kvCORE

The Smarter Broker Alternative - Ranked #1 by 250K Agents

Katelyn
Katelyn
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

This Software is VERY helpful!

Reviewed on 2019/09/06

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Pros

I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional.

Cons

Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

Julianne

kvCore

Reviewed on 2021/05/06

Pros

Artificial Intelligence! It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Cons

Support is not great... the chat feature takes a while to obtain a response and usually they don't understand what you are asking and you have to explain like you are talking to 2 year old. It's easier to use the help feature and online information and figure it out yourself.

BoomTown

Reasons for Choosing kvCORE

My team needed something that did more and was easier to use.

TOP PRODUCER

Reasons for Switching to kvCORE

Cost was the biggest factor between Boomtown and kvCore.

Avoid

Reviewed on 2023/02/03

Horrible waste of money and aggravation.

Horrible waste of money and aggravation.

Pros

Really nothing. I have hated KVCore since the moment (ok third month because it took that long to get them to get me set up). And they have NO TERMINATION ability in their contracts.

Cons

I have had KVCore for a year and I LOATHE them to the fullest extent. Their customer service is HORRIBLE...they avoid you and ignore your messages. I have had THE worst time with them. Their contracts are ridiculous and they do not work with you. And, the CRM is VERY clumsy and not very intuitive or user friendly. And the marketing articles they may post for you on your social media was so embarrassing to me that I had to block them from posting and delete their posts. AVOID

NICHOLE

GOOD PRODUCET

Reviewed on 2023/12/12

Pretty good. There is always a rep or someone you can reach out to for assistance, lots of tutorial, (but you will definitely spend a lot of time on those tutorials) If you are not a super busy agent or if you have an assistant to learn it and use it for you, it's great. But if you are a busy agent and you don't have a transaction coordiantor, or an assistant, you will probably not have the time to learn it and end up either not using it at all, avoiding it, (like I did), or not even close to scratching the full potential.

Pros

KVCORE literally has everything. You can monitor messages that have been opened by the client. Set up property alerts right from there. Create campaigns, lead management, etc. Lots of tutorials and info available on fb and youtube. Love that I can prioritize clients on level of interest/commitment.

Cons

The nosey neighbor did not generate any viable leads and was expensive. The screen setup is a little overwhelming, and not super easy to spot everything, so I believe I am probably not utilizing most features because they're not super recognizable. I really do not like that you can't use spaces in the hashtags like you can with FUB, or delete a lead that's not going anywhere or is a telemarketer. Also, you cannot merge duplicate contacts. Or at least I couldn't, and I probably couldn't find the tutorial for it, so I have alot of duplicates. It's a LOT of info to learn and can be very overwhelming. We were using it for roughly two years and I did not have the time to sit and lean all of it. I pretty much gave up after a month or so and just used the basic funtions. Setting up the campaigns is not exactly fluid or easy as well. It's great that you can do it, but by the time you start, then do a tutorial, try to set it up, etc., you've already been interrupted by the phone or someone twenty times that by the time I have a chance to go back to it, I have to learn it all over again I spent the majority of my time on KVCORE trying to learn it, so I just stopped.

KVCore Rocks

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful.
I had...

I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

Pros

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

Cons

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Connie

Love the Campaigns

Reviewed on 2022/12/11

Pros

I love the ability to launch campaigns and the leads drop into my crm system and are started on a campaign and added to my database immediately. I also love that when a potential client interacts with my website and it will automatically respond on my behalf. It is a great feature.

Cons

I have set up the feature to auto-set up campaigns if someone looks at a property listing. Sometimes this works and sometimes this doesn't. It's not a big deal because I verify that they do get set up, but it would be nice to know that they work every time.

Shonda

KV Core Review

Reviewed on 2022/01/12

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

Pros

CRM and tracking what my clients are doing!!

Cons

That the campaigns are not what customers want! Market Leader has awesome campaigns that give customers reason to open up your email! Only thing KV Core needs are better email campaigns to stay relevant with our customers

Matthew

kvCore

Reviewed on 2022/12/19

My overall experience with kvCore has been very good, it's a great system and I'm lucky to be with eXp so this CRM is free for me!

