AuditFindings.com

Audit issue management solution for businesses

April C.

AuditFinding is a great program for organizing our Audits

Reviewed on 2019/02/17

My overall experience with this software has been great. They have a free trial which I did and have never looked back. We actually use the software for all of our audits and not JUST auditfindings. I find it easy to organize all of our audits and love not having to work out of multiple spreadsheets. The software makes easy work of determining exactly what your current status of multiple audits are at a glance. Would highly recommend this software for those of you who are sick of attempting to work out of spreadsheets and trying to determine the status of your audits when many different people need to provide information for the audits. Just make the assignments, upload evidence and know your progress. I just can't say enough on how much time is saved and the ability to SHOW the status of our multiple audits to management. My experience with support has been awesome as well!

Pros

Ease of Use was the number one reason for using the software.
The ability to import spreadsheets and make assignments so we do not need to work out of spreadsheets!
Cost was very reasonable for what we needed.
The customer support is great. Almost any issue that I have had was resolved within1 day. Amazing support.

Cons

This is wonderful and easy to use software. There is nothing that I didn't like other than maybe having a more mobile friendly version.

Response from AuditFindings.com

Thank you for the positive feedback. We continue to improve the system an look forward working with your organization for a long time.

Raul A.
  • Industry: Banking

Best value for your $$!

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

"You can't manage what you can't measure." AuditFindings is a great measurement tool.

Pros

Cost. AuditFindings is a very inexpensive audit tracking solution that includes all the basic functionality you would find in systems like ACL, TeamMate, Ncontracts, etc.

Ease of Use. The Dashboard is great for that at-a-glance status report that management looks for. The ability for end-users to only view and respond to their assigned issue fosters a friendlier, less intimidating experience than that from the Excel worksheet. I must also mention the customization options as this has enabled stakeholders to monitor or measure data relevant to each of their respective area of responsibility.

Support. Kudos to my account representative, as both our suggestions and requests for assistance are acknowledged, and in most cases, resolved same day!

Cons

Reports. There are several out-of-the reports available, however, the report builder/writer platform isn't as user friendly as all the other product features.

Response from AuditFindings

Thank you the the feedback. We really listen to the users and look for ways to improve. We are working on additional reporting capabilities and to make the report writer more user friendly.

Marcos A.
  • Industry: Insurance

Great tool., easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

This tool made it really easy to get organized and keep track of audit items in a very short period of time. It sure beats using spreadsheets and is reasonably priced.

Pros

It is really easy to get up and running at a reasonable cost.

Cons

Although the reports were adequate, more control and flexibility is always desired. It's obviously difficult to satisfy each persons personal preferences every time.

Response from AuditFindings

Thank you for your comments. We are working on additional reporting options, including more customization, charts, graphs, etc.

Caroline D.

Affordable, simple and effective tool. Great customer service. Delighted we found it.

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Time and resource savings. Greater collaboration and participation by the business in the audit process as a result of using the tool.

Pros

This is an affordable, straight forward tool for tracking audit recommendations. We find it easy to use and there is also great customer support.

Cons

We will probably require further enhancement of the reporting capabilities and the visual display of results to continue to bring value to our processes.

Response from AuditFindings.com

Thank you for posting a review. We are glad to see that the system has provided benefits to your organization. We are continually working on the system and plan on enhancing the reporting as suggested.

Steve J.

Switching from spreadsheets for tracking to AuditFindings has saved us time and aggravation.

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

The software has saved us time in overseeing audit issues. No no longer loose track or forget to update an issue.

Pros

We really liked that the software focuses on the tracking and resolution of issues. We didn't a solution to manage the audits, just the issue tracking. Previously we used spreadsheets for tracking issues. Now, users can enter information directly to the web interface, so we don't need to reconcile multiple spreadsheets. The automated emails and dashboard views have made it much easier to oversee outstanding issues.

The ability to ability to restrict the fields that an assignee is able to view or edit is also helpful. Now, we can confidently give access to employees

We also like the ability to create custom reports. This allows us to get the data we want quickly and easily.

Cons

The software does what it claims to do. However, the system does not have an app to manage items via mobile devices. The users must access the website to make changes.

Jon W.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

AuditFindings is so much easier than a spreadsheet to track, assign and resolve audit issues.

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

Pros

The software is so much easier than an unwieldy spreadsheet to track audit issues. Spreadsheets are so easily corrupted and important issues can be lost or forgotten. With AuditFindings this is not the case. Additionally, the pricing of the software is very reasonable. A company will get its money's worth with AuditFindings.

Cons

My least favorite part of the software is the reports. While it is not terrible, I find that the reporting is probably the least intuitive part of the software. I can find what I'm looking for but I often have to poke around for a while to do so.

Response from AuditFindings.com

Thank you for the review. We are in the process of updating the reports, report writer, and Dashboard. These changes should streamline your ability to get the information needed.

Patty S.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great Tool for Tracking Audit Findings!

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

I have had a great experience with AuditFindings. I think it can do even more than I realize so I am hoping to spend even more time learning some of the features.

Pros

The software allows us to maintain a history of audits, findings and updates. Extracting data from the system either as a report or an Excel export is easy. The customer service is excellent. I like that issues and audits can be archived easily so they do not continue to bog down the view but yet can easily be viewed or reactivated if necessary. Just an overall great tool.

Cons

There are some additional fields I would like to be able to use for custom reporting but I'm sure if I asked support and it were possible they would take care of that.