expecting:
- Evaluation templates
- In-app emailing tool + templating
"Wow" effect:
- Job offers spreading all over joboards. 75% of candidates came from Indeed, which we were not even expecting to use.

Cons

- Little mis-understanding on the evaluation template creation

- Access to template edition from "settings" button (for email and evaluation)

- Little fun on the UI, which is quite simple and white only. Would have liked a dark mode.

Adithya S.

One of the best hiring management platforms, don't look any further

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

The product has been great, no glitches or bugs at all. The support sound rude at times and locking our early users for new updates is something early users like me are not happy about but other wise GoHire is excellent for your hiring management needs.

Pros

Interface is beautiful and doesn't require any learning curve to set something up for hiring in your company, been a user from their early days and I love how the whole platform has become.

Cons

Team and their promises for early users which I and many others aren't happy about. They had promised their "Enterprise" plan (highest plan) features but changed the naming of their plans and the new updates aren't available for early users. Definitely not a good thing to do for someone who supported the product initially.

Response from GoHire Technologies

Hi Adithy,

Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. Your review helps our team to improve and work on our customer service even more.

GoHire Team

Joe B.

Streamlined our Recruiting Efforts

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

Pros

GoHire has been incredible since day #1. It's easy to use, and is extremely convenient for our applicants. We've made a ton of hires, and been able to stay extremely organized.

Few things that our team loves:

- the UI of the platform
- how easy it is for us post our job to all job sites
- the built in email integration
- and a lot more!

If you haven't checked these guys out yet, I highly recommend you do. They are consistently pushing updates!

Cons

- none that I can think of at the moment. So far so good (and we've been using them for over a year!)

Evan L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great for in-house recruiting

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

This makes our decision to expand the team easier. It is one less thing that we have to do and one less thing that we have to worry about.

Pros

If we are doing something right, we will need to expand our teams at some point. One of the biggest costs in bringing someone new into the team is the search and onboarding. So if I am able to control the search process and not have to pay the finding fee, count me in.

Cons

Sometimes you get irrelevant CVs, but that could also be the market and less about the software.

Jess Z.

GoHire for NFPs

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Loved it! They always answer your questions and do their best to fix bugs quickly. It’s super easy to use, affordable and fun.

Pros

I absolutely loved the ease of use. It’s simple. If you haven’t got HR experience, you can still use it and learn a lot in the process.

Cons

Perhaps personalisation? In regards to naming and ordering fields exactly how you want them laid out? Or removing particular fields that are irrelevant to your organisation.

Pamela jes F.

Reliable for Recruitment

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

I had a convenient time using this application as it really healped me to increase the number of candidates.

Pros

It is reliable for it is integrated with several job portals.

Cons

At the moment, I haven't any problem that my customer support haven't solved. But I would suggest to have a panel were I could email the candidate without leaving the window of the other candidate so I could compare if I sent the right email to the specific person.

Stanislav V.
  • Industry: Animation
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great service to manage a job board

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

In general it's a great product that cost not so much and help us a lot.

Pros

I like how easy to install and setup GoHire, I've implemented it in our system without any help from support and it works very well.

Cons

Will be great to have a little bit more features

V karen M.

GoHire : Small Business Hiring Solution SOLVED

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Very good experience working with GoHire to promote my company job openings. I can create and post a job description in minutes. Then as applicants apply, it's easy to quickly review and select just the right candidates for interviewing. GoHire is my automated HR recruitment department.

Pros

Running a small business, you need to find cost-effective solutions to handle recruitment. I found G0Hire to be an excellent tool to quickly create highly viewed job-board postings on well-known job boards to promote my business career openings. I got great candidates to select from and the process was so easy since all documents were in one location. GoHire has taken the "worry out of the recruitment process".

Cons

I have NO complaints about the GoHire software or process.

Good value for money

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Pros

It was easy to set up and to get used to it. A large set of features. Works smoothly

Cons

I would have liked to have more options to manage notifications (filter them for eg) as it can be too much

Anthony M.

GoHire brings the candidates we need

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

I like that I am able to post to various job boards and have a one centralized platform to review candidates. GoHire's messaging feature is easy to use.

Cons

When I dismiss a candidate for a particular opening I wish I could send some canned message that let's the candidate know they were not a fit. Syncing to my google calendar would be nice as well.

Tiago M.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Easy to use, clean UI

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

It made my process of hiring smoother and easier, centralizing all the candidates.

Pros

clean interface, easy to use, no excess of features.

Cons

It could attachments in the messages, which is missing right now

Troy G.
  • Industry: Furniture

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Pros

Very simple to implement and use, and the best part is it works. We are getting good people filling out apps.
This has been a very good solution to one of our problems

Cons

I wish it posted to craigs list. I have to post this manually and then link back to gohire. It would save me a step if it posted to craigs list.

Matthew W.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Keeps on getting better!

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Very good. I got involved when they were on AppSumo for a bargain price, and spoke with the creators over Skype about the system. They were very open and incredibly friendly. Definitely worth using.

Pros

Ability to deal with applications in bulk, and post jobs to multiple job boards.

Cons

Integrations to a few key players, and own emails are missing.

