Tekmetric

Drive the Auto Repair Industry Forward

Christian B.

Fantastic Automotive Shop Management System

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Moving to Tekmetric was the best thing we've done for our business in a while. Our customers love it. It's easier to present estimates and easier for them to review and approve recommended work. The business reporting is easy to use and Tekmetric is steady adding information to the available reports.
If you're looking for automotive SMS, then I recommend you stop looking and start using Tekmetric.

Pros

Tekmetric works. Very intuitive, so even the most UN-computer savvy person can easily learn to use it.
Cloud based SMS means that I can access from anywhere and this allows me to serve my customers even better.
Built in texting and electronic approvals allow us to communicate with customers without having to wait until they can actually talk on their phone.
Digital inspections make it possible to show customers exactly what we see without them having to be at the shop.
The entire process from checking a car in to getting it back to the customer is streamlined, simplified AND customer friendly.
Complete reporting gives us the information we need to effectively manage the business.
Tekmetric has integration with most parts vendors, and other automotive service providers. If they aren't, they'll gladly work to make happen.

Cons

There are just a few features from previous SMS that I really want. BUT the Tekmetric team has already added some of those and is working to build the others in. So the cons are pretty much temporary.

Response from Tekmetric

Christian, it's always a pleasure working with you and your dad.

Michael M.

Why switch?

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

Being able to better direct time and energy . building custom reports and inspections.

Pros

Integration was a snap- Don't miss the opportunity to learn the program during the training phase.- This is most critical. Features are everywhere and your opinion matters. This software is updated usually a couple of times a week- If you want a change- someone else probably does too. They are great at responding to suggestions and incorporate this into their platform weekly.

Cons

My mistake in not saving my work. It was a change from my previous platform and took some time to change my old habits. Running with the big systems for 30 years left me out of the loop of some modern technology.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Michael! Thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric. We understand that it can take a lot of work when switching from a system you spent 30 years with to a new one so we are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the results of the switch! It is our overall goal for our software to make your shop more efficient, generate more revenue, and make your life as a shop owner easier which is why we developed the Feature Request Board to get your insight on what you want to see in the software, so thank you for submitting your input! It is shop owners like you that allow us to get better every day. Thank you again for reviewing Tekmetric.

Stephen M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Unhappy purchase-company does not actively fix issues

Reviewed on 2022/01/05

Its tough. there are benefits to the program-so many little things that could be fixed that they simply acknowledge but don't. Their sales people present the "great product out there" in sales-after the sale it gets a little snarky.

Pros

Smoother modern style program. Work screen is easy to work with. Authorization on large tickets is nice. Nice clean invoice.

Cons

So many ease of use details that were skipped. This software needed to be beta run for a year or at least be willing to fix issues-not Phone friendly-

Andrew K.

Honest

Reviewed on 2021/10/07

I have had a good experience so far, the support team is good and knowledgeable, and quick to solve problems

Pros

I like how it is easy to use and learn, I love the TIme clock features for the techs we love having them clock in and out at the start and end of the day, it is also nice to have a time clock for each job, this prevents loss of time throughout the day. The information you get from the home screen is great, a service writer can look at the home page and know what's going on, where the vehicle is at without asking the tech or opening the RO.

Cons

I don't like how invoices are sent via email to customers, they are sent in a shrunk-down version, the customer needs to hit drop-down arrows or hit print in the right-hand corner to view the descriptions it is confusing and a pain I've had customers call and complain that they cant see the work we down.

I don't like how there is no date box for State inspections, this piece of information is vital to shops that have state inspections, and our marketing companies need to be able to see these upcoming dates and send out reminders this is a huge loss leader and I hope they fix it soon.

STOP UPDATING SOFTWARE IN THE MIDDLE OR ON SUNDAYS, DO YOUR UPDATES ON FRIDAY NIGHTS, let the Saturday shops be the genie pigs, having the software crash Monday morning or during the week is not fun.