Pros

The most impactful features are hashtags for tagging leads, property boost which imports leads automatically and the AI technology which is like having a virtual assistant within the CRM. These features are excellent and I use them regularly.

Cons

Often I find it difficult to find leads I have recently chatted with or emailed back and forth and even looking up leads in the CRM could be more user friendly.

Kenneth
Kenneth

KvCore is solid, but not great for customization

Reviewed on 2022/01/12

Pros

Lots of features and add-ons available.

Cons

Limited ability to customize things. Websites all look the same. Color schemes limited.

KVCORE is Truly Next-Level Best CRM System

Reviewed on 2022/12/09

The CRM System itself is great, and allows for all our social media needs to be fulfilled

Pros

Ease of use and navigating around the dashboard and CRM

Cons

Support Team Post-Launch hasn't been quite as good as we hoped.

MoxiWebsites

No Support from CHIME

Reasons for Switching to kvCORE

We were promised that the support would be better
Vickie

Why I Like Using kvCore

Reviewed on 2020/05/02

Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

Pros

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

Cons

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Diana

KV core review including core back office management

Reviewed on 2022/01/07

Overall a very good experience and 100 times better than the system I was using before

Pros

Clear integration with SkySlope and QuickBooks

Cons

Not all data from SkySlope is yet programmed to core back office. Example the W9’s that are uploaded into SkySlope that will eventually need 1099s filed do not have a bucket to upload to into the back office… This Has to be a manual process for us

Adrian

I switched my business model to work with KVcore at eXp Realty

Simply the best.

Simply the best.

Pros

It is very easy to use and ideal for my industry of real estate.

Cons

I wish I could see what campaigns have ran and ended with certain clients so I don't repeat on accident. Also it would be nice to have a feature to send the property valuations over text messages.

BoomTown

Reasons for Choosing kvCORE

Their product was cumbersome and did not work easily. Also it was very restrictive and had to much automation.

CINC

Price.
Laura

Not Happy with Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

great software concept but the worst and I mean the worst customer service I have ever experienced in 15 years in the real estate industry. Kvcore either needs to hire more people or stop taking in customers if not able to keep up with customer service. I get no response to questions regarding my bill, if it has been canceled and being billed for August. So since do not know if being billed I have to cancel my credit card now that is bad customer service when you have no choice but cancel a credit card because no response from the billing department.

Pros

The leads and able to generate leads, the bomb bomb video messages and many other features.

Cons

too many issues with the software and No help. you have to set up an appointment that takes days before you can talk about the issue your having which delays the performance of your job.

Jessica

Easy to Use Program, Great Support and Training

Reviewed on 2022/01/28

Since switching to kvCORE I have saved a ton of time, hours each week! I am one who has always used a CRM and found when switching to KCV I was able to make the switch pretty quickly and start using it right away. I do wish I had more time to explore all of the features. It would be great if Insider Real Estate would send out shorts to highlight features of the program. This way I would at least know about them and put them on my list of things to explore. I find I spend time looking for the features, I know there is so much I am not using!

Pros

I love the built-in AI. My clients seem to really engage with the site and do actively come back. Its user interface is intuitive. I myself have experience with CRMs but I have other agents that are not very tech-savvy and they are able to jump in and begin using it fairly easily. Set-up and implementation were easy.

Cons

I do wish it had the ability to text more than one person at a time. When I set up a transaction with a couple, I always start a group chat so we can stay on the same page. I end up not being able to fully utilize my smart number because I can not setup a group chat. Also, would like to be able to use emojis and send attachments in texts - not just listing links.

I would like to have the ability to customize some of the features. We specialize in Trust and Probate and I find myself forcing parts of the program to work, utilizing fields as others to save info, etc.

I would like to be able to import and export a little easier. I use Zaps to do many functions.

