PixelPin

Identity management and authentication software

4,8
4,3
4,8
Ovidiu G.
Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Goodbye passwords, indeed!

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Pros

I loved the idea that I can actually log into any account with any of my favorite picture. This is in my opinion way more easy and intuitive than using a generated, hard to remember password or even worst... a simple, unsecured "easy to remember" password!

Cons

Nothing really, the idea and the implementation is pretty straight forward. However, I would try to diversify the way we can login, like maybe add the option to use more than four points if we want to feel super-secure. Or the option to use more than one picture, for super safe login.

Zan S.
Industry: Computer Software

A simpler way to login

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Pros

It uses an easy to remember way to replace passwords in a secure way. I've had others try and observe the points I've entered and let them try to login to my account but they were not successful, while the same cannot be said for passwords. The setup alone seems faster to me, as it is easier to pick and image and four points on it that mean something to me, while I always struggle thinking of a good, yet easy to remember password.

The software is regularly updated and gaining new features.

Cons

Unfortunately there aren't enough services providing a way to login with PixelPin

Sajjad S.
Industry: Telecommunications

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Pros

Ease of use of the software is the most likely part of software

Cons

Alternative choices and login methods are already out

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Surprised there aren't more solutions like this out there

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/09/16

Pros

One of the most user friendly interfaces I've seen, perfect for consumers and employees with no technical knowledge and security of a picture password like this is actually stronger and less resets required despite the simplicity. Added bonus is being able to customise to the business needs and personalise for individuals

Cons

Can't find anything to dislike. Some might say too simple to be true but really isn't the case. We love it!

Ana maria L.
Industry: Banking
Company size: Self Employed

Such an innovation. Points on a picture are so much more easier to remember than passwords

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

Pros

I love the fact that is so easy to use and remember. I can use any picture i like, a picture of my dog for example, and i can create a story with my picture. and is so so easy to remember and use on any device.

Cons

i would love to see PIxelPin on more websites

Klemen S.
Industry: Design

Good, nice looking, usefull app

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Good app, without bugs...

Pros

Design, colors, idea of solving password problems

Cons

emojis when you enter wrong passpoints , or when you enter right passpoints

Damijan R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Passwords for the more visually oriented

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Pros

I have a much better time remembering the passwords with the help of a visual reference. Its fun to set and its fun to login every time.

Cons

I believe you have to think a bit, before selecting an image for you pixel pin. If you take just any image and select the most obvious points, I think it could be cracked easily.

Michael M.
Industry: Internet

Epic Concept

Enjoyable.

Pros

No passwords needed. It provides a brilliant alternative to old school passwords, that are easily forgotten and hacked.

Cons

There is nothing not to like as the concept is suburb. If I find a problem I will update this review :)