Protractor.NET

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

They were not moving with the times, i wanted to be able to work from home, and their reporting was so bad

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

The ease of the software
Rickey B.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great product for automotive repair shop, highly recommended

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

Tekmetric was the best choice for our company. We were struggling to keep everything organized, filed and billed. Tekmetiric does it all for us

Pros

User friendly
Did not take a rocket scientist to learn how to use this software.

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like about this software

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Rickey! Thank you for taking time to review Tekmetric! We are thrilled to hear that your shop has benefited from the software in having everything you need in one system. Thanks again for reviewing Tekmetric.

Elijah K.
  • Industry: Automotive

The best auto shop management software on the market today with the best team behind it!

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

Going to cloud based software was a game-changer. My entire team now uses the software and relies on it for information sharing. We simply couldn't do that before. We were always chasing paper, looking for notes, digging in file cabinets, etc. The integrated DVI has solved all those problems and strengthened our customer's trust in our processes and integrity.

Pros

The thing I love the most about Tekmetric is how quickly new hires can be proficient with the system. It is truly intuitive and anyone that can operate a web browser can be up and running the first day and fluent within a week.

Cons

Honestly, most of my pain points have been fixed. I started with Tekmetric when it was in beta and back then there were some significant weaknesses but they have been addressed. I really do not have an complaints. Probably the only think I miss even a little bit is integration with service info.

Joe S.

Tekmetric - A+

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

This company is fantastic! They actually listen to their customers and continue to upgrade their product based on our needs. The program is simple to use and the integrations with 3rd parties if fantastic to make the product even better! Their service/technical support is great and will solve your issues in timely manner! Our customers love this program and many have said that our technology is so much better than dealerships!

Pros

Tekmetric is extremely user friendly not only for our employees, but for our customers as well. We are able to send inspections, estimates, and invoices to the customers mobile device and they can review, approve and pay for jobs through that link! We are also able to text each customer through the software as well - which many customers appreciate, especially if they are unable to take calls while at work. Our customers absolutely love it!

Cons

Being this is a cloud based program, if the main server goes down - you are unable to access your data. This has only happened a couple of times and the great team at Tekmetric is always on-top of things to get the system working again and to prevent other issues.

Protractor.NET, AutoFluent, Shop Boss and Shopmonkey

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

Much better product & very user friendly

Mobile Manager Pro and ALLDATA

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Offers so much more - ease of use - customer friendly! Also, most of the other ones needed a third party to perform certain "tasks" -- with Tekmetric, it's all in one!!!!
Salman D.

BEST AUTO REPAIR SHOP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

AWESOME

Pros

EASE OF USE. INTEGRATION WITH OTHER APPS.

Cons

CUSTOMER HISTORY IS NOT SHARABLE WITH MULTIPLE LOCATIONS

Shopware

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

MITCHELL 1 IS OUTDATED AND CUMBERSOME.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

BEST SOLUTION FOR A SHOP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET TODAY.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Sal, thank you for reviewing Tekmetric! Your feedback is important to us and it is always so humbling to hear longtime customers like yourself have so much faith in our team and our system. Since the ability to share data across shops is on our Feature Request Board, I can reassure you that this item will be reviewed by our product team. Once again thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric and recognizing us as the best solution for a shop management system! Your words are very humbling to our entire team.

Mande S.
  • Industry: Automotive

TekMetric is well on its way to becoming the industry's best shop management system available.

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

Pros

Everything about TekMetric is gold standard. Their team is diligent in addressing any concerns, issues, bugs or upgrades and always do so in an efficient and kind manner.

Cons

The only complaint I had about Tekmetric has now been resolved and that was their labor time guide. They have since made upgrades and changes and this is no longer an issue for us.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Mande! Thanks for reviewing Tekmetric. We are happy to hear that you and your team are benefiting from the software and the rollout of the new labor guide. Additionally, many shop owners like you have stated how much they enjoy Tekmetric being cloud based because it allows them to spend more time at home and less time at the shop. We are happy to see that Tekmetric is helping you and your team! Thanks again for taking the time to review Tekmetric.

Chris S.

