Agworld

4,3
4,9
Andrew G.
Industry: Farming

This software is user friendly, robust, easy to administer, and straight forward setup.

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

Customer Support is next to perfect. If there is an issue, it is always followed up on and resolved in a timely manner. The setup was straight forward and their implementation team was very responsive. They've continued to remain engaged post implementation as needed. AgWorld's software has helped us streamline our internal business process, and made our collaboration with our members stronger. This software has also help up with documentation and regulatory compliance. AgWorld has well defined API calls and is easily integrated into other software.

Cons

Not much to dislike. The only thing is the timing of the software upgrades. Sometimes they roll out during our busy season, but we understand that it is an improvement of their software. It takes a little extra effort on our end to train and implement.

Response from Agworld

Hi Andrew, thank you for your positive feedback and for being a valued partner of Agworld! We are happy to hear Agworld has helped you to maintain organized records for compliance and that we¿ve been successful with supporting your team during and after implementation. We appreciate your business and are excited to continue working with you and Luckey Farmers!

Kala P.
Industry: Food Production

Ag World Functionality

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

I really like all the aspects of Ag world that I get to use on a daily basis. I'm glad it is web based and can be accessed from any where. There are some awesome features in the software that make putting in work orders very easy. All of the apps available are very easy to use. There is a read only version the growers can access but that was having some functionality issues last year, so I am going to try again this year to get a few of mine set up to use it.

Pros

I really like the fact that I can have an app on my phone/ipad and pull up any growers field and be able to see any application that we have made to the field, who applied it, when it was applied and what products were used. Now that we have used it for a few years, we have grower history in the software and it was so nice to have an easy way to go back and reference previous years.

Cons

It doesn't seem to be a very strong GIS software in terms of uploading yield data and being able to make comparisons for trials that I have out. It would also be nice if there was a seamless way of getting grower's yield data to come into the software automatically. I know they are working on this, but it would be really nice to have sooner than later.

Roy D.

Good customer service

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

Pros

The app is easy, customer service is very good and staff are very pleasant on the telephone. The template functionality is very good for both the crop template and for the activity templates.

Cons

The software can be very slow. The fact that some one else can hyjack the maps that you set up is very frustrating. The question about who owns the data or information after we as agronomists put it in is some what disconserting

Response from Agworld

Hi Roy, thanks again for the phone call the other day, it was good to talk through your concerns about mapping and data. As discussed, your growers can get involved in mapping with you using our free farmer account. As a collaborative, multi user system, we take data and ownership very seriously and aim to be transparent as possible. Our privacy policy available via the marketing website outlines what this means for you and your growers. Thanks again for being onboard with Agworld for so many years now.

Wayne P.

Agworld review

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

As an in house PCA Agworld makes my job easier due to being able to see on farm data quickly and easily.

Pros

Ease of use and quick access to data. I can see everything that has ever happened to each and every field

Cons

Label check is not always perfectly accurate

Leon L.
Industry: Farming

I'm a huge fan of the customer service. if you have a question they answer withing a couple of hrs

Reviewed on 2018/05/06

im able to track what is happening every day on the farm from my computer or ipad

Pros

I like the ease in which I'm able to look up labels and sds. Also the mapping Is very accurate I use it with my farm planning so i can keep track of my planed expenses compared to my actual and i can see it right away just by clicking on one of my fields. The report function helps me a great amount with my pesticide application logs for wsda super easy to use

Cons

Some of the things that I do on a daily base in our hop fields are not in the activities So its a little hard to keep track of them. I wish that it was better set up for consultants for me as a farmer its great but some of them don't want to use it because they have to double check recs because some of the labels are out dated. Also i would like if i could input irrigation quantities and moisture reports so i could compare with performance so see would be the best way to irrigate. The way i spray sometimes is a little hard to input since our row spacing is so huge in hops it doesn't accurately show up on work orders

Response from Agworld

Hi Leon, thank you for being a valued partner of Agworld. We are glad to hear that Agworld has helped you better track your planned and actual expenses! Also, it is great that our reports help you to easily comply with your state¿s regulations! We would love to learn more about what your specific needs are with regard to your concerns about labels, irrigation and moisture record keeping and row spacing in Agworld. One of our product managers will be reaching out to you soon to talk with you further on these topics. Again, we appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Beau H.
Industry: Farming

My experience with ag world has been really great.

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Pros

It is very easy to develop and edit farm plans throughout the season as needed. It is also very beneficial to be able to share all of the plans with the grower on a tablet so they have 24 hour access to them.
It is very simple to assign and un-assign work orders to different machines if the need arises. It has also made billing much easier though keep track of. No more losing paper copy's of the spray orders.
The tech service is a very large part of what makes this a great program. They are always very prompt about getting back to with answers to questions or issues.