Bilal R.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great Way To Reach Maximum Candidates

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Pros

Easy way to post on MANY job sites and managing it. In addition to this, the Job/Career Page on the website is an added bonus!

Cons

There is no integration with the current HR management software. Would have made it more simpler to transfer the data over, that would have been useful!

Louis-paul B.

GoHire

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Pros

The ease of use and the result we get by automatically sending out our job offer on multiple jobs site is amazing.

Cons

Nothing to report so far, it's good and does what it is supposed to do.

Aaron G.

GoHire made hiring so much easier

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

Pros

Easy to use, it has made reviewing applications and managing the hiring process a lot easier.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I would improve about software.

Thiago M.

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/07/06

Pros

Nice software to control the recruiting pipeline and communicate with candidates. The email template is an awesome features. The integration with several recruiting websites is also a great tool.

Cons

It needs improvements in the tool to create an application form. If you need to change something in a question, basically you need to delete everything and redo. There is no way to change the order of questions.

Easiest Multi Job Post Platform

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

We are using GoHire for almost 2 years now. We are very satisfied with the job application process and how easy to evaluate applicants.

Pros

A dedicated hiring web page that can be integrated with your domain
Team/company page that can be able to share your company culture for interested applicants.
Very beautiful UI in the app
Email template replies for the applicants

Cons

No auto-publish/update jobs ads
High price with partner paid job listings
No integration to local/classified job listings

Jonathan P.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Excellent all-in-one applicant tracker system

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Using GoHire has been a way better experience than relying on platforms like Indeed or ZipRecruiter by giving our team more control over the hiring process and centralizing everything in one place.

Pros

• Simple applicant tracking system
• Notes on applicants with access to their resumes easily available
• Email applicants through the interface
• Great templating for messages and emails
• Control of your own onboarding process and ability to display available jobs on your website
• Clean, easy-to-use interface

Cons

Earlier version of software was missing some critical features (bulk email candidates, etc) but they've added a lot since then. It's a more feature complete product now.

Michele R.

GoHire Makes Weeding Out Candidates Easy

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

GoHire has helped us weed through many awful candidates for content writers fast, and focus on properly vetting the great ones! We've hired quite a couple thanks to GoHire, and with our small staff, we wouldn't have time to without using this platform.

Pros

The number one feature I love about GoHire is its ability to post to multiple job boards in one click, without looking like a bot posted! It saves me hours of time, not to mention having to log into each program to check if candidates applied.

Cons

It looks like you can only embed the hiring page on one website, which is a bummer because our company owns multiple websites and we wanted to have the same hiring page on each one.

Tracy L.

Good for a small business

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Overall, my experience has been very positive and the support has been good. We will continue to use this software and look forward to updates to add more features.

Pros

GoHire has allowed us to consolidate the tasks of hiring into one place and has given us a good portal to use for candidates. We hire regularly so we needed a way to track all applicants, have multiple staff review credentials and communicate with each applicant efficiently and in a timely manner. GoHire has allowed us to do all of this with relative ease. They also continue to add features which are helpful. The templates were a big addition!

Cons

Because we have an interviewing process that involves multiple stages, we would like to have a better way to transition from one staff member to the next. Right now, we just leave notes , change their status and then go outside the system to email the next staff member that the client is ready for their part. If there was a trigger or way to pass along the candidate to the next person, that would be a big help. We would love to see this added.

Paul P.
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Makes hiring easier

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Pros

Since we started using this, it has made it so much easier and efficient to go through the process and hire qualified candidates. We can go and hire someone in half the time it took without using GoHire.

Cons

Only been using about 7 months, but really have nothing we don't like about it.

Dominic T.

Amazing value for money, with just some minor usability issues

Reviewed on 2020/10/03

Fairly good / responsive customer support, albeit a little dismissive of some obvious usability quick-wins

We've made one good hire, had some reasonable candidates, had many non-matching candidates (in spite of making criteria clear) - but this is poss. more to do with the market rather than GH itself

Pros

Easy to learn / use

Nice layout, relatively clean

Exceptionally convenient and exceptionally cost-effective alternative to recruitment, allowing to post easily to multiple job boards - especially for SMEs like ours who don't want to pay £10k to place a £50k candidate

Cons

I need to personally log in to download invoices, or purchase the next tier of user accounts to be able to add a billing-only user. Almost other subscription services allow invoices to be emailed via PDF to a different email address. I don't want it to go to our support mailbox as it'll then get logged as a task for our tech team. I did raise this and was told that it just does it that way, rather than accepting it as a suggestion.

Total candidates for each stage against a job includes those Declined - so it's not obvious when you view the 20 (for example) who are shown to have applied, and see only 4 candidates.

Various other minor usability issues

Jeff A.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great tool to manage your recruiting, hiring process

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Smooth sailing. No training need as the tool is extremely intuitive. Managing our projects and candidates has been a breeze.

Pros

Extremely intuitive, user-friendly. The ability to automatically post to job boards, communicate with candidates, set up teams, create a jobs landing page, all show that GoHire has a strong understanding of the challenges facing recruiting teams.

Cons

You can't customize the heading of each job description or career page to reflect that we are a recruiting firm, not a direct employer.