Stuck in my ways

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

Smooth operation from day one

Pros

As a long term user of the other guys ,I am afraid I was reluctant to change. After the initial demo-I was sold. Ease of use and customer support being right there when we need them is fantastic,

Cons

Our employee pay structure isnt main stream .. i know others pay similarly. Program did nt allow for that but i understand may be a future update

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Chris! Thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric. We are happy you made the switch and are a partner of Tekmetric! Our Customer Success team always wants to make sure that you and your shop are successful so we are happy to hear that you utilized them during your training. Regarding your employee's pay structure, did you know we just released commission tracking this week?

Take a look at our YouTube Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEW1j9Z25Q

Also, as always, if you want assistance setting this up please reach out to our Customer Success team at 832-930-9400, option 2.

Thanks again for reviewing Tekmetric!

Zach W.

Simplified

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

Time and ease! This program has simplified the total process helping service writers get jobs done for our customers.

Pros

This software makes my work life easier. There are less clicks to get what you need done, which is a HUGE timesaver. The information pulled from the VIN is helpful, also all of the service info for this specific vehicle, fluid types and quantities, filters and their part numbers, even service bulletins available. I have found that this system helps me keep track of the total process of customers and their vehicle repairs, and the option to send repair estimates to customers allowing them to review and approve from there home or office. Coming from the dealership and using different software, I believe Tekmetric is the best one yet!

Cons

The ONLY thing I would like to see is the ability to build a quick estimate for our customers that call on the phone and they are looking for a quick estimate.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Zach! Thanks for reviewing Tekmetric. We are thrilled to hear that you love some of our vehicle specific info in the gray sidebar. Our goal in building that was to put everything you need at your fingertips and it looks like it is doing the trick! Regarding quick quotes, this is something we have steered away from because it can cause lost leads. The way we look at it if you are going to take the time to build the quote, atleast get the customer name and phone number so you have a way to follow up on the quote. However, as I am sure you are aware, you can also up-vote this on our Feature Request Board because that is what drives development at Tekmetric. Thanks again for taking the time to review Tekmetric!

Joshua G.

Tekmetric Advocate

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

If anything our overall experience has been phenomenal. Every system of course has room for growth, but quite honestly for any negatives that could arise, the positives would absolutely far outweigh them. It has not only accelerated our ability as an inside staff, but the cross-communication between tekmetric and autotext.me has allowed for our outside staff to communicate seamlessly with our service department. We are more than satisfied with how tekmetric has worked for us, and the continual updates keep getting better.

Pros

Everything about tekmetric is not just easy to operate, but simple to teach to new employees. It has enhanced every part of our ability as an office staff to provide timely estimates to our guests, look through our schedule with ease and assign a proper date and time for guest's who are looking for fast and easy service, and finally it has allowed for a much more streamlined process from technician vehicle evaluations to providing exact and accurate estimate to every guest we serve.

Cons

The only thing I could come up with is that there is a large amount of clicks to finalize individual processes. From checking a customer in, to handing out a ticket, there are anywhere from 30-40 clicks before we even begin the estimate building process. If there is a way to reduce the amount of clicks between each phase that would be fantastic.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Joshua! Thank you for reviewing Tekmetric. We are ecstatic to hear that your shop's experience with the system has been phenomena! It brings our entire team joy when we hear about our shop's and their ability to run more efficiently because of the software because we strive to provide not only the best service but the best product for our shops so you can focus on taking care of your customers, your employees, and yourselves as shop owners. Thank you again for taking the time to review Tekmetric!

Chris C.

Amazing We Based Auto Shop Management Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Tekmetric has been leaps and bounds better than our prior SMS. Their team is always responsive and helpful. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a new SMS.

Pros

Tekmetric is an intuitive, web based SMS. It isn't on a database at your location and you don't need a stand alone program. It works on Windows as well as Mac. All you need is a web browser. Don't let that fool you into thinking that Tekmetric is a small program. It is a fully fleshed out, top tier service management software. This is bleeding edge technology for the automotive aftermarket. The fact that it's browser based means that it is regularly updated and optimized, usually once ever 2-4 weeks.

Cons

The inventory management function and appointment scheduling suite could use a little work. They seem to continually improve this aspect so I'm certain that one day it will be flawless.