Cons

Some times the filter settings can be a little bit confusing. If you don't have filters set correctly the correct jobs will not show up. I feel like some of the steps in developing a farm plan could be simplified slightly. The more information you put into this program the more you get out of it.

Response from Agworld

Hi Beau, thank you for being a valued customer of Agworld! We appreciate your partnership and feedback! We are glad to hear that Agworld has helped with communicating farm plans with your growers and that our logistics tools are working well for dispatching jobs. Again, thank you and we look forward to continuing to work with you and your team!

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Davis B.

Very positive. Easy to use. Has provided exceptional value to our operation. Great customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

The more we use it, the more our eyes are opened to different changes we can be making on the operation. By tracking all inputs and outputs for the fields, pulling reports, and then seamlessly importing to excel, we can track the correlation of things like seeding and fertilizer rates to the yields. Furthermore, the field insights are amazing to be able to view on a map the total cost, yield, and profit per acre for every field.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like support understands and appreciates our ideas for improving the app or new features we would like to see but I can't always see the follow through. It would be great to know if our requests were actually received and decided upon, even if the answer was no. I would like to see more execution of our requests or at least an explanation of why it was voted down.

Response from Agworld

Hi Davis, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that implementing Agworld has been such a positive experience for you and your team. We love that we are able to provide you with solutions for tracking your applications and in-field agronomic and financial insights that add so much value to your farming operation. Your request to know which features were prioritized over others is absolutely understandable. One of our product managers will get in touch with you to discuss our current roadmap. Again, thank you for your support, we appreciate your business!

Industry: Chemicals

Great product. Great tool to help and organize client tasks.

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

Streamlined. AgWorld has help tremendously with staying organized and on task. Planning is a great feature which allows for various scenarios to be planned out for future tasks while seeing potential cost conflicts. Agworld really helps with client integration and collaboration. Being able to share information is huge. Agworld helps bridge that information gap.

Cons

Tackling the AgWorld Platform requires time. Translating what your previous record keeping practices, i.e. spreadsheets, folders, handwritten notes, etc. to AgWorld requires patience and dedication. I can see how technology can be overwhelming. You can't swallow Agworld in one bite. Multiple seasons are required to get and understand the full power of Agworld.

Response from Agworld

Thank you for being a valued partner of Agworld! We appreciate your dedication to working with us to successfully implement Agworld throughout your business. It is great to hear that you are seeing the value of collaborating with your growers and the efficiency of streamlining your workflow with Agworld! We look forward to working with you as you continue to grow with Agworld!

Leslie B.

Great program - helps to gather data that assists in making operational decisions

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

Love the cloud base and the ability for multiple users to provide input and activities as they occur.

Cons

Wish the reporting was a little easier, but it has made improvements since we began. Can't wait to see what the next updates will bring.

Response from Agworld

Leslie, thank you for your support of Agworld and for continuing to partner with us! We are happy that our cloud based platform is helping you and your team better collaborate with regard to tracking your farm activities! It is also great to hear that the improvements we¿ve made to our reporting over the past few seasons have benefited you and your team! Again, thank you and we appreciate your business.

User interface very easy to use. Enjoy my PCA can write/see what is going on instantly.

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

PCA and Grower on an eye to eye basis daily
Budgeting for new Crop Year
Awesome Customer Service
Data always a click away

Cons

Some learning curve
No Irrigation Tracking
Some Admin hard to understand
Would like more "Generic" reports
Need Better Crop Sales Reconcilation

Response from Agworld

Hi there, thank you for your positive feedback! It is great that Agworld has helped you to better collaborate with your PCA, plan & budget for your farm and access your records on the go. We really appreciate the constructive feedback and will continue to take this on board as we continue to release improvements to the Agworld platform. Thanks again!

Jason S.

We use AgWorld for farm planning with our growers, writing fertilizer Rx's and job dispatching

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

The farm planning helps us sit down with growers to develop a strategy for all his acres then lets us dispatch jobs for those plans, all in one place/

Pros

I like its ease of use. It is very intuitive and user friendly. I like that you can use it from your desktop or the Ipad. It has so many capabilities that it can really help a grower and his ag partners together.

Cons

I don't like that you can't have multiple hybrids in one field or that you can't create different zones in one field.

Response from Agworld

Hi Jason, thank you for your partnership with Agworld! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that Agworld has helped your team strengthen their relationships with your growers through crop production planning and improved communication. Also, it is great that our logistics tools have helped you to streamline your operations by bringing all your entire team on one platform! Again, thank you and we look forward to continuing to work with you and your team!