Richard
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

kvCORE used to be a Rocketship, now it's a broken down Go-Cart

Reviewed on 2023/02/21

Here are some of the many problems… 1.) It does not show all of the available MLS listings in my area. This is extremely disappointing when you want your Buyers to go to your website to search for properties.2.) Market Reports provide inaccurate information. They provide statistical data that is just WRONG. As Realtors®, we have a legal obligation to provide our clients with accurate information. This is untenable!3.) Now they also seem to be "throttling" the number of emails that you can send out. I have templated emails for things like recommended home inspection companies, mortgage brokers, lawyers, etc. since not every single person needs all of these referrals, they are each in separate emails. I've tested this on several contacts and I was not able to send out all 3 emails on the same day to a single client. So now the email tool doesn't work.Summary: MLS Search Alerts don't show all available homes in my area; Market Reports provide data that is not correct; and the email tool won't send the emails to my clients that I want to send.Very disappointed! Very very very disappointed. I will probably be switching to something else very soon if these items don't get fixed. This review was created February 21, 2023

Pros

This software is included for me free by my brokerage. That's a plus.

Cons

This software is NOT RELIABLE. I have spent as much time over the last 2 years engaging customer support to fix problems as I have using the product.

Evan

Best Real Estate CRM

Reviewed on 2022/12/09

I love it. Best CRM I have used and they continue to add more features. Customer support is very responsive as well.

Pros

I like the homepage where I can see all of my customers viewing properties. It is very easy to see which ones they are interested in and go directly to that listing info.

Cons

I wish I could select 2 Bedrooms instead of 2+. I recently had a buyer who only wanted to see 2 Bedrooms and was not interested in the 3 and 4 that kept popping up because I was only able to select 2+.

Lofty

Familiarity.
Justin

Built for the modern agent

Reviewed on 2022/01/07

Pros

I like the library of videos to help aid in learning the platform.

Cons

I wish there were other features to it that I have submitted to the team to review. But there is a lot of positivities

Zoho Desk and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing kvCORE

Needed more of an all in one platform

IXACT Contact

The ease of use
Kathie
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Pros

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Cons

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Stay Away, Not worth the money and months of hassel

Reviewed on 2023/04/06

Atrocious

Atrocious

Pros

I do not like anything about this program.

Cons

This is the most underlying platform as of yet that I have used. I heard good things and was ready to give this a shot. I was promised 25 leads a month, that did NOT happen. This program seems to entice more spam calls and then those calls are what filters into this system. I have tried to get out of my contract and there is no getting out of it. I am stuck paying for something I don't use, don't like, and most importantly, DOES NOT WORK. When I have tried to talk to someone about this, they make you schedule on their calendar and it takes 2-3 weeks to get on the calendar. This is not lead generation (As I was promised) and the customer service is beyond atrocious. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company as they do not deliver nor will they work with you when you are unhappy about the product.

Rick

Rick Geha KvCore love

Reviewed on 2022/12/22

incredible

incredible

Pros

it automates so much that I would have used a human for

Cons

Not educated enough to answer this. I have people who take care of it

David

Great product!

Reviewed on 2022/01/08

Love youing KvCore, is very user friendly.

Love youing KvCore, is very user friendly.

Pros

The software is user friendly and has a great dashboard.

Cons

KvCore could use and include a dialer with 3 lines.

Christine

KvCore is a Powerful Tool

Reviewed on 2023/12/12

So far, so good. I am taking classes, watching videos, and webinars for the different features.

Pros

I like the platform and multiple tools all in one place.

Cons

I MUST take the time to learn and master the features.

Charlotte
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Contact Management System

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

I like a one-stop shop for drip campaigns, marketing, my website, connection to social media. The development team is always working to improve the system and very helpful.

Pros

My most favorite feature is my website and how easy it was to build. Second most favorite is the ability to create ads/postings to Facebook and Craigslist.

Cons

Least favorite, learning all functionality with ease. The training modules are well done and help desk is awesome. I just wish for a bit more ease. Secondly, there are only three main lead types: buyer, seller, renter. I would like to have a fourth - sphere if influence or referring clients. These are the clients who I market specifically to refer buyers and sellers to me from their sphere. It's cumbersome using a # for these folks. They are a lead type separate from the other three.

Richard
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

kvCORE Review

Reviewed on 2021/05/18

This has not been the best CRM that I have used, but overall integrations and potential for lead generation and marketing make this a good all in one platform for real estate agents.

Pros

This software is relatively user-friendly and has good Integrations with other apps. I use it both for contact relation management and lead generation.

Cons

The templates and campaigns can be worded a little better. A little tedious to have to recreate everything.