Protractor.NET

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

RO Writer, for an on site SMS, was very slow. Over the last year that we used the program, we received 0 updates to the software. We were promised, multiple times, to get updates to the software but never did. RO Writer is a very well fleshed out SMS with every feature you could want. It's also incredibly unintuitive and frustratingly slow. After being a RO Writer customer for 15 years, the switch to Tekmetric was a breath of fresh air.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

All the products we considered were "cloud based" and forward thinking. Ultimately Tekmetric had the best demo for us, had the best customer care and best roadmap to get us up and running. I think any of the above software will make for a good SMS though.

Response from Tekmetric

Chris, thank you! We're ecstatic you switched over to Tekmetric, and we look forward to improving and providing for your shop

Eric M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Tekmetric descended and extended a hand of mercy

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Overall it's been awesome, great support, setup and user experience.

Pros

As you enter the address into your World Wide Web browser you will be taken to a magical destination. You click upon your shop and a flood of information is displayed in front of you. Yet you do not tremble as the interface in front of you looks clean, organized and somehow very familiar. A calmness settles into your mind as you navigate. A technician logs into their own internet based device to find only their work in front of them, ready for their day. As the morning hours burn away you are notified of an inspection completed, your heart skips. Whatever could they have discovered? You gaze upon the findings with notes and pictures without you having to leave the comfort of you're fine, yet uncomfortable chair and/or stool. You create an estimate of work to send to the unsuspecting customer, full of pictures, notes and explanations which you gleefully click send. The inspection and estimate fly through some magical airspace to land on the customer cellular device. Once the prospective customer investigates their delightful treat that has appeared on their phone, they will be overwhelmed in amazement. Such a thing exists in the automotive world?! How can this be? I can see exactly what the super powered technician sees? They even bestowed the god-like power to accept or decline the repairs at the touch of button? The customer clicks the button with confidence and no doubt in their mind they have made a sound choice for repairs upon their trusted metal companion.

Cons

A better inventory management system that creates orders and can send them would be great. I'd also love to see a scheduler that has a by the tech option. Videos on the inspections would be sweet too.

Response from Tekmetric

Wow & wow! Eric, thank you for your kind words and AMAZING storytelling. We're ecstatic you switched over to Tekmetric. We'll continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Terrie W.

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 2020/01/27

I have been extremely satisfied with Tekmetric since day one. Data migration from my old software was fast, the learning curve for my staff was painless, and customer support is immediate. My clients appreciate being able to review, approve or decline jobs via text/email and see pictures of inspections and worn parts. Being cloud based has significantly decreased the amount of time spent on the phone with clients and vendors; our phone calls are much more productive and my staff is more efficient. I can manage my shop without physically being at the shop! If I run into a client at the grocery store, I can now intelligently discuss their car's history, explain needed repairs, schedule appointments or order parts. I can review workflow and analyze shop performance from anywhere I happen to be.

Pros

My favorite thing about Tekmetric is their responsiveness to user suggestions. They truly listen to the needs of their clients and quickly adapt to new industry trends.

Cons

I wish I had joined Tekmetric sooner. Switching software is always hard. While no software is perfect, Tekmetric has proven to be a solid product for today and the leader of the pack for the future.

Protractor.NET and Shopware

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

My old product has no plans to go cloud based and customer support had become frustrating and slow; this was causing inefficiencies for my staff and lost revenue for our company.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Tekmetric was more user-friendly, more robust, and less costly than the other two products I considered.

Response from Tekmetric

Terrie, thank you! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying Tekmetric. Please continue to reach out whenever you need assistance, and we'll continue to provide for your shop.

Jason W.

TekMetric for the win!

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

Our experience with TekMetric just keeps getting better.

Pros

TekMetric has been a huge benefit to our business. The ease of use is outstanding, and they’re constantly upgrading the system according to what the users request. The TM team is second to none.

Cons

There’s not much I don’t like. I do wish some of the upgrades could come faster, but I know quality takes time.

