GoMotion

Cloud-based class management solution for businesses

4,4
Melissa R.

GoMotion for Cheerleading

Reviewed on 2020/04/09

GREAT software.

Pros

We area small Non-Profit competitive cheer organization. We were previously with another cheer software company and we are so happy that we switched to GoMotion. The customer service support is AWESOME. They are always there to assist us. I love that even after I ask a question, they answer it and then send me screenshots of how to fix the same issue in the future. Great Pricing too!!!!

Cons

Haven't found anything yet. No issues to complain about.

Robert E.

Overall Great Value

Reviewed on 2019/09/22

It was built on a swim meet platform so moving it to studio sports i.e.dance, cheer, gymnastics, had a lot of hick-ups. Initially was very clunky, not intuitive downright frustrating. Now it is primed to bump off Iclasspro once the word gets out. This is tightned up our front end...no more chasing bounced checks, overdue account drastically minimized, auto late fees fixed that. Clients can choose ACH or CC or Check. Best of all NO GIANT LINE IN THE LOBBY of people waiting to pay.

Pros

Website hosting and back-end class control, online registration all in one! If you want to tighten up your front office this is the way!! It was built on a swim meet platform so moving it to studio sports i.e.dance, cheer, gymnastics, had a lot of hick-ups. Initially was very clunky, not intuitive downright frustrating. Now it is primed to bump off Iclasspro once the word gets out. I feel with the website hosting it is overall a better value. The market leader, Iclasspro, doesn't offer that and this program does 90% of what it does for significantly less, so to me it has more value!

Cons

The separation of team and class billing, lack of POS incorporation, no ability to define available days to set up birthday parties with online registration

Christie leigh M.

Confusing and Not Easy to Manipulate

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Pros

We loved that we could finally start taking credit card payments as this was an online software. Additionally, having all our info in one place was a huge plus!

Cons

It was very difficult to set up. They gave you a website with the software and you couldn't utilize your own. It was also very difficult to manipulate the software. The charges were automatic and there wasn't an easy way to verify the charges beforehand. We had problem after problem and finally switched to another software company.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Latizzia B.

Two thumbs up!

Reviewed on 2019/12/24

Overall our business benefits from this program.

Pros

Having this online system has help my business growth.

Cons

The mobile app would be nice if parents could pay directly from the app.

Sherry J.
Industry: Entertainment

Wonderful Product that brought much needed organization to our program

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

It's been wonderful, even through the hard stuff.

Pros

First and foremost I loved that the program came with the support of a knowledgeable team of people who were there with me from the very beginning of transferring and inputing all my data, to even now a year later when I need assistance. We switched to this program bc of the communication outlets it provided for our team and our parents.

Cons

Learning a new system is never easy. As I'm getting familiar with it, my dislikes are slowly fading. I do wish there were more opportunities for staff. Clocking in, communication etc.

Elly W.

Customer Service is spectacular

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

Any time I have a question or want to tweak something with the program. They are there to help us.

Pros

We were able to customize the program to work best for us.

Cons

seems like a lot of steps in different placed

Chelsi W.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

SportsEngine Studio Review

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Pros

The convenience of using the app right on my phone instead of having to log in and use my MacBook. Being able to access my players accounts easily is definitely a game changer. The whole app keeps me more organized.

Cons

There aren’t any cons on my end right now. I have only been using a few days.

Monique M.

Love it!

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

Pros

I have been in business for 5 years. This is the first app that has been able to handle my multiple payment options, teams and staff. I love the ease of everything. For the nontechnical savvy users the staff is very helpful and ready to help.

Cons

Wish there was a payroll feature. It would be easier if I was able to handle my staffing paychecks through this system.

Nikki B.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Good software for being around a short time

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

We have streamlined our online presence and are only using one software compared to three. It’s nice having everything in one place.

Pros

I really like the ease of creating our site and setting up our events, classes, and registrations. The invoice feature makes billing a breeze. I do enjoy the customer service, as they are normally on top of the problem.

Cons

The software does have its glitches, but the team has always help me understand how to fix my issues or they send the issue to the developers to fix. The app for phones is not as versatile as it should be and lacks many features. Also, the website on a phone isn’t always the easiest to navigate, especially on the administrative side.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10