Showing 6 reviews of 3

PleX Travel Suite

Travel management solution for tour operators and hotels

5 /5 (3 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 6 reviews of 3
  • Industry: Automotive

Efficient Manufacturing Execution System

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

It was above satisfactory

Pros

Access control, can be tailored per organisation needs, handle all overall operations of production floor from production planning to quality control

Cons

Not much user friendly to use, graphics are no so advanced

Lina A.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Softwared

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Overall Plex is a great system for our call center needs.

Pros

Plex software is very user friendly. Its easy to book packages and a great system for creating FIT reservations. The system is very flexible in allowing changes. All items are clearly marked with pricing, and commission under the pricing summary. System works well with Sabre the airline reservations system and allows for easy importing of flights if Sabre must be used.
The Land amends option which allows more than 1 change at a time on the entire booking is always a great tool.

Cons

I believe what I like least about Plex is that we are not using it to its potential.
Which has nothing to do with Plex - more of an internal company thing.. I believe we are only maybe using 40% of the actual capacity of the system. I believe this system offers a lot more that what we use it for currently and I am very eager to learn about its full potential.

Samar S.
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Used to be my best friend

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

It is very cost effective and so easy to learn and navigate through.

Pros

Setup was smooth and easy. The program is user friendly and the dashboard is a great tool to have. Its cloud based so you can access from anywhere.

Cons

The interface is a little bit dated but we do know this is going to be updated. Some higher level tools are hard to use.