Shop-Ware

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Jason! Thanks for reviewing Tekmetric. We are happy to hear the benefit that the system has provided for you and your team at the shop. It is our goal to make sure the system is user friendly and a part of that is not only making it easy to use but enhancing the software based on the needs of our shops. So we thank you for your patience as we are pushing out these releases and recognizing that good quality does take time. Thank you again for taking the time to review Tekmetric!

Abraham S.
  • Industry: Automotive

The most user friendly software

Reviewed on 2019/08/10

Pros

Navigation is so streamless, from doing the estimate to making it an RO to invoice. At first i didn't like how the estimate number follows it till the invoice, after a while we found its better since you don't have to track multiple numbers. We had previously had an online version of a software, this one by far is more user-friendly. Looking up job history is right on a separate tab, we are now using the digital inspection, even if you only take a picture of the bad part and just send that to the customer via email or tex it makes selling the job much easier. This is the only software that you can have unlimited users for no extra charge, so all the techs have one, every software i know charges a fee after 3 users. The tech support is the best in the industry, no one gets back to you as fast like them. They make updates weekly, by far the best in the industry. They help and suppoort the industry and ask for feedback constently.

Cons

Reports could have a little more, they are working on parts return part of the software. That update should be coming out.

Response from Tekmetric

Abraham, Thank you for the review. We do have parts and core return tracking in Tekmetric. Alex will reach out to you today and show you.

Matt C.
  • Industry: Automotive

No Regrets - Has been a game changer for our shop.

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

We went online with the software and never did the training, it is so intuitive we didn't need to. That's huge. Our customers Rave about it, our employees love it too. The customer support is unmatched as well. Any questions or issues are responded to shockingly fast.

Pros

The deeply integrated digital inspections, estimates and digital approvals are the highlight of the software. The ability to text the customer the inspection and any work that needs to be done and have them approve the work from their phones is unmatched in the industry. My customers love it.

Cons

The advantage of this software is that it is new software taking advantage of the latest tools in the industry. The disadvantage of the software is that it is new software and doesn't have some of the bells and whistles some other products have, although they are closing that gap at an amazing pace.

Protractor.NET and Shopware

Better Features, Better Support, cloud based

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Integrated online approval process that pushes the approval right back into the shop management software without any add ons. We have a lot of customers who can't answer the phone for approvals but easily can respond to a text. They LOVE it.
Chance W.
  • Industry: Automotive

Best shop management system out there.

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

I have 2 locations and Tekmetric makes it easy for me to monitor from either location.

Pros

I have used this software for over a year now. It does so much and is improving on an almost weekly basis.

Cons

Can’t really say anything hear. If there’s is something that needs changed or improved they listen and fix it.

Shop Boss

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

Tired of an outdated program

ALLDATA

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

The team is awesome and truly cares about their product.

Response from Tekmetric

Wow! Thank you, Chance! We're ecstatic you made the switch over to Tekmetric. We will only continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Chris P.
  • Industry: Automotive

The shop management system you wish you had.

Reviewed on 2021/08/20

Pros

Easy to set up, Great all in one package

Cons

I don't have any concerns or issues with the software because they are constantly rolling out new updates and features.

Shop-Ware

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

To move towards a more up-to-date software that was cloud-based.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Prasanth & Sunil seemed very eager to create the best shop management system. We joined in Tekmetric's younger days (shop #136). Best decision we made.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Chris! Thanks for taking the time to review Tekmetric. Feedback from shop owners like you is always appreciated because you have been the ones to see the advancement of the software. We are thrilled to see you are still loving the software after all this time and it keeps getting better for you and your team with each release.

Kathy K.

All-in-One Product for your shop

Wonderful!

Pros

Screens are laid out logically. You can easily click from one are to the next. Less key strokes is better productivity. It is 'simpler' than other programs, but it includes everything we need to operate the shop.
Having the vehicle details, fluids,filters,etc. on the right-side menu is the BEST!