Nicole G.
Industry: Farming

exactly what I need for any report I need information for. EASY to use.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

A constant and immediate location for all of my spray/field information. From timing of the last spray, to who did the job to how much it cost me.

Pros

Creating one activity allows you to have all the information you need for cost per acre, total cost, Nitrogen usage, hours worked, submissions to the county, etc. - literally the only crop software I will use.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike. If I have an issue, customer support is always available and they get the problem corrected every time. They listen to my suggestions and have even implemented some of my ideas.

Response from Agworld

Thank you for being a valued partner of Agworld! We are so glad to hear that our platform has helped you to manage all of your farm information in one place and that our records are making your life easier! We appreciate your support and will strive to continue providing you with superior service!

Douglas D.

This software has increased the communication in our business as all users can see information.

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

Pros

Agronomy recommendations can be made easily and communicated to the applicators. Can get an idea of our costs and compare by different crops and fields.

Cons

We are trying to enter all of our costs, not just agronomy. This can be challenging to get a finished product and reporting isn't very flexible.

Response from Agworld

First of all, thank you for being a valued partner of Agworld! We are so glad to hear that your ability to collaborate with your team within Agworld has improved communication and efficiency of sharing your recommendations and knowing where you stand financially on each field! With regard to the flexibility in reporting, we¿d love to chat with you about your specific needs to work with you to provide you with the best solution. One of our product managers will get in touch with you soon. Again, thank you! We truly appreciate your business.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jacob S.

Great application and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Agworld is a super application for managing. From having one entity to multiple entities this application works and makes managing efficient and profitable. Being able to make sure jobs are finished in a timely fashion from being able to look up past jobs this application is the best out there by far.

Cons

My only complaint is that more organizations do not have experience or being on the platform. This application is phenomenal and people need this for any company involved in agriculture.

Response from Agworld

Hi Jacob, Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that Agworld has helped make your operation more efficient and profitable! Also, thank you for your continued business, we look forward to many more seasons working with you. Happy Farming!

Laurel H.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to operate, advanced yet simple, efficient, effective, and one of not the top program!

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Great grower to business interaction, management tools, and helping us plan inside our business as well as with our customers. It is a great relationship building tool and helps accomplish things in a quick and efficient manner.

Pros

Ease of use for both myself, agronomists, and the grower. The customer is service is above all else!

Cons

There are few challenges but I would say currently the blending tool is the downfall. It works great for chemical blends but on the nutrient side which is where most of our need is it doesn't currently work well.

Response from Agworld

Hi Laurel, thank you for your positive feedback! It¿s great to hear that implementing Agworld has added great value to your business with the ability to collaborate internally and externally with growers - increasing your grower engagement! One of our product managers will get in touch with you to learn more about your challenges with the blend tool so that we can continue improving our product. Thank you again and we appreciate your business.

Tony C.

Great system and improving all the time!

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

Excellent iPad and iPhone functionality. Relatively straightforward to use. Good backup from help desk. Developers are responsive to suggestions for improvements.

Cons

Printed reports are a bit long-winded and can chew a lot of paper with non- device savvy clients. Time taken to process reports is getting longer and longer as more client data is up-loaded .

Response from Agworld

Hi Tony! Thank you for your positive feedback about Agworld! I¿m glad to hear that Agworld has provided you with an easy to use platform and that our Customer Success Team has been helpful! Also, with regard to reporting we have some `advanced options¿ that allow you to cut down on the size of your reports to show only the necessary information. One of our product managers will get in touch with you to discuss some solutions to make your reports a bit shorter, especially when you need to print them out! Again, we appreciate your support of Agworld and look forward to another great season!

Greg S.
Industry: Farming

Easy to navigate around, online and telephone support excellent and have had minimal issues.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

This software provides accurate records of my clients business from year to year it also provides me with an easy and efficient way to give electronic written reports and recommendations to both my clients and staff.

Pros

Has feature to annotate farm paddocks, maps and photos. Making it very good to communicate to clients what I am seeing in their field.

Cons

The gps marking point when dropping pins in paddock is not very accurate, the accuracy is made variable by the zoom feature

Response from Agworld

Hi Greg, thank you for being a valued customer of Agworld! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that Agworld has helped you to improve communication and clarity across your business! It is also great to know that you are enjoying our new map annotation features!

