GoMotion Reviews

GoMotion

Cloud-based class management solution for businesses

4.4/5 (5 reviews)
Robert E.

Overall Great Value

Reviewed on 2019/09/22

It was built on a swim meet platform so moving it to studio sports i.e.dance, cheer, gymnastics, had a lot of hick-ups. Initially was very clunky, not intuitive downright frustrating. Now it is primed to bump off Iclasspro once the word gets out. This is tightned up our front end...no more chasing bounced checks, overdue account drastically minimized, auto late fees fixed that. Clients can choose ACH or CC or Check. Best of all NO GIANT LINE IN THE LOBBY of people waiting to pay.

Pros

Website hosting and back-end class control, online registration all in one! If you want to tighten up your front office this is the way!! It was built on a swim meet platform so moving it to studio sports i.e.dance, cheer, gymnastics, had a lot of hick-ups. Initially was very clunky, not intuitive downright frustrating. Now it is primed to bump off Iclasspro once the word gets out. I feel with the website hosting it is overall a better value. The market leader, Iclasspro, doesn't offer that and this program does 90% of what it does for significantly less, so to me it has more value!

Cons

The separation of team and class billing, lack of POS incorporation, no ability to define available days to set up birthday parties with online registration

Great Software for sports program

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Pros

What I like most about the software is how easy it is as an administrator to navigate through the tools available to perfect your site. The one time cost is amazing!

Cons

What I least like about this software has not been determined yet, I haven't had any issues so far.

Chelsi W.

SportsEngine Studio Review

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Pros

The convenience of using the app right on my phone instead of having to log in and use my MacBook. Being able to access my players accounts easily is definitely a game changer. The whole app keeps me more organized.

Cons

There aren’t any cons on my end right now. I have only been using a few days.

Monique M.

Love it!

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

Pros

I have been in business for 5 years. This is the first app that has been able to handle my multiple payment options, teams and staff. I love the ease of everything. For the nontechnical savvy users the staff is very helpful and ready to help.

Cons

Wish there was a payroll feature. It would be easier if I was able to handle my staffing paychecks through this system.

Nikki B.

Good software for being around a short time

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

We have streamlined our online presence and are only using one software compared to three. It’s nice having everything in one place.

Pros

I really like the ease of creating our site and setting up our events, classes, and registrations. The invoice feature makes billing a breeze. I do enjoy the customer service, as they are normally on top of the problem.

Cons

The software does have its glitches, but the team has always help me understand how to fix my issues or they send the issue to the developers to fix. The app for phones is not as versatile as it should be and lacks many features. Also, the website on a phone isn’t always the easiest to navigate, especially on the administrative side.

6.0/10