Cons

When you click on a job from the job board, the RO opens on the Summary Tab. I always jump to the 'Estimate' tab. I wish I could select to have the RO open to that Estimate Tab.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Kathy! Thank you for reviewing Tekmetric. It is great to hear that the layout of Tekmetric is allowing your shop to be more efficient. Regarding the concern around the estimate tab, I want to make sure you are understanding the full value of that screen. We typically jump straight to that tab because you can utilize the job history tab to easily duplicate recurring work for a customer such as oil changes with the click of a button. I would be happy to have our Customer Success team review these items with you if this is something you are open to. Thanks again for taking the time to review Tekmetric! I hope to hear from you soon.

William W.

Tekmetric is Terrific

Reviewed on 2021/10/05

This software makes running a shop much easier. The system works and the customer service is fantastic.

Pros

Love the fact it is in the cloud. I can use it on all the computers and tablets in the shop.

Cons

The appointment scheduling needs to be expanded to have seperate schedule for each tech

Response from Tekmetric

Hey William! Thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric. We are happy to hear that you find benefit in the fact that our system is cloud based. It is important to us to allow shop owners to get back to their lives with their families and still be able to access their shop from anywhere. We also appreciate you bringing up the need for tech scheduling. This is something that has been brought to our product's team attention and is currently being researched. Thanks again for reviewing Tekmetric, we appreciate you!

Nicole J.

Great Sales Tool

Reviewed on 2021/08/14

The people at Tekmetric are great. They are quick to assist you. The software is very good. I like this product.

Pros

Tekmetric is a great sales tool. It gives accurate sales reporting. It is fairly easy to use and looks great on the screen.

Cons

Since I am the one who deals with the accounting, I can say that there are a few things that could be improved. Tekmetric uses a company called Back Office to integrate with Quick Books. This company has an all or nothing approach to stock items, so there is more to do to have tickets flow into the right categories. It is very easy to change things in the Back Office before integrating, so it is just a matter of a few extra steps. Tekmetric is a sales tool and not an accounting program. We came from a company that did both, but not accurately.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Nicole, thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric! We are happy to hear that this shop management system has been a good sales tool for you and that your shop is seeing the benefits of our reporting capabilities. In regards to the integration with The Back Office, our team would be happy to assist with any questions that you may have regarding the triggers that send items from Tekmetric to to Accounting Link through TBO. If you review our Knowledge Base article, Accounting Link & Tekmetric Integration FAQS, which you can access by clicking the question mark within Tekmetric, I think that will also provide some assistance. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric! We appreciate the feedback!

Russ K.

Regular updates

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

Responsive. I can get help when I need it and get attention to a requested change.

Pros

TekMetric offers most everything we need but is responsive to requested improvements and upgrades. With every other software application we have used we are bound by the system architecture to make needed or desired changes. We haven't run into similar limitations with TekMetric. They are always improving and listening.

Cons

Reporting is good but it could be improved with additional access to information.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Russ! Thanks for taking the time to review Tekmetric. We are glad to hear that feel your voice is being heard by our team as it is our overall goal to provide the best user experience possible and a big part of that is listening to our customers. In regards to reporting I would like to learn more about the limitations you are having and am happy to help you navigate the reports and find the best way to help utilize them to effectively run your shop. Please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Success team at 832-930-9400, option 2.

Stephen K.
  • Industry: Automotive

The proof of the pudding will be revealed when I can taste it

Reviewed on 2021/02/19

Have not yet deployed it in our operation so it's too early to tell. Automotive Shop Owner forums have spoken very highly of the product but we aren't "there yet" . I hope I can agree with my colleagues in the industry when we have been using it after a few months. In the meantime, the learning curve has been a painful slog.

Pros

The Technical Support Staff are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE !! Patient, responsive, and professional. Unfortunately when you know the names of the support staff because you are on their chat line so frequently, that's not a good statement about the product's (lack of) ease of use. Their chat staff are great due to their rapid response and knowledge of their product

Cons

Ease of use, lack of intuitive and adaptation to our workflow

Shopware

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

RO Writer has mediocre technical support, training is available only through payment. The company is not keeping pace with changes in the profession.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Shopwar when I last reviewed and tested it wasted too much "real estate" of the screen and when I discusses this with the development team at Kansas City Vision 2020, they were not receptive to making logical changes and improvements