Brett J.
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

So far I have had a really good experience with this product and I have recommended to many people

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

accountability with clients and it gives me some confidence about my recommendations because the farmers cant make a mistake if they follow the info provided

Pros

its ease of use, also I like the way that we can apply activities and plans to paddocks that can streamline the farmers activities, especially when dealing with hired help

Cons

sometimes the syncing can take a long time, there are a few small things that I would like to change but overall a really good program

Response from Agworld

We are so glad to hear that our platform has helped you implement planning and improve communication with your growers! Also, thank you for your recommendations of Agworld, that is the best compliment! We appreciate your partnership. :)

Andrew H.

I've used Agworld for a number of years and it makes planning and send recommendations simple

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

Planning tool allows me to make and adjust plans for my clients easily with a fair degree of flexibility. Recommendations when emailed have the shopping list attached so client can easily see what products they require and what volumes

Cons

Being Internet based is great where you have good service but rural and regional areas have poor internet service which slows the process down. Can be frustrating waiting for the net

Response from Agworld

Hi there, Andrew. Planning is so important and I¿m glad to hear that that Agworld platform has helped you to create and implement crop production plans for your clients! We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Mike B.

Took hold pretty good at our location and still learning new things all the time.

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

keeping track of or spraying and coming up with a Great farm plan.

Pros

Very versatile and can use the maps over and over and looking forward to this going straight to our billing system.

Cons

Wish it would have worked with our billing system this spring. Also there is a lot of options to it so I could be entering things wrong sometimes and the reports come out uncomplete sometimes. but usually I can get it corrected within a day with a call to customer service.

Response from Agworld

Hi Mike, thank you for being a valued customer of Agworld! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that Agworld has helped you to build comprehensive crop production plans for your clients and keep better track of your grower maps and spray records. Again, thank you and we look forward to continuing to work with you and your team!

Jared H.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

It Does make my daily work flow of writing word orders and recommendations very smooth and easy.

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

I like the work order section for custom applications, it takes out all of the errors that could be made for the applicator with the maps and correct rates.

Cons

i would like to be able to make wall maps for my growers. Something they can look at in there office that's about 4'x6'

Response from Agworld

Hi Jared! We are happy to hear that your digital work orders have helped you to reduce the number of errors when it comes to custom applications by enabling clear communication of what needs to be done. Thank you for being a valued partner of Agworld and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

Ashley S.
Industry: Farming

This program has been an easier change from other formats to get work orders wrote and ease of use.

Reviewed on 2018/05/12

I can write work orders from my truck out in the field and be more efficient with my job. It keeps me on the move and out of the office doing what I love.

Pros

I like the fact that if I am not at my laptop that I can write up work orders on my Ipad and keep going with my day. I am able to work write in the field and send it to the coordinator with ease.

Cons

It would be nice if either the comments section was higher on the work order when the applicator sees it or if there was a box of some sort that would pop up and warn them that there is a comment or notification on the field.

Response from Agworld

Hi Ashley, thank you for your partnership and support of Agworld. We are glad to hear that Agworld has helped create efficiencies in your daily workflow by enabling you to write and execute work orders in the field, directly from your iPad! Again, we appreciate your business and look forward to many more seasons of working with you!

Mark T.

Agworld has been very helpful in many aspects of my Consuling career

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

Pros

Agworld is extremely helpful organizing and data collecting saving me time best served in The field with my clients

Cons

Mostly the syncing and speed of this process. Also software updates and how much time it takes to process or improve the software when asked

Response from Agworld

Hi Mark, thank you for your continued partnership and support of Agworld. We are glad to hear that Agworld has helped you organize your clients¿ data and saves you time in the field! Again, we appreciate your business and look forward to many more seasons of working with you!

Nathan S.
Company size: Self Employed

Great for crop production planning for my customers

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Easy budget planning for customers

Pros

Easy to use for farm planning systems, and great app for access in the field. Customer help is always available.

Cons

The only bad thing is that it wasn't something I knew about years ago. This is great. You need AgWorld!

Response from Agworld

Hi Nathan, thank you for your continued partnership and support of Agworld. We are glad to hear that Agworld has helped you with crop production planning and organizing your clients¿ data! Again, we appreciate your business and look forward to many more seasons of working with you!

I use the app mainly for internal billing, tracking fertilizer and pesticide reporting.

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

I like how easy it is to input and store data. I have a six year history of every activity that has taken place on our ranch, and it's very easily accessed with an iPad or phone. I like being able to access the Agworld app anytime I need to. It comes in handy for fertilizer tracking and pesticide use reporting. Overall I am very happy with the app.

Cons

I am still kind of old fashioned and I like to print out reports. The Agworld app will print out reports, but it takes a little work.

Response from Agworld

Hi there! Thank you so much for your feedback, we love hearing such positive things about your experience with Agworld! We are glad our platform has helped you to organize, track and report on your farm¿